Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 19 Pt. 01

Story Info
Jacqueline is initiated into Priesthood in sexual ceremony.
3.2k words
4.23
9.3k
6
0

Part 46 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19 : A New Priesthood

Part 1

"I have been thinking Danella," said Jacqueline. "You know your ideas about spreading the sexual healing of the Goddess amongst the people of Vanmar. I know you mainly want to stop the war but you really want to change Vanmar just like you changed me and Mireau and all the others don't you?"

"Yes that is true," agreed Danella. "We would all have real peace then and enjoy our lives all the more."

"I want to become a Priestess like you," declared Jacqueline. "Then I can go out and really convert our people."

Danella looked at this lady who made such an unexpected request. Only three months before she had been a typical Prancirian wife suffering from the infidelities of her husband but remaining hopefully loyal from the cherished belief that there were no alternative options for a respectable wife. Life had turned sour and rather dull, and there seemed to be no way out of the trough she found herself committed to. She had believed that a woman cannot seek sexual solace elsewhere except when exceptionally she might be invited to by some mythical and exciting man. If such a dangerous and desirable man had appeared in her life which was extremely unlikely she might well have been tempted to follow but she would always have felt the cloud of guilt following her. Now she was free of all that. Danella and Jeanette had shown her how a woman could be free from sexual guilt, that she had the power by right of her natural good looks and her femininity, to choose and attract men when she pleased. They had also shown that she need not be possessive or jealous of her husband. If he could be free so could she and in Prancir she held far more sexual choice and power than her husband because there were so few women willing to disturb the social rules, so long as she did not fall under the financial control of a jealous husband. She was not burdened by children yet and if she and Mireau ever did raise any she knew that he would not be jealous and she would continue to occasionally find the freedom to practice sexual adventure.

With her new freedom Jacqueline had gone out and discovered much. Men she had liked the look of and followed, offering them friendship, completed by sexual embrace which rarely failed once she overcame her nervousness and became confident. There were certain men she had met when alongside Mireau she quizzed him to determine whether he thought they would be safe for her to approach and encourage. There were in all Vanmar many men and women who would be only too willing to tell tales for personal gain of one sort or another about the errant wife of an important civil servant, so they had to be careful. Their judgement had proved sound so far but surely there was more danger with men who knew who Mireau was.

And so now Jacqueline suggested that she should be made a Priestess, the first Vanmarian to ever volunteer. Until this moment Danella had never considered that anyone from Vanmar should become one formally. She had sought to convert the Prancirians she had met to Pirionite ways and attitudes, for their own sake bur mostly in recent months with a more urgent goal that these people might encourage their people to end the war. Now the suggestion came from a Vanmarian that she might become a full Priestess. The implication which occurred to Danella was that many more people in the whole of Vanmar might eventually take up the ways of the Empire of Pirion, becoming Priestesses and Priests, and following the humanely benevolent social organisation of the Empire, changing the whole society of all Vanmar for the better. The whole world might become like Pirion, but the artistic and technological gifts which Vanmar had to offer would be fully used in this new world.

"You must realise that I am only a Priestess," replied Danella. "To make you a Priestess would require at least one High Priestess to give authority. In Pirion there are ceremonies of initiation."

"I can imagine," Jacqueline laughed.

Danella caught her humour. "Yes I can see you would enjoy the ceremonies. I did when I began. It was very exciting to make love to so many people at once."

"In full public view?"

"Of course, we were Priests and Priestesses. It was expected of us. When I became a Priestess there were four High Priestesses and four High Priests all officiating at my ceremony. All of the High Priests worshipped the Goddess with me for a time during the ceremony as well as many other Priests. I can't take you back to Pirion in the middle of this war to have you inducted," Danella went on, "I have come to think of you as a new kind of Priestess anyway, a Prancirian one. I don't think I need to have you properly inducted in this land. You are a Prancirian Priestess already if you feel yourself to be one. I can see that you live and work as a Priestess already in all but name. You are a silent Priestess, going out into the world of Prancir to care for the lonely men and all the people, bringing the love of the Goddess to them all."

"I have been learning to become one, but there are ways and ceremonies I have not yet learned," said Jacqueline, "I thought that to joint the Priesthood would give me that experience and knowledge."

"Not immediately. It takes months, if not years, to become familiar with all the ceremonies we practice. But you know all these detailed ways are not the essence of our occupation. They are only the collected formal practices of many centuries. You don't need to know them all. We didn't either. The High Priestesses instructed us as they arose. I have not told you this before but as we speak of it I will. Before the war arrived in Dalos I had grown impatient with the Priesthood. I used to live in Shanla far to the south. I became dulled by the repetition of ceremonies and my work. I began to doubt my role as a Priestess. I wanted to see and to think, to travel and read and study the rest of the world. I was outgrowing my role as a Priestess. Change and travel, knowledge and new friends improved my life and, temporarily at least, cured me of my dissatisfaction. So you see, even in a land devoted to comforts and the pleasures of the flesh it is possible to be unhappy. The challenge of meeting a new civilisation and trying to understand it in the conquest of Dalos and my life here in Dumis has brought new purpose and interest to my life. What I am trying to say Jacqueline is that the ceremonies we priestesses conduct are not in themselves important. They are often exciting, usually enjoyable if you have a positive attitude, but only sometimes will they be meaningful in themselves. Your 'work' as an unofficial Priestess here is far more important and meaningful than that of an ordinary Priestess in Shanla."

"If you like Jacqueline, I will make you a Priestess. Maybe one day we will have your new occupation confirmed by the Priesthood. I will organise a ceremony in which you will become initiated. Perhaps if we could bring the group together tonight or tomorrow we will perform the ceremony then and you will be able to go out and care for the people in the name of the Goddess."

"Shall we ask the others if they wish also to joint the Priesthood," suggested Jacqueline.

"I suppose it might be a time to ask. But I am not so sure that many of them would wish to take on the occupational labels of Pirion. Perhaps Jeanette will, but the men they have work and in the traditional binds of your culture they would find it difficult to live as our Priests do."

"None of us can live as your Priests and Priestesses but we may be part time members of a Priesthood," declared Jacqueline.

"I think it might make our cause appear less attractive to you people of Prancir if we try to encourage them into a Priesthood," said Danella. "Many of you do not wish to return to the religious ways of your past. I have spoken to many among you who decry the religions of the past and consider themselves to be modern. Those people would be turned away if we attempt to make the Goddess into a religion here. She is not entirely a religion for most people in Pirion, just a way of living, but it might appear so to Prancirians."

"I would like to see the peoples of Vanmar turning to the ways of the Goddess," said Jacqueline, "of their own free will. I think they do not want a replacement God but an ideal which can marry the idea of goodness with the acceptance of our true nature, which I now know is sexual and giving."

And so Danella began to realise that some of her converts might become more ambitious for the peoples of Vanmar than she had allowed herself to be. Jacqueline knew more of the psyche of her people than Danella. She could see the need of her people for the ways of the Goddess and their desire for sexual experiencing. Danella was heartened by this and realised that she had begun something already in the short time she had been here, which might survive on its own even if she were not here to oversee it. Some Prancirians would never return to the old ways as long as they had partners and friends to share the new ways with. She began to appreciate that Jacqueline and Jeanette, and others, in varying degrees, were hopeful that their own people would change when faced by the possibilities which Danella had brought.

Danella mentioned Jacqueline's intention to become a Priestess to Jeanette, inviting her to participate in the ceremony.

Jacqueline was laid resplendent in the centre of Valery's lounge floor, in the middle of a soft rug. The bearers, all naked, were honorary Priests; Mireau her official husband slight, dark and handsome; Philippe one very handsome man whom she had secretly adored for a few years before Danella had provided the key to his well proportioned beauty; Valery, powerful in status as well as in his sexual prowess, a man she had believed too important, too rich, too famous for her ever to suit and yet she had been fucked by him many times amongst this society of sexual rebels; Albert the Company Manager, blonde and handsome. She knew the taste of his penis well and he honoured here with his erection even before the ceremony began. They held her arms, body and legs. She hung spread-eagled between them, already unclothed, as they laid her gently down. The bearers were not officially priests but acted the role as they did in reality in all but name.

Danella was High Priestess in this ceremony and stood robed by the fireplace to address the group who crowded around the soon to be Priestess. The 'Priests' stroked her, the smooth long pale flanks of her, and wandered soothingly over her reclined flesh, brushing at her nipples, as the Priestess said the words. On the front now other males waited; James, Valery's butler; Maurice, a friend of Mireau's; a young man Jacqueline had found in a bar name Peter; a coach driver; a musician; an Officer of the army. Behind them were many of the women of the group; Jacqueline's closest friends, Lady Jeanette, also a close lover; and the Lady Arabella whom she had encountered a number of times in the little orgies which were held so often here where women were encouraged to love each other as much as they would; the young servant girl of Valery who had become such an open friend as her sexual confidence rose.

Jacqueline felt the touch of the four 'Priests'. She lay her head back and relaxed as they soothed her all over. She was conscious of the room full of watchers, and although she knew virtually all of them, never before had so much attention from so many been focused primarily on her. She had been a participant in many orgies since joining Danella's group but in those she had been one of a few rather than the centre. Hands felt for her genitals, fingers probed and entered in turns, sometimes one finger, sometimes three or more. She was not always sure whose they were. Any would do. All four Priests enfolded and surrounded her with their nakedness moving slowly over and around her body, and ensuring at all times that the watchers could see some of what went on. She moved from total relaxation towards excitement and orgasm as the ache of pleasure built up. This was her performance and she could do what she liked. She wanted to fill her vagina with something more complete than fingers. Shifting she sat up slowly so as not to dislodge the fingers from her just yet. She reached for the nearest penis, Albert's, which hung half extended to her left. As she placed her tongue to it and flickered, it recoiled with interest. His member was as strong and shapely as she remembered it from the last time they had entwined; like a stem of vigorous flesh it rose tall and stiff from his smooth stomach. Gently he kneeled and nuzzled her, not intruding on the sensual ministrations of the other Priests.

"Let me taste you," she whispered, as she took him fully into her mouth, working her new expert tongue and her soft lips over it. She moaned, parting her own thighs to reveal to all her desire for invasion by more fingers to begin. Danella motioned to Philippe. His penis too jutted out with obvious glee. It would be his turn first to mount the soon to be Priestess and begin the long fucking which would culminate with her elevation to the Priesthood. As she felt his wide girth press against her entrance, a giddy pleasure swept over her and again she was conscious of the watchers watching.

At the given command from Danella, when the Priestess thought she was ready the males from the audience would be invited to take their turns with her, and possibly any females who felt that it was their place to give their support to Jacqueline. The idea of so many paying homage to her in this one ceremony excited her as much as she had imagined it would despite having made love to most of them before.

As Philippe stretched above her, settled into his stride, Jacqueline allowed herself to fully enjoy the sensation of his rhythmic penetration. She felt his swollen testicles rubbing against her arse and longed for that luscious moment when he might release himself into her. However she was well aware that the 'High Priestess' of the occasion, Danella, would surely select another to be inside her before that could happen. Some of the men certainly would reach their own orgasms within her this evening while others would spill themselves onto her dripping flesh and down her throat.

Valery's swollen genitals were now being offered to her mouth, dripping already with his excitement. She took it into her own mouth, trying to contain both members, wanting to be filled by both at once, but only for a while. Thereafter she took it in turns. The penis inside her seemed to have melted into a burning truncheon, jabbing without ceasing, almost lifting her upwards. She felt the deep fire of satisfaction in her as it welled up inside her. She felt the blood coursing through her veins and knew that her first orgasm of the ceremony was upon her. Thrashing suddenly she cried out and Philippe strengthened his pace. Hands were upon her all over and she felt the world centre upon her, as all eyes caressed her too. She was over her passion now and continued to feel the warm thrust of Philippe as his thrust dissolved into a softer explosion of wetness inside her.

Two cocks lay on either side of her mouth now. She had not been conscious of it while she had lain in orgasm, but one had erupted in its sticky wetness and she became aware of being wet all over. It rested on her cheek for moments while it offered itself to her mouth again.

Then a new penis was taking her again. Barely had her breathing slowed. The virility of her husband Mireau was upon her. No longer was it the familiarity of the same cock she was used to every night. She had enjoyed so many cocks recently that her husband's cock and his slender handsome shape was a new joy to her again after all those years. She had always loved him, but now she could love him without jealousy or resentment. No longer would she feel sometimes dulled by the familiarity of his touch. She could discern his handsome face above her, impassive and concentrated as he kept up his swift rhythm, while the others crowded around.

Ferociously Mireau pounded upon his wife reaching over her prostrate body, feeling her proud nipples with his tender hands. He was propelled onwards, riding his journey of pleasure while all in the room watched. He shook and sighed as he reached towards his climax. She felt the friction of his wet member pounding inside her. She felt her own response, an irresistible softness as his penis bore on inside her.

Wet warmth brushed her face. She puzzled at its shape and wondered who it's owner was. She looked up but did not recognise him. The males in the audience were now invited to attend to her. This must be one of those. Feverishly she grasped his hips and searched with her mouth for its feast. She closed her mouth around the penis. It was large and wide, she tasted its excitement as it hardened. She heard Mireau's moans as he expended his seed into her. She recognised his loud grunts, now much louder than he had managed before the arrival of the Priestess.

The evening continued. Jacqueline existed, dreaming as her initiation continued. Someone again took her, but she did not know who that was either. Her fire raged uncontrollably at each touch, and she was being touched all over by many hands, her blood heated, her lungs heat with vitality and her limbs shook. She cared not who took her or how she was taken. Some squirted in her mouth, others over her breasts. Her clitoris exploded again and again sending its message of ecstasy to her head. The men about her touched and stroked her, lifting her thighs high or to the sides, pushing themselves always gratefully into her. She had moved beyond all reason. She no longer had any idea how many of her own orgasms had shaken her. Crying out she surrendered to the heat of the moment. Hands all around were caressing her sticky wet insides, stroking her arsehole, feeling her swelling breasts. Her legs were grasped, held and licked. She achieved heights of pleasure which she had never experienced before. Raw lust consumed her and the men who spent themselves upon her. Almost powerful ancient rites of nature were being practised and she was the centre and source of it. She felt wild and hungry, only gradually calming until all was over.