Liberation

Story Info
From middle class socialite to sex slut.
3.4k words
4.29
7.5k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The discussion had been going on for ages, she would become my sex slut and do what I say whenever I wanted. At long last, she was agreeing albeit with some hesitations. This had led to her also agreeing to be hypnotised so I could implant a trigger word. The final part of this contract was that I would only use this word when we are completely alone and it was safe to do so.

The hypnosis had also gone on for some weeks and in conclusion I say "You understand what I am saying?"

A somewhat slow and subdued answer is given. "YES" I think so.

OK then, you have knowingly and readily agreed to be my fantasy slut, to do all I ask knowing that I will not hurt, harm or embarrass you in any way.

Again, the quietly spoken answer is given. "YES"

Listen carefully, the trigger word only when said by me is "Whorefuck" and when you hear this you will do all I ask, please me as much as possible and behave as an absolute total slut.

Now when I snap my fingers you will wake up, feel refreshed, adhere to your promised agreement and feel very very happy.

I snap my fingers and hey presto, my rather middle class, prim and proper wife is before me, smiling and looking very happy with herself. She immediately requests a gin and tonic and starts prepping dinner.

The wife of many years is still extremely attractive, great tits with a bit of weight showing on her arse, like all of us do as we get on a bit. Socially adept, a pillar of our village but not adventurous, possibly boring in the bedroom.

Having said that - well I cannot wait for dinner to be over so that I can try out my new powers with my beautiful woman.

"WHOREFUCK"

Go to the bedroom and put on the shortest skirt you have, the highest heel shoes you have and nothing else, then come back here and stand in front of me.

And in she came looking fantastic, standing in front of me, hands on hips, waiting.

I just looked at her and thought fuck me - she is a good-looking woman. I told her to lift her skirt and start masturbating. I didn't know if she ever masturbated but she had never done it in front of me before. But here she was vigorously rubbing her pussy and seemingly enjoying it.

STOP. Now on your knees and suck my cock.

She never let me cum in her mouth, always said she didn't like it.

You will wank my cock and taste my cum. You will think this isn't too bad. The next time you will think it tastes OK and the third time you will like the taste and will always want to eat it all.

So I let her suck and wank me off and she dutifully tasted my cum. For the first time of her doing my bidding - not bad I thought.

"WHOREFUCK"

What word do I like to describe your pussy but you do not like at all.

"Cunt" - comes back the reply.

That's correct, so from now on you will like to please me and so like to use that word.

Can't wait for the next time. Now get some rest.

Tomorrow came. I couldn't wait for work to finish so I could get home and continue my fantasy. Again, dinner came and went and I went through the same procedure so she arrived standing in front of me in high heels, short skirt, tits out and looking great.

I want you to first suck my cock, suck my balls and then rim my arse. Down she went on me. Sucking furiously, this is great, my cock was throbbing, then she moved onto my bollocks, oh god I love that. Now for the acid test. But without question she started rimming my arse, fuck me I was in heaven. Having a tongue go round your arse hole is just the best. Now wank me off and eat all of my cum.

This gentle start to having my own slut was going really well and fulfilling my fantasy. So not being too selfish I say to her.

"Why don't you sit down and spread your legs and have a lovely wank and make yourself cum".

And there she was slowly rubbing her clit and gradually getting towards an orgasm. A few moans, a slight quivering of her breath, her hand moving faster and then her body tensing, shaking as a god almighty orgasm hit.

Just watching her made my cock respond and I couldn't wait, I really needed to fuck. I command her to bend over the arm of the settee and pull her arse cheeks apart. What a sight, do I fuck her arse or her cunt, I didn't care - I just shoved my cock in and hit a soaking wet pussy. The wife's orgasm just continued and she was moaning whilst I was fucking her as hard as I could. She was soaking wet and now I was soaking wet, the arm of the settee was soaking wet, who gives a shit, I just carried on fucking her. Eventually I exploded and shot my load. I made her lick me clean and dry everything as much as she could, I was knackered.

Now, what was next on my to do list? I want her to talk like a very cheap and very dirty slut. As the weekend was now coming - I decided to wait until Saturday morning before starting again.

"WHOREFUCK"

I want you to go shopping for clothes that you think a very cheap slut may wear to attract men and come straight back home.

A couple of hours later and she was back.

I want you to talk, act and be a very cheap and nasty whore who will do anything for some money, now go and get dressed in your new clothes.

Wow, she came downstairs, I didn't know where to start looking, from top to bottom she looked a fucking tart. Thigh length high heeled boots, a mini skirt that just about reached down to her pussy, a blouse that was open all the way down with her tits flashing beneath. Bright red lipstick, chewing gum and leaning on the door frame.

She started speaking - "What are you looking at - see anything you fancy. If you got £50 you can get all of me. I have a lovely cunt that you can fuck or if you like the back door you can fuck me up the arse So come on you fucking prick what do you fancy"

My fantasy slut had arrived and I was ecstatic, my cock was also standing rock hard and bulging out of my pants.

The slut noticed. "So, feeling a bit cocky are you, come on give me the money and I will wank that little prick of yours, I am not waiting here all day, people to see, places to go, men to fuck, come on get your money out and feel my cunt."

I made to put my hand up her mini dress and finger her pussy but she wasn't having any of it. "Money first wanker" she said. I really had to pay. So off I went to get my wallet and came back with cash, this I threw on the floor in front of me. As she bent down in front of me to pick up the notes, I had my cock out in a flash, my fingers explored her cunt, she was already wet. I just pulled her closer and slid my hard prick in her juicy wet cunt. She stayed bent over allowing me free access. After a while I realised that I hadn't fucked her in the arse for some time so I moved from fucking her wet cunt to fucking a nice tight arse. Isn't that the best feeling, fucking a very tight arse that just grips your cock. I continued fucking that arsehole of hers when a thought occurred to me.

"WHOREFUCK"

Get on your knees and suck my cock, I had only seen arse to mouth on a porn channel, but here and now was my personal slut about to do the same. And didn't she do well, wanking and sucking my cock. Not any more a prim and proper socialite, just a woman doing what was asked and doing it really well. I just exploded and shot cum all over her face, she again took my cock in her mouth, sucked and licked whilst her hand was caressing my balls. I was drained. Loving every second of my new found sexual adventure.

Life carried on for the next couple of days, however I started to notice a slight change in the wife's demeanour. A bit of a spring in her step, an almost continual smile on her face, an air of being pleased with herself. I asked about this however she could not give an answer, only saying she just felt good. I thought a bit like me, feeling good. Feeling very fucking good.

Perhaps I will make an effort for the wife, for her to be spoilt and pampered, after all that's what she has been doing for me. Now it was my turn to go shopping. Having bought a suitable present, I thought she may like, I returned home. When we have sex, we make love, I always go down on her, bring her to a climax then continue with intercourse where upon her orgasms normally continue and she always lovingly hugs me afterwards. But tonight, it's going to be different.

"WHOREFUCK"

Remember you are still my cheap and nasty fucking slut. I have got you a gift. Sit down and open your legs, I then proceed to unwrap a vibrator. She looks on wondering. I push the vibrator around her clitoris, gently rubbing up and down, whilst the vibrator hums and oscillates, I turn it up a notch, still rubbing her clit. But now the whore is getting into the swing of things, her breath comes in short gasps, she starts a writhing motion and her cunt is getting wet. I continue and she comes very quickly, do I stop - no chance - I continue with the vibrator but this time I push it inside and increase the pulse rate, she is now in heaven as her pussy continues to leak, I ask her how she is feeling. "My cunt is fucked, being fucked and I love it. For god's sake don't stop. Just keep it in there". But there is a limit to how many orgasms a woman can take, so after one or two more. I turn off the vibrator and allow her to calm down.

"That was fucking amazing, my cunt is wringing wet, fucked and very satisfied. But I still I want your cock to suck and fuck. Just stick it in my cunt right now." Well not one to hold back, that's exactly what I did. But it was sliding around because she was so wet. Never mind she was liking it and purring like a Cheshire cat. Well after that episode she slept very well and I was pleased that she liked the gift.

The following week was subdued and the coming weekend was not to my liking, visiting relatives, a duty and chore rather than a pleasurable experience. A one-hour drive there and then back again, plus an hour or two with them just bit into the whole day. It just had to be done. So once on the motorway it was simple cruising along. How to make this less boring. "Wife, fancy giving me a blow job as we drive along" No, came the reply but I'll wank you off.

Fine by me - get to it, and whilst you are at it why not wank yourself at the same time. No sooner said than done. She had my cock out in a jiffy and her knickers were down her legs and off. I was loving it, being wanked and trying to watch her wanking as well. This is great.

Hold on, I didn't say "WHOREFUCK" she just went into being my fantasy slut. When we are by ourselves - all of her staid upbringing, the rules of being socially polite and proper, the restrictions we all live by and all of her inhibitions - GONE.

I love my fantasy slut tart. What fun lies ahead.

Chapter 2

Where can I go from here? A question I kept asking myself. I have a beautiful woman for my wife. She becomes my complete fantasy slut whenever I fancy. Will do anything and everything sexually. All I have to do is ask.

So, I repeat my question - Where do I go from here.

It's definitely a conundrum, I decide I just have to be more imaginative.

Life carried on and the wife's demeanour continued to be very happy. Probably because she was being fucked here there and everywhere, having multiple orgasms and had been released from all the hindrances that her upbringing had imposed.

This hadn't gone unnoticed by our friends. Many commented on how happy she was, it being very evident all the time. One in particular, Clare, kept asking if we were using marijuana or some other stimulant. Clare and James are good friends going back over several years and ones that we share a lot of time together. So it came as no surprise that after many many weeks of persistent questions, my wife relented and said she was going to tell Clare our secret.

Clare was similar to my wife, but a bit Mrs Bouquet, middle class, socially adept and always wanting to do the right thing and be seen to do the right thing.

One evening when Clare and James were over for dinner, the questions continued.

Clare, James, if we tell you, you must agree to be totally secret and confidential about what we say, otherwise there will be consequences. They both agreed.

With my prior knowledge, the wife started to tell them about her release from the shackles of polite society and how when the curtains are drawn, she becomes a real fucking tarty slut. Who shouts, swears and fucks with total freedom, who uses a vibrator, a dildo or anything else to explore her pussy in front of me. How she has multiple orgasms, really enjoys the role play and has an unerring desire to please me.

They were completely shocked, taken aback and sat quite still, silent.

After some time, Clare and James made their excuses and left.

We chatted about whether we had done the right thing, taking them into our confidence. Only time will tell to see if they keep their mouths closed.

As you can imagine, Clare and James were considering everything they had heard. Considered their life now and what lay ahead. How being polite, fitting in, doing a tombola at the church fete and doing all the right things was in reality, pretty boring.

It was with some surprise that sometime later we had a call from Clare. "Can we come over"

They arrived looking sheepish, almost shy. But with that British resolve and determination started to speak. "We want you to release us from our own restrictions and want you to make us more care free and liberated."

After setting out some ground rules, those being the same as for the wife, I said that they must be willing to be hypnotised and accept the consequences. Readily agreed by Clare and James.

Isn't odd how people do not share their inner desires with their partners.

For the next few weeks there were several hypnosis sessions, I made sure they remembered all the discussions held under hypnosis. When she was ready, I introduced the notion of her being a slut. To be completely free, to be an utter fuck doll, to be a foul-mouthed cunt for all to use if she wanted.

Clare being eager to get on, readily agreed. A few more times to reinforce her liberation and that was that. No trigger word is to be used, just as and when you think it right to be a slut, go for it.

As for James, I asked what he really wanted. I was not prepared for his response. Under hypnosis the truth will out and James wanted to be a cuckold and watch his wife with other men. That was a turn up but so be it. Just a matter of reinforcing his desire, letting Clare know and getting them both to be unhindered when it comes to sex. A couple more sessions should do it.

At the last session, Clare was ready to be liberated and still be in control of her actions.

Needless to say, as soon as she came out of hypnosis, I suggested that she took all of her clothes off, suck my cock and finger fuck the wife standing nearby. I asked James if he would stand in the corner, strip naked and watch proceedings

Clare was again shocked and taken aback by my direct and rude approach. But after a minute's consideration, she stripped, took off my trousers and sucked my cock with such enthusiasm. She also put her hand out to the wife, who stood beside her, legs apart and enjoyed being finger fucked by Clare. I looked at her almost for the first time, took in her rather large tits, her surprisingly slim arse and overall quite a fair body.

James stood in the corner, naked with a very stiff boner. Wanking slowly.

Clare, I want you to be a foul-mouthed slut as well. It's very liberating when you speak badly and like a cheap whore. Look around and decide just what to say.

She looked at James. "Wanker. Don't you dare cum without my permission. Look at my cunt, I am going to get it fucked right in front of you. Do you want to come over here, smell it, look at it but no touching it before it gets fucked. Well, what do you say wanker"

You are right, it does feel good.

James stiff cock seemed to get even harder after Clare abused him. He looked hurt but carried on slowly wanking.

Clare, love those tits, fancy giving me a tit wank. Afterwards how about a three some. If you are to be liberated start now. That was it, those massive tits engulfed my cock and she bounced them up and down really well.

Clare it is your turn to be really fucked.

I sat on the sofa and had Clare back onto my cock, which I immediately shoved in her arse. The wife knelt in front of us attacking Clare's cunt with her tongue. Clare didn't know what to do, she was in heaven. The wife then started to use the vibrator on Clare's pussy, her cunt started gushing having an orgasm and my cock fucking her arse hole made her complete.

James was now wanking furiously, Clare asked him to stand by her side so she could suck his cock.

That was Clare liberated, Cocks in her mouth and arse, a vibrator in her cunt and the biggest smile in her eyes.

James exploded in Clare's mouth and to her credit she just gulped it all down. I asked Clare to finish me off and suck my cock.

A second arse to mouth, was I expecting too much.

She didn't need asking twice, she stood up, turned around and just ate my throbbing prick. Sucking, licking and wanking me off. I fired my cum into her mouth and she lapped it all up.

The only person who hadn't cum was the wife. I suggest to Clare that she lick my wife's cunt and make her cum.

Clare looked reticent but decided - why not. My wife spread her legs and Clare went into overdrive. licking, sucking, finger fucking the wife's cunt, a finger up her arse as well, with what had been going on, it didn't take long for her to reach orgasm.

That was an evening to remember. Everyone satisfied, Openness and sexual freedom for James & Clare. Knowing what each other wanted.

Knowing as well that I could fuck Clare in front of James if I wanted. That's a bonus.

As they were leaving, a suggestion of the next dinner party was raised, Clare and James immediately offered to host and would be in touch very soon.

Wonder what will be on the menu?