All Comments on 'Life Begins'

by RomanCEisdead2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KentishKentishover 15 years ago
Nice

Good read, like the fact that you had done some research on things like the railway & the gardens near by. Only spolit by the different type face used. Would have been ok for telling his background followed by hers but when they got together a single font would have been better.

sirsemegasirsemegaover 15 years ago
Liked it

I agree the change in typeface was a bit harsh to read, but when the readers nitpick on something like that, you know you've written a gem! About the only thing I would have wished for was a little more dialogue, a bit less telling, but that is really, really nitpicking!

RomanCEisdeadRomanCEisdeadover 15 years ago
Apologies for the font mixup

Sorry about the change in font. I actually submitted this as a Word document using a single font, but it has somehow got altered in translation.

Roman

crashDcrashDover 15 years ago
Bravo

i could here her sexxy english accent in my head....

crashDcrashDover 15 years ago
Bravo

i could hear her sexy english accent in my head....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FABULOUS

Some us us still enjoy the finer things in life. Thanks for a great story

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
New Life Begins

As the kids say, "Sweet!" Here we have really HOT SEX between two delightful people. Both he and she demonstrate that mature is better. They go at life with humor, but rather like teenagers in vigor. Their generous enthusiasm for each other leads right into what is bound to be a long, happy marriage. The writing is stylish, but sexy. I like this tale very much.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresseralmost 7 years ago

A bit long, but well written and an enjoyable read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRomanCEisdead2@RomanCEisdead2
Umm, I guess that this update is the same as the last, and the one before that and the one before that and now the one before that!; I'm afraid it's taken far too long to get around to writing another story, having started it earlier this year. Alas, I have a number of pastime...