All Comments on 'Libidinous Ch. 01'

by a_libertine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
shakenmartini55shakenmartini55about 14 years ago
Totally Superb Tale -- Bravo!

What a great tale, told oh so well. The interplay between the younger female lovers and the older, wiser, worldly male is probably every older man's fantasy. The tale is well crafted using just the right amount of description. The pace is right on. Not too slow, not too fast...yaddayadda. Everything about the story makes it a wonderful read over and over again.

mchuchamchuchaabout 14 years ago
Nice setup

I think you did a great job developing the characters and building up to the last scene. This piece stands alone well but I hope to see a Ch. 02. I'd really like to read about Shane guiding the girls to higher levels of kink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great concept and very nicely done

I really enjoyed the depth that you brought to this story. The timing, circumstance and character development made it entirely believable that two beautiful girls would seek out this newly divorced male. The 'Dirty Old Man' reprise was very effective, showing a hint of hidden desire and secrets that made these girls seek the attention of one they trust.

I also like the way you set up the two girls. One more unsure and with a lower self esteem even though she is physically beautiful. The other comfortable with herself and clearer of what she wants.

As I read this I see it is chapter 1, which is great, as it has a lot of scope for development and additional chapters.

Last but not least, it is a pleasure to read stories written by somebody who is a writer. Keep up the great work. The literotica readers thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic story.

I love the detail and it is so well written. Sexy as hell too by the way.

bisexygirlbisexygirlover 13 years ago
HOT!

Damn. That was a fine story. The way I like to read them. Good story line, well written, lots of detail and hot as hell. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

What a wonderfully sexy story that any man in his right mind would give anything to live. Well written, and certainly, in this day and age extremely plausible (thank whichever deity you choose). Anais Nin would be squirming with jealously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous