Librarian

Story Info
Librarian wife discovers her sexy side.
3.3k words
4.45
9.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was a middle-aged woman who had worked at the local branch of the library since graduating from college. Like many women her age, she was a bit disappointed with her marriage. Her husband was a sweet man whom she loved, but things had just become so boring over the last few years. She ached for a bit of excitement, like in the books that lined the shelves around her every day.

Most days at the library were not very exciting, but that did leave a lot of time for reading. Linda kept up with the basic news stories and could answer questions about where to find different subjects. Her guilty pleasure was, of course, the romance section. A couple of the other girls joked about it with her, but she knew they read them too.

Much to her surprise, as she was replacing books one Wednesday, she noticed a piece of paper poking out of the pages of one of the romance books. She frowned when she lifted it from the cart holding the books to be reshelved. Her first thought was it had been ripped, but when she turned to the page a note-sized paper fell out. She looked at the book. There was nothing especially noticeable about the title, and the cover looked like the rest of the books in this section. She placed it on the shelf and then picked up the paper.

'I know we don't spend much time together now, but I want to be a part of your life.' Linda read, it seemed to be a message to whoever had read the book last. 'If you are willing I will make some suggestions on how to awaken your sensuous inner desires.' She looked at the back, but there was no more, only a pair of initials. She wondered if the gal had used the note as a book mark, as it appeared to have been one of a set.

She thought about the note and how she wished she had someone who wanted to make suggestions to her. The idea gnawed at her over the next couple of days. Linda even asked her husband what he would think about them leaving sexy little notes for each other to spice things up. He was OK with the idea, but didn't know what he should write. She gave him a couple of ideas.

On Monday morning, she found a note on the kitchen table. She read it 'I have a meeting tonight, why don't you and Mary have dinner on me.' He included 2 twenty dollar bills. She shook her head. While it was a nice thought, it wasn't what she had in mind. It kind of set the mood for the first part of the week, a few of her coworkers even commented on it. But on Wednesday, as she was shelving books after lunch, she found another corner of a note in a book on her cart.

She pulled the note out and looked at the book. It was a science book this time. She read the note. 'I see you found my note, I guess you are interested after all. Such a proper wife with that deep down dirty little secret. I think we will start simply, no panties for the next week while you work. The bra is optional, but a naughty woman would leave that off as well.' It was signed with the same initials, S.A. Linda looked around, but there was nothing and nobody to see, being between the shelves as she was.

Linda was looking over her shoulder all afternoon, a bit nervous and excited. Her mood, however, had eased up a bit after reading the note and her panties were actually a bit damp when she took them off at home that evening.

The next morning, as she dressed for work, Linda thought about the note. She knew that she shouldn't follow those directions, but a little voice deep inside was telling her it would be so exciting and nobody would know. "Especially if I wear a long skirt," she said aloud to the empty room. Blushing, she picked out a dark green skirt that came down to midcalf.

At work she was nervous, but after a few compliments on her dress, she settled down. By lunchtime, everyone had told her they were glad that she and her husband had patched things up, they liked the happy Linda better than the moping one. Friday was the same, she was positively giddy with excitement by the weekend.

The weekend was good, if a bit less exciting. She went to dinner on Saturday with her husband, Mark, and they even made love afterwards at home. It had been a long time since they had enjoyed sex together. Maybe she would tease him with a few notes as well. The thought made her quite excited come Monday as she picked her outfit, a knee-length dress with spaghetti straps. She knew it would look better without bra straps showing. She did have a strapless bra. However, the note's last line made its way into her thoughts and she felt her nipples stiff and sensitive under the fabric when she tried it on without the bra.

Linda left a note for Mark on the desk of his study, 'Felt really sexy after this weekend so I went without panties or bra all day.' She hoped it might spark something. He found the note late that evening, but Linda had already gone to bed.

At work she felt like she was going to explode at any minute all day on Monday and Tuesday. She found herself thinking about sex more and more, her juices were oozing down her thigh so much after she reshelved the romance books she had to take a bathroom break to clean up.

Wednesday was rainy, so the library was busier than usual with people seeking indoor spaces. She wore a knee-length blue skirt with a light green blouse. It looked good on her and didn't show her lack of undergarments very much, though she did jiggle a bit when she walked. Linda was starting to feel a little disappointed as the day wore on. She had not found any notes. Then in the art section she noticed it in one of the last books she was reshelving.

The note read 'I knew you had a dirty secret, but you went all the way for the naughty braless look too. You must be so horny by now. I hope your husband has given you orgasm after orgasm when you go home. In case he hasn't, I left a little present on the bottom shelf at the end of the row. Use it all next week.' signed S.A. again.

Linda looked around, it was an hour until closing and people were mostly checking out and leaving. After putting the book in its place, she walked nervously down the row of books and found a small brown box. Opening it there was a 2 inch long egg-shaped vibrator with a little wire sticking out from one end. Inside were directions for a remote controlled vibrator, but the app access code was torn off of the paper. She looked around and squatted down, curious what would happen if she put it in right now. She was so excited, it slipped into her wet pussy easily.

Nothing happened as she finished work. She put the box in the garbage and pocketed the instructions. It wasn't until dinner when she was sitting at the table across from her husband talking about his day that it suddenly burst into life with a slow rhythmic buzzing. She gasped and squirmed.

"Are you OK dear?" Her husband asked.

"I'm fine, just a little stomach cramp is all," Linda answered as she set her fork down. "I think I should go upstairs and rest." She suggested.

"I agree, take it easy this week. I don't want you getting sick." He agreed as he finished his dinner.

Linda headed upstairs, her legs trembling as she took the steps. The vibrator was buzzing away and starting to shift its pattern. She literally fell onto the bed and gave herself over to the sensations. Soon her hands were tweaking her nipples and her hips were humping the empty bed as she reached her first orgasm in over a week.

The vibrator would come to life at various times during the day throughout the week. She had to wrap it in a towel when she took it out, just in case it went off. Linda was thinking about it constantly. Half from worry it would go off and her husband would find it and the other half longing for it to come to life within her. It did not stay on as long as that first night, it was much more teasing, building up to something.

On Saturday she had a scare. Mark had asked her about the note and been paying more attention to her throughout the day. His touch made Linda a bit excited so she snuck off at midday to slip the vibe in.

After dinner, while watching TV, her husband put his arm around her and started playing with her nipples. It had been a long time since he had done that and they were quite sensitive from the vibrator buzzing away within her. She made a quick excuse and ran to the bathroom to remove it before they continued. The sex was good, but her panic kind of threw off the mood. She resolved to talk with him about the toy in the morning.

It was dinner before they actually discussed the use of toys in their sex life. "Would you mind if I had a vibrator?" her heart was racing as she awaited his answer.

"A little one would probably be OK." he agreed.

Linda smiled and confessed. "What if I already had one?" she asked.

Mark looked up curiously. "I guess that would explain your mood of late. When did you get it?" he asked.

"I got it last week." She left out the details of how. "Maybe we could try it out together tonight," she suggested.

That night she showed him the egg vibe, her heart racing and her skin tingling. She turned it on and manually set it to a low buzz. Mark was quite receptive to the idea and used it to tease her breasts and clitoris as they made love. It was the best orgasm she had ever had with her husband.

The library remained as it always was. Linda was thrilled to see Wednesday arrive. She had begun to think of it as note day already. Shortly after lunch she found it, this time in an old history book. The history section was in the back corner, so she was quite alone as she pulled it out to read. 'I am sure you are enjoying your week. I thought you might like some jewelry. Go to the bathroom room an hour before closing time, but not before. Check the furthest stall.'

Just then, the vibrator came to life and started buzzing, a slow, insistent buzz. Oh my God, he is watching me! She thought and looked around panicked, but there was nobody within sight. The vibrator buzzing away distracted her from the initial fear and she spent the afternoon staring at everyone she saw, wondering if they were the mysterious S.A. leaving her notes. The worst part was she did not have a way of responding, outside of ignoring the notes. As that thought crossed her mind, Linda immediately discarded it. There was no way she could ignore them at this point.

Linda staked out a place at the desk where she could see the bathrooms as the time grew closer. There was a flurry of activity with people checking out. She tried to watch, but between the small talk and the buzzing vibrator, she couldn't concentrate. It was 10 minutes after the hour before the crowd slowed and she was able to excuse herself.

Once in the bathroom, Linda made her way to the stall at the end and closed the door. Sitting in the corner behind the toilet was a small brown box. If she hadn't known to look she would not have noticed it. She sat down and opened it, tearing the paper off in a rush. Inside was a gold chain that looked like many of her necklaces at home. However, instead of a pendant there was a clasp from which the two loose ends of the chain continued. At the end of each chain there was a small clamp. A small picture was pasted inside the top of the box. Her nipples stiffened as she realized just where the clamps went.

Her hands trembled as she slid the necklace over her head and around her neck. Linda couldn't believe she was putting it on so quickly, but couldn't stop herself either. The clamps stung a bit as the rubber coated end bit down on her sensitive nipples. She gasped and panted for a few minutes as the sensations settled.

When she emerged she walked quickly to the full cart of books and said something about going to reshelve them. It gave her a chance to finish the next hour without anyone looking too closely at her. She could feel the tug on her breasts with every movement and just knew that everyone else would be able to see exactly what was going on. In reality, it looked like a necklace. Of course, without her bra on, people would see her obviously excited nipples poking up under the blouse. Nobody did see her as she finished up and then did her closing rounds before locking up.

Linda was shocked when she opened her car to go home. On the seat was a piece of paper. She picked it up, starting to wonder if this game was going a little far, then she recognized the handwriting on it. It was from her husband, Mark. 'Got off a little early, meet me for Italian tonight?' Maybe he was starting to get the idea of the note game.

She texted that she would change and meet him in an hour. His reply was almost instant, 'You are beautiful in anything and I am already here.' Linda panicked a bit as the vibrator shifted to a higher speed and the clamps had her on edge. A few calming breaths helped her gather herself before starting the car and heading for the restaurant.

Linda felt flushed and hot as she exited her car and walked towards the restaurant. Something inside her just knew that everyone could see what was happening. Her heart raced as she entered and told the hostess she was meeting someone. The young woman had obviously glanced at her breasts when she waved Linda into the seating area. Most people were occupied with their meals as she walked through the sparsely occupied tables.

Mark was in the booth at the back, right where he said he would be. He stood and gave her a hug as she reached the table. He motioned Linda to sit across from him when she tried to scoot in on his side. This put her looking out over the main seating area. More importantly, it left her exposed to anyone that looked their way.

"I do hope you had an exciting day." Mark opened.

"It was like any other Wednesday," Linda answered. She watched her husband, nervous he might say something about her necklace. He did.

"That green blouse goes great with the gold necklace. Is it new?" He asked.

Before she could answer, the waiter approached and took their order. He kept his gaze focused on Linda the entire time. She felt the heat rise even more if that was possible. When he left, Mark continued, "I think our waiter approves of your new look," He smiled at her mischievously.

Linda wasn't sure of herself at all. She was enjoying her new-found arousal, but didn't want to hurt her husband either. "I'm just trying to look good for you dear," she finally responded.

"Oh good, I thought you might have found some new inspiration." Mark reached for his phone beside him on the seat. "You know, someone that could push your buttons better than I." LInda gasped as he finished speaking. The vibrator had just ramped up. Her eyes widened and it was difficult for her to talk. The vibrator eased up as he stared into her eyes. "Maybe we should do more sexy outfits to show you off. Would you like that?" the vibrator eased up as he finished asking.

Linda relaxed a bit, but still didn't trust her voice. She was enjoying the sexy look that the notes had helped her discover. Looking at Mark she was reminded that this was her husband and showing off to him a bit was allowed. She nodded her head in response and noticed one hand was on the seat beside him. "What do you have down there?" she asked, becoming a little suspicious.

Mark smiled a very suspicious grin in response. "Just my phone." he lifted the phone up onto the table. There was an app open that looked like some odd game. Before Linda could comment, he tapped a button and her vibrator flipped into a variable speed buzzing pattern. She stared in shock at her husband as her brain froze and her body quivered.

Mark just watched as Linda processed the last couple of weeks. "Oh my God! You?" her voice was a mere whisper, but the shock was evident in her eyes. "The notes were from you? You are S.A.?" she said aloud.

Mark nodded. "I have always been your Secret Admirer." he explained the initials. He touched a button on the phone and the vibrator eased up. "I hoped to give you a little encouragement, but you ran full tilt with it." his voice had a proud edge to it as he spoke. "You up to tease the waiter a bit? maybe some extra cleavage?" He suggested hopefully.

Linda sat both relieved and a bit unsure of herself. "What is in it for me?" she teased while getting her nervous excitement a bit more under control. The answer was a brief buzz from the vibrator inside her. She moaned quietly as her husband pushed her button again. This new Mark might just tease her until she agreed and that would not really be a bad thing. "OK, but just for you." she reached up and undid the next button on her blouse.

When the waiter arrived with their food a moment later, he stumbled a bit as he saw the creamy skin exposed by the blouse. He was polite, but obviously a bit shaken by her display. Mark was grinning as he watched the young man fidget and squirm. Once he had left, Mark looked at Linda. "You enjoyed that, didn't you?" he took a bite of his meal and stared pointedly at her breasts.

Linda nodded her head. "More than I thought I would," she admitted. "I love knowing it was you. I am going to miss the notes though." she leaned forward to give him a good look down her blouse.

"Who said they would stop?" Mark pointed out. He enjoyed the sight and leaned over to kiss her gently on her lips. "I think we will leave the vibrator in place when we get home too." he added.

They finished dinner and walked out together. All of the staff were watching Linda as they made their way out. Once home, they barely made it to the bedroom before stripping off their clothes. Mark loved the vibrations and Linda had several orgasms, the first as he entered her and drove the vibrator deep. She wrapped her legs around him and would not let him go until she collapsed and fell asleep.