Life Buoy for an Amputee or...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing! And those are already ready to bake, aren't they?" he pointed to the baking pan next to the oven.

"Yes, they are. Waiting for the oven to heat up."

"Can I help you?" he was enthusiastic.

"Thank you John, I can manage almost everything alone."

I placed another four strudels on an empty baking pan. There were several fully packed pans by now. I leaned against a rod with my shoulder, opened the oven with one hand, and quickly threw the pans into it with the other, one after the other. Years later I learned my John saw this like a circus stunt by an acrobatic juggler.

He almost applauded, "You're fantastic!"

I flushed, "I'm not. But thank you, anyway. It's easy for me to manage the kitchen work, as I do it every day, you know," I replied modestly.

At last I began to fry the pancakes, deliberately turning and moving about a lot more in my sexy dress than was necessary. I could feel his eyes pinned on the round parts of my body, and I was happy to show them to him.

It was clearly an all-family conspiracy that nobody disturbed us in the kitchen. They knew it was not only my festive lunch I was preparing, but also my soon to be husband. My pussy was wet and I flushed several times, my nipples were hard and they almost pierced my blouse.

When I was done with the dishes he joined the others in the dining room, while I changed my dress. We sat next to each other at the corner of the table so that we could talk. My mom and my sister brought in the food, as I couldn't carry so many trays quickly enough.

John told me all dishes were delicious and added that I was a Kitchen Fairy. He admitted years later had he arrived at twelve o'clock, he would just have been a kind guest and would never have thought of me as a wife candidate. My kitchen work persuaded him that I could be a good wife. John and I are very grateful to Carl for inviting John for ten o'clock.

After lunch my parents brought in a birthday cake with twenty-one candles. I blew out the candles and everybody congratulated me, wished me many happy returns of the day. We drank the champagne and we tested the 6 puttonyos Tokaji Aszu with the cake

During the general chatting session my family left me alone with John again so we could speak in private.

I knew I must not mention his second marriage but wanted to express my sympathy for his separation from his kids.

"Carl told me about the unfair restrictions and I'm very sorry you can't be with your daughters." I put my hand on his arm for a second, "It must be hard for you and for the girls too. But love will survive time and distance..."

His eyes turned sad and thankful at the same time. I retrieved my hand from his arm before he could touch it.

"Thanks for your comforting words. I haven't seen them for a half year. My life is a half one without my kids."

I still do not know how I got the courage to tell him my wish to have my own children that afternoon, but it just came so naturally, "I live with one leg and my biggest dream is to be a Mom to my own kids one day. Who knows if it comes true? "

During our married years John has told me several times that these two sentences decided our common future. He had thought I would be a good wife with my kitchen skills before this conversation, but on hearing my wish he got the idea he could be a daddy again with me as a good mom to our kids.

He said he saw my nipples about to pierce my dress and found me so erotic he could hardly stop himself fantasizing over me. My single leg did not disturb him anymore. I recognized his intention and I directed my gaze on a fictitious speck on the ceiling so that he could stare at my bodily attributes undisturbed. He almost devoured me with his eyes. I turned my gaze back on his face and sent my sweetest smile to him. His passion and appreciation was palpable and I flushed from head to toe. Oh well, strictly speaking, to the toe of my leg. I think we both fell in love at that moment. I knew I had conquered him. We took each other's hands.

"I know you love me and I love you too!" I broke the ice.

"You know very well then..."

I enveloped him in my discreet pheromone cloud.

The family conspiracy worked fine. Sitting on the couch with John I shot a quick glimpse at my brother conversing with Mum, glass in hand. He had clearly observed my conquest for he winked at me, suppressed a smile, and turned back to Mum.

John still held my hand, "I'd like to have another set of children," he declared suddenly, "Umm, with you, I mean. Two would be fine by me, too."

It sounded hilariously awkward as he said it, yet these were the words I so much longed to hear all my life, "Sure. Take them for granted. 'Gonna be no sweat for the babies to wriggle out, not having to force open two legs, see, with mommy having only one..." I replied with a wide grin, "That's the funniest and the most serious thing I ever heard."

We laughed out loud and he squeezed my hand in an encouraging way.

We told our kids later that we had actually got married because we had wanted them so much. They are very happy to know this.

Sitting on the edge of the couch together, just four hours after we had been introduced, John began to plan our common future, "With the help of the family, our common firm, some friends, and my father's colleagues, we could build a house like this one. Especially your parents' kitchen and some rooms here will serve as a model. Could you imagine a house, which is full of handrails, poles and frames from the basement to the attic?"

I was pleased to reply, "Absolutely! And I'd do striptease for my future husband on a pole in our house when the kids can't watch us."

We both burst out laughing again as we imagined the scene.

"Wendy, you've a fantastic sense of humor. You're a stunning beautiful woman and your leg doesn't bother me at all. It's a gorgeous one, if you ask me... I'm really looking forward to that dance you've just promised."

"Are you? Then you should hurry building the house you've just promised," I pointed out. We were practically shaking and roaring with laughter by now, and every head in the room turned toward us.

When John went to the restroom, my sister Jessica ran up to me to congratulate on my conquest, "See? I told you! I said your spouse candidate would come from another group, not the guys you were trying to catch in the mall. Remember?"

"You were right," I admitted, "Now I know what you meant. He'd have to be trodden on by life, hopeless, and waiting for the sun to shine on him, like me. But not necessarily handicapped. Is that it?"

My sister smiled at me, "Exactly."

I suddenly felt two warm hands cover my eyes from behind. They were my brother's. Having obviously overheard my conversation with Jessica, he came to congratulate me and to show off, too.

"Talk about wisdom, whose idea was it to invite John for ten o'clock?" he swaggered in a playful voice.

"Thank you Carl, you were great!" I turned and hugged him hard.

When everybody went to the garden I remained alone with John.

"Before I'll ask you to be my wife, I've got an even more important question to clear," he said.

I beamed at him expectantly, "I'm all ears."

"Wendy, I think the most important thing is your security. First, we are to build a super "subway carriage" house, the sole owner of which will be you, of course. I know your father has enough money. Your brother and I would use our company's potentials to decrease the expenses and my father's friends and colleagues could work free of charge on Saturdays and Sundays too. When the house is ready and it's your property, we'll get married." he poured these words on me rather rapidly, all in one breath, but now he drew some air into his lungs for the proposal he was saving for the end of his presentation. "Well now, I think it's time to ask you, isn't it?" he asked, prolonging the inevitable, "Wendy, would you like to be my wife with these conditions?"

I nearly burst into tears with joy that such a nice and caring man proposed to me, and I wanted to shout yes, yes and yes, but I forced myself to keep cool and took a humorous tone, "Definitely. I mean it was definitely high time you proposed to me and made a fixed schedule for our future life, given the fact that we have known each other for more than four hours now..." But I couldn't control myself any longer as the tears of happiness already started to distort my face, so I looked into his eyes and whispered as audibly as the lump in my throat let me, "Yes John, my love, I will marry you."

Wanting to kiss me then he gently pulled me closer by the waist, but I stopped him.

"Wait! I've a condition too," I said, suddenly changing back into a mock-serious style.

He was surprised, "Oh, you do...?"

From the look of astonishment on his face it was clear he did not realize I was half-joking again, knowing for sure he would gladly accept my 'condition'.

I said it quickly, "Yes. I'll marry you on condition that we begin the kid production right after the wedding, very quickly."

We both howled with laughter and when we calmed down John knelt beside me and we kissed passionately for long, long minutes.

"Now with everything planned ahead of time," I began, still feeling his taste on my lips, "how about meeting at Tully's Coffee in the mall tomorrow? Umm, I could also see your bachelor flat after that. I'd like to show you that I can move in the world really well."

John looked at me with pleasure, "All right, but at first I should get a little work done in my apartment. Would two o'clock be okay for you?"

"Excellent," I stroked his face, "Just so you know... we'll begin the kid production only after wedding because I'm on pill."

"But we can start practicing beforehand, right? He asked, while his hands slipped around my waist again.

I agreed, "Practice makes perfect, as the saying has it."

I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and we kissed passionately again.

We joined my family in the garden. While I was walking with my crutches across the room and through the door, I felt John's eyes on me. He was checking on my ability to move about. Funny, I was not at all embarrassed to show him. When I stopped and stood still beside the flowerbeds, he came next to me, embraced me with his right hand, and we announced our engagement. I was overjoyed standing there in the embrace of my love, while everybody applauded and my brother winked at us.

We told everybody that we both had conditions, of which John's may not be easy to fulfill without outside help, so my close family sat down to discuss the matter. My Dad liked John's idea about the house construction and that the house would be mine before our wedding. My brother said their company could decrease the expenses as much as possible, while my grandpa, who was a successful realtor, expressed his intention of supporting the project with a little money too. It turned out that John's promise of free work provided by his father's colleagues and friends at the weekends was indeed reasonable, as they all had working debts to be redeemed.

When the decision was made, John phoned to his dad to ask him for an urgent meeting, and then said goodbye to us. I saw him out. We exchanged some romantic kisses at the gate, then some more.

"See you tomorrow, love. At Tully's in the "Maple Wood" mall, at two pm., don't forget it, please," I said.

"How could I? See you there, my beautiful Kitchen Fairy."

We finally let go of each other's hands and he left to see his dad. I closed the door and began to weep quietly. A good husband and kids, kids, kids...

Chapter 4

First The House, Second The Wedding and Naturally Kids

If Wendy had been an ordinary two-legged woman, her chance to be my wife would have been zero. I completely lacked trust in all women, but Wendy was outside this ordinary group because of her amputation. That's why she often tells me how glad she is of being handicapped, as that was her key to gaining a good husband and two smart, beautiful and healthy kids. Naturally, she tells this to me as if it was a joke, but her humorous comment has some truth to it at the core. We laugh when she starts to list how many high school friends of hers are already divorced or do not have any children, whereas we are a happy family.

Nobody had thought we would become engaged only five hours after we were introduced. Even Wendy's brother, my best friend had not expected us to move so fast that day, despite the fact it was his own plan to throw us together by inviting me for ten AM. This trick was one of the crucial conditions that brought us together. Besides that Wendy's kitchen fairy magic and her desperate wish for children established our fate that Saturday. Yes, the fact I couldn't be with my daughters, because my scurvy ex-wife blocked my kids from me factored into it too. I looked at Wendy, this twenty-one year old girl, stunning beautiful, full of humor and life, and her dream of two kids and a good husband. The idea of children with this gorgeous young Kitchen Fairy was immediately planted in my mind. Her one leg did not disturb me, oh no, not at all. As a matter of fact it just made her more appealing. It seemed that Wendy, exactly because of her being handicapped (which characteristic sprouted her humor and strong-willed determination to have kids against all odds) was made especially for me. For me, yes, me...having been robbed of the chance to bring up my children and having developed an acute distrust in women due to my failed attempts to live a peaceful family life with a faithful wife. We were destined to create our common happiness.

From Wendy's birthday party I went to my parents and told them about my engagement with Wendy. They were embarrassed, but accepted my decision. Just as I hoped, my Dad also agreed to help me carry out my "subway carriage" interior house plan and assured me of the weekend assistance of his colleagues and friends.

Out of sheer practicality (I was an architect after all) I went to the mall we were to meet at the next day, and bought an engagement ring; if it wasn't right, we could exchange it on site. Then I went home and did a big cleaning.

The following day I arrived at the coffee shop in the "Maple Wood" mall at two. Wendy had arrived earlier and was standing at the bar with her crutches. She was charming, and she let me hug her. When we sat down, I gave her the ring. She was happy about it and it fitted on her finger perfectly. The whole staff of the coffee shop came out to congratulate us. Wendy had obviously chatted with them before I arrived, and she must have aired the news that she had a fiance. I realized that Wendy was a frequenter here and everybody liked her a lot.

Ring, coffee, and cheers finished, we went to the parking lot and I explained to Wendy where my apartment was. She followed me in her wagon all the way, steering with ease and confidence.

I was glad I had cleaned the flat the previous day, as she immediately remarked how tidy it was on entering. She took off her light spring coat and looked fresh, clean and beautiful in a long skirt and beige blouse. We sat on the bed and began the afternoon with a passionate kiss. She reminded me she was on the pill and we would start the baby production in our house, yet to be built.

I began to stroke her back first and I put my left hand on her leg. She stopped kissing me, "John, please don't be afraid of my leg!"

I patted her knee, "Your leg is beautiful."

"I know you like my leg, but you're afraid of my stump, I'm sure."

She drove my hand under her blouse and I felt her warm and smooth skin vibrating at the touch of my fingertips. "I'd like to take off my blouse and my bra," she said, suppressing a mischievous smile. "So that you can get used to my upper body before I show you the rest..."

I helped her take off her blouse and she took off her bra herself. Her breasts were wonderful, her nipples hard. I petted her breasts and began to kiss them. I sucked on her hard nipples. She was getting quite aroused and moaned. "I like it," into my ear.

I wanted to take off her skirt and panties to give her some more intimate pleasure, but I was in trouble at this point. A woman with two legs just stands and is out of her panties in a second...but Wendy might fall over without her crutches, I thought, and I couldn't get her into such an embarrassing situation. I didn't want to rip off her clothes either, so I hesitated. She understood it all, as if she had read my mind.

"I'll help you take these off, don't worry," she giggled, and showed me how to hold and undress her the easiest...

Now she was entirely nude. "See? There's nothing to be repulsed by," she said, "the plastic surgeons worked fine and smooth, without scars."

Her stump was indeed not repellent at all, and I felt comfortable with her body. Her pussy was not too hairy and I liked the look of it. I could hardly wait to savor the touch, the scent, and the taste of it too. She smiled, encouraging me to take pleasure in her body.

I knelt down before her to enjoy her pussy. She spread her thighs and I was in front of her beautiful pussy. I pulled apart her labia major and started kissing her labia minor. She moaned as I fingered around her very sensitive vaginal opening, soft and moist.

"Ah, so good," she hissed.

I wanted to learn how to give her more enjoyment, "Want a gentle experiment?"

Her pussy was all wet by now. I tried to excite her clit with my finger at first, and she replied with passionate moans. When I replaced my finger with my tongue Wendy's pleasure increased. This went on for a couple of minutes. Then I used my fingers for her vaginal opening and my tongue for her clit to intensify her excitement and she very quickly had an intense orgasm.

After her orgasm she wanted to requite my efforts.

"The first orgasm was mine, so it's your turn. You must enjoy my skill now...orally...to repay yours," she giggled.

We lay down on the couch, right beside each other on our sides, facing each other's genitals. I put my head on her thigh and she lifted her stump up so that I could work on her pussy as well. Meanwhile, she started to work on my cock with her hands and mouth. Sometimes she moaned from her pleasure.

Suddenly she said, "Tell me before you cum, will you? I want your sperm in my pussy instead."

The thought got both of us close to orgasm, but I managed to control myself for her sake. And in a moment she had to stop to enjoy another ecstasy of hers, panting and twitching.

When her strained body relaxed and her mouth could feel my penis close to explosion, she whispered greedily, "John, my pussy wants you in it."

We shifted into the good old missionary position. Her pussy was drenched, slippery yet tight when my throbbing cock entered it.

I felt my own heart pounding in my ears through Wendy's demanding voice, "Fuck me, John, I'm yours..."

When I reached my orgasm it triggered hers too, and we both were on the peak at the same time. We hugged each other and I ejaculated my sperm into her beautiful tight pussy.

Later we separated and were lying next to each other. In her post orgasm bliss her funny self broke cover again, to inform me of quite an important thing in an amusing way, as always.

"I, the undersigned Wendy Adair, as your one leg bride, hereby declare to be able to have sex with you in other positions as well." she spoke in a deep and sober voice, slowly, as if taking an oath.

"All right then, we'll try them all," I replied chuckling.

"Okay, I can't embrace you with my legs but I'll try the rest of the positions with you, and will keep trying, from now on, until the end of times," she said.

We laughed a lot.

Unable to talk about anything else, we began to kiss while detailing the possible ways, and soon we were making love again. This time, after some mutual oral we made love doggy style, with her single leg kneeling on the floor and her upper body bending over to lie on the bed. Then we changed position and she sat on my cock, but she could not move well in cowgirl position, her missing leg kept her from that, so she tried using her pussy muscles to give me pleasure. We closed this sex session in the old missionary again and were both very satisfied after our orgasms.