Life Buoy for an Amputee or...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oatzab
oatzab
18 Followers

She explained her home circumstances, when we went to our cars to go to her family, "My parents know what we're doing now. They are walking on clouds for me, they are so glad to see my happiness. My Mom wished good luck for us when I left home, and it's obvious what she meant."

"Does it disturb you if I call you my Kitchen Fairy?" I asked Wendy before getting into our cars.

"No, of course not," she said smiling, "I'm happy to be called that, you know. It'll always remind me of how well I cooked you in our kitchen for my birthday lunch. You were cooked well, so now you taste just fine."

Wendy's family was entirely happy and I had to stay for dinner. Since catching my cheating second wife this was the first time I had felt the sun shining on me at long last.

I discussed my timetable with Wendy, because I wanted to spend as much time as possible with her. When I had enough time we would meet at her favorite coffee shop in the mall for a romantic chat before we went to my apartment. When we were short of time, she came directly to my flat after my mobile call. On these occasions I waited for her in the parking lot and escorted her to her car when she left in the evening.

We made love, and not just raw sex. Some Saturdays and Sundays she cooked lunch or dinner for the whole family and I was glad to spend the day with them. I liked to arrive at nine o'clock and learn how to assist my love in the kitchen. There were not many of these weekends, because the construction of our special house took most of my Saturdays and Sundays away. But it was worth doing so and we all knew that.

Wendy's grandfather, Fred, was a realtor and had started to assist our firm on a regular basis. Many times he provided us with good business opportunities so that we could maximize our construction capacities at a profit. Now he found an empty lot near Wendy's parents and bought it on the spot. That was to be the place for Wendy's new home.

Having the lot for sure, we held a family meeting to plan the design and the construction schedule. The participants, apart from Wendy, and me were of course her dad, her granddad, her brother, and my dad. It was Carl and I who set the basic design, and the house was great, in all meanings of the word. It was a three-storey building; basement, ground floor and a first floor.

The ground floor had a kitchen, a bathroom with toilet, shower bath and tub, but also a separate toilet with washbasin, a dining room, a living room, a study, a bedroom, a nursery room later to be turned into the second kid's room and the first kid's room. The kitchen was a replica of the one already functioning so perfectly at Wendy's parents', so my Kitchen Fairy could use it at once, without having to get accustomed to a new environment. The garage passageway was large enough to house the washing machine, and the garage itself was planned for three cars.

The first floor contained three guestrooms and a bathroom. There were less poles and handrails up here than on the ground floor. There was an attic under the main roof, which could later be used for storage if needed. The garden was measured and designed to lend space for a future tennis court and a swimming pool to be built when the children are older. We thought of the kids growing up.

In the basement we planned to put in fitness machines and special training poles for Wendy. A workshop was also to be set up for wood-, metal- and other works, and a little bathroom was to be fitted beside it. The central heating unit would be placed down here too. Similarly to the ground floor, our basement was full of poles and handrails, but we also built a little, three persons elevator in the house, making it possible for Wendy to avoid the stairs. We designed special rolling chairs with crutch cases and brakes for her, and purchased a low-built ironing table so that she could do the ironing easier.

Wendy was our main reviewer and quality controller during the construction. My Dad's colleagues and friends were enthusiastic about helping us. It was great that people whom we had never met provided support and came to assist us, just because they wanted to help a handicapped woman have an average life.

Everything went fine and quick. Our company's machines excavated the basements during the week, and my Dad's fellows set the forms on Saturday and Sunday. The next week we sent the concrete pump and mixer trucks to the site, and poured the concrete. The house was put up at this pace in quite a short time, with our company doing the machine work and purchasing the raw materials on weekdays, whiles my Dad's fellows did the fine jobs at the weekends.

Wendy, Carl, my Dad and I checked and re-checked everything several times, but many good ideas came from our colleagues and Dad's fellows as well. For example we put more non-flammable elastic plastic protectors on such places where the kids could hit themselves. Except for the two main doors (opening to the street and the garden) and the inner garage door, every doorway was without a threshold. Several doors were, in fact, sliding ones.

Three months later, when the house was basically ready, the women in the family started putting the finishing touches to it. Wendy, her mom, Sarolta, her grandma, Bernadette and my mom busied themselves fitting everything. They equipped the house with the conveniences and our latest inventions, which were to unburden Wendy of the daily chores and ease housework or child rearing in the coming years.

Two weeks after everything was fitted Wendy stood in the living room, supported by two crutches, in the circle of our family members.

She was beaming, "John, I got the deed. This fantastic house is mine! DESPITE THE FACT THAT I'M A HANDICAPPED, ONE-LEGGED WOMAN, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO GET AWAY FROM MY GRATITUDE. I'll run after you for a lifetime. Will you try to raise two kids with me here?"

I hugged her, "Wendy dear, I've promised that, so my answer is YES, YES and YES!"

We kissed passionately until both our families began coughing. We came up for air and everybody started to plan our wedding. At the end of the planning session Wendy turned to me alone. "This house is mine now, but it's going to be ours from our wedding day," she declared categorically.

We kissed again.

The wedding came quickly. Wendy came with crutches in a modest wedding dress and her dad brought her down the aisle to me. The flower girls were her nieces, Jessica's daughters. Wendy stood in front of the minister and she was stunning beautiful. We said, "Yes" and she got a nice wedding ring. The best man was a very happy Carl, and the maid of honor her only friend from high school Jane. Her maternal grandparents came straight from Hungary. My parents, my sisters' families, Jessica's family and other relatives, as well as my few friends attended the reception too. Also there were some employees of our firm and many colleagues of my father with their families, who had assisted us in building our unique house.

It was quite funny at the reception that Wendy had to comfort her friend Jane, uh, strange situation that was, really. When Wendy mentioned that we would start baby production on that very day, Jane became sad and started weeping. It turned out that she had broken up with her long time college boyfriend and was now alone...

A catering firm had organized the reception at Wendy' parents, and it went rather well. Almost everybody danced, but I stayed sitting by my fantastically happy and beautiful wife. We had put two empty chairs next to ours, so new couples kept plopping down beside us and were constantly congratulating us. I don't drink much, so I just sipped at a glass of champagne all afternoon. When we got to cutting the wedding cake, I had to hold her because she did it without her crutches. Later I drank a glassful from the family's favorite Hungarian dessert white wine, the famous 6 puttony Tokaji Aszu, and I loved it very much. After that, however, I drank only sparkling mineral water instead of booze. I wanted to give Wendy a sober groom for the night.

We did not honeymoon anywhere; we were in our house. I took one-week holiday and we tried to learn our house and garden. Her Mom and my Mom cooked alternately for us. Wendy and I made love in almost every room, laughing all the time about our combo-subway-carriage-strip-bar house and we were very happy. Wendy did striptease several times for me during our honeymoon and I had not any problem with her stump. We are proud that our first child Mark was created on this special honeymoon. When Wendy knew she was pregnant I couldn't describe in words how happy she was. Wendy seemed to want to devour me with her pussy.

When she was three months pregnant she was in the "White Oaks" Mall, where we went rarely, but she wanted special maternity dresses and the best maternity shop was there. She came back in a very sad state and I couldn't comfort her; she even cried a little in our bed, but next day she was the happy Wendy again. She told me why she was so sad after she gave birth to our daughter Becky, our second kid. I let her tell you this in the next chapter. From that you readers will see how much she loves me.

Mark was our first and one and half years later Becky was born, so Wendy's dream became complete, two healthy babies and a good husband in a nice house. I also found two marvelous new kids to love. I didn't forget my older daughters, but two new kids began to reduce my pain, to brighten my soul. I am sincere; I was and I AM HAPPY.

Chapter 5

From Humiliation to Complete Happiness

John doesn't want to tell this, therefore I have to relate these events. All right this is my encounter with this impertinent scurvy bitch Amy. She was my husband's first wife.

The Malls and the Hypermarkets were invented for me, because I can shop alone or with my husband in these places. I can buy a few things there, using my backpack for transport. If we need to make large or volume purchases however, I go with my husband. I was three months pregnant with our son, when I wanted some maternity clothes for my late pregnancy. But the best maternity shop was not in my favorite Mall "Maple Wood", so I had to go to "White Oaks" Mall. I got to the shop, found some good dresses for the next few months and put them away in my backpack with the clerk's help. Then she helped me out to the crowded main traffic area. I was going toward the Mall parking lot on my crutches, when I encountered a trashy impertinent bitch.

She looked into my eyes and said, in a loud sarcastic voice, " ARE YOU THAT LOSER CRIPPLE, WHO MARRIED MY LOSER EX?"

Everybody in the crowded hall looked at us.

She continued my humiliation, "YOU CRIPPLE AND MY LOSER EX DESERVE EACH OTHER!"

Laughing derisively she left without another word.

I stood on my crutches and about forty shocked people looked at me. I began to cry loudly and stood frozen, not able to move at all and cried and cried until two gentlemen helped me to sit down on a bench.

An older lady, unfamiliar to me came up and asked me kindly, "Little lady! Does your husband love you?"

I told her crying, "Yes, yes... John loves me very much."

I cried some more.

She next asked, "Do you love your husband?"

"I love him very much and I'm three months pregnant with our first baby."

She told me, "Dear little lady, you have what's most important in life. You've the love and fondness and you'll have your baby soon. Please don't worry about that trashy disgusting woman, who tried to humiliate a handicapped woman."

Eight or nine people stood around me, trying to comfort me, "Please listen to her. Don't worry about that worthless bitch!"

Another woman asked me, "What do you want to do now?"

I said sobbing, "I'd like to go to my car."

An older gentleman and two other women said they wanted to go to the parking lot, so these three people escorted me into the parking lot and waited for me until I got into my car. I drove home crying.

I guessed later, why Amy could recognize me at "White Oaks" Mall. Several photographers photographed our wedding, so lots of jpg files were made. My parents-in-law emailed some jpgs of our wedding to acquaintances, who were still in contact with my husband's first wife. Having seen our wedding photos she learned I was a handicapped woman with one leg and she could easily recognize me.

I knew it was crucial that I keep this repulsive encounter with Amy private. If I had told my husband of this sickening encounter, he would have rushed to Amy's house to complain. If he had violated Amy's restraining order he could have been sent to prison as he was serving a three year suspended sentence.

I was an emotional wreck that evening and my dear husband could not comfort me at all. Next day I was in a happy mood again and I kept my secret until we took the baby Becky home from the hospital. I thought my husband would not rush to Amy's house after the birth of our second child so he wouldn't be sent to prison. So I told my husband I needed an important conversation with him.

"John, I need to ask for one important thing from you."

He responded involuntarily, "My Kitchen Fairy!"

I carried on, "You must swear on the life of our kids you won't rush out when I tell you this."

He looked at me, very disturbed, "Wendy, all right I swear on the lives of our kids I won't run away. But Why?"

I almost began to cry, but I tried to be strong, "Do you remember when I came home from the "White Oaks" Mall and I cried all evening? Do you remember you couldn't comfort me that evening?"

"I remember and you never told why you cried then."

I began to cry, because I remembered how Amy humiliated me in front of all those people.

We kept silent a while and I continued my confession, "I met your trashy bitch first ex wife, Amy at "White Oaks" and she humiliated me in front of about forty people. She said we were losers and we deserved each other."

I cried and saw my dear husband was red from his anger.

So I told him, "I'm not going to let you go to the prison for three years."

I cried loudly, but my husband started to understand everything.

He said indignantly, "That sassy bitch Amy, she insulted you so that I could violate the restraining order and I was close to imprisonment for three years!"

He looked at me and I saw tears in his eyes. I wept.

He carried on calmly, "Thank you, Wendy you're very smart. I'm very happy you're my wife, but that bitch Amy! Wendy, you love me so that you could think properly! Perhaps I'd have gone to Amy to complain about your humiliation then but I won't go near her now. I don't want to go prison; our kids and you are first in my heart now and I love all of you very much."

We embraced and kissed passionately and I told him as we broke apart, "John, I love you...I love you...I love you very much and I don't want to lose you!"

John moaned, "My fantastic Kitchen Fairy!"

A wife, if her husband is a good man, will not love his earlier wives, but she doesn't generally hate them. After that encounter I hated Amy as much as my husband did.

I went forward in the time line so I would go back to my encounter with Amy. After getting to my fourth month of pregnancy I couldn't work in the kitchen, so my Mom came to help with the cooking and housework. My mother-in-law cooked for us too. I couldn't lean against the frames, because I was huge with our baby boy and I didn't want to endanger him. My Mom worked a lot and John helped a lot too. We made love as often as I wanted during my pregnancy, but my husband was very careful not to endanger our baby. About a year and a half the whole process started again. I was pregnant with Becky and my husband, my mother in law and my Mom helped with the household and several times Jessica or Doris baby-sat Mark for me. My sisters-in-law, Eve and Beth also pitched in to help me during my two pregnancies.

When I was alone with our two babies at home and they slept soundly, sometimes I cried from sheer happiness, my dream was fulfilled entirely with Becky, Mark and John. When our children woke up naturally I smiled at them at once. Quite a while after I told John about my first secret, my humiliation at Amy's hands, this happiness weeping became my next secret.

After my two childbirths we lived a normal home life. We didn't hire a maid as I was able to do all the housework and John had to pay child support to Amy, so there was no extra money for a maid. Later John's firm began prosper, but I managed the housework. We had a cleaning woman, who came for a day every second week and helped me on the big cleanup occasions. I could even do small cleaning with a small vacuum, broom and other cleaning tools. Sometimes John helped to do the housework. If my Mom, my mother-in-law or our family could not baby-sit for us we looked for help in the neighborhood, there were lots of teenage girls available, looking to earn pocket money.

I browsed on the net for research, and I learned it was important to avoid eating any vitamin "A" or liver and it was also crucial to take lots of folic acid during my pregnancies. I found two other interesting things and I'll tell the first now. I read about a diagnostic laboratory in our city, which would provide, for a fee, an ornate certificate in the case of positive result DNA test. They provided the official documentation as well, however I wanted to have this extra certificate framed. I didn't work outside the home at that time and was not able to buy nice presents for John's birthdays. I though the positive DNA test results of both our children would be a nice birthday present. Later on their eighteenth birthdays, we could give the certificates to our children. I only had sex with John and would never cheat on him so I knew these certificates would be a good birthday gift for my husband.

About a month before my husband's birthday, one night at dinner I said "John I've little money to buy a nice present for you, but I've a good idea for a birthday present."

He looked at me and said, " Kitchen Fairy, I'm curious tell me about it."

I continued, "I found an ad from a local diagnostic laboratory and they provide an extra service. In addition to the official certificate they can provide a more ornate certificate as well."

John's curious was piqued, "What kind of diagnostic laboratory is this?"

"This interesting laboratory provides paternity DNA tests. I'd like to take samples of our children and you together for a DNA test. I'd pay for the tests and the certificates on my own as a birthday present for you."

He looked at me in amazement, "I trust you, I know you're faithful. Why????"

I knew I should have explained better, "Honey, I want this as a special birthday gift for you and we could show these certificates to our kids, when they're eighteen. We could have the fancy, display certificates framed and hang those on the living room wall."

John thought a lot and replied, "I get it; you're proud that I sired our kids and you're faithful. All right because you want it I'll take samples of the babies and me to this laboratory.

"Yes John, I'm proud of you Honey."

John surprised me, "But I've a condition."

I wondered, "What's this condition?"

He explained, "Kitchen Fairy, think of couples that adopted their kids or the kids originated from a sperm bank. What would these kids say to their parents, if they found such certificates while visiting other families? All DNA-test-negative children don't originate from cheating."

I understood John completely and was a little ashamed of myself, "You're right, I wouldn't want to humiliate innocents. I'll keep these certificates private and only show them to our kids."

From here on, my dear husband tells the story of our life.

Chapter 6

The Life in Our Galaxy The Milky Way

I took the DNA samples to the diagnostic laboratory and was not surprised when the test results were positive. I brought the official results home a week later and commissioned the farmable certificates. I directed these be sent to my wife. That night I showed the official results to Wendy and she hugged and kissed me passionately. We made love for a long time that night. Wendy paid the for tests and the farmable certificates so her birthday present plan was complete.

oatzab
oatzab
18 Followers