Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saaner
Saaner
1 Followers

Gadyel snapped to attention and gazed at the vision before him. His wife was on her knees, completely naked, with her hands folded on her thighs. Her raven hair was draped over her breasts while her gown lay across her lap.

In a heartbeat his trousers were off and he was on all fours, lips locked to hers. She fought to stay upright but his hunger for her drove him to be more forceful.

He halted his kiss and wrapped his left arm around her back, as he placed his right palm on the bedding. Slowly he crawled forward and used his shoulders to lay her down, parting her legs with his body.

She looked up into eyes so filled with love for her. Often, she wondered if he could read so much from her.

He caressed her thighs with his fingertips before placing his manhood at her entrance.

Gadyel took in her beauty once more. His lover was so wet against him, he could not wait any longer. His hands took hold of her buttocks and he plunged into her.

"Mmmm." He moaned, delivering a series of short, quick, thrusts deep inside her.

Signoury arched her back even more and crossed her legs behind his back.

Saaner
Saaner
1 Followers