Life Buoy for an Amputee or...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other hand, I seemed lucky in the love department. I met a beautiful, twenty-four year old woman at a friend's BBQ party. Nancy was a tall, very sexy brunette blessed with D cup tits. A Business Administration grad, she worked at a local insurance company and seemed to come from a normal background. Now I think I was bewildered to find this gorgeous young woman as a new partner so quickly after my divorce, and I didn't detect any negatives; I didn't even think about the pitfalls of 'rebound relationships'. I was thirty-three years old, and a lonely, divorced man...she was like a miracle to me. Things were going smoothly for us, so Nancy moved into my apartment soon after we met. We had only lived together for three months when I asked her to be my wife. She said yes and we started planning our wedding.

We had a wild, almost perfect sex life. The only thing that was a bit strange was that Nancy was obsessed with finishing the action with my sperm on her face. This is a very sexy thing if a couple does it once in a while, as a variation of other sex but she wanted it lots; on almost every occasion. That should have warned me she might be a sex addict!

The wedding was a small-scale event with few guests. Only our parents and close relatives, and some of our best friends were invited. My partner Carl, was my best man, and her best friend was the maid of honor.

Right before the wedding ceremony Nancy was alone with me for a short while in one of the rooms. To my ultimate surprise, there, kneeling down on the floor in her wedding dress and in only a couple of minutes, she gave me quite an unexpected blow job! When she was done, she wiped my sperm on her face and spread it all over her cheeks and neck. She hugged everybody with this makeup during the wedding and the reception. I thought this was a little weird, I admit, but I was so happy to find a woman nine years younger than me, that I was blind as a bat. We danced a lot that evening and left for our honeymoon in Cancun the next day.

In Cancun we did what newlyweds usually do, so mostly we were in bed together. Despite Nancy's appetite, which I later diagnosed as incurably libertine regarding choice of partners, I am entirely sure that she did not cheat on me during our honeymoon, because we were together all day long, except for bathroom time.

We got back a week later and began work again. One day, just a week later, I had to run back home in the afternoon for some important documents I carelessly left on my desk that morning. On turning into our drive, I found two unknown cars parked next to my wife's. At first I didn't think anything wrong, yet by instinct I entered the house as quietly as possible. From the hall, alas, I could hear the sounds of sex coming from our bedroom. I went blind with rage and dashed for my trusty bat.

No one saw or heard me coming. One of the men was between my wife's legs, while the other, his eyes squeezed shut, was getting a blow job from her. My wife's eyes, compressed by lust, were two pencil-thin lines too.

Bat in hand, furious, I went at them without warning. No sounds, no hesitation, no wasted motion. With two massive blows I broke both lover boys' legs. I saw their bodies jerk but left them no time to scream as my bat went whack-whack again and broke an arm on each guy. Then I stopped.

Now, as I watched them wail and yell in pain, in true agony, I could feel my anger dissipate and I silently left.

But my (again!) soon-to-be-ex-wife ran after me, shouting, "You brutal animal! You'll go to prison for this!"

"Maybe, but at least I won't be living with a fuck machine," I retorted.

"You're a violent beast! I'll divorce you!" Her tone was contemptuous, her posture domineering.

"Go on. It's good news. Very kind of you," I replied sarcastically, somewhat amazed by the audacity and arrogance of a woman who had been married to me for only two weeks.

My cheating bitch went back to her damaged toys, who were still whimpering and rolling about on the bed, clutching their limbs. By this time, fully in control of my emotions, I decided to move to my parents. While packing my suitcases I was aware of Nancy calling 911. I left my two week old marriage without any goodbyes and slammed the door. I heard the ambulance sirens as I put my bags in my car

I went back to work and gave Carl the documents I fetched from home and then told him about this most recent incident of catching my new wife with two lovers and breaking their bones. Not a fair weather friend, Carl took my side immediately. He assured me of his support, despite the risk of possible police involvement. God, how good it felt to have at least one loyal friend!

I took my bags to my parents' and told them everything; I stayed there, but as I expected, the police found me two days later. I was informed the two guys had reported the incident to the police and the DA had begun criminal proceedings.

I didn't deny anything. It took some time to explain to the two investigators how it all happened, and why I went mad. When they got all the information they wanted, they went away. Some days later I was summoned to court where the judge offered me release on bail until the trial. The bail was $10,000.00 but Carl gave me this without a question.

I had already split the joint accounts I had held with Nancy, and contacted my previous divorce lawyer to begin the process; I was getting quite proficient at this.

As I admitted everything, the Police did not have to do a lengthy investigation, so the criminal trial took place three weeks after I caught my cheating wife with her lovers. Carl's dad had found a good criminal lawyer who did his best to decrease my punishment but he told me that the chances of avoiding prison were rather slim.

He based my defense on the circumstances of my first divorce, and of course, emphasized my psychological condition as a newly re-wed husband. He detailed how much I was longing to forget my disappointment with marriage and to regain my trust in faithfulness, when my dream of a normal life was suddenly crushed to dust for the second time. It was shocking to hear him describing my state of mind on seeing the sanctity of a family ripped apart again. He struggled hard to make the jury see the effects of the "Nancy-case" on my family-centered soul!

The fact that I finally avoided jail was not dependent upon him as the jury voted me "sinner". The judgment was quite a surprise for everybody; I was to three years in prison but the judge suspended it for five years. I had to pay $10,000.00 to each of the two lover boys.

Carl attended the trial, which made me feel a bit better during the whole procedure and he offered to lend me the $20,000.00 for the settlement! My cheating bitch came to the trial too, and seemed very disappointed...

In justification of the verdict and sentence, the judge stated I had not had any previous violent, criminal record before, and I had always been a peaceful member of society. It was noted I had stayed calm during my prior divorce and I had discovered my new wife's cheating only two weeks after the wedding. My two daughters were taken into account in the verdict, to the effect that I had to work to pay child support. The judge told me if I had not had children from my first marriage I would have gone to prison for sure. My lawyer said I was extremely lucky to avoid that.

It was only eight years later that I realized how bloody lucky I really was that day. I happened to bump into the judge at a freeway rest stop. He was with his wife and two young children, while I was with my third wife and our two children. He immediately recognized me, and our families chatted for some time.

It was only in the restroom that we could exchange some ideas in private, and he left me dumbstruck by his words, "You've got no idea how lucky you were! Just a day before your sentence I got evidence that my first wife cheated on me. If we had met a week before or a week after it turned out, you wouldn't have gotten a suspended punishment."

Unaware of this at the time of the trial I regarded my luck as a mere "simple" one...

With the criminal case done with, I had yet to dispose of my second wife. Fortunately, her lawyer and mine found the best solution: as the cheating and the trial were too close to the wedding, we could simply annul the marriage. To my relief, just three weeks after my verdict our marriage was terminated. I was again a free, divorced man.

To add another piece to the jigsaw puzzle, I must mention that three years after my second divorce I ran into Nancy's parents I finally got confirmation she had in fact been a sex addict and in therapy before I met her. In fact, she had just finished a course of therapy sessions and it was not her first one! Her parents told me how happy they had been when Nancy found me - they had thought she would eventually become a good wife and get over her shameful habit. Now my second ex-wife was back to her sex addict life again and in a new round of therapy once more. I wished her luck in finding a cure for her affliction and success in life, because I had finally found mine.

After the criminal trial my first wife showed her worst face and got total revenge on me. She went to court and got a restraining order against me until Zoe turned fourteen, basing her request on the allegation that I was a violent man, proved by the fact that I was under suspended sentence. I couldn't see my daughters any more. If I tried, I could have gone to prison for three years...

It seems to me that the judges' subjective opinion on a case does indeed influence their decision, despite the fact that they should be unbiased. Their personal impressions can make them moderate a sentence, which I experienced at my criminal trial. However, individual ideas could also aggravate a judgment. After the chance encounter with my judge, I am convinced that the judge awarding \my strict restraining order wanted to offset my moderate suspended criminal punishment. So much for unprejudiced judgments!

Like I said, I thought about myself as an almost total loser. Almost, because I avoided prison and I found such a true friend in Carl. After my ordeal Carl saw to it that I got a little money through his wife. Doris got a high salary for her telecommuting home-based work, and with this financial trick connected to her business I was able to pay my $20,000.00 debt back to back to Carl. My father gave me his 25% share of our firm, so I was now a 50% shareholder in the company.

Though I got back to normal financially, my social life was completely nonexistent. I didn't trust women and avoided them all. I worked hard for the company, and work actually became my hobby, my only standard free-time activity. I worked day and night, weekends and on public holidays, and the company prospered.

I had lived my lonely life in my apartment almost for half a year, when Carl invited me to a birthday party at his parents' house. His youngest sister turned twenty-one and the family organized a little fete for her. I knew she was an amputee, but we had not met before. Some years before I had helped Carl find materials and equipment to upgrade the house for his sister's special needs. Carl was now unusually unclear and mysterious about the birthday party. He just said I was to arrive at ten AM. before the big lunch on Saturday. I didn't understand Carl at all, but obeyed and arrived at his parents' house as directed.

Chapter 3

Could Two Almost Losers Be A Lucky Couple?

Carl and his wife, Doris, had told me a lot about John, the now 50% partner in Carl's firm. His first wife cheated on him and he divorced her. His second marriage was unsuccessful, too and he broke some limbs on his wife's lovers when he caught them together just two weeks after the wedding. He got three years in prison suspended for five years. His first wife got a restraining order against John so he couldn't see his two daughters at all. I was very sorry for him, especially for his being torn away from his children. Carl and my sister-in-law did not say much about me to John. He knew I lived at my parents' and that due to an accident I was an amputee. It was nice of him to help my brother find the materials when my family transformed the house for my comfort and safety.

On Wednesday my brother called to tell me that John was also invited to my party.

"He'll be afraid of me! Why did you have to invite him?" I shrieked to Carl on the phone.

"...Okay...I know you told him I'm an amputee, but he hasn't even seen me before!"

"Listen, darling..."

"It's such an awkward situation...honestly...how could you do this to me?" "Stop it, Sis. Don't panic! I invited him for ten o'clock in the morning, when you would be cooking. You'll be gliding and fluttering around pans and spices like an acrobatic fairy, like you always do, clouded by an irresistible smell of the yummiest..."

I started giggling at once.

My brother always knew how to tame me, "You bragged about me?"

"That's all it is about, yeah," he laughed heartily, and then his tone got more serious, "I am really proud of you, Wendy!"

I gave up about John being there "All right, I'll be in the kitchen and be the local spectacle then."

We laughed a lot together.

I was a little anxious, but I put on the sexiest kitchen dress to show what was left of my femininity. John told me later that my dress was the best choice to attract him to me. Generally, only my family members had been there on my birthdays since the accident, so the presence of a stranger and a male guest excited me a little.

My sister's husband, Garry, was a surgeon and they had two daughters; Carl and Doris had two sons and all four were under school age. They were all coming to the party, so the house would be fully packed, I thought.

I carefully planned my birthday lunch menu. It consisted of Hungarian Goulash soup, pancakes with minced meat and sauce ala Hortobagy, chicken paprika, and Hungarian style strudels with various fillings for dessert. My mother would be my assistant, but I was the chef. We planned to drink mineral water, beer, champagne and a Hungarian dessert wine called 6 puttony Tokaji Aszu. We went to the nearest supermarket with my Mom and bought everything for the feast. I couldn't handle a large grocery order alone, so her help shopping was important. When shopping on my own, I usually used a backpack, which I simply put in the car when I was finished. It was perfectly enough for buying a few items, but definitely not for a feast.

Saturday morning we began work in the kitchen. My Mom helped me with the preparations but then it was me alone who did all the cooking. She told me several times that I was a better chef than her.

It was not yet ten o'clock when the first guests, that is, my brother's family arrived. They came to the kitchen to greet me. My adorable young nephews, Brian and Mike, swarmed the place and jumped around me a great deal before storming into the living room. I was very fond of them.

"You're very sexy today," my brother complemented me.

"I'd like to limit John's aversion to an amputee."

Carl smiled at me, "You'll go even farther."

I waved my hand and I turned back to the counter to peel the rest of the potatoes.

When John pushed the buzzer and was led into the kitchen by Carl I was still working with the dishes, leaning against the frame for support. I turned to the new guest and when we looked at each other. I still think we will never forget that moment. At first he was clearly astonished by the sight of the one legged chef, but then politely introduced himself. Carl was a real devil to leave us alone and I saw John was confused to be suddenly confronted with a beautiful amputee.

I smiled at him to ease the tension, "I bet you haven't been in a house like this, have you? My sister says it is a mixture of subway carriage and a strip bar."

While we were laughing at the resemblance, I went to the sink in the opposite corner of the kitchen to wash the carrots. In doing so, I let John see my frame-climbing skills. He told me later that he was totally amazed by me as I was using the handrails and poles like a gibbon uses the branches of the trees.

When I came back to chop the vegetables, he gathered himself and asked, "Could I help you with something?"

"Very kinds of you, thanks, but you don't know where the things are. If I need help I ask my Mom or Dad on the phone. That's quicker, you see," I responded politely.

He exclaimed sincerely, "You're fantastically skillful! I've never seen a woman like you!"

I turned to him and I could tell he truly liked me. He was embarrassed some minutes before, but now it was me who felt that way.

"I had a year to learn how to move about in this subway carriage," I smirked.

He suddenly remembered it was my birthday he had come to celebrate.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I forgot to say happy birthday," he flushed. "So...Happy Birthday, Wonderful Wendy!" he stressed each word especially the last two, with a wide grin on his face.

"Thank you." I smiled at him again.

"Could I stay here in the kitchen with you?"

"I don't mind..." I shrugged mockingly, "Provided you behave yourself." Then I added, "I like your company, in point of fact."

The chance for a good mate flashed before my mind's eye at that moment.

"Hey, Wendy girl," I thought, "Here's the first man who admires you. Don't spoil this opportunity! John's a nice man and he appreciates both your skills and your body. Don't miss the chance, it's now or never!"

Though ashamed of my disability, I was nevertheless very much aware of my feminine roundness at the right places of my body, and my leg was neat and slender, yet finely muscular.

We talked about the Hungarian dishes I cooked and about other trivialities. It seemed he would have remained with me in the kitchen for hours if my brother had not come for him. My sister's family and my grandparents arrived. Carl took the mesmerized John to the new guests, and then ran back to me for a second.

"You like him?" he whispered intimately into my ear.

"I'll conquer him!" I replied on impulse, without thinking over the phrase I just let slip.

My devil seedling brother laughed, "So now you know why I invited him for ten o'clock."

I remained alone with the bowls again and continued my diligent labor with the strudel fillings, smiling to myself. I felt my heart pounding the excitement and happiness over a nice man's admiration of me.

My grandparents and my sister with her family came to greet me. My nieces, Kate and Ann kissed me and found it impossibly funny that with my hands and apron covered in flour I couldn't really hug them but imitated a hug from behind the bars, flour snowing from my body all over the floor.

When everyone went to the living room John reappeared. I saw my chance of conquest.

"Do I disturb you if I stay here in the kitchen?" he asked.

I smiled at him with my happiest smile, "Not at all. I'm glad of the company and I like talking."

He looked at the bowls and ingredients on the counter very curiously, "What exactly are you doing now?"

"I'm mixing stuffings for the Hungarian strudels. It's a layered pastry, with thin layers of dough enclosing the most delicious fillings you can imagine...that's the most important part, you know, the stuffing in it. The paper thin dough with the filling on top is rolled up carefully and baked in the oven...you'll see... Strudel pastry dough is very elastic and it has to be stretched by hand very thinly, that's the secret." I explained enthusiastically.

"Wow, mmm! Sounds yummy. You're a real expert!" he stared at me in awe, "And what's in those bowls?"

"I'm mixing ground poppy seeds and mashed pumpkin in this one. Then I'm going to mix ground poppy seeds with sour cherry in that one, that's another filling, you see. I've already made the apple and cinnamon stuffing, it's over there, and the cottage cheese is mixed with raisins in the fourth one...have a look. All together four different sorts of strudels," my hands were moving fast while I spoke, "I also put sugar into each... You see I'm putting a portion of filling onto this piece of dough I've stretched, like this...roll it up...some flour...and done."