Life as a Sub Ch. 01 Pt. 11

Story Info
Now time for the girls to play.
2.6k words
3.83
5.5k
1
0

Part 11 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap. For any new readers. This is a true-life story of a sub bi male.

My story so far, describes my journey of being slowly indoctrinated to becoming something I didn't know I was, a bisexual submissive male. An invite to a swinger's party was, I thought, an innocent get together of like-minded and mature adults who enjoyed hedonistic sex with others.

So far, and unknown to me, I had been duped to believing that all the activities, like paying respects to the host's cock and balls, and being edged to an inch of being driven insane, were normal swinging activities.

I had been shaved nude by the hostess, given oral to a number of the males and females, endured mild CBT, had the host cum on me and up to now, only been given the opportunity to briefly enjoy a fuck where I was able to cum. This conditioning had my young mind so worked up, I would have done anything for them.

So, to continue my story.

I asked for a tissue but Sinsa already had one in her hand. Still holding my cock, she pulled my foreskin back and gently wiped me, knowing I was still a little sensitive. She used another tissue to wipe the cum from my thigh and as I turned to say thank you, I watched as she sniffed the tissue, stuck her tongue out to lick and taste it, then wipe it on her nipples.

I thought, OMG, that was so hot and dirty, Sinsa must be a nymphomaniac. My desire to fuck her and suck on those pendulous breasts was growing rapidly. I just wanted to do lots of dirty and depraved things to her. I reached out to touch between her legs, but she slapped my hand and quickly said.

"I have my knickers on for a reason darling, sorry. Not tonight." I quickly snatched my hand away, worried I had done something wrong.

She smiled and held her breast to my mouth, and said, "Suck my tits darling. Give me a little bit of love my sexy boy."

I thought for a quick second, especially because only a few moments ago, she had wiped my cum on her nipples. But the whole night was just a rush of new experiences, that I couldn't stop myself. She didn't have to say anything else. I latched my mouth onto one of her breasts and suckled and licked.

Her nipple tasted salty. As I sucked, I was believing that this was normal behaviour. This was swinging.

I had of course, tasted my own cum before, but not off of a pair of huge gorgeous breasts. I continued to suck and nurse on them, paying attention to feeling how heavy they were. I paid particular attention to each of her now erect nipples.

I gently bit, sucked and pulled on them. She leaned her head back on the sofa, and reached for her glass from the side table. She took an ice cube from her glass and put it in my mouth, then pulled my head down to nurse on her breasts.

Taking sips of her drink, she looked down at me, lifting and offering me alternate breasts so that I was even in my sucking.

I was lost in the soft smoothness and size of her black exquisite tits. They were compelling me to squeeze and fondle them. I loved the fullness and weight of each one in my hands, and the ice cube in my mouth was giving her goose bumps and making her nipples stand out even more.

Sucking and in a trance, I couldn't see what else was going on. As if reading my mind, she described to me what the others were doing.

She told me Claire and Bob had both returned to the living room, and they were dressed in matching flowing silky looking dressing gowns. They were stood chatting by the drinks table.

Without stopping talking, she bent forward and touched my cock head with her finger tips. She lifted my head from her left breast and looking in my eyes, told me that I was still leaking cum from my now softening cock.

She told me to go and clean up again.

Well, I wasn't too eager to stop sucking her breasts, but I did what she said.

I got up and walked past Clive, Mike, John, Jackie and Sally and headed to the downstairs loo. They were now all sat in the arm chairs, chatting, laughing, the men casually stroking their semi hard cocks. Sally sat with Jackie, on a towel on the floor in front of the men, their legs outstretched, pointing their toes, leaning back on their arms showing off their naked bodies.

In the loo, I had a pee and washed off my cock once more, re-entered the living room and walked towards Sinsa. Bob called over, and nodded his head to me and Sinsa to join him with Claire at the drinks table.

"Sinsa, Jim," he said. I looked at Sinsa. "Come on lover boy," she said getting up, gently slapping my bum.

My eyes were drawn to her lovely black bottom wiggle and wobble as she walked in front of me. Those sexy tight red knickers highlighted the shape of her bum.

I was thinking that she was teasing me and that she really wanted me inside her right now.

At the table, Claire stepped forward, winked at me and opened her dressing gown. She stuck her hips out to show me her pussy. My mind was now totally focussed on Claire and I pretended to go all weak kneed as I stared, just to show that I was under her spell.

Bob said to me smiling, almost laughing, "It's a very hungry pussy Jim, it wants to swallow any cock it can get its lips on. But now," he added, "it needs sucking."

He reached down and gave her pussy a gentle slap, making Claire give out a sexy yelp. She didn't shun away, but seemed to encourage it, loving the attention she was getting. Sinsa stood by Claire and pulled her dressing gown off her shoulders. She then palmed one of her breasts, kissing her on the lips.

Claire returned the kiss, as they sexily tonged each other's mouths. Sinsa moved her hand and cupped Claire's pussy and I was thinking, even though I wanted to kneel and suck Claire myself, I love watching girl on girl sex.

Bob was looking and studying me as I stared at Sinsa and Claire.

As Sinsa was rubbing Claire's pussy, it looked like she was inserting a finger or fingers into her. I just had to stroke my cock, the feeling that I might be able to join in was growing.

Bob took another drink, looked over to Sally and Jackie, and asked if they were free. They got up and walked over to us. Jackie put her hand on my shoulder, pushed my hand out of the way, then took over stroking my cock. Sally, sucked on Claire's breasts as the other guys automatically joined us at the table and watched the three-girl lesbian scene unfolding.

Without saying anything, Claire lifted her leg and placed her foot on the arm of a chair, Sinsa knelt down, leaned in and put her mouth over Claire's pussy.

I watched and listened as Sinsa made sexy sucking noises, and I wondered if my cum was still inside Claire. I know Claire went to freshen up but I didn't know if she had washed her pussy out yet. If not, Sinsa was really loving the taste of her pussy and my cum.

All of us were watching Claire's body and face as Sinsa sucked her to a small orgasm. Claire started shaking, moaning, the leg she was standing on was going weak and she nearly buckled down, but Bob stepped forward and supported her in his arms.

Sinsa's hands reached under Claire's leg, and pulled her bum cheeks apart. I think she inserted a finger into Claire's bum, looking at her reaction. All the time Sinsa kept sucking, even as a shivering Claire tried to push her head away to make her stop.

It was like Sinsa wanted to feel every shudder of Claire's orgasm. She made it worse for Claire, by rubbing her face and humming into her pussy. Claire screamed out as another orgasm shook her.

As Claire orgasmed, Sinsa's sucking noises were sounding sloppier and wetter. It all looked and sounded so hot and dirty. I stood there mesmerised, totally drowning in the scene especially as Jackie was stroking my cock to full erection.

Sally then knelt and crawled behind Claire, holding her up as her leg nearly gave way again. She sank her face into Claire's open bottom. Now there were two mouths working on Claire's moist sensitive areas. Claire trembled and orgasmed again.

It was like a scene out of a porn movie and such a turn on. All the guys were hard. John, Mike and me were back to stroking our own cocks because Jackie was now kneeling between Bob and Clive, stroking and sucking them.

I watched Jackie alternating sucking Bob, then Clive, then Bob again, and I admired her bum and gorgeous breasts as she knelt there. Now I secretly wanted to know what her pussy felt like as well as Sinsa's. OMG I was completely broken and sex hungry.

All the guys looked on as the girls finished Claire, making her a complete orgasmic trembling mess. John had to quickly help with holding her up as Sinsa sucked her pussy and Sally pushed her face as far into Claire's bum as she could.

My imagination was running wild. I was dreaming that Sally was really trying to stick her tongue inside Claire's crinkly hole. The way she nuzzled between those lovely cheeks, just as I had on the stairs earlier. I remembered pressing my face into her soft flesh. I wanted that feeling again.

As Claire was shaking and about to collapse, Sally, John and Sinsa helped her walk on weak and wobbly legs, over to the sofa. It was quite a funny scene, especially as Claire was still moaning and having involuntary cumming jerks.

They guided her and helped her sit down, all the time she was trying to speak but sounding totally delirious. I just had to giggle.

I heard another noise of moaning and slapping. And there was Jackie, on all fours, being fucked by Bob, while Clive was kneeling in front of her. He held her head in his hands and was fucking her mouth in a gentle slow hip thrusting motion. I walked over to them to see if I could get involved, but they looked like all three were enjoying what they were doing, and I didn't think Jackie was keen to have someone else join them.

All I could do was to stand there, watching, stroking my cock as both men tried to get as deep as possible into Jackie, synchronising each thrust.

I glanced over at Claire. She was sitting on the sofa between Sinsa and John, her head back, eyes closed, taking the odd sip of her drink as she babbled nonsensically.

Sally came over to me. As she stood next to me, she gently stroked my bum, so I looked at her face. She smiled and asked me how I was doing. I looked at her and then back to the threesome in front of me.

She whispered in my ear, "Look at that. Cocks in two of her hungry holes. Perhaps she needs her third hole filled. What do you think, could she look any more of a slut?"

My cock twitched again. It was an involuntary twitch because I was again turned on by her stroking me, smacking my bum and her sexy whispering voice.

The fact that she was standing there naked, pressing her soft body against my arm and whispering dirty words into my ear, made it even more of a turn on. So, I was back to my depraved and dirty thoughts again.

I nervously and quickly glanced down at her lovely hard nipples, and then at her face as she stood watching her husband making Jackie gag on his cock. I said that she was a lucky woman having Clive as a husband. She took a sip of her drink, looked at me and smiled with raised eyebrows.

"Why do you say that?" she asked, turning her body to face me.

She stepped closer and pressed my hard cock into her stomach, her grin looking so sexy as she waited deliberately while I made a right mess of my reply.

"Errr, coz he, errrr. Well, he is an impressive man, errr . He looks like he knows how to give a woman what she wants, errr. And he is, err, well-endowed and, well..."

She looked down at my cock, grabbed it, then pulled me over to the towels on the floor in the middle of the room.

She let go of me, knelt down and laid on her back. She looked up at me, pushing her breasts together with her hands. She then lifted and opened her legs holding them behind her knees, showing me her gorgeous, naked, gaping wet pussy.

"Do you think he is lucky as well?" she said in a seductive voice, making sure that I was looking directly at her vagina.

"Oh good gravy, yesssssss," I said nervously, staring at her.

I dropped to my knees in front of her. Her big grin turned into an even bigger smile as she squeezed her pussy, making it scrunch up tight. I could tell she was turned on by the way I stared at her. She reached down to open her pussy lips, and pointed to her clit with a wiggling finger.

"Does my little man want to touch this?"

She straightened and closed her legs, pointing her toes at the ceiling, leaving me a glimpse of her closed plump pussy lips and bum.

I quickly laid on my stomach to get a close up look. I moved closer to her, and gently blew cold air over her pussy. She liked that, because she bent then opened her legs again. I watched in fascination as she moved her hands back to her thighs and opened herself once more.

Oh wow, she looked so hot. I had the depraved thought of filling and using her pussy to drink out of, like a cup. Her unhooded clit and the dark red insides of her vagina were making me hungry to suck her and lick her out.

I wanted to push my tongue inside and taste her but devilish thoughts entered my mind because I also wanted to tease her.

I moved forward and blew a gentle stream of air onto her clit, then gently licked around the rim of her open hole. I kissed her fingers pulling herself open, then I trailed my tongue from them back to her vagina. I licked around the rim of her hole once again in a complete circle, then strayed down to taste the bit of skin leading to her bum, before I then tickle licked her puckered ass.

She moved her hips up to my mouth in a searching motion. I guessed she wanted me to suck on her, to make more contact with her body rather than just a tongue touch, but I wanted to draw this out.

I wanted to make her feel sexy and hot and I really wanted to try what I saw Sinsa do to Claire.