All Comments on 'Library Fantasy Lover'

by LaceStocking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good concept but

incomplete sentences, wrong words, needs an editor to be worth 5 stars

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
loved the way this was going.

brilliant story library fantasy lover .

your awesome story was getting me wanting to read a whole lot more. so please do write the next part. this was getting so very exciting and such a real turn on.

even with out you being taken by him you library lover.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Good

Well, it is a fantasy, so we can overlook the fact that it's not likely she would not be noticed lying on the floor in just her undies. But then again it is probably a small library with not many employees, or patrons. If so, the scene would have been better set with that information.

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70about 10 years ago
What a delightfully teasing story ...

I'm so glad there are other installments. A library is a great place to flash and tease ... I love how you had her gradually build up her confidence to show more and more ... I have to get to the library more often!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who knows???

Maybe when she was 'knocked out' by the force of her orgasm, someone happened upon her in just her underwear, and he (or she) snapped a photo on a camera phone...a picture which could be used as blackmail fodder. Who knows what other secrets are as hidden in her past; secrets which her blackmailer might flesh out, and then hold them over her head. After all, it is a small town, with only so many opportunities such as this, right?

Annie Nonomous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start. My summer job in school was working at the library where the assistant librarian ( late 40's) would help me writing essays. I always remember her leaning in with her breasts against me when she wanted me to correct something, her scent was wonderful. She'd study me as I wrote and tried to concentrate, often with my boner trying to get out. No doubt, she saw the bulge, a sly smile on her face would give it away, sometimes she was the one shifting around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous