Life after Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
222 Followers

Stephanie looked up, 'I've got to admire you Thomas, you solve problems,' however the conversation they'd been having was firmly on the back burner, Thomas wondered what they were up to, then shrugged it off.

Later Charlie came into the office, 'good news, we made a profit this month, and so did Dave, celebrations all round.'

'What do you have in mind?'

'Nothing spectacular, meal at our place, entertainment provided by the ladies.'

'How so?'

'They're working something out between them, don't worry, it'll be good,'

Thomas decided that Charlie knew more than he was letting onto but left it there.

Saturday Evening.

The meal as usual was excellent, a type of seafood starter, "American style" according to Stephanie, then a chicken curry dish, 'I take it this is Indian style.' Thomas couldn't help but ask. Then "Syllabub", an early English sweet made from lemons, cream and brandy, whisked together and allowed to cool and harden in the fridge.

'So, Thomas, what do you think?'

'Excellent, the variety makes a great change.'

'It's not over yet, there's French and Japanese to come yet.'

'Whoa, not for me, I'm full,' Thomas rubbed his stomach.

'Believe me, you've got room for this,' and hardly had he spoke than the ladies appeared in identical French Maid outfits, seamed stocking, suspenders, frilly knickers, short skirt, it had been a while since Thomas had enjoyed such frivolity and he couldn't take it all in.

Then he noticed the white stiffened, petticoats reaching just below the hem of the skirts, it caused the skirts to flare out provocatively, Thomas was enthralled and totally forgot the enigmatic reference that Charlie had made to Japanese.

'Tell me sir, do you want champagne or brandy,' Stephanie asked coquettishly, as though promising more.

'Champagne, we've come through a tough week and are stronger for it, it calls for a toast.'

Drinking a bottle between them loosened any inhibitions that remained, Thomas was looking forward to bedtime, not because he was tired, far from it.

Charlie spoke, 'there's the Japanese spot, I told you about, stay here, I'll come for you when we're ready, I'd recommend that you wash your hands, they need to be in pristine condition for the next part.'

After washing, Charlie led Thomas into the bar room, a broad grin on his face, there was a curtain hanging over a piece of furniture which Charlie whipped away with a shout of, "VOILA", voila, it most certainly was, a solid sheet of wood stood before them. There were two holes cut in the wood and in the holes were Stephanie and Selene, without their frilly knickers and with the little skirts resting on their backs. 'Can't tell which is which, eh?' Charlie asked.

Thomas looked, a big smile on his face, 'damn, no I can't, this is awesome, whose idea was this?'

'Well we were watching porn one night, and there was one where mothers and sons had to complete a challenge,' he waved his hand towards the bare-assed ladies, 'they had to stay silent, so everything had to be done by touch or eyesight, using any part of the body, fingers, tongue and er, even the penis, I think I've covered everything, so go ahead and see if you can tell who's who.'

Thomas had his hand on his chin in a thoughtful, philosophical pose.

'Oh, I forgot, the one you think is your mother, you have to ejaculate into, if you come in the wrong mother, you lose.'

'I don't think that would be a loss, do you, just look at these two, they're "magnifique".'

So, Thomas removed his jacket and rolled up his sleeves,

He looked into the labia of the first one, gently parting them to reveal the opening into the vagina, he then turned his attention to the second one and did the same, at his touch each lady had responded with a shiver, 'both look the same,' he told Charlie. 'This is going to be more difficult that I first thought.' In actual fact he'd already figured his mother was the second one, mainly from the way she'd reacted when he stroked his fingers down her labia.

Next, he placed his tongue where his fingers had been, this time the first lady reacted in a different way to his mother.

Charlie looked over eagerly and spoke rapidly, 'how'ya doing, discovered anything yet?'

'I'm in a pleasant state of bewilderment,' he answered, maybe this time,' and standing between them he inserted a thumb in each of them, they were soaking wet, which pleased him greatly.

Working his thumbs in and out of their openings he moved his fingers between their labia and onto the clitoris and began to rhythmically stimulate their clitoris whilst keeping an "in and out" motion with his thumbs. He was looking at their response, backs arching, sighs and finally two earth shattering orgasms, almost simultaneously.

'Thomas, that was brilliant, "synchronised orgasms", it should be in the next Olympics.'

'Well, I've checked visually, I've touched two pussies, I've inserted two thumbs and produced two orgasms, but you know me, I like to be absolutely certain, so it looks as though I'm going to have to give them the "penis" test.'

The ladies seemed to perk up, backs stiffening.

Thomas unzipped and hauled his penis and scrotum outside of his trousers, he tried the second one first, the reaction was typical of how his mother behaved when being taken from the rear, Thomas left it inside pondering if he should insert himself into Stephanie and decided "what the hell, this opportunity might never present itself again" and withdrew.

'Charlie, I hope you're going to join me, it seems ungentlemanly to leave one unfulfilled.'

Thomas moved behind the first one, it seemed she wanted to suck him in, but he waited until Charlie was in position and ready, 'plunge away, Charlie.'

'And you Thomas,' came the reply and simultaneously entered the "wrong" mother, of course it made no difference to the ladies, maybe this is where it was heading all along.

The ladies pushed themselves onto their respective occupiers, engulfing the penises in a liquid softness, thighs slapping against thighs, it was almost deafening. As they approached orgasm each man grabbed hold of their respective partners hips, ejaculating in a frenzy of spurting sperm, spasm after spasm, and a few more thrusts just to make sure. They rested, puffing, exhausted, deeply satisfied, stepping back, reluctantly withdrawing, they stood breathing hard. The ladies stood up, their little skirts falling, covering their nakedness, and appeared from around the wall, Selene spoke first, 'Charlie, for the first time that was good, and it was you, wasn't it, Charlie?

Only a slight doubt in her voice, she wanted confirmation.

'Sure was Selene, it sure was, and by the way, you were great, but, if I may be blunt, I couldn't tell one vagina from another, how about you ladies, can you tell one penis from another?'

Stephanie answered, 'in my case it's initially on size, but technique comes into it also, it's hard to tell when you're being fucked from behind.'

Hardly had she got the words out than she blushed, held her hand over her mouth and loudly apologised, 'I'm so sorry, it's not like me to swear.'

'Don't worry Stephanie,' they were laughing good naturedly, 'it's an easy mistake, especially in the circumstances.'

'You know Thomas, the object was to er...."fuck", there, I've said it now, your own mother, don't tell me you couldn't tell the difference.'

Thomas pulled a face, 'well,' he drew it out, 'it seemed too good an opportunity to miss, for all four of us, any way I could tell who was who from the different reactions to the orgasm from my thumb, so I chose Stephanie, wondering where it could lead too.'

'Well, everyone, it seems we've come to a crossroad, I wonder where it will lead us,' Charlie asked to no-one in particular.

YYsguy
YYsguy
222 Followers
12