Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 15 Pt. 02

Story Info
Danella returns to find her group in orgy with new members.
2.3k words
4.38
6.1k
1
0

Part 33 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 : The Group Grows : Part 2

"Now at last," said Danella with a sigh like a shiver of relish, "At last we are alone." She turned to face Philippe. The tip of her tongue moistened her lips. "Philippe my heart is made with desire for you." Her eyes were vivid and focussed fully on him. "I have brought you here not for Valery's purpose but for my own. This night will be beyond all forgetting for you. Every dream of your life I will awaken and fulfil."

She studied him for some response. When none came she hesitated momentarily. Then the passion returned, crying softly, "behold, watch me and enjoy."

As if every line of her form were an ache of need, she began to dance. Swaying and whirling to a rhythm, she performed her body before him with all the art of a proud artist. Portraying her hunger for him, she danced closer to him, and away, and closer again. Her hands caressed her thighs, her belly, her breasts, as if she were summoning the fire in her flesh. At intervals pieces of her garments wafted in perfume. Her skin had the texture of silk. The nipples of her breasts announced her desire for him, the muscles within her thighs were smooth and flowing invitations. But when she flung her arms around Philippe, pressed her body to his, and kissed his mouth, his lips remained slack. His lack of reply surprised her. Was he not a close friend of the ardent Valery? Was he not a beautiful man? Would he not therefore be used to the attention even worship of women? But she had to remember he was a reserved Prancirian. Patience was required. He had known women before, Valery had told her. His slowness probably indicated his respect for her beauty rather than disinterest. She draped herself around him feeling the tenseness in his tight body. She imagined it shaking in fear of her. No it could not be that he was afraid, but maybe of her reputation? She needed only to be gentle with him at first. Perhaps he was remembering the women he owed loyalty to, his wife of course and Arabella. For now she would be quiet and coax him out of the shell his world had constricted him in.

"Do you know what a beautiful man you are, and the power which you could have and do have over women? You are blessed more than most men. Most men of Prancir are afraid that their women will one day refuse them, and then who will they turn to for their release. There are many who cannot find love at all here. You are blessed because you have a wife, and I know you also have a good mistress in the Lady Arabella. But why be content with only two? If you were in Pirion, every woman you admire could be your lover. You with your pretty looks would be surrounded by women who wished to be your friends. Even in Prancir there are many women who wait in line for you. Your looks and money are magnets for women with the confidence to approach you. If you were unmarried there would be many potential wives for you to choose from. Arabella could be replaced by another with little delay. Do you know all this? Are you aware of your beauty?" As she asked this question she withdrew the drapes which had covered her chest. The flesh beneath was clear to him now. She held nothing back. Her full breasts hung invitingly before him and she held him with bare arms.

"I know women find me attractive," he smiled, "I have never been long without a woman, it is true. I am flattered of course by your offer to me, and I do recognise your beauty. You are very beautiful. But I cannot. The women who are in my life already are all that I need." He held up his arms pushing her naked body gently away from him and she knew that her conquest of him would not be tonight.

She had failed with Ravelleon the first time, but no man, not even a Prancirian could resist her body if she offered it openly enough. Philippe was disappointing. She had done her best and she felt warm with her own desire for his strong shape. Tonight it was enough. Tomorrow she would try again when his mind had time to reflect on what she offered.

Time to go back to Valery's inviting abode. Jeanette, and maybe Alfred too, may well be there, lured back to the flame of the Goddess's love by the promise of more abandoned lovemaking. She wanted them to go out into the world and convert others to the freedom of the flesh. Jeanette had already done so, but it was not possible for her to be out there all the time. The evenings saw her back again in Valery's house of free love after her days of search and engagement with other men. So Danella returned to find the other three as she had expected engaged in the throes of love. Following the panting of breath and the aroused shrieking of the lady she quickly found the room they had chosen and began to strip for them as she walked in the door.

The sign which met her was pleasing. A man lay underneath Jeanette's quivering body. She strained to see who it was and then recognised the shapely contours of his strong body. His erect penis disappeared into the lady's cunt as she straddled him. She swayed rhythmically as a large and strong cock strained in her hindquarters. Valery perched over her smooth buttocks, his rod stiffly fed into the blonde's arse. Danella felt pleasure for the last time they had been together Valery's attempts to penetrate the lady's tight backside with his large erection had proved unsuccessful due to her fears of it, and possibly the mismatch in their proportions. Jeanette wheezed and spluttered when she had breath as the ecstasy of the duel penetration kept her at boiling. But she could not give free reign to the noises she now liked to exhale.

There was a third man upon her, a stranger to Danella as she had not yet entwined with him. Nonetheless she recognised him as a servant of Valery's, a butler or waiter, a cleaner, handyman and sometimes a cook. He lived in the basement of the house but not intruding on the privacy of the house when he was off duty. Perhaps he had seen or heard something of the goings on in the house over the last two weeks. As the others confidence had raised they had thought far less of trying to keep their activities completely secret. Danella had encouraged them to include the servants, but all had been cautious, and particularly Valery whose decision any inclusion must be as the house and his outside reputation belong to him and only he could judge the affect of openness on the servants he knew so well. Danella could not remember the name of the butler but he was an attractive man, a little older than Valery and Alfred but not by many years. She wondered how Valery had involved him. Was it by invitation which she doubted because Valery would probably have felt that there were enough of the male sex here to enjoy Jeanette already. Perhaps the butler had observed some lovemaking and Valery had decided to include him. She thought that most likely. In Vanmar a sure way to receive loyalty and support or silence in a venture was to include the outsider in it and by doing so reward him.

The Butler fed his own outstretched cock into the lady's mouth as she struggled to keep it in her mouth against the jerks which Valery and sometimes Jeanette herself produced. Danella admired the fine set of his shoulders as he stood at one end of the bed to offer himself. Jeanette would be loving this. The attention of so many men at once was surely highly arousing to her.

At first she had not seen, but in the dim light on the far side of the room was another shape, clothed partially and watching nervously. It was another servant, this one a young woman, who worked sometimes in the kitchen and sometimes as a cleaner. She remembered this one's name was Annabelle. She was young, very young, only just adult. Danella noticed that Valery's eyes tended to follow her and she had been surprised, although not too much because she was in Prancir, that he had not tried to persuade the young lady to bed when he obviously wanted her. But in Prancir it was not done for a mature man such as Valery to persuade a young lady so much younger to bed. The girl would have been told by her mother as her mother had been told before her and through generations back that it was wrong to give herself even if she desired it to a man nearly twenty years older than she. Five or at most ten years would be acceptable, indeed convention suggested that the man should be a few years older. But Valery had thought himself too old for her and even though he desired her probably more than many of the women he had taken as his mistresses, he had not dared to try his luck. She was slender and small, her hair mousy brown and her face pleasant but not exceptional for her age. But the freshness of her age made her highly desirable to a man of Valery's age. Danella wondered what had brought her here to sit half naked as her dress had been removed from her shoulders as if someone had fondled her breasts for a while while the orgy took place before her. Presumably Valery, Alfred or the butler must have studied her but held back from attempting to ravish the young lady. Probably they intended by the example they set with Jeanette to encourage her to volunteer herself when she became sufficiently excited by their communion. Valery or the Butler must have invited her to watch and she could imagine Jeanette's persuasion from one woman to another.

Danella joined the group, naked now, without interrupting the concentration of the participants. She too avoided the younger one while freely examining her young breasts with her eyes. She stepped straight to the butler whom she had not tasted before and soothed him as the lady gobbled him. As Valery and Alfred unloaded their passion into the various passageways of the lady she erupted in further orgasm. The butler was overcome by the tenderness of the hands of the Priestess as he watched the sexual expiring of the bodies before him. It was too much for him and he came, spurting his wads over Jeanette's offered face, helped by his own hand.

"Annabelle, you would like to be a part of this?" spoke the Priestess. There was command in her voice but it was up to the young lady to choose. "Come forward amongst us. Let us honour you now." Reaching a hand towards her the young woman responded and came forward, still half dressed. Danella sensed the young woman's shyness despite the unhidden sexuality she had just witnessed. "Are you a virgin?" asked the Priestess, who was not surprised when the young woman nodded. In Pirion it was unheard of for a young lady to reach adulthood and still be a virgin, although restrictions did protect them from the free usage of adulthood. It would have been considered a great sadness for a women to reach such an age and still not know the feel of hands upon her and a cock inside her.

They made way for her on the bed and as they massaged her tender body they took away the last of her clothes. Valery sat on the bed at her feet. His had slipped up her calf to her knee and then higher sending tingling delicate sensations to the young woman's loins. She wriggled, probably wishing that his fingers would move even higher up her body. On one side Jeanette crouched fingering the woman's flesh, exploring her, testing her reaction as she tweaked her nipple. She licked her hand and sucked one of her fingers into her mouth. The butler kissed the young lady, who he knew so well in other ways, on her mouth. Then he began do devour the flesh he must have long lusted after, lapping gently at her nipple with his tongue and touching her softly to stimulate sensations within her. There was nowhere for Danella to join with the young woman so she attached herself to Valery, warming herself against him.

Evidently the young woman was thrilled as Valery's tongue was suddenly in her lap. She writhed delightedly as his tongue explored her precious virgin folds. Not only was this virgin to lose her virginity this night, but to two men. As if that was not enough two beautiful women would also be with her to watch, to hold her hands as she was introduced to a new adult world of pleasure and satisfaction, and to exercise their own lusts alongside her and upon her.

When Valery put a hand on the young woman's mount she moaned loudly and arched her body as his fingers penetrated to test the hymen which enclosed her vagina.

"You want to be entered sweetheart?" Valery murmured.

"I think so," she murmured, delirious with the new sensations which afflicted her.

As it he did not feel that her desire was yet strong enough, he said, "Soon, but first you must learn what it is that will penetrate you. You must explore them with your mouth." Valery signalled to his butler, "Marc, give her your cock."

The butlers cock, recovered from its usage with Jeanette, hardened quickly as he proffered it to the girl from behind her head. She craned her head back to take the member into her mouth which had so recently been in Jeanette's.