All Comments on 'Life after Brutal Betrayal'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob240612 months ago

Don't know about anyone else,but I loved it !! Thank you very much.

Nasty56Nasty5612 months ago

Nice follow on to some of your other stories.

woodrangewoodrange12 months ago

entertaining A+++

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart12 months ago

5. Long but pretty enjoyable. The beginning was very similar to another recent story by the author but I think its the far superior story over the other. A story about healing, about why the MC was willing to put up with what he did and what good friends can bring to someone. I'll admit I do wish their was more revenge of the ex, her boss, and his boss but I guess this story was more about the healing then the revenge which is fine. Its interesting the wives despite being in similar situations between the two similar stories acted differently. In this story the wife was evil, targeted the MC to raise her and her lovers kids and seemed to have no regrets, in the other story the wife seemed to love her husband had regrets, may have planned for her affair to be temporary. Both wound up in a similar position, at a party screwing the boss, but totally different roads to get there.

KRD19254KRD1925412 months ago

Way too long, the minutia of detail had me first slimming paragraphs to skipping the last few pages. If the no sex before marriage was the plot, it worked but it was not solving John's crappy first marriage. It became too boring and no gotcha moments/revenge.

\

3***m hooyah

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Overly long, sophomoric nonsense.

servant111servant11112 months ago

Quite nice.

5 stars

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

A little bit long but for sure a 5/5. Much better than LIFE SUCKS.

maxx308maxx30812 months ago

Very well done, you managed to stroke many emotions throughout the story.

Very enjoyable, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Casper Milktoast finds an even more pathetic person to love. Yawn.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

A whole lot of fantasy here!

RimmerdalRimmerdal12 months ago

Aside from exploring the Victim/Survivor remorse/guilt syndrome, which was fairly well written.

The rest was pure fantasy.

Wh00sherWh00sher12 months ago

I like long stories, but this felt long for the sake of it. Far too much boring details for me. I found myself skimming after a while.

Good story but just way too long

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe11 months ago

Lovely story very provocative and sexy marvelous job

jlg07jlg0711 months ago

Once you started even married women trading him with lingerie you lost me. No man on the PLANET would be ok with his wife working where she would to show her panties to the boss. THEN, the nude day thing where their CLIENTS would see all the women from the company naked and even pay for it...... would completely destroy their business reputation and again no husband would agree to that.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, but too long with to many details that weren't needed. But please keep writing very Entertaining..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bit too long but still lovely story. Their office practices would have got them sued for sexual Harassment!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So far fetched. What husband would be ok with nude day.

Who could accomplish anything with everyone showing bush and boobs.

I admire our office ladies but not nude at our work.

The story is a low blow to all wirking women.

GreyhoundtaxisGreyhoundtaxis11 months ago

Funny and good read

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Very enjoyable story!

5

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter11 months ago

Endless! Like reading someone’s daily journal. Everything of any importance could have been done in less than half this space.

RzcanuckRzcanuck11 months ago

This was a bit too long. The first two pages were the best.

hindsight2020hindsight202010 months ago

Never actually got to the point.

Whatever it was.

WAY TOO LONG!

3*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The author’s shorter stories tend to be better. The longest ones drag it out.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

I enjoyed this one a lot

Scores 5/5

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

sorry, just 3 star rating. read pages 1 and 2 which were good. 1/2 way thru page 3 it just got to silliness, then last page to see he got Anne but restraint stuff seems way too much considering his 1st. marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bit to long, so what was his fantasy? at least it didn’t turn out to be a massive orgie at the naked male dance where someone else would have fucked Anne before John did like most of the other stories do, by other Authors.

MaultascheMaultasche5 months ago

What was it all about? Nothing special, way too long. Not up to the authors level. Sorry

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

could have done away with some of the middle pages i injoyed though

inka2222inka22223 months ago

This author has a weird habit of writing what could be a really really great story, and then for no reason whatsoever, add shit to it that is wholly un-necessary but makes it far less enjoyable. In this case, it was the stupid naked office - ESPECIALLY with married women. We all know in a typical situation most normal people would conclude those married women were having at best emotional, if not full sexual affair with the boss based on their behavior. The fact that this boring offensive shit kept being repeated 4 times a page for like 7 pages, made the annoyance much worse. If you dropped that stuff it would have been a good 5 star story; as it is now it's 3.5 stars rounded down to 3 :(

MarrttyMarrttyabout 1 month ago

Great story thanks for your work. Only complaint is the office flirting was over the top. The work nudity would never fly.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

So many nude secretary days and nude male day, nude lunch in cafe nude dancing with various partners; what is left?

Why not nude fucking office with every one ! How his earlier employment was different except that he was not there to participate, that was really bad for him otherwise it was not much different!

Thinking whether Allison also fucked him or not ?

Gram1Gram125 days ago

I read several pages, but then skipped to the end. I'm sorry this was a let down. Cartoonishly bad bad guys. But my real issue with this piece is the seemingly non-stop crying of the MC. I can't imagine a weepier MC!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Agree with Gram1.

Why does such an obviously talented writer continue to portray men as such effeminate weak baby girls with overt feminine reactions and emotions?

In all my 70 years of life i have never seen or known of a man whose reaction was one tenth as sissyfied as this MC.

I had to tell my best mate that his long term partner had taken their child and moved to another country.

Yes. he was upset. Yes, he went quiet.

Yes he uttered something about joining two of his lifelong friends who had recently died.

Yes. I said "Fuck off, give me another beer."

Yes, we got drunk together that night without another word being said of her.

Yes he went to work the next day and his carried on his life as usual.

Most men's reaction to losing a cheating spouse is more little boy like than the little girls like as portrayed by this author.

Most men react like "oh well she's gone. Who likes girls anyway. I always knew they had cooties. Come on guys, lets play football."

Or in today's Afro American slang "Bros before hoes,. Hoes be bitches".

That's not misogynistic, that's just coping.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.

SIMILAR Stories