Librarian Finds Long Overdue Love Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the most part, however, Harry's guilt failed to poke through the six-year haze of raw, uninhibited sex he engaged in almost daily with the sultry, alluring Angelina. At least - after enduring years of an impassionate, sexless marriage - that's how she was to him. Whatever her motive (he didn't question it much), whether they were making out, making love or he was simply making up an excuse to drop by the library to watch her flit about her business in the library, Harry never took for granted how fortunate he was to be with Angelina. Knowing this goddess, nearly 20 years his junior, found him desirable and was willing to put up with the indignity of being his mistress, on the off chance that she'd someday be his wife, gave him the virility of a teenager.

Harry loved creating role-playing scenarios to spice up their love life, like Wonder Woman and the German general, the lowly horse trainer and the snooty female equestrian, and the airplane pilot and the stewardess (who served her lover in his "cockpit") - any scene that ensured an ending involving him fucking the stuffing out of Angelina while she was wearing a pair of sexy, knee high, high-heeled boots.

Never mind that Angelina was currently unconscious - and, given her history, would likely remain so for the next 20-30 minutes. This was hardly anything new. If Harry had a dollar for every time Angelina fainted during foreplay or sex and he finished what they started (with her gracious permission, granted at the beginning of their affair), he'd have had enough money to divorce his wife and marry her. While Harry preferred Angelina be an active rather than passive participant in their lovemaking, sometimes seeing how much he turned her on REALLY turned him on, too. THIS was another one of those times.

But first things first. Before her smoldering cigarette holder slipped from her limp hand, Harry removed it and placed it so the lit end was suspended off the nightstand. Now, he was ready to have some fun.

After slipping out of his general's outfit, Harry climbed onto the bed and pressed his naked body close to Angelina, his 90-degree erection digging hard against her skirt. Simply laying on top of her was one of the things he cherished most about making love to a passed out Angelina. There was no rush to cut to the quick - a common occurrence when his hyper-sexual mistress became riled. Now, he had time to go at his own pace and build the heat from tepid to a full-blown boil. So, after a few minutes of fondling Angelina's mushy breasts, Harry moved in for a kiss, planting one on Angelina's slightly agape, pouty mouth. The sexy woman's cherry-red lipstick tasted so sweet that he dove in for more - this time more aggressively. Even though the action still didn't arouse Angelina, the unresponsive woman was turning him on. Not wanting to risk premature ejaculation, Harry flipped up Angelina's skimpy Wonder Woman skirt, slid down her vaginally-soaked red thong, spread her legs wide, then gently drove his dick into her vagina. While she hadn't orgasmed before fainting, Angelina's pussy was still so slick that Harry's penis found no inhibition whatsoever, quickly gliding between her wet walls until the end came to rest at her uterus; a spot he'd certainly tapped many hundreds of times before.

The warm juices in Angelina's pussy made Harry's erection quiver with delight. It became even more sensitive moments later when he lifted it out and slowly began plunging it in - then out - and in - repeating the movement in segments of centimeters to get his boil going. Now it was time to crank the heat up. Harry leaned back until his dick popped out of Angelina's pussy, then brought her legs up, resting her white boots on his shoulders. Gripping the leather with each hand, he brought his penis back in and resumed pumping his lover - only this time at a faster clip and with deeper penetration.

Closing his eyes, Harry recalled Angelina dressed in her various styles of sexy high-heeled boots - wearing them with skirts, dresses and tucked over tight jeans. As he ran through the images his pumping grew more and more furious and the suction of hard dick rubbing against juicy, vaginal walls became louder and sloshy. Finally, Harry opened his eyes again, grabbed Angelina's boots by the spiked heels, gazed at her bouncing breasts and beautiful, unconscious face bobbing with the motion of his vigorous pelvic thrusts and blew his load in her, unleashing the full force of his physical attraction for the woman who fed his feverish fetish until he'd squeezed out every ounce of cum into her cunt.

12