Liberty Summer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled up at him, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue like the starship landing pad of space station. I levered myself up on my arms. I was bent almost double so my face was almost right there, waiting for him to come. Bill's breath was coming in gasps now. I grabbed his shoulder first with one hand then the other. I pulled myself even closer. Almost... almost my extended tongue could reached the head of his cock when it came through my feet.

Bill's whole body shuddered and I was sprayed me with his come. I threw my legs wide so I could go forward and engulf him. Spurt after spurt went down my throat. At least the ones I didn't intercept with my tongue and twirl around to savor in my mouth. When I was done I looked up at Bill with shy pride.

Bill started to dress. "Let me go get yourself something to clean that up."

"What if I don't want to?"

"I can't have you walk through the shop with come on your face in front of my customers. Especially the church lady."

"Regular?" I asked.

"At least once a month. Always soon after opening. Well dressed with a string of oh so clutchable pearls. Looks around ever so judgmental like, especially at Chilli. Then she buys the most outrageous toy in the shop. Maybe she just uses it as an example in some rant video or maybe she uses it on herself. Doesn't matter, money's the same."

I peaked through the curtain. It was indeed someone from my church. She was weighing two monstrous dildos in her hands. When I say monstrous I mean one was a tentacle and the other was something with pronounced ribs and scales. I turned to Bill and kissed him. "I have a wicked plan!"

I wiped my face with my cotton panties and pulled on my running shoes and shorts sans any underthings. I gestured at the emergency exit. "Can I get out the back without setting off the alarm?"

Bill used a wood chisel to satisfy the electrical connection and eased the door open. I slipped out. I waited around the corner of the shop until I heard the shop door beep tone and then ran around the corner full tilt colliding accidentally on purpose with Ms. Olivia Snow from my church. She'd taught me Sunday school for three years. We both ended up sprawled on the gravel.

"Oh! I'm so sorry..." I rolled over onto my butt. "Ms. Snow?"

"Casey? Casey Clarke?" She rolled on her back and came up on her elbows. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just out running. This is my turnaround place. Three miles." I stood up and offered my hand to help her up. She looked around for the brown paper bag she'd dropped. I saw it first and picked it up by the bottom. Her purchase spilled out. She'd gone with the tentacle.

"Oops, sorry." I picked up the toy and stuffed it back into its bag.

"Casey... It's not like."

"Ms. Snow you thought me well. I especially remember your lessons on not being a gossip." And I had seen harm gossip did to my brother. "Whatever 'it' is is between you and the Lord."

I helped her to her feet and brushed her off. She grabbed both of my hands and said, "You're a good girl Casey."

"I try to be," I said. I could taste Bill's cum in my mouth as I said it. I wondered if she could smell him on my breath. "I must smell a fright it being so hot."

"Oh no, you smell very natural."

"That's kind of you to say," At this point a piece of gravel dropped from where it was embedded in my skin. I brushed a few others off and there was blood on my hand.

"You're hurt!" Ms. Snow said.

"It's nothing," I said.

"I have a first-aid kit in my car," she said. "Come."

She led me to her black Cadillac Lyriq. The back hatch opened as we approached and she pulled the kit from a side pocket. I sat on the the tailgate and brought up my boo boo knee. Since my cum soiled panties were somewhere in the backroom of the Station News, I was flashing Ms. Snow.

"I feel just like a little girl again," I said.

"You were always such a tomboy," she said. "So many skinned knees."

"All well earned," I said.

"I have a very good sense of smell Casey," she said. "I think it's fortunate that neither of us are given to gossip."

I blushed. I'm a slut, a proud slut, but this was my Sunday school teacher.

"Would you like a ride home?" She put a bandage on my tiny wound and gave my knee a motherly boo boo kiss.

I considered her offer. The little wound was insignificant but being sans sweat absorbent panties or socks on a three mile run... "Yes that would be nice, thank you."

We got into the EV and headed home.

"How is Pamela doing?"

"She's talking about joining the Coast Guard."

"Cool, she'd look so cute in those blue uniforms."

"it's not about the outfits," she said. "It's about the service."

"Well of course," I said. "I pulled out my marine T-shirt from where it was stuck to my abdomen."

She looked at me and asked, "Didn't your Roger sign up?"

"Yes I miss him terribly," I said.

"Then who—?" she stopped herself. "Forget I asked, none of my business."

"Well of course I wouldn't tell you who," I said. "But he's an older man who taught me a thing or two."

"But Roger?"

"Says he wants me to be happy."

"Do you think he means it that way?"

"Yes, actually." I looked over at her. "We both know we're going to meet other people and things will happen. So we decided not let guilt over each other get in the way. If anything Roger is more adamant than me about it. He's oh so noble about it. You know how guys are, the good ones."

"Yes, the good ones." She sighed. "Like your father."

"My dad is a wonderful man," I said. "I can't imagine him ever walking past someone in need."

"Your mother as well," she said.

"Olivia, may I call you Olivia?" I asked. "I want you to know that I've learned a good deal since I turned eighteen and my parents decided they could share things that they couldn't talk about when we were kids. I know you were with my dad."

Olivia did that thing where you plant your hands on the steering wheel and push yourself back into the seat. "I knew it would get out eventually, I'm such a slut."

I reached over and put my hand on hers. "No Olivia, I'm a slut. You're just a lonely woman."

"It was just that one time," she said. "I'd had too much wine..."

"Just once?" I asked. "Why? Didn't you realize Mom..."

"Practically... no literally... pushed me into your father's lap?" she said. "That's not the point Casey, it was wrong."

"But aren't you getting divorced?"

"It's not final yet. Maybe when that's finally done..."

"In the meantime you're toy shopping at the ABS?"

"'ABS?'"

"Adult Book Store," I said. "It's a swinger term."

"And you know this because?"

"Because I'm an inquisitive young woman with access to the internet. Plus I'm a slut."

"You keep saying that like it's a good thing."

"There are good sluts and bad sluts," I said. "I'm the good kind: Dedicated to pleasing others, having a positive impact on their lives."

"Not quite what we had in mind when I taught you about doing good works."

"No, but it's what I took away from it." I pointedly cast my eyes to the rear of the car. "So, why did you choose that one?"

"I don't know, it was a sort of 'in for a penny, in for a pound thing.'"

I grinned. "You gotta tell me what it's like after you try it out!"

"Oh... I couldn't." Her car announced it needed to charge soon.

I looked. We were at the bottom of my drive. How long had we been there?

I grinned over at Olivia. "My parents and my brother are at work, you can come in and try it right out by our pool!"

"Casey!"

"You're tempted aren't you?"

"That's beside the point," she said. "What if your parents come home?"

"Dad would politely ask to watch," I said. "Mom would probably say 'dibs on next go!'"

"And your brother?"

"Not sure what Greg would say but it wouldn't be bad."

"Is it true about him being gay?"

"Nope, not in the least."

"Are you sure?"

"Very, he gets boners when he sees me naked."

"And that happens a lot?"

"Every day."

"Every answer you give leads to a dozen more questions and I need to get home."

"Give Pamela my best, tell her to text me?" I asked. "And talk to my Mom. Please?"

"I will."

The lock on my door clicked open. I took the hint and climbed out. The EV quietly pulled away.

I went up to my room and stripped. I put my shoes in the open window to air. Then I stuffed my holes back up and slipped on the black strappy heels to break them in.

I took a closeup selfie with the plug in my mouth and sent it to Chloe.

ME: Wanna catch rays and practice DpTrt?

CHLOE: (crying emoji)

ME: What happened?

CHLOE: Dad's not coming home. He got a big promotion but it's in Korea. Mom's arguing with him on the phone now.

ME: Are you going to move away?

CHLOE: Mom said 'hell no!' In English even.

ME: Wow. Come over for hugs.

CHLOE: k

I texted my Mom:

ME: Mom, ran into Ms. Snow today, literally.

MOM: Oh?

ME: She fixed my boo boo and we talked.

MOM: And?

ME: Are you with someone?

MOM: Yes

ME: Okay. But when you can, give Olivia a call?

MOM: Okay Dear.

ME: Thanks Mom. And have a good time. (egg plant, spurting hose)

My phone beeped with a tone I hadn't heard in a while.

PAM: My mom said she ran into you today.

ME: I ran into her, literally.

PAM: So what's up?

ME: Your mom said you were joining the Coast Guard. That's awesome!

PAM: Not 100% sure yet.

ME: You look great in blue.

PAM: Well yeah. (eye roll emoji)

ME: Anyways we don't talk any more. (sad emoji)

PAM: Life shit, y'know? The divorce is getting ugly.

ME: Yeah, I kinda got that vibe from your mom. Speaking of which Chloe's here. Family drama there too.

I motioned for Chloe to look over my shoulder.

PAM: Chloe Kim? Didn't she break it off with Mister Smelly Hands like way back in junior year?

ME: They're going to dance together in a competition.

PAM: Cool. So Greg is taken now?

ME: Why do you ask?

PAM: Well HS is over and he's still yummy bod wise. (tasty emoji)

ME: So he's not social suicide to date now? (slightly pissed emoji)

PAM: Look, I'm sorry. I should have...

PAM: You know what I mean. (sorry emoji)

ME: Yeah, I get it. (hug emoji)

ME: Anyways I gotta go.

PAM: Take care.

"That bitch!" Chloe said.

"Transference much?" I hugged her. "Tell Auntie Casey all about it."

"Dad wants us to move to Pusan with him. Mom won't. They're in transactional mode now. He doesn't want to lose face by divorcing her."

"You heard all this?"

"He was on speaker phone. Mom was slamming things about the kitchen."

'Yeah you said she does that."

"Anyways he just wants to keep up appearances," Chloe said. "Which means he's getting steady boji there and doesn't need Mom."

"By 'boji' I take it you mean pussy?"

"Yes, it's a very rude word."

"I'll have to remember it."

"Anyways, Mom screamed 'What about me!?' Dad said 'be discrete' and hung up."

"I was wrong Chloe," I said. "I shouldn't have asked you to come over. You should go home and hug your mom and be there for her. Better yet, let's both go."

I put on the green thrift shop dress I had yet to wear and slipped on my flip flops. We walked out the door. Up the street I saw Amalia Havranek walking Wagner. Shit. I completely forgot about them. I dragged Chloe with me and walked up to them. "I'm so sorry Amalia, I have to go over to Chloe's house. Her mother is having a crisis."

Amalia looked at me and then at Chloe's tear streaked face. "I'll bring food."

"You don't have to—"

"I don't have to, but I will." She turned towards her home. "I just made a big pot of česnečka, that's garlic soup. It cures everything."

We walked in her front door. "Konrad, take Wagner!"

Konrad shuffled in. He assessed the situation and took the leash from his wife's hand. "Come Wagner, the ladies have business."

We went to the kitchen and Amalia handed me the oven mitts. "Carry."

So we paraded across the street, Amalia in the lead, me second flip flopping along with the big pot and Chloe.

Chloe called ahead when we entered, "Mom?"

No answer.

We found her in the kitchen, head down and sobbing on the table there. A white powder was strewn all over the tile floor. Judging from the burst blue and white paper bag in the corner, it was flour.

I put the big pot on the stove and started cleaning up. Chloe hugged her mom talking softly in Korean. Amalia found bowls and service. Soon we were all sitting around eating garlic soup.

When Amalia and Seoyun started trading recipes I knew it would be okay.

12