Life After Work Pt. 05

Story Info
Bill and Carol get together.
2.3k words
4.64
9.5k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers,

Sorry, I've taken so long to get back to this series. I know a lot of you have commented asking me to continue. I had a medical situation that took up a lot of my time and resources. I'm not done yet, but am in a recovery phase of the treatments so far. In a couple of months, I'll know if the treatments were successful, or if I need more.

I had planned on writing about Carol in this part and I see no reason to change that.

Joeehartley

Jill and Bill enjoyed a sensual late afternoon of wine and naked flesh, but all good things must end and just before dark Bill decided to head on home promising another session soon.

Once home, Bill cleaned up, prepared his dinner, and ate it in front of the TV. He felt that with all the activity he'd enjoyed over the last few days, he'd be more exhausted, but instead he felt energized. He wondered who he'd get to know next. He thought back about the beauty show with Gail, Carol, and Jill. He's already had a one on one with Jill and maybe he should try to see the other two individually.

He remembered talking with Carol earlier in the morning about how she and others in her group alternated going to the senior center. He couldn't remember if she's said that tomorrow was her day there or not. He did get her phone number, didn't he? He now have to remember what he'd done with it.

Bill finished his dinner, cleaned up,and looked for Carol's number. He glanced at the clock and noticed that it was getting late; not late by the standards of those who went out often, but late for those who were retired and no longer going out to clubs. He'd take his chances at seeing her tomorrow at the senior center.

The next morning Bill sat out on his porch with his coffee watching to see if anyone he knew walked by. He remembered not to head over to the senior center before noon, but he had little else to do. He hoped that Carol would be there today, but didn't want to call her to verify.

He noticed the other day that Carol had impressed him as someone who hid a secret. He couldn't put his finger on exactly what gave him that impression, but she did seem to just go along with everything Gail directed at the makeshift beauty contest the other day. Nothing like Jill, who set her own standards, but more of a follower than a leader.

Bill finished his coffee without seeing anyone walk by and headed in to his computer. He could fill the time checking out porn sites. He watched his normal short videos of threesomes, women exposing themselves in public, and a couple of videos of submissive women with their dominate partners.

At 12:30, after a quick lunch, he headed over to the senior center and again met Cindy at the door.

"Hi Bill, we missed you. I saw you here yesterday and then you left before the activities started, did something upset you?" The administrator asked.

"I talked with a few of the women here and I lost interest in the exercise," he shared. He really didn't want to lie, but he didn't like any of the women he'd met there before the activities started.

"Well, we have an exercise class scheduled for today too. Is it the exercise that is bothering you? It is very gentle," she offered.

"I think that would be fine. I'll check it out today," he responded to her concern.

Bill walked into the facility and started to look for Carol. He saw no one he knew so far and was ready to pick a position in the back where he could watch more instead of interact when a familiar voice called his name. He turned and saw Carol walking towards him.

"Glad to see you here today. I know that you and Jill left early yesterday. We try not to do that since Cindy is always on the lookout for women just using this center as a hook up spot," she informed him of the unwritten rule.

"I'm glad you told me. I can see how that might cause problems and also explains the secrecy around your after-hours activities," Bill replied.

Carol set up a mat and Bill followed her lead. They were close to the back wall, but both planned on staying for the class.

The class was as Cindy described, very gentle and like most other activities at the center, rather boring. For an exercise class, it required little actual movement, and no real stretching. Everything was glacial slow. There was also a pronounced lack of any other men in the center.

Carol and Bill thanked Cindy for the class and after putting their mats back, walked out together to get a cup of coffee, the euphemism the group of women he'd met used for a hook-up after the scheduled activities at the senior center.

Bill followed Carol to her house and tried to keep the conversation light and about the exercise routine instead of what activities lay ahead of him once they reached Carol's house.

So far when Bill got together with one or more of the women from the center, it was the woman who directed the activities. Carol appeared different, once they entered her home, he felt an uncomfortable silence.

After a moment, Bill asked if she had any wine and she excused herself to retrieve the wine she had set out earlier and two glasses. She offered a glass to Bill and took a seat on the couch. Bill joined her and took a sip of the wine, "This is very good," he said trying to fill the silence.

"Thank you," she replied.

After another several seconds, Bill asked, "are you uncomfortable with me being here? We can just talk and get to know each other if you prefer, or I can head on home and we can do this another time."

"I'm sorry," she announced. "You have no idea what is going on and it's unfair of me to expect you to know what I want, when I haven't told you."

"So, what do you want?" Bill asked.

Carol took a deep breath and a sip of her wine before starting her story, "When I was married many years ago, my husband and I explored different sexual ideas and we found that we both enjoyed the submissive/dominate relationship, where I was the submissive," she paused and took another sip of wine, before continuing, "I've tried to find other men at the center who could be a Dom for me, but most were too weak, and the others want to beat me. You are the first man I've met in a long while who appears healthy enough to play and not wanting to get violent," she paused again, stared into his eyes, took a deep breath, and blurted out the rest. "I must admit that since we met, I've fantasized about being with you."

"That sounds exciting, but I've never been anyone's Dom before and it's really not my thing. I have seen Dom/Sub videos on the porn sites, but I've never tried any." Bill confessed.

"I like it very mild. I'm not into humiliation, or S&M, but I do like being told what to do. I also like giving blowjobs. I actually want you to tell me what to do," she admitted.

"Is that why you were so attentive when I asked if you had any wine?" Bill asked.

"Yes,"

"So, how demanding, do you need me to be?" Bill needed to know.

"No need to demand, but just assume that whatever you ask for, I'll do," she clarified.

"This is new to me, but I'm willing to give it a try, I'll love for you to take off your top. I remember from the other day that you have beautiful breasts," Bill tried his first request.

Bill didn't want to ask her to do anything she wouldn't want to do, but the other day she showed off her naked body to him and she just said she liked giving blowjobs. That would be enough if he just directed her to show off her body and maybe suck him off. In the future he would have to be sure he knew what she wanted before he started requesting actions from her.

Carol's eyes started to sparkle as she stood and unbuttoned her blouse. She slipped it off her shoulders and stood in front of him with her breasts exposed and a smile on her face.

Bill took off his shirt leaving him bare chested as well. "How about a hug?" he asked.

Carol's smile increased as she stepped closer and pressed her naked breasts against his naked chest. She moved back and forth using his chest to stimulate her nipples. When she stepped back, her nipples were rock hard and Bill wanted more.

Bill wondered how far he could push this and remembered the other day she had allowed him to fondle her as well. "Remember the other day when I got to rate everyone's breasts?" he asked.

"Yes," Carol answered.

"Well, today there is no competition, but I still want to examine your breasts, but with more than just my hands."

Carol presented her breasts to Bill. He caressed both for over a minute before taking one hardened nipple between his thumb and forefinger and lightly pinching it leaving her other nipple free to be pinched between his lips and the tip flicked by his tongue.

Carol started to moan and pressed her chest closer to Bill's fingers and mouth.

Bill stepped back after driving her crazy for several minutes and removed his pants.

He wasn't sure if how he expressed his desire would change how Carol received it. So far, she had done everything he has asked of her, but he wondered if she would do it if he didn't ask, just implied.

He decided to try and see, "It might be nice if you were naked," he said.

Carol gave him a funny look as if she were uncertain of what to do. On the one hand he would like it if she were naked, but he hadn't told to get naked like a true Dom.

Bill noticed her hesitation and corrected his instruction. "Would you get naked for me?" he asked.

Carol's smile returned. They both knew the instruction wasn't how a true Dom would phrase it, but it was good enough for now. Carol removed her remaining clothing and stood in front him naked.

Bill loved the sight of her naked body and asked her to turn around and show him her ass. She gladly did that and even bent over giving him an even better view.

Bill thought that he'd have to ask her if she enjoyed some light spanking. Her ass tempted him, but they hadn't talked about that yet and last time they were together there was no indication that she would like having her ass fondled. He had felt her fleshy globes against his groin when he'd stuck his cock into each of the three women the other day. That had been great, but not the same as fondling first. He felt himself harden thinking of playing with her lovely ass.

She turned back around to see Bill's engorged cock sticking out in front of hm. She licked her lips.

Bill remembered what she'd said earlier. "Lick my cock," he requested.

Carol smiled; this was the type of instruction she wanted. She dropped to her knees in front of him and touched the tip of his member with the tip of her tongue. She looked up to see the reaction she was causing and rolled her tongue around the head of his cock. She then used her tongue to lick the underside of Bill's throbbing member as she had been instructed. She hadn't been directed to lick his balls, but she thought he might like it if she did. She positioned her tongue lower.

Coral licked Bills balls thoroughly front and back before licking back up his shaft. She hesitated just under the head of his cock. She knew this to be the most sensitive part and spend several seconds there flicking her tongue back and forth before moving back up to his tip and slowly engulfing the head of his cock into her mouth.

He hadn't directed her to suck him either, but she couldn't resist just a small taste. She felt him quiver and knew that if she increased her tempo just a bit, she could make him cum. As much as she enjoyed the taste of cum, she didn't want this session to end too fast.

She pulled back and smiled up at him then stuck out her tongue again. This time she positioned her tongue on the underside of his balls and stared to lick upwards, back to his tip. She flicked the tip of her tongue rapidly over the very tip of his cock, then noticed him thrusting forward. She opened her mouth to accommodate him and relaxed her jaw the time for slowing it down had passed.

As his tempo increased, Carol wrapped her arms around his hips so he would not slip out of her mouth.

Bill could not contain himself as he thrust in and out of Carol's warm, wet mouth. She took him far deeper than he remembered anyone doing before. He gripped the back of her head and exploded inside her mouth.

Carol sucked him with passion, swallowing every drop, until his cock was no longer hard, then slowly pulled away. "That was fantastic," she said smiling at Bill who had collapsed onto the couch.

Readers,

Thank you for reading my work. Remember that I, like most writers on this site, receive no compensation for our work. The only reward I get is the votes and comments I get from you, the reader.

If you choose to contact me through e-mail or a comment, make sure to check your junk folder, because I always respond.

If you enjoy my work, please give it a 5-star rating.

joeehartley