Libertine Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
Dave spends quality time with Aunt Gwen.
3.2k words
4.56
15.4k
10

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the people are over the age of 18.

Please vote in the end, using the stars. Any comments are welcome as well. Thanks, and enjoy it.

********

Austin Aunt Gwendolyn

I slept as Michelle had left me; naked and on top of the covers. My feet dangled off the foot of the bed and my shoulders felt like they were as wide as the bed. All in all not terribly comfortable. What fitful sleep I got was interrupted when the door opened and a gasp followed by "Oh my word!"

I sat up and saw Aunt Gwen standing at the doorway, one hand over her heart the other over her mouth, and her lovely eyes locked onto the raging beast between my legs. I yanked a sheet trying to cover myself, but that ended up looking like Casper sat there.

"Aunt Gwen, let me explain," I started.

Aunt Gwen shushed me with one of those southern belle hand gestures and continued, "Dave, I don't care if you and your cousin slept together. It wasn't all that long ago that it was pretty commonplace."

Aunt Gwen stepped into the room, closing the door behind herself. Her eyes never strayed from the bulge between my legs, holding the sheet up. My eyes dipped along her body and my jaw dropped as I spotted her nipples were hard.

And huge!

Michelle may have had little grapes for her nipples, but Aunt Gwen had the largest and the choicest of grapes attached to her pendulous breasts. The flimsy fabric of her nightgown hid damned little.

"Fuck," I thought, "amazing titties." I mentally castigated myself for horn dogging my aunt.

I stammered, "Aunt Gwen, maybe you should leave."

She shook her head before reaching down and pulled the sheet down, revealing my cock again. "Nonsense, boy, that should be out for all to see."

My cock sprang free of the thin sheet, standing there quivering while she stared at it. I wasn't sure if possible, Aunt Gwen's nipples seemed to get harder. That thought alone caused more of the clear viscous fluid pool atop my piss slit.

I stammered, "A-aunt Gwen I don't feel comfortable being naked like this."

Almost like she was talking to someone else, Aunt Gwen said, "I suppose it's only fair." The next thing I knew she pulled her nightdress over her head and tossed it aside. "If you are naked then it only makes sense that Chelly and I are too."

Of all the things to focus on, "Wait, you call her Shelly?"

Aunt Gwen nodded, "Yes, dear, I do, but with a C, not an S"

I looked at my Aunt appraisingly. Everywhere that Chelly was hard or firm, Aunt Gwen a soft version. If one compared it to driving, Chelly was driving in the Alps with sharp corners and turns, whereas Aunt Gwen was like driving along Crowley's Ridge, or maybe eastern Kansas. Long smooth corners and flowing hills that rose and fell gently.

A scar ran left and right not far above Aunt Gwen's brown pubic hair. I reached out and ran a finger along with it and Aunt Gwen shuddered. "What's this Aunt Gwen? What happened?"

"That's my C section scar, where they pulled Chelly out."

To this day, I have no idea what I was thinking, but I swung my feet off the bed and grabbed Aunt Gwen by the hips and kissed her right in the middle of the scar. A low moaning "Yesss" escaped her lips and her hands came up to my head and held me in place while I kissed left and back across the scar all the way to the right end.

After I finished my journey across her body, Aunt Gwen tilted my head up and our eyes met. I had the glorious view of seeing her through her mountainous breasts, which were about half the size of Lisa.

She smiled and hoarsely whispered, "Go shower dear. I will see you after."

My hands slid around her hips and down onto her full, plump, yet amazingly firm cheeks. I smiled back, "We could save water and shower together."

Shaking her head, Aunt Gwen said, "No, dear, I have to talk to Chelly before this goes too far."

I stood up, my body dragging along hers, my cock wedding itself between her legs. If I had any doubts that my aunt wanted to fuck me, they were gone when I felt the wetness of her pussy on top of my cock. They were completely destroyed when my loving beautiful aunt rolled her hips back and forth along my shaft.

I made a move to kiss her, and Aunt Gwen backed up."Go brush your teeth and shower. I will see you when you are done."

With that, she turned and headed out the door. My eyes followed the vision of her derriere until I could see her no longer.

I almost grabbed some clothes before I remembered "my" desire that we all go naked. Thinking about it, though, I really could not object, I mean hell, two beautiful women were going to walk around her naked all the time? I may never get soft again.

Instead, I grabbed my toothbrush and went through Aunt Gwen's room to get to the Jack and Jill bathroom. After brushing my teeth I cranked the water on full blast, then hot, steam immediately began to raise from the torrent of hot water coming from the showerhead. I tried to piece together if I really wanted to have sex with the two women, one my aunt, the other my cousin.

The cousin portion was settled. We had made love until the early morning hours and I really wanted to do it again and again and again.

The question remained about my aunt. How would that work out, especially between the two of them? Her body was something to behold and hold, at 45 or whatever she remained a walking wet dream. Just the memory of her scar brought my erection out of its temporary slumber.

"I guess that solves that," I muttered.

Stepping out of the shower a towel was thrust into my face. On the other side of the towel stood my hard-bodied and very naked Chelly. "Hi," said I, originally.

She smiled and replied, "Fuck her Dave. Make momma feel the way you made me feel last night. Make her scream in pleasure. I want, no, need, you to take that beast between your legs and make her feel like a woman again instead of a mother."

I looked at her and said, "I don't want this to be weird for the three of us."

She stepped into my arms and kissed me, the electrical storm fired up again. Her lips were the softest part of Chelly and she used them to great effect. Her body molded into mine and my right hand slid down to her ass. I probed her wet pussy with my middle finger, causing her to moan into my mouth.

After breaking the kiss, Chelly implored, "Momma, cowboy, go fuck momma, please."

I tweaked her right nipple and replied, "Chelly, you don't have to ask me to fuck her. I can't get the thought of doing it with her out of my mind."

Chelly dropped to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head. I groaned a deep guttural sound in appreciation. One hand clasped the vanity for stability and the other the back of my beautiful cousin's head.

Chelly bobbed her head up and down, taking a little more than half of me into her mouth. She had one hand cupping my balls, rolling them and tugging while the other hand slid up and down my length between the base and her mouth.

"You are trying to make me cum," I observed.

She nodded without missing a beat. I replied, "Okay then, open wide."

As her mouth opened up, I began to fuck her face. Nothing loving about it, I meant to get off as fast as I could. "I bet you are excited to hear me fuck your momma, aren't you?"

I didn't wait for an answer and kept talking, I bet her cunt is twice as hot as yours, twice as welcoming and twice as wet."

Somewhere in the tirade, Chelly moaned, "Yes," around my stiffness. Her tongue flicked across my piss slit and I went from not having to cum, to cumming in a split second.

After the first blast, I pulled out of her mouth and sprayed my sweet cousin's face and tits with cum. As the last drop seeped out of my cock, Chelly made to start scooping up the globs of semen from her face and tits. "No," I said, "Leave it to dry. Once it does, you may shower and I want you imagining my hard cock splitting your momma in two."

She moaned, "Jesus," as I left the bathroom to find my aunt.

All I had to do was follow my nose. Coffee had been started and Aunt Gwendolyn stood at the sink looking out the window. Just looking at the shape of her ass had my cock twitching as I approached her.

I stopped as I pressed my body against hers. My semi-hard cock between her sweet looking cheeks. My arms wrapped around Aunt Gwen's torso and I cupped her big titties in my hands.

Her hips pressed back and she wiggled her ass against me. "Not as excited to see me this time? Have you..."

I stopped her when I let go of a tit and pulled her hair, craning her head back. I looked her in the eye, and said, "Absolutely not. Chelly just sucked my dick so I could give you the fucking of a lifetime."

I spun her around and said, "Now, I think that you should do something about this limp dick."

My beautiful spinster aunt lowered herself onto her knees, saying, "As the man of the house wishes, so it will be."

Without using her hands Aunt Gwen slurped my cock into her mouth and began sucking. As I got hard, she moved her head a little and kept swallowing. It astonished me.

My lovely aunt deepthroated me effortlessly. She started to swallow and my knees buckled at the intense new sensation. I looked down at her and my aunt's eyes had this loving look of supplication. I nodded, saying, "Don't worry Aunt Gwen, I am going to give you all I have. Over and over again."

The look never changed as she swallowed repeatedly, her throat massaging my cock. I had thought what my cousin's pussy had done the previous night had been incredible, but I now had a better example.

As my aunt let my cock go I helped her up by grabbing one fist full of hair and the other hand on her arm. I said nothing, just led her into her room and pushing her onto the bed.

Her delectable ass in the air, Aunt Gwen pressed her legs together. I put a knee on the outside of her thighs and spanked her ass with my hard cock. Aunt Gwen whimpered like a bitch in heat as I smacked her ass over and over.

I layer on top of her my hard cock filling the crack of her ass. My mouth fluttered against her ear as I asked hotly, "What ground rules are there Aunt Gwen?"

She replied, "Don't call me Aunt while you are fucking me. Anything else is as the head of the house desires."

I pressed my hips down hard and she gasped, "Oh, I don't know if I want Chelly to join us."

I slid down her body until my mouth moved right over her asshole. I pushed her legs apart and I licked her from pussy to asshole. Back and forth I licked my aunt until she started squirming.

She tasted like a strong tea, for lack of a better way to describe it. Earthy and sweet, my aunt didn't have a pungent taste at all. Frankly, I would not have been able to tell you which pussy tasted better, hers or Chelly's.

I decided one of these days I would have to do a side by side comparison. As it was, I could not get enough of my Aunt Gwen's cunt. I crawled up her until my cock hovered over her pussy.

I pressed down on the head of my cock and nestled it against her opening which leaked her juices all over the crown. Without warning, I pressed in. Holy fuck, she was tight; so very tight. And so very wet, which aided greatly when it came to filling her space with my cock.

I never paused, kept steady pressure on her and filled her bit by bit, a long satisfied sigh escaped my aunt as I bottomed out in her.

There was nothing gentle about this one. Unlike what Chelly and I shared the night before I pounded my aunt's pussy with the intention of fucking her into submission.

I pulled her up into doggy style and just hammered away at her. My balls flew back and forth smacking into her clit and then my legs. Aunt Gwen kept emitting this grunting sigh with each hard stroke, saying something that I couldn't quite make out.

I felt her start to tense up and I slapped her ass to help her along. I paused briefly when she screamed, "Yes, Caleb, spank my naughty ass!"

I grabbed a fist of hair, cranked her head back, and rained hell down on her ass and pussy. I gave her two hard seats, leaving handprints everywhere, to each equally hard thrust into her tight pussy.

As Aunt Gwen began to orgasms, she sobbed out, "Caleb, I love you!"

While her declaration of love for my dad did little to soften my cock, it did put a hard pause on the orgasms I was about to have.

Kind of frustrated, I rolled Aunt Gwen onto her back and hooked her legs with my elbows. I shoved my cock back into her warmth and growled, "Look into my eyes, you dumb slut."

Her eyes fluttered open as I began pounding her again. Her magnificent tits heaved and flowed in response to my hard thrusts. I lowered my mouth to hers and kissed her roughly.

My balls were slapping her ass and mine as I made it my life's work to destroy her cunt. Aunt Gwen surprised me by chanting, "harder, meaner, hurt me."

So I did.

I wrapped one hand around her throat and began striking her wherever I could reach. Face, tits, ass, legs, stomach I didn't care where the blows landed.

For her part, Aunt Gwen began to cum. Her orgasms were so hard that her pussy clamped around my cock with enough force to keep me from moving until I slapped her across the clit. That caused the biggest orgasms yet, and she sprayed me with her quim from chest to knees and soaked through her duvet.

As that orgasms subsided, Aunt Gwen collapsed and lay still. I continued stroking in and out of her until I heard a soft snore come from her.

I immediately stopped and growled in frustration, which changed to shock as I heard from behind me, "Next time we make love? I want that."

I looked over my shoulder to see Chelly standing at the door to the Jack and Jill bathroom. Even from where I sat, I could see her pussy juices streaming down her legs.

I straddled my aunt's face, my ass just above her chin. I gathered up her soft titties and pressed them together and began to slowly fuck her cleavage.

Chelly stood there watching as my cock slipped into and out of view. Her hair wet, she must have been showering as her mother and I copulated.

I repositioned Aunt Gwen so that her feet were pointed directly at Chelly, who in turn stared at her mother's pussy after I spread my aunt's legs wide.

I felt Aunt Gwen begin to stir beneath me and I asked, "Are you ready?"

Her hands wrapped around my waist and she pulled my ass down to her mouth. Incredibly, my Aunt began to tongue fuck my asshole. I moaned happily at the minimal intrusion and stopped moving to enjoy it.

She paused long enough to say, "Lay on your back, Dave. Let me do this right."

I glanced at Chelly who was already backing further into the bathroom, then laid down.

Aunt Gwen settled between my legs and took my hard cock into her hand, and mouth. The way she suckled me, rubbed me, proved to be the most loving thing I had experienced at that point. Tender, soft, and almost worshipful of my cock, balls, and asshole, my body quivered at each loving touch.

She brought me to the edge of God only knows how many orgasms just to back off and keep me from cumming. She finally crawled up over my cock and sank on to it. Both of us sighed as she fully impaled herself.

I reached up and twisted her nipples as hard as I could, eliciting a yelp and moan from her. She put her hands on my chest and started fucking herself on my cock. Her face hovered just above mine, eyes dancing in lust and humor, "Next time you fuck me that hard, tie me up and if I pass out on you just keep fucking me."

I banged my hips up, fucking her hard for a stroke or two and replied, "Okay, I will tie you up, but if you pass out, I am going to find Chelly and finish in her mouth instead."

My reward occurred when Aunt Gwen slamming down on me and her saying, "Deal."

I gambled. I reached up and wrapped my hand around Aunt Gwen's throat. I gave it a squeeze and rolled us both over onto her back. My voice filled with menace as I growled, "And if you ever call me Caleb again, I will take your ass as hard as I can."

The shock on her face disappeared as soon as I began jackhammering into her well-used pussy. "Do you understand me?"

Aunt Gwen nodded and I slapped her hard enough to torque her head to the left. "I didn't hear you, you fucking slut."

She began to cum again as she said, "Yes, sir, I understand."

This time her orgasm coaxed me over the edge and I pumped what felt to be gallons of my hot, white, viscous seed all over her tits, stomach, and face.

I rolled off of my beautiful aunt and commanded, "Go fix me lunch. I want burgers, home fries, and cold fucking beer."

Aunt Gwen kissed me softly and whispered, "As the man of the house commands, so I obey."

She got out of bed and took one step toward the bathroom and I halted her by saying, "No. You will wear my cum as a badge of honor. Now go cook, you old slut."

Aunt Gwen turned beet red and replied, "As the man of the house commands." She left the room and Chelly poked her head back into her mom's room. She looked at the door first then me, "Thank you," she whispered.

I looked at her and said, "Bring your young slutty ass here and clean your momma off of me using only your tongue."

I found the look of abject shock on her face priceless as her feet carried her toward me.