Life Buoy for an Amputee or...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went into our house and the girls met their younger siblings at the front door. They all said Hi to each other. The older children's eyes seemed to kindle when they saw their younger siblings. I knew they adored our kids on the spot.

Zoe crouched to Becky straight away and asked her, "What's your name? How old are you?"

Becky replied quickly, "I'm Becky Logan and I'm three years old."

Zoe gave two kisses to Becky.

Carol crouched too and she began with two kisses for Mark and asked, "And what's your name? How old are you?"

"I'm Mark Logan and I'm four years old."

First Carol introduced herself to our kids, "I'm Carol Logan your older sister and I'm fourteen years old."

Zoe was next, "I'm Zoe Logan and I'm thirteen years old and I'm your sister too."

Mark replied, "We're glad you came to live with us."

Now Zoe gave four kisses to Mark and Carol kissed Becky. My husband and I smiled at each other, because we knew the girls would get used to our home soon.

They stood up and entered the subway-strip-bar mixture house, as petrified as the two child welfare agents had been four days earlier. I went behind the four children. The poles, frames and handrails gave a system, which assisted me to do the everyday housework. I could put things into the special designed and built furniture. I could do smaller cleaning in the house, but our kitchen was the top of our rooms. We had ten pairs of crutches placed everywhere I might need them. There were double or triple seats everywhere so that I could sit with my husband or my kids together. There were rolling chairs with brakes and crutch cases to assist me every where.

The guestrooms were a little similar to the ordinary rooms in an average house, but there were handrails, frames and poles in them only fewer. We had a little three-person elevator from the basement, through the ground floor to the first floor. We put a manual handle in the elevator for emergencies. Naturally we designed and built stairs for people with two legs. The house was built in order to make it possible that I could do the housework and we could bring up two children in it. The girls stood and admired the house. The lower part of the poles and frames were coated thick with not inflammable elastic plastic to save our kids. John brought the girls' baggage into the living room and then took my car into the garage. I showed them the kitchen and they admired it again. Except for me, everybody went upstairs and John showed Zoe and Carol their rooms.

From this point my dear happy husband tells the events.

Chapter 8.

From Dad to Daddy

My daughters settled into their own rooms. I hauled their luggage to their rooms and they put away their things in the dressers and closets and the bathroom. I went down to the kitchen to help my wife a little with the meal preparation, but left her alone later in the kitchen. When the girls were ready they went to the kitchen and my Kitchen Fairy cooked them the same way as she did the Child Welfare Agents and me years before. Wendy bewitched my older daughters with her skilled kitchen work. They found the lunch tasty and liked the dinner too later. The younger kids went for their afternoon nap and I talked with my older daughters. They called me Dad.

My daughters loved their siblings, our young kids and they played with them for hours when they got up from their nap. Wendy and I smiled at each other all day and we walked on clouds Sunday they went to the kitchen with Wendy. After lunch my daughters went to learn about their newer homework from school. My daughters had learned well in school, I could be proud of them. Later they played with our kids and I talked with my older daughters a lot. They were tired out and went to bed early.

On Monday I took them to school and showed our court certificate to the principal that I would bring my daughters and my wife would take home the girls. I wanted to thank her for what they had done for my daughters. The principal told me they were just doing their jobs but she called Mr. Bramble and Mrs. Lopez. I thanked them for their responsible work and held hands with them all. I told them my wife would come for the girls and that she was an amputee. I went to work, where Doris and Carl said they were glad my daughters were with us. Wendy put the younger kids in her car and went to the school and brought home the girls. They assisted Wendy in a little housework or they played with Becky and Mark. Later the girls did their home work and when I got home I talked with them.

The siblings adored each other, but the greatest surprise was the admiration of my daughters for Wendy. Her fantastic personality magnetized my older girls. I thought the years that Amy called Wendy a LOSER CRIPPLE gave this boomerang effect. Wendy began to use the Mark Twain effect "painting Aunt Polly's fence" and they began to learn kitchen work from her soon. My daughters learned to cook well from Wendy by the end of the fifth month. Wendy's fantastic humor was the other thing, which attracted my daughters to her.

My parents came and they met their older granddaughters next week. My daughters were familiarized with their Aunts' families and Wendy's family later. My daughters invited their friends for smaller parties and they boasted to their friends about us. Wendy and I were honest and we were glad of this. Vanity, vanity, but it felt so good. Yes, Wendy dazzled the friends of my daughters with her kitchen magic too. Whenever I was home I talked with my older daughters a lot. Wendy helped a lot as she read stories to the younger kids so that I could talk with my daughters. These five months were a marvelous compensation for those five years when I didn't see them at all.

It was a good opportunity, so I took samples of my older daughters with mine to our "friendly" DNA test laboratory and we learned I was their biological father. They also gave us similar fancy certificates in addition to the official positive results so, just as I got for my younger kids. I will show these certificates to my older daughters, when Zoe becomes eighteen years old. I calmed down a bit as Amy perhaps became a cheater after the birth of our kids.

The pedophile incident was erased from the memories of my older daughters. Wendy's fantastic personality and our family life with our kids were such good life situation changes to help my daughters forgot any possibility of the serious monstrosity entirely. They were lucky, because Amy's husband had begun to molest them just a little. No physical act took place, but this molestation was enough for a tiny behavioral change. Mr. Bramble had good eyes to notice this. The Police responded quickly so their psyche didn't suffer. According to Heather Banks, if the Police had delayed only a week, the matter would have been worse. Thank God, we were lucky, they forgot this nightmare entirely. Collin George got three years without parole. His international file sharing activity was enough evidence in addition to the starting molestation of my daughters for the court. I thought he would not have an easy life in prison. Wendy and I have a deep conviction that had Amy not separated my daughters from me, this would not have happened and this is the main reason I will never forgive Amy.

Amy started divorce proceedings and was soon divorced after her husband's guilty verdict. Amy took back her maiden name after the divorce. The court established Amy was not directly responsible in the pedophile attempt, only that she chose a bad husband and stepfather candidate. She got custody back after the five months but with additional terms: Wendy and I got every second weekend, two weeks for summer holiday and a week holiday in the other part of the year. We got Boxing Day, Thanksgiving, the second day of Easter and my Birthday. The court's decision had an interesting appendix. If my ex wife violated my visitation rights so that I was not able to see my daughters, she would lose custody and my daughters would move to our home. My lawyer and we were satisfied with the court's decision.

The five month custody ended in the middle of June and Wendy returned my older daughters to Amy. I told Wendy I didn't want to meet my ex, except for the inevitable occasions, like weddings, graduations, etc. My oldest daughter Carol graduated from her school and would go to high school in September. I saw Amy, but I successfully avoided her at Carol's graduation.

I found a camp in Missouri on an artificial lake and booked a lake shore bungalow. The bungalow had three rooms, big kitchen and bathroom moreover its own stairs to the lake. I rented a special travel van with automatic transmission, child lock doors and barred windows so Wendy and I could drive the 1100 miles alternately. We would go to the camp with the four children at the end of July. Wendy always brought my older daughters from Amy and took them back. I forgot to mention my older daughters now call me Daddy.

My fantastic Kitchen Fairy wife Wendy will tell the next events.

Chapter 9.

Who Is The True Loser?

Amy got custody back so I was picking John's daughters up and returning them to Amy. This was going to be our second weekend; I had never entered Amy's house, the girls always came out with their weekend packs on Friday afternoon. Then I would take them home on Sunday evening. They were happy when they were with us and we never talked about Amy with them.

Next was the start of our two week summer holiday. I went by the three seats state Ford Focus station wagon on Friday afternoon to bring the girls and two weeks luggage. When I stopped at Amy's house Amy, Carol and Zoe came out together and invited me into their house. I accepted and I got my crutches out of my car and went into the house with them. We sat down and the girls giggled and disappeared from the living room.

Amy began, "How can I tell you? My daughters praise you for hours and I have to listen to them about you're being such a superwoman. The girls have learned to cook from you and they cook for me. Today they've been packing, but they took a little time to bake some Hungarian pastries. I had to look for some special things for them, poppy seeds for example. My daughters said these pastries were your favorites."

I guessed the girls baked Hungarian strudels in my honor. The two girls brought the four just ready strudels. The first was filled with ground poppy seeds and mashed pumpkin, the second with apple and cinnamon, the third with ground poppy seeds and sour cherry and the fourth with cottage cheese and raisin. They cut each into slices and we tasted every Strudel . All were delicious and Amy liked them too.

I praised the girls, "These strudels are very tasty."

Carol replied, "Wendy, we learned to cook from you and we wanted to show you we were good students."

I said, "Your exam is excellent."

The girls and I laughed.

Zoe told Amy, "Mom you can eat them for breakfast."

Amy also praised her daughters, "I'll eat them quickly, because these strudels are fine."

The girls went to finish their packaging. I remained in the room with Amy.

Amy said, "John and you hate me I know. I deserve your hatred."

She began to cry, "I was a stupid bitch. Now all day I hear from my daughters that you're a superwoman, a true Fairy. They're discreet so they don't talk about John but they call him Daddy instead of Dad between themselves. "

I wondered, "AM I NOT A LOSER CRIPPLE?"

She continued her confession in tears, "I hated John and you both, when I saw your wedding photos. I was so lonely. How could I be such animal that I humiliated a handicapped woman in a crowded Mall?"

To be polite, I didn't say you had been a stupid, impertinent bitch.

However I was mad at her, "Do you know what you did to me? I had to keep your secret from my husband how you humiliated me in that crowded Mall. I was afraid to tell him. I almost forgot your kind restraining order. If John had rushed to your house to complain about my humiliation he would have been sent to prison for three years. I had to ask him to swear on our children's lives that he wouldn't come near you. Only after his oath did I dare admit your humiliation two years after the fact. That's way I'll never forgive you or what you did to my husband!"

The weeping Amy responded in despair, "I was envious and I hated you both. But I wasn't so cunning, so vile bitch that I would have planned an incident to send my ex-husband, the father of my kids to prison. Believe me, please, believe me! Our meeting was accidental."

"All right. I believe you were a simple, stupid, envious woman. I don't forgive you, but I'm willing to forget the dark past for the sake of the kids, as your daughters will forget your last ex," I slipped a dig about her pedophile ex-husband in.

Amy said, "I agree about the interests of the children first and your words are enough for me to want a better connection with you."

She wiped her eyes and we talked about the next day's travel and camping. The girls finished their packing and Amy put in their luggage into my car. We said goodbye and I brought the girls to their Daddy. I thought of Amy, she got her long-lasting punishment to listen to her daughters, who would praise their Daddy and me for a long time.

Next day we set off to Missouri, my husband and I drove alternately. Our bungalow was next to the lake and had a wide stairway took people into the lake. I could sit on the last wide stair, so the two-legged members of our family could go to the lake beside me, when the UV radiation was lower. I was in the water so the water level was above my waist. The younger kids were playing in the water near the stairs, where the water was not deep. John, Carol, or Zoe always looked after our younger kids, so the other two could swim in the deeper part of the lake. I looked at my whole family in the lake and I thought I was very lucky and happy.

We went on side trips in the surrounding area and ate fast food or we went to restaurants. After six days the older girls stood in front of us, hands on their hips. They said, it was enough snack food and restaurants and they would cook simpler dishes for us. Zoe and Carol had only a condition that I had to help them. The campground had a good mini shop so we could buy everything and the girls and I brought the goods in my backpack to the bungalow. The kitchen in the bungalow was not planned for one-legged people, so I sat in the kitchen and assisted the two girls. John was very proud of his older daughters.

At night I was in a euphoric state from our ANR sex two days later that the girls began to cook. I lain on my husband and didn't let him sleep.

I looked deep into his eyes, "Do you remember Honey, when we learned that we were LOSERS?"

John looked at me, "Yes, Amy said that to you at "White Oaks" Mall."

I went on, "Do you know your wife achieved her dreams, a good husband, two kids and a good house? I have a job and I'm working at home for your firm. I'm an amputee and I'm on holiday with my family. I AM NOT A LOSER, I AM SUCCESFUL!"

John agreed, "You're right Kitchen Fairy you're successful."

I continued, "You've a successful wife, a nice house, a good business with my brother, smart healthy and nice young kids plus two smart beautiful older daughters, who are here with us for two weeks. Your elder daughters come to us every second weekend and your stupid first wife is a BTB (burnt the bitch) woman. Honey, you could say YOU ARE NOT A LOSER! Could you say it to my face Honey?"

He said, "Yes my beautiful Kitchen Fairy I can. I AM NOT A LOSER I AM SUCCESSFUL, TOO!

I kissed him passionately for a long time and I said, "I have my last secret and I want to share it with you now."

John was curious, "What is that?"

I confessed, "When you aren't in the house and the kids are sleeping soundly, sometimes I cry from happiness and I'd like to weep now. May I do that now?"

We embraced each other in bed and John agreed, "Wendy, Yes!"

Then I began to cry from HAPPINESS in the arms of my dear husband.

The End.

They bought a super gadget artificial leg to Wendy later when John collected more money, but Wendy is without that artificial leg at home, because their super house helps her well!

I stopped writing my story at the Camp chapter but I think it would be interesting what the older daughters think of when they would ask "Why did not we met our Daddy for a long time before?" I let my readers guess the effect...