All Comments on 'Library Fantasy Lover'

by LaceStocking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start. My summer job in school was working at the library where the assistant librarian ( late 40's) would help me writing essays. I always remember her leaning in with her breasts against me when she wanted me to correct something, her scent was wonderful. She'd study me as I wrote and tried to concentrate, often with my boner trying to get out. No doubt, she saw the bulge, a sly smile on her face would give it away, sometimes she was the one shifting around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who knows???

Maybe when she was 'knocked out' by the force of her orgasm, someone happened upon her in just her underwear, and he (or she) snapped a photo on a camera phone...a picture which could be used as blackmail fodder. Who knows what other secrets are as hidden in her past; secrets which her blackmailer might flesh out, and then hold them over her head. After all, it is a small town, with only so many opportunities such as this, right?

Annie Nonomous

ImaginaryLover70ImaginaryLover70over 10 years ago
What a delightfully teasing story ...

I'm so glad there are other installments. A library is a great place to flash and tease ... I love how you had her gradually build up her confidence to show more and more ... I have to get to the library more often!

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Good

Well, it is a fantasy, so we can overlook the fact that it's not likely she would not be noticed lying on the floor in just her undies. But then again it is probably a small library with not many employees, or patrons. If so, the scene would have been better set with that information.

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
loved the way this was going.

brilliant story library fantasy lover .

your awesome story was getting me wanting to read a whole lot more. so please do write the next part. this was getting so very exciting and such a real turn on.

even with out you being taken by him you library lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good concept but

incomplete sentences, wrong words, needs an editor to be worth 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous