Life as a Sub Ch. 01 Pt. 12

Story Info
Giving Sally a night to remember.
2.4k words
4.26
4.9k
1
0

Part 12 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5ubway
5ubway
82 Followers

Chapter 1 - Part 12

I sucked between her bum and pussy, but then licked up in a straight line to her prominent tiny clit. I licked the lips of her hood, then around her clit, deliberately not touching it. This was a bit too much for her because she quickly grabbed my head and squashed my face into her pussy.

I went with it, as my nose was squashed against her clit, I sunk my tongue as deep as I could into her, making frenzied licking and lapping movements. She started to grind my face into her pussy, pulling me in as close as she could almost suffocating me, so I made a vibrating noise as I licked. This was something else she liked because she made moaning and purring noises as she jerked her hips even more.

I had to swallow as I licked because she was getting so wet. It was then that I got that salty taste and knew someone had cum in her.

I had hoped that she would have washed afterwards, and perhaps she did, but I was definitely getting remnants of someone inside her. I didn't mind it, because again, I thought this was all part of swinging and Sally was really loving all the attention I was giving her.

I felt tiny orgasms shudder her body as I sucked the lips of her pussy, and after a moment of nearly squeezing me to death between her thighs, she slowly released me from her grip.

But I didn't want to stop. I was out to torment her. I wanted her to writhe and buck out of lust.

I licked my way to her sensitive clit. This time it was me who used fingers to reveal her little button. I looked at it and immediately flicked it with my tongue. This got her hips bucking wildly, so I made more tickling movements around and under her clit, before sucking it into my mouth.

Stroking up and down the length of her naked legs, I wanted to add to the sensations she was feeling. This naked woman was so hot and I loved how soft and smooth she felt,

I was determined to keep my head buried into her sex, sucking and flicking her clit, but her hands were now pressing on my forehead trying to push me away. She must have been so sensitive because her hips were bucking and she was frantic, trying to close her legs.

But I kept going. I suckled and fed on her vagina, rubbing and pushing my face all over her wet pussy lips, swallowing everything she leaked and dripped.

Then it happened, I felt her cum again.

"Nooooo, no more, please," she quietly cried, still pressing her hands on my head, but I held her more tightly and she just couldn't push me away.

She gave up and removed her hands. She jerked her hips up and squeezed my head once more between her thighs.

Now it was getting quite uncomfortable. She was squeezing me so hard, my ears were hurting, and I was struggling to breathe, but I was determined to make her orgasm big, so I continued licking and sucking.

She tried once more to open her legs and push my head away but I held on to her and kept going. I licked the length of her pussy with a flat tongue, I pushed my tongue inside her, I sucked and pulled and nibbled each of her puffy lips, I teased and tongue flicked her clit, I wanted to feel her cum big. I was going to blow her mind.

It felt sadistic, but it also felt good. At last I was getting to do something that I wanted to do. I was having my fun, I was in charge, so I sucked on her soaking pussy without mercy.

And then it happened, and wow it was big.

"Nnnnngggggg. Oh God, Oh God. Nnnnnnnngggggg," she yelled out.

I swallowed and clamped my mouth over her pussy and stuck my tongue into her spasming, clenching vagina. I tried sucking but she was like a bucking bronco and gripped me with vice like legs.

I tried to stay in place and suck her as she shuddered once, then twice, but between being crushed by her legs and suffocating, all I could do was to stay still and listen to her swearing and groaning.

I managed to lift my head, finally, releasing her quivering pussy from my tongue onslaught. She quickly closed her legs and curled up on her side as she trembled and moaned her orgasm.

I watched her cum, smiling at my handiwork.

I have to admit, watching a woman cum is a stunning mind fuck for me. I was happy with myself, as I looked at her gorgeous naked shuddering body. I watched her breath, the sides of her breasts damp with sweat, her shapely rounded hips and bum and those gorgeous naked pussy lips, all juicy and pouting.

My perverted mind wondered if she was missing having a cock inside her as she was cumming. Would that make it even better for her?

I placed my hand on her very warm and sweaty thigh to feel her body.

I said sorry, just in case I had to.

She quickly grabbed my hand and held it on her thigh as she looked up at me through dizzy unfocussed eyes. She raised her other hand and wagged her finger at me, then turned her head back to the floor again, blowing out a huge puff of air.

I looked over at Clive to see if what I did was ok, and I got a wink from him, so I guess I did good. I then looked around the room. I had drawn the attention of the three sat on the sofa and also got a couple of raised glasses.

I knelt back on my heels, as I looked at her.

Having sucked her to orgasm, I was so horny and now I had a sex crazy urge to feel that wet pussy on my cock. Looking at her though, I didn't think she was going to go for it just yet.

So, I sat on the floor with Sally for a good few minutes, partly because she still gripped my hand. I looked over with horny interest at Clive, Bob and Jackie as they moved Jackie into one position, then another, then another, eventually ending with her sat riding Clive. Bob stood over them stroking his cock. He watched them for a few moments, then walked away to join his wife and the others at the sofa.

To my disappointment, it all seemed to peter out for a while. Everyone seemed to take a break.

Sally, still holding my hand, asked me to help her to stand. She picked up and sipped her drink then she unsteadily walked over to Bob and Claire.

At the drinks table and the sofa, I was once again drawn to glance at everyone's bodies. The guy's cocks were soft, impressively hanging and wiggling, the girls either stayed naked or put something around their waists to cover up. They all chatted and it was listening that I learnt that it was time for the ladies to take a break.

They got up and filtered out of the room, holding hands, laughing and chatting as the guys just took their seats and carried on drinking.

Clive and Bob then also got up and left the room, leaving me, Mike and John sitting and talking.

We got chatting about camping and European holidays, and as I wanted to inject a bit of sex and raunchy talk, I asked if there were any nudist beaches near these camp sites.

The look I got made me want to withdraw the question. Mike looked at me through squinting eyes, then started by describing beaches in France and Spain, then about FKK places near lakes in Germany. I was intrigued and asked if anything happened while at these places. John laughed and waved his hand to let Mike continue, but just as he was about to reply, Bob and Clive came back into the room, both wearing towel dressing gowns, carrying what I hoped, was additional gowns for the three of us.

Thankfully they were.

As I was given a robe, and after I stood to put it on, I topped up my glass at the bar and listened to the others chatting. I looked at everyone as Bob took over the conversation, turning it to an upcoming dinner night he wanted to hold, and a new delivery of wine for his cellar.

I tried to look interested but was day dreaming and inadvertently glanced to see Johns robe open and his cock poke out as he uncrossed his legs. Seeing that, I was reminded that all the guys were still naked under the gowns and I was anxiously waiting for the girls to return to find out what happens next.

I didn't have to wait long, as the girls walked back in, all wearing silky gowns and now looking even more super sexy. Make up and lipstick had been reapplied and they all looked totally hot and refreshed. They sauntered over to us, as the guys stood up to greet them. There was greeting kisses and the wives went to their husbands.

Most sat in a group, but I was invited to stand with Claire, Mike and Clive. They had started chatting about schooling and other things, and as Claire excused herself and walked out of the room once again, I was starting to feel a bit like a third wheel.

Nothing seemed to be happening, and my virile mind was trying to understand what was going to happen to start the sex again. In my mind, it was taking a long time and I was getting a little bored so I decided that I might make my excuses, thank the hosts for the fantastic evening, and to leave on a high note.

I walked over to where Bob was sitting and asked.

"Would it be rude of me if I bowed out Sir. This evening has been just fantastic, but it was a school week day and I had to study."

He frowned as he looked at me, so I continued with my excuse.

"This has been a mind-blowing experience Sir and I want to thank you so much. It was an absolutely amazing evening, but I think that I ought to call it a night Sir."

Bob stood up and without saying anything, walked with me to the hall way. On the way I said goodnight to everyone, waved and they all waved back saying, "Night Jim."

In the hall, Bob shouted up the stairs to Claire. She popped her head round and looked down from the landing. As she slowly walked down the stairs, she had a pouting look of surprise on her face.

I smiled as she walked sexily with each step, but it was obvious her legs weren't working all that well on stairs just yet.

"The boy wants to leave." Bob told her.

She sounded shocked said. "Oh no, you are going? But it's so early."

I watched as she walked down, her gown opening seductively, showing off her legs and a glimpse of her breasts with each step.

"Well, if you going, I hope you enjoyed yourself Jim." She continued.

I swallowed and said, "It has been a fantastic evening and thank you so much. I have learnt so many things tonight but it was time for me to go, I don't want to overstay my welcome."

I looked at their faces, they were both slightly taken aback and this worried me. I wanted to do this again, I really loved what happened here, so I apologised once more, but was still feeling pretty bad.

I looked at them and said, "Please, I don't want to offend you. I really would love to know more about swinging. I am so keen to learn. You have taught me so much this evening, thank you."

Claire whispered into Bob's ear then said to me.

"Of course. We will see and if everyone else was happy this evening."

She then did something that took me completely by surprise. She opened Bobs dressing gown. His cock was semi hard but growing. Claire looked down and holding it in her hand, pulled his foreskin back and pointed it at me.

I looked at Bob, then Claire. She waved her hand and motioned to me to kneel.

She told, "I hope you are not so ill mannered to leave without thanking my husband for the invite."

I didn't want to be discourteous and it also seemed to be the most natural thing to do. So I knelt down in front of them, eye level at Bobs cock.

Claire held it out as I leaned forward. Bob put his hand on my head as I kissed his pee hole, then I opened my mouth and sucked his cock.

I took it into my mouth as deep as I could, feeling it grow thicker and harder. I had to move my head back a little as it quickly grew thicker, but I was now very familiar with the feel and taste of his hard cock.

Claire looked down and told me, "That's my boy. Remember, always pay your respects to the hosts of the party before you leave. And this evening in particular, we need your appreciation for inviting you."

I glanced up at Claire with my mouth full of Bobs cock.

She smiled at me, then said, "Now, my pussy."

I didn't need to be asked again to do that. It was something that was going through my mind the whole evening. She opened her robe and I leaned over to kiss and then lick her naked, sweet smelling pussy.

Bob then said, "Good boy. Clive will contact you if we want to see you again."

They both closed their robes as I got up. My cock was hard and on show once again because I was self-conscious and was turned on by such an embarrassing act.

They both watched me intently as I found my clothes and got dressed, and made a point of smiling as I had to tackle my stiff cock into my underwear and then zip up my trousers.

Dressed and with my coat on, I felt absolutely terrible now as I walked to the door, re-hearing in my mind what Bob said about if we want to see you again.

Bob opened the door, I said good night, and they both waved me off.


5ubway
5ubway
82 Followers