Liberties

Story Info
A gentle morning wake up.
1k words
4.19
3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began so innocently if you think about it. The night before she had mentioned her shoulders were tight from the workout. Just an off-handed comment, but one he remembered as he woke up spooned in behind her. Her head on his outstretched arm, the smell of her hair carried the faint rosemary and mint from her shampoo, her warm body pressed close to his. One of his favorite things was to watch her sleep. All the stress from her job eased off her face, the creamy white complexion with just a few freckles made her one of the most beautiful things to see in the morning, or any time of the day really.

With his left hand that had been resting on her hip he slowly traced the line of her curves up ever so gently. Feather touches, she had called them when she did that to him. So light you hardly feel it, but it left shivers in its wake. As he got to her neck she had not woken up but had let out a soft sigh in her sleep. Being careful not to move too quickly and risk waking her, he moved back the hair from her neck and shoulders, showing more of that impossibly smooth skin he adored. His lips found the spot he knew was an erogenous zone on her, just as her neck and shoulder angled and let his tongue trace a small circle around a few times. Her sleepy sigh urged him on so he scraped over the same spot gently with his teeth as his feather touches continued over her shoulder and down to her breast. Even in her sleep her hips began to move slightly, but he didn't want her fully awake yet so he eased back from her just a smidge.

He brought his hand back to her back and shoulder as he felt for the knots in her muscles and began to rub them out with his thumb. Gently sliding out his other arm from under her head he was able to turn her onto her stomach and allow access to more of her back to try and ease her sore muscles. Raising up he straddled her hips he was careful to keep his weight on his knees and not on her, yet. Applying more pressure to the massage he found more knots and kinks to work out of her shoulders and back. Still not fully awake she let out sighs and an occasional moan that let him know his morning ministration were working on more than just her muscles. Leaning forward he kissed her neck again and let his tongue trace to where his hands worked on her body. "Mmmmm, yes" was the response he wanted and got from her.

Feeling her muscles relax from the strain he eased off the pressure and switched to a lighter touch as his fingers feather touched again down the length of her back and up the sides to brush her breast again. Her hips again moved under him in an all too familiar motion that had him realize he was hard as a rock. His cock nestled along the crack of her sensuous ass. The morning's massage had worked him up just as much as it did her. Over and up he worked her back, neck, edges of her breast with hands, lips, tongue and teeth until she was one continuous moan.

Sliding back down her legs a bit he lifted her hips up gently, shifting to kneel beside her as her legs parted for him. She brought her arms under her to raise up a bit more and arched her back to open more for him. Moving back over to kneel between her legs and reaching down, he guided into her in one smooth motion pressing in right to the hilt. The moan she let out was matched by his and they began to rock back and forth. Leaning forward she let him almost out to the tip but was slammed back into as his hands went to her hips to pull them even closer if possible. With the pace set, the dance began, backs arched and bodies collided over and over again. Every few strokes he would hold her hips from moving back out so fast to prolong this frenzied mating. Reaching out with his left hand around her to cup her breast he pinched the rock hard nipple enough to have her lifting up a bit more as she let out a sharp gasp. As she did the angle of entry changed just enough to have them both sigh in pleasure so he pulled her up a bit more and reached for her other nipple. Almost vertical now, pressed against his chest he pinched her nipples in time with each thrust, lowered his head to her neck and bit not so gently there either. Her hips pumping and grinding back on each of his thrust. The pressure grew as he continued to torment multiple areas of her body at once. He felt her muscles clamping down around his cock, squeezing as he drove into her for the added pleasure. Her head tossed back in a silent cry of release as he emptied into her at the same moment her body spasmed in ultimate pleasure. For a few moments neither of them could move as they tried to catch their breath. His fingers released her nipples which brought another moan and contraction of dripping pussy still clamping around his cock.

As she fell face first back into the pillows her arched back pushed him into her again for that final moment. His hands traced down her back one last time and just on a whim he took the liberty of swatting her ass playfully as he eased out of her. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at him and grinned. "Oh Boy-O, you'll pay for that one you know." she said. "I suppose so but the rest was worth it" he replied, smiling back at her as he laid back down next to her. "Thank you for my morning massage." she murmured as she started to drift back off to sleep