Lovense Lush Lust

Story Info
Young stunning slut enjoys self pleasure with Lovense Lush.
1.9k words
4.21
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lovense toy play, hints of incest in future stories, incredibly descriptive fun.

Always practice safe sex, especially with yourself. This is a work of fantasy.

Nora closed her door and locked it. Sighing deeply and kicking off her shoes she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. "What a day!" She exclaimed to her empty 2 bedroom apartment, trying to release her stress. Her boss's annoying face and endless piled paperwork drifted from her mind.

Quickly tossing her bra to the couch and going to the kitchen. 5' 8", her long, fit legs and juicy ass clearly visible under her modest enough work dress. Her incredibly tight curves, spread at her hips to reveal her perfect thigh gap, wide enough for her 4 slender fingers to fit nicely when rubbing her wet, tight cunt. Her firm, beautiful tits now pressed against the front of her dress. Prominent pokies aching as she opened the fridge.

Still in a mood she grabbed some snacks and half a bottle of wine to help unwind. The couch piled high with blankets. A towel laid over the armrest. She laid her snacks on the side table and opened the wine, pouring a generous glass. Grabbing the remote to flip on her favorite drama.

Then she glanced at the towel.. her mind flooded with a lust haze, a quick smile across her beautiful face. Her stunning body shivering. Looking at her phone, she had at least 2 hours before her sexy sister would be over for dinner.. and dessert.

With a spring in her step she went to the bedroom. Unzipping her dress most of the way down her back. Slipping the dress off her beautiful mocha sun kissed skin, down to her hips, around her juicy, round ass and down her strong legs. Her stunning figure, now fully visible through her bedroom window. Such a sensual beauty, a knock out and she didn't mind if the hunk from across the courtyard or the college girls below his apartment could see her naked body.

She went to the dresser under the window. A number of cords and a cluster of sex toys filled half the dresser's top. The other space was reserved for jewelry. She always had the perfect jewelry, today she wore a simple pair of gold and blue earrings, a pendant, and a set of rings her sister had brought back from her travels. Removing the earrings and the pendant and placing them in her jewelry box she smiled and grabbed her favorite toy, the bright pink large vibrating egg, Lovense Lush.

Already wet, her cunt began to swell against her thighs. Perfect folds of her tight cunt squished between juicy curtains, so inviting and eager to wrap around thick cocks or big toys. She took lush in her mouth and sucked on the large tip, taking her time as the thought of a large curved cock consumed her mind. Maybe someone would see her through the window.

She spread her legs and put her hand on the dresser. She guided the large toy deeply into her tight cunt. Moaning as her eyes closed. Forcing it deeper until it was perfectly in place against her g spot. It had been a few days and her beautiful cunt was really tight. The stress of the week melted away as she smiled and scrolled in her phone to the lovense app.

She made her way back to the couch. Tossing the towel across the couch. She put her legs up, her feet resting on either side of the middle cushion. Her firm tits aching for a massage. Nora closed her eyes and thought, "Maybe later her sister would give them some much needed attention." The bright pink toy dangling from her tight cunt. Quickly pressing play on the remote, her show filled the room intentionally leaving the volume up as her favorite characters began another episode.

She grabbed the wine and took a large drink and then slowly teased circles on her clit as she scrolled through several naughty conversations on her phone. Then her face lit up, her favorite dom controller with a green light beside his name! her heart raced as the word "typing" appeared. She quickly started crafting a quick text to vent about her day and ask for strong vibes to drain it away.

Texting back and forth a little as he began controlling her toy deeply in her wet cunt. The pulses and waves tingling her g spot perfectly. Clenching around the large toy and imagining it was his cock thrusting against her g spot. Her fingers roughly slid across her clit, then moved in large deep circles. Her swollen curtains moved with her hand. Her pleasure was building, enveloping her body. Her toes curled, her back arched back against the cushion.

Her Dom turned up the vibes, fully pounding and pulsing deeply inside her wet cunt. Moaning loudly, not caring about her thin apartment walls or the modest couple next door. Luckily the TV volume was up as her first orgasm continued to build. Obeying her doms messages she abandoned her needy clit and focused on massaging her firm D cup tits. Her dark, chocolate colored nipples fully erect as she pulled on them and massaged her stunning firm tits. Reveling in the pain she was inflicting on her sensitive nipples, her pain kink alive and well after a few days of drought.

The pleasure of obeying her Dom and feeling his vibes course through her body. He knew exactly how she liked the pulses. Without any notice he turned it up full power and no pulses, this always made her wild. Spreading her legs even further, moving them back and tucking her elbows behind her knees. She was such a needy slut, she loved looking down over her incredible body in this position.

Perfectly between her firm tits, her flat stomach gave way to her wide hips and juicy swollen cunt. Both curtains swollen and pulsing, between them rose a wet supple line of sensitive wet cunt looking so delicious. A twist of soft skin giving way to her aching clit and a tangle of tight lips. She couldn't see the tight pucker of her asshole but felt it pulse and beg to be filled with one of her large black vibrating plugs, her sister would help with that later.

Her cunt was inviting and eager to wrap around toys, fingers, cock, or tongue. Her juicy ass stretched as her strong thighs folded back against her body. This position was perfect for anyone to easily worship her stunning body and dominate her wet pussy and tight asshole. She was getting close to an orgasm as she focused on the pleasure pounding through her tight body.

She dug her nails into her ass, spreading her juicy cheeks. Her wet cunt parted, the strings of warm desire across the entrance finally broke along the length of her cunt. She felt the white cream starting to flood her cunt. Needing it to stream from her open cunt she slapped her clit and rubbed hard across it back and forth. Almost to the brink of a powerful climax, her legs began to shake uncontrollably beside her tits.

Raising her now soaked fingers, her eyes wide as if she wasn't in control of her hand. She drove her fingers down and forced 2 fingers in her cunt behind Lush. Taking her fingers fully inside, she pressed the hard lush hard against her g spot, the full power constant vibe felt incredible. Her Dom had told her many ways to increase her pleasure and squirt.

She wanted to make a big mess. It was always fun to see the squirt marks on her towel. Grimacing as she roughly put all the pressure she could on her g spot. Moving her body, cunt arching forward as she dug her elbows into the back of her knees. Rubbing hard and feeling the first wave of the monsoon stream from her cunt, almost consuming her.

She pulled her drenched fingers out and turned her fingernail to her clit. The dagger point on her pleasure center at the perfect second and then she quickly pulled her hand away. Pressing firmly down above her clit, squirting hard, several feet of cum spray filled the air. Seeing the squirt clearly two feet above her cunt and then watching it fall all over her and the towel. Feeling the warm splash of delight. "Fuckkk!" She gasped. Looking down to her cunt she saw the creamy white stream erupting down her ass.

The messy squirt covered the back of her thighs. The sight made her even more horny. Gasping and raising her hand she checked her phone. Knowing he would give her the order. The next message appeared. She dropped the phone on the couch and opened her legs away from her elbows. She slapped her hand down hard 6 times. The sound of her long fingers impacting her swollen, messy cunt. Middle finger lower than the others to tap her clit perfectly. A little sting every second as she quickly raised her hand 5 times. Gasping and moaning with every smack. The 6th was very hard and deep. A perfect hit against her needy clit.

Feeling amazing after the first huge orgasm after several days, Nora rubbed her clit in a frenzied Lush haze. Easily building her next fucking perfect orgasm was seconds away. Barely having time to drive her fingers deeply in her cunt she exploded! White creamy desire streaming from her cunt, her fingers covered, lush drenched, the high vibes soon dropped into pulses again.

Her body finally fully relaxed as the waves of orgasms washed over her stunning tight body. Droplets, exclamation marks, and red hot face emojis filled the next message she sent to her Dom. Breathing heavily and feeling the wet creamy stream filling her tight asshole and puddling under her ass on the towel. The pulses continued, her hips grinding, aching for thick cock to be pounding her senseless.

She tried to focus on her show and texting her Dom. They had a good connection and he knew exactly the vibes she needed. Even when she thought she couldn't take it. She was stubborn and strong but also open minded and so caring. The exploration of her sexual desires and kinks had brought her even more confidence. The pleasure from toys and her Dom satisfied her well enough to turn down lovers that weren't going to worship her cunt and satisfy her as Lush and her Dom could.

Stroking her inner thighs and waiting for more intense vibes to pick up. Lost in a lush haze from her first round of orgasms in several days. She brushed her hand over her wet cunt then opened her mouth and took two drenched fingers in her mouth, he sucked them and swirled her tongue around them to get all her deliciously sweet honey from her fingers into her throat. Pulling her mostly clean fingers from her mouth and pressing her lips against the side of her finger, kissing her finger to cover her lips in the slick sweetness.

Moved her fingers to her nipples and then back into her dripping wet cunt. Repeating this several times as she bathed in the sweetness of her incredibly sexy cunt. Knowing her Dom loved to be teased she texted hints of exactly what she was doing, then passion swelled and she held her phone over her stunning body and snapped a few pictures for him. A wild string of texts followed. She knew his long, thick cock was throbbing. The vibes shot to full power. Nora jumped and felt her cunt start to flood again. Rubbing her clit and texting with her Dom she settled into the couch for another hour of pleasure and incredible vibes...