Life after the Lottery Ch. 70

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Carl," Dawn said.

"What?!" Came from Lieke as she tried to look.

I grabbed her ass and kept working her pussy on my cock.

"Oh, hi, Mrs. Smith."

I watched as Carl looked over at Amy, then in the backseat as I worked Lieke's pussy on my cock.

"Have you all caught anyone?" Dawn asked.

"One. Uh, you all haven't been partying, have you?"

"Not yet," Dawn said.

"Oh...okay."

Carl backed up, and Dawn drove past all the cop cars.

Lieke returned to working her pussy hard on my cock. About the time Dawn stopped at the gate, Lieke was screaming she was coming again. I pulled down hard and pumped cum into her.

"You people are crazy!" Lieke exclaimed as she laughed.

We opened the doors to the Escalade and grabbed our clothes, and ran to the front door. They were all giggling and laughing as I locked the front door behind us. We sat around naked and drank wine until about 11:00, then went to bed.

*****

Sunday morning, I woke everyone up about 5:00 and told them to get ready to go. I carried Lieke's luggage down while they showered and got ready.

Dawn and I cooked breakfast and waited on the girls. They came down about 6:15.

"Eat. We need to leave by 7:15," I said.

They sat down and started eating as Dawn, and I sat with them.

"When can you come back?" Samantha asked.

"I don't know. You all need to come back."

They talked as we all ate. Once we finished, Dawn and I grabbed the plates and put them in the sink.

"Grab your things," Dawn said.

They made one more trip upstairs then came back down.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

We all went outside and got in the Escalade, and headed to the airport to meet Linda.

"I had a great time," Lieke said as I drove.

"Anytime you want to come back, just let us know," I told her.

"I hope Linda can help us."

"Lieke, Linda is a very powerful lady. I am sure she can."

About 30 minutes later, we pulled up in front of the private jet terminal. I saw two of Linda's security guards standing outside the door. I grabbed Lieke's bags, and we went inside. Linda and Rachel were standing there with two guards.

"Hey, Linda."

"Good morning," she said and kissed me. "Lieke, are you ready?"

"I am ready to go."

"Okay."

"I'll get the lawyers on the jet first," Rachel said.

Rachel had one of the security guards escort two guys in sport coats out to the jet.

"Lieke, can you come back?" Amy asked.

"I'll try. You all can come too."

"We may be coming for a month this summer with family," I told her.

"Great! Let me know when as soon as you can."

"We will."

"Let's go," Rachel said.

"Bye, Lieke," we all said and hugged and kissed.

Rachel escorted Linda and Lieke to the jet.

"Dr. Smith, we would like to follow you back to your house," one of the guards said.

"Is that necessary?"

"It is this morning."

We left, and one of the Tahoe's followed us to the house. After the girls went in, I talked to the security guard.

"What's up this morning?" I asked.

"We had a report late last night of an old brown pickup circling the mansion. We tried to pursue it, but it got away. We are assuming it was him."

"Have you found out who he is?"

"His name is Paul Benford. The police called to give us details. He has a long record."

"For what?"

"Attempted kidnapping and aggravated rape. He had been in jail for that. He stalked some lady until he broke into her house and raped her, and pistol-whipped her. He got out of jail about a year ago. The police said to consider him armed and dangerous, but they can't arrest him for anything, but if they can stop him, they are going to haul him in for questioning."

"Damn, I have a lot of work to do around town this week. I don't need to be worrying about this guy showing up."

"Ms. Williams said to provide you with any security you need."

"Thanks. I'll give you a call. I am doing some photos on location all week."

"Here, call us," he said and gave me a card.

"When did Linda say she was coming back?"

"I think she is going to stay for a while."

"Good. Is there any way he could follow her like last time?"

"We had him put on the no-fly list."

"Great."

They left, and I went into the house. Samantha and Amy had turned on the TV. I went to talk to Dawn.

"Listen, if you go out of the house to town, I want you carrying your gun."

"Why?"

"I just talked to the security outside. This guy's name is Paul Benford. He just got out of jail a while back for attempted kidnapping and aggravated rape."

"Do they think he is around?"

"They chased off an old truck at Linda's early this morning. Their security guy told me to call him if I need security. I may take him up on it when I am doing the location photos this week."

"What about Linda?"

"He said she was going to take some time in Hawaii, and they have the guy on the no-fly list so he can't follow her again."

"Good."

"I want you on your toes," I said.

"Okay. School starts again, Tuesday."

"I know."

"I can't carry a gun on school property."

"I know. But you can carry a knife."

"What about the girls?" Dawn asked.

"I'm not sure what to do. I can't cancel the photoshoots."

"I'll think of something," Dawn said.

After we finished cooking breakfast, we called the girls to come and eat and talked to them.

*****

Dawn had the girls ride with her to school Monday morning. I had given her the information and a photo of the guy to pass on to the campus security.

Monday after lunch, I had a meeting at the house with Sherri and Brenda to go over the photoshoots they had scheduled. They were explaining the ideas for each one.

"This lady is a realtor in town. She is very sexy and is in her forties. We want to have some shots of her walking a couple through a house showing it, but she will only be wearing lingerie," Brenda said.

"That will be a little strange."

"The idea is, "Only you will know what is underneath." "

"I get it," I said.

"We have that set for tomorrow. Wednesday evening, we are shooting a dentist in town. She is younger and just started her practice. We have also gotten her hygienist to agree to help. They will be working on a male patient while they wear lingerie."

"I like that idea!" I said.

"Sherri found a hot lady mechanic in town we are going to use. I thought some shots of her working on a car while wearing lingerie would be great," Brenda said. "That is set for Wednesday morning."

"Can we upscale the car?"

"What do you mean?"

"How about her working on Dawn's Ferrari?"

"Oh. Good idea!"

"Will they let the male mechanics be in the background?" I asked.

"That is the plan."

"What else?"

"Next, we have a lady veterinarian. We will shoot in her office Thursday night."

"Sounds good."

"Friday morning, we have an interesting one for you to shoot that morning."

"What is it?"

"Well, the two of us were having dinner one night at The Flame, that nice restaurant in town. Our waitress was a nice looking college girl. We asked if she would be interested in working part-time for us, and she said yes. I called her the next day to talk to her about letting us take some pictures of her in lingerie. After I explained the idea to her, she suggested we shoot them in the restaurant."

"Will The Flame go along with it?"

"I talked to them, and they will! But the young lady had some more ideas. She talked to several other young ladies that work there, and they will do it too. So, we are going to have the other people that work there be the customers, and we are going to have four young ladies just wearing lingerie as waitresses and servers!"

I had to laugh.

"This will be fun," I said.

"I think this idea is going to work out well!"

"Maybe once people see other local ladies doing it, they will want to do it," I said.

"That is what we are hoping. By spring, we hope to have a lot of ladies lined up for the swimsuits," Sherri said.

"I need to figure out how to work the limo business into some of these shots," I said.

"We have some ideas," Sherri replied.

"What?"

"What about some elegant lady going out on the town with a guy. Well made up, jewelry, the works. Could you take photos of them sitting in the back with the guy?"

"Sure."

"What about Katrina? Would she do it?" Sherri asked.

"She and Joe would."

"If we get some photos with her just wearing lingerie, they would be hot," Brenda said.

"Good idea. See if you can get a long fur coat on loan for the week that will fit Katrina," I said.

"Good idea!"

"Call Katrina and ask her about it. We could do that Friday night. Tell her Joe needs to wear his tux," I said.

"James...how about you and Dawn in a limo?" Brenda asked.

"I'll ask the girls if they want to do it."

We talked and kicked around some more ideas for a few hours. It sounded like I was going to be busy but would have some fun.

Dawn came in with the girls around 4:00, right after Sherri and Brenda left. Samantha and Amy talked about their classes.

*****

When I got up Tuesday morning, it had snowed again overnight. It didn't happen often where we lived, but there were two or three inches on the ground when we looked out that morning.

"Damn, this will screw up the photoshoot for today," Amy said.

"It doesn't have to."

My phone rang about 8:00. It was Brenda.

"What do we do now? It snowed?" Brenda said.

"How brave is she?"

"What do you mean?"

"Would she do it in the snow? It's not that much colder."

"I'll call and ask her.

My phone rang again about 9:00. It was Brenda.

"She said for the free publicity, she will do it in the snow!" She said, laughing.

"Okay. You have the fur coat and the lingerie. We will meet you at the house at 1:00."

I called the security guards and told them I would be leaving the house at about 12:00. They said they would be there.

I was eating an early lunch at about 11:00.

"Can I come and watch?" Amy asked.

Samantha had school that afternoon, and Dawn was driving her and waiting.

"Okay. I don't want you here alone."

"Good!"

We were loading the rest of my camera gear in the Escalade when the black Tahoe pulled up. They got out and followed me into the house to help me load. We were standing at the door, and I gave them the address where I was going. I picked up my small 9mm from the table and slipped it in my pocket. We left, and they followed us across town.

I pulled into the driveway of the house for sale and saw Brenda and Sherri's cars. We got out, and they walked up.

"Hey, Amy," Brenda said.

"James, who is that in the black SUV?" Sherri asked.

"Security. I'll explain it later. We need to get things unloaded," I told her.

We all grabbed lights and camera equipment and moved it into the house. Brenda and Sherri showed me where they wanted to take the photos. I got all the lights set up and my new camera.

About 3:00, the realtor and our two actors showed up. Her name was Deborah, and she was a nice looking lady. Brenda and Sherri explained everything to her and the couple, then Deborah went to change. She came back out wearing black lingerie. Only a bra, panties, and garter with stockings. She was giggling and laughing.

I shot a lot of photos of her as she stood and pointed out things to the couple. Brenda had her go and change while Amy and I moved the camera and lights. Brenda had a more suggestive setup this time.

Deborah was wearing just a blue teddy with high cut hips. We had set up in the bedroom, and she posed with the couple as I shot photos of her pointing out things in the big bedroom. Once we finished there, everyone was laughing.

"James, are you ready to take the ones outside?" Brenda asked.

"If that is all you want inside."

Deborah went and changed. The couple left while I moved a flash outside with my camera. Brenda and Deborah wanted a photo of her placing one of her signs in front of the house. Deborah had changed into some white sexy lingerie. Brenda put a full-length black fur coat on her, and we went outside. The two security guys stood at the road and watched. I took some great shots of her placing her sign as she stood in the snow with the black fur coat hanging open.

"That was cold!" Deborah said, laughing as we moved back into the house.

"The photos will look great in the snow!" Brenda exclaimed.

"Deborah, you are okay with me making large posters to hang in the store and putting these on the internet?" I asked.

"Sure! I'll take all the publicity I can get!"

"I'm not sure you need it. You are pretty successful," Sherri said.

"Well...maybe it will get me more listings."

Deborah had the fur coat wrapped around her as she warmed up.

"Are you getting warm?" I asked Deborah.

"I'm getting there."

She moved close to me and reached out and rubbed my crotch.

"I can think of other ways to get warm," she said as she looked at me and smiled.

"I wouldn't want to overheat you," I replied.

She smiled and squeezed my cock.

"Deborah, I need to put the coat in the bag," Brenda said, walking up.

Deborah smiled and removed the coat, and stood there in the skimpy white lingerie. I looked at the white stockings she had on and the thong panties and thin bra. She looked at me and smiled as I looked her over. Brenda took the coat and walked away.

"James, we can get in the dentist's office tomorrow at 6:00 PM," Sherri said.

"I will be there. It will take about an hour to set up."

"It will take us that long to get the two of them in makeup. How long do you think the photos will take?"

"Two or three hours."

"Okay. Do you need us to help you load up?"

"Amy and I will get it."

Sherri and Brenda left.

"James, I still need you to warm me up," Deborah said.

"I would be happy to do that for you."

"What about your wife?"

"Ask her," I said.

"She is your wife? She is so young."

"I am one of them," Amy said.

"Uh...is this okay with you?"

"As long as I get to watch," Amy said.

"Let's go back to the bedroom then."

Deborah got on the bed, and I laid down with her and started kissing on her. I soon had her out of the lingerie. I got naked and got back on the bed.

I was kissing Deborah and playing with her tits. I kissed my way down to her pussy.

"Oh, my!" Came from Deborah as I began licking her pussy.

After about 20 minutes, she came in a huge orgasm.

I crawled between Deborah's legs and worked my way up, kissing on her for a few minutes. I reached down and grabbed my cock, and found her wet pussy lips with the end. While I was kissing her, I began to slide into her pussy.

"Emmmmmm!"

I slowly slid all the way in as she probed my mouth with her tongue.

"Oh, my!" She exclaimed.

I was working my cock in her slowly as she looked up, smiling. I looked over at Amy sitting in a chair, and she was smiling. I kept this up until Deborah came hard.

"Oh, my!"

I started jamming my cock into her since she had already come once.

"Ohhh, fuck!!"

Deborah kept screaming as I jammed into her hard and deep.

"Oh, fuck!! Yes!! I am coming!!!"

She tried to thrust her hips up, but I was driving into her hard.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

I jammed my cock in as far as it would go and began to pump cum into her.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Fuck, yes!!!"

Deborah kept coming as I filled her with cum.

"Oh, fuck. Your big cock feels so good!"

I slid out and lay next to her.

"Oh, my...." Came from Deborah as we lay on the bed.

"Deborah, thanks for letting us use your photos," I said.

"Make me some copies, please."

"I will, but my wife and I have started a lingerie photo business."

"You are doing lingerie shots?"

"Yes, and nudes. I have a studio at the house."

"Oh, my husband would enjoy some photos like that."

"We are doing some exclusive shoots, but it comes with a price. I process all the prints."

"How much?"

"$10,000 for the shoot and photos."

"That is exclusive..."

"You bring the lingerie, or we can do nudes, and we supply everything else," I said.

"Hmmmm, let me think about that. He has a birthday coming up."

We got up and put our clothes back on. Deborah hung around and asked about the photo business and talked to Amy while I packed up.

"Deborah, what about the bed?" I asked.

"Oh, I have a service that comes around and takes care of things like that."

"Do you have to clean up after sex often?"

"Sometimes. I have to offer incentives to buyers occasionally."

"Does your husband know?"

"Yes."

Amy and I finally got everything back into the Escalade and headed home. The security followed me to the gate and waited.

*****

Dawn and Samantha were at school most of the day Wednesday.

That evening, I had the SUV loaded by 5:00. I slipped my small 9MM pistol in my pants pocket and headed out. When I got there, Brenda and Sherri were working on the two ladies' makeup as I set up.

We got everything set up and her "patient" in the chair.

Brenda and Sherri were laughing as Donna acted like she was looking in the guy's mouth. They had decided to shoot the lady in some very sexy and revealing lingerie. After some photos of just the dentist working, we brought in the hygienist. We staged some photos of the two of them. I took a lot of pictures as they all had some fun.

We finished, and our patient left. Donna was standing next to Jane as she lay back on the reclining thing that dentists use. I was standing at the end, taking some pictures. Jane spread her legs wide as I looked through the viewfinder. I went ahead and took several pictures.

We all laughed and worked until about 10:00, then packed up and went home.

*****

I thought the photos of a lady mechanic were going to be great. Leslie was a very nice looking lady. Sherri and Brenda had her in some red sexy lingerie. She had some large tits, and they looked great. I was setting up all the lights around the front of Dawn's Ferrari that Amy got to drive to the service garage. Leslie and Sherri were laughing. Sherri thought some grease smears on Leslie's cheeks would look good.

I had moved to a little behind Leslie as she bent over the car. She had on some panties that just had a small triangle covering her ass. I took some photos as she leaned over and some as she stood and looked back over her shoulder.

"I want you to get some close-ups of her leaning over the engine," Brenda said.

"You want some pictures of her big tits hanging down?"

"Yes!"

They got her to lean over the engine with a wrench. As I watched, she reached into the engine compartment, and her big tits hung down nicely in the thin bra.

"Just like that," I said.

She looked at me and smiled as I took some photos. I backed up some and shot a long shot of her standing over the car in her stilettos and lingerie.

"Hey, Leslie?" I said.

"Yes?" She asked as she looked at me.

"Can you take off the bra?"

She smiled.

"I guess."

She unhooked the bra and took it off. I shot some more photos of her leaning over the car. She had some perfect full tits that hung down nicely.

"Thanks."

"Are you going to put that on the internet?" She asked.

"No, I just thought it would like good."

"Make me a print for my boyfriend, please."

We played around and shot her in some different outfits. There were some in green that looked great with Dawn's black car. We shot more photos until lunchtime then finished. All the other mechanics in the garage were not getting much work done.

We packed up everything, and I headed home until time to shoot the lady veterinarian. Samantha went with me to the vet's office.

We had a lot of fun with the lady veterinarian as she held dogs and cats and worked on them.

*****

Friday morning, we had a lot of work to do to get ready for the shots at the restaurant. The owner had some of the staff come in early so they could be in the background, but we only had about an hour to stage the photos before they had to get ready for lunch.