Life Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous. What excuse could I make? I thought about it for a few minutes then returned to Tracy.

'That was Turner. Do you remember him? He helped on that large contract from a couple of weeks ago,' I said.

'Yeah I recall. You didn't answer the phone while on the toilet, did you? That's gross,' Tracy responded.

I gave her a watery smile. 'Anyway the guys want to take me out for a meal, as a final farewell, you know.'

'Oh that's nice.'

'Yeah. Turner said I could stay overnight at his, so we can have a few beers.'

'Ok. When?'

'Tomorrow.'

'Ok.'

I hated lying to her but for the moment I had no option.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As soon as Tracy left for work the next morning I got up, dressed, retrieved the bag and waited for my lift to arrive.

At 9am exactly the doorbell rang. It was Mac. I followed him to the car and sat in the back as usual.

There was a note and a bottle of water in the back. Picking up the note I read the contents.

'Take one blue pill and one white pill now. Use the water.'

I opened the bag and picked out the required pills, swallowing them with the water. I looked up and saw Mac watching me. I guess he had been told to ensure that I took the pills.

Mac drove me to Evan's mansion. We got out and entered the house as we did yesterday, Turner was waiting for us.

'Ah, there you are Dave. Come this way please. Mac? You know what to do.'

He led me down a corridor.

'Now Dave, today you are going to have fun. Lots of it.' He opened a door. 'Come in.'

I followed him into the room. It looked like a changing room, with large lockers along the walls.

'Now let me see. Ah yes you are locker number 32. You will use this locker every time you are here.' He guided me to the locker then opened it, revealing a few outfits. He leaned in and pulled out a pair of white small speedos. 'Get undressed and put these on. Hurry up.'

I undressed. Turner was watching me the whole time. I put the speedos on then adjusted them. They were very tight, clearly showing the outline of my cock and balls. However I was beginning to feel relaxed, no longer uptight about my situation.

'Ok. This is where the fun begins. Through there is the swimming pool. There are a few of daddy's friends in there. Be nice to them and don't deny them anything. Understood?'

'Yes.' I could feel my cock beginning to get hard, not through lust but through chemical enhancements no doubt.

'Through you go then. Someone will get you when we say you are finished. Otherwise stay in there and perform.'

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

The warmth of the swimming pool hit me immediately. I stepped in and felt the door close behind me. I saw a few guys standing around, some wearing white dressing gowns, others like me in speedos. I spotted Evan. He was talking to another guy of similar age whilst a guy was kneeling in front of him sucking his cock. Evan saw me and beckoned me over.

'Ah David. Hello. Glad you could make it. My friend here doesn't have anyone to suck him. Now you are here, he does.'

I knew what to do. With butterflies in my stomach I knelt in front of the other guy and pulled at the belt holding the dressing gown to open it. The man's erect cock bounced out. I swallowed every bit of my pride and leant in.

I didn't really know what I was doing but I knew what I liked. I licked around the head for a few seconds, tasting precum. Then opened my mouth and took his cock in my mouth an inch.

I heard the two men talking. They were talking about business while both their cocks were sucked on. I guessed that it was a power trip for them.

I started to bob up and down on the cock, taking more in my mouth every time I went down. Soon I was gagging but I needed to perform well and tried to ignore it. I was desperately hoping the man would cum quickly so I could stop.

I don't know how long I was sucking on the cock. It might have been five minutes. It might have been half an hour. My knees were in pain when I felt the beginnings of his orgasm. I braced myself to taste cum but I was still surprised how much cum he produced. I just about managed to swallow it all without spilling any.

Despite just cumming the cock remained hard. I didn't know whether to continue sucking or move away. I continued licking the top but the man pulled away.

'Hey be careful down there, it's a bit tender. Come back later for another go.'

I stood gingerly, the pain in my knees starting to subside. I turned round and walked away, the taste of cum still strong in my mouth.

I walked past a guy fucking another one from behind. I had to double take. The man fucking was Turner and the guy on his knees was Mac. From the moaning, either Mac was enjoying being fucked or he was a good actor. From my angle I could see Mac's hard cock bouncing every time Turner pushed into him.

Turner saw me, smiled and blew me a kiss.

I walked round the swimming pool, not knowing what to do. I found a recliner and sat on it, looking around. A guy in speedos carrying a tray of drinks strolled over.

'You'd better not get caught sitting down,' he said.

'Why not? This is my first time.'

'Anyone in speedos is a pleasure giver. Anyone in a dressing gown is a friend of Mr Evan. Go give them pleasure.'

I stood and looked round. Two guys in dressing gowns were talking beside the pool. I walked over to them.

'Hi,' I said.

They looked at me. 'Don't talk, just suck,' one of them replied.

I knelt down again and undid both their gowns, exposing hard cocks. Alternating, I started to suck on them. Again, they continued their conversation.

When I was sucking one cock, I was masturbating the other. I again wanted to get this over with. I was therefore pleased when one of the guys filled my mouth with his hot seed. I then focused on the other, doing my best to make him cum.

I felt the other guy leave. The guy who I was sucking pulled me to my feet and pushed me to the wall, facing it, my arms above my head holding me there.

With some difficulty due to my erection, he pushed my speedos down to my ankles, which I stepped out of. I felt him apply some lube to my ass then his cock touched my anus. I tried to relax but he had some difficulty entering me. Soon, however he slipped in and without warning started to fuck me, as deep as he could.

It hurt but I knew I would get no sympathy. Taking my lead from Mac earlier I started to moan as he pushed into me.

Thankfully it didn't last long. I felt his cock expand and his breathing become shallower, then his hot cum splattered inside me. He made a few more thrusts then slipped out, doing up his dressing gown as he walked off without a word.

I looked around for my speedos and found them floating in the pool, having landed there when I kicked them off. I wrung them out then put them back on.

A gong sounded and a man announced that dinner was served. All those dressed in gowns left the pool area, leaving us in speedos standing around. When we were alone another guy said we could eat too and to follow him. I followed with the other pleasure givers to the kitchen. There were about a dozen of us, mostly older guys, about my age or slightly older. We ate in peace.

I caught Mac's eye and edged towards him. He looked at me warily.

'We are not supposed to speak,' he whispered out of the corner of his mouth.

'Ok, but can we meet to chat another day?'

'Perhaps,' he said as he edged away from me.

Ten minutes later it was announced that our break was over, to remove our speedos and to go to the swimming poor area. We were each assigned an area to go to, some of the guys were placed on all fours, their asses lubed up, others were kneeling. I was last to be assigned a place. The man took me into the toilets. I was a bit confused but also apprehensive.

I was told to sit on a plastic stool, about six inches high, which was against the wall and told not to move.

I looked around me, there were two stalls but no urinals. It was then that it occurred to me with some horror what my role would be. Sure enough under the stool I was on was a large drain, the floor sloping toward it.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone entering the toilet. It was Turner.

'I hope you appreciate that it was me who suggested you as the toilet pleasure slave. It is a responsible job and not usually for noobs like you. You can thank me later.'

He strolled over to me, his cock still hard and now inches from my face. I opened my mouth and took the top two inches in, sickened at what was about to happen. His cock tasted musty. I wondered how many asses it had been in already.

My thoughts were interrupted by the first stream of pee. A short blast. I guessed that Turner must be struggling due to his erection.

The taste was shocking at first. I did everything I could to swallow it and with a great deal of effort managed it. It was then that Turner's stream hit the back of my throat. I swallowed for all I was worth, only a small amount running free out of the side of my mouth and dripping onto me.

'I knew you'd be good at that,' Turner said pulling his cock away from me. He washed his hands and left.

I didn't have to wait long for the next visitor. This time he stood a few inches away from me and aimed his cock at my face. I just managed to close my eyes before the stream hit. The man aimed the stream over my face and hair, finishing off on my chest. The pee dripped from me into the drain.

Two guys were next. After both peeing on me they each turned their asses towards my face so I could rim them. I felt that my humiliation was complete as I licked along their ass cracks and circled their anuses.

I don't know how long my ordeal in the toilet lasted but after taking the pee of many guys, some on me, some in me, I was released and told to shower. I spent a long time in the shower scrubbing my body and flushing out the pee taste from my mouth. After the shower I peed and followed the guy back to the swimming pool area, where I joined the other pleasure givers who were all lined up against a wall. We were each given a number, I was number 6.

Facing us were the guys in dressing gowns. It looked like there was a pecking order and one by one individuals were chosen. I was picked by the fourth guy, a fairly large black man, who led me upstairs into one of the bedrooms.

'Get on your knees cunt,' he instructed me.

I did so.

'Take my cock out and suck on it, you worthless piece of shit.'

I leant forward and took his hard cock in my mouth, gently sucking on it.. he grabbed the side of my head and forced himself deeper into my mouth. I gagged but continued to suck on him. He started to fuck my mouth roughly and with increasing pace, before cumming hard, deep into my throat. I choked on the amount but managed to keep it all in.

'Bend over the bed,' he instructed.

I quickly moved and laid across the bed, my ass facing towards him. I expected him to fuck me but I felt the first slap on my right ass cheek. Fuck it hurt. The second slap followed by a third. He rained blows down on my exposed ass. I was determined not to let him see how much it hurt so kept quiet.

I must have taken 25 smacks before he stopped. My ass must have been red but it didn't stop him running his fingernails across my cheeks. I felt that he wanted to break me but I didn't let him.

He leant over me, his cock nudging against my hole. He pushed in and started to fuck me without mercy, his body knocking against my tender ass cheeks with every thrust. I took everything he gave me, without complaint.

He fucked me for ages, I don't know how long but eventually he came in my ass before collapsing on top of me to get his breath back. His cock remained hard inside me.

Eventually he pulled out and put his dressing gown back on.

Helping me up, he led me back downstairs. Most of the guys had returned, some of the pleasure givers had red ass cheeks, no doubt like me, some had dried cum on them, others with cum running out of their asses.

The guys wearing dressing gowns were not in the swimming pool area, so we were given a bit of time to clean up and put cream on our red asses.

I had no idea what time it was but it must have been mid afternoon when we were rounded up and led into a large room. The guys in dressing gowns were sitting in a circle and we were put in the middle facing out.

Evan stood and addressed his friends.

'Well guys, I hope that you have all been well looked after.' Most of the guys nodded, some said 'yes'. 'We have had a nice agreeable lunch and made a few business agreements amongst us. Now it is time to have fun again.'

He produced an empty glass and the roar of approval meant that this was not the first time they had done this.

'Ladies and gentleman, the milk race! Our pleasure givers have to masturbate into the glass. The last one to cum has to pay a forfeit.' He put the glass in the middle of us. 'Ready, steady, go!'

The guys around me had clearly done this before. Their hands quickly went to their hard cocks and started wanking. I followed a couple of seconds later.

The first guy came, he aimed his cock at the glass and shot into it. A couple of the others came soon after.

I was wanking hard. I knew that I would cum soon and hoped that I wouldn't be last.

By now half of the guys had cum and the glass looked a quarter full. I felt my orgasm close and stepped forward to add to the seed in the glass. I was third from last to cum.

The last guy to cum was only about twenty seconds after me. Phew, it had been close.

Evan stood up and addressed the crowd. 'The loser of course has to drink the contents of the glass but what should be his forfeit?'

'Take out his useless balls and feed them to him.'

'An interesting suggestion but a bit extreme just for cumming last,' Evan responded, smiling at the guy who shouted the suggestion.

'Expose him to his friends and family.'

'Full of naughty ideas aren't you gentlemen?' Evan looked at the guy who had lost. 'Perhaps if he continues to embarrass himself I will.'

The loser looked at Evan pleading with him with his eyes.

'A toilet slave until we all leave.'

'A great idea. Perhaps secured on the vibrating dildo chair too.'

A cheer rose up from the guys sitting in the circle.

The loser was removed from the room.

Evan was still standing. 'Ok gentlemen. For the rest of today and until you have to leave tomorrow, you are free to do whatever you desire with the pleasure givers. Shall we adjourn to the swimming pool area?'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I opened my eyes, uncertain where I was. My brain took a while to recall. I raised my head, resulting in a flash of pain behind my eyes and my vision to go hazy.

Memories flashed into my mind from yesterday. I recalled everything up to the loser of the milk race being removed. We were then led out to the swimming pool and given a pill to swallow. After that I don't recall anything.

Gingerly I looked around me. There were naked bodies all around me. We were laying on some rubber matting and from the heat in the room we were still in the swimming pool area.

My body ached. I tried to sit up but it was difficult and my muscles objected to the movement. Groaning with the pain I finally made it to a sitting position. As soon as I was sitting I had two new painful areas. My ass was very sore and my bladder told me that I desperately needed to pee.

Struggling, I got to my feet trying not to disturb those around me and stepped towards the toilet. I passed lots of sleeping naked guys as I walked, some pleasure givers others the friends of Evan.

I walked into the toilet and was immediately aware that the loser of the milk race was still there, tied to a chair. His hair was plastered to his face, which was contorted in either pain or ecstasy, I couldn't decide which. His belly was distended, no doubt from the pee he had had to swallow. The most disturbing thing however was his cock. It was very hard, purple and every few seconds looked like it was orgasming but with no cum. His cock would seemingly get harder, his balls would spasm and a moan would come from his mouth. I recalled then that the chair contained a vibrating dildo.

I walked over to him and to give him credit he opened his mouth as if to accept my pee. I moved past him and looked for the controls to the dildo, planning to shut it off but there were none. Perhaps I could help him off the chair but the bindings were secured with padlocks.

He moaned again and his cock seemed to get even more purple and angry.

'I will find someone to help you,' I said. 'But I've got to pee first.' I walked over to one of the stalls and peed, flushing it away. 'I will find someone to help.' I left.

Looking around, the sleeping forms hadn't moved. I tried to find someone to help and found Turner asleep next to two guys. I gently shook him, trying to wake him gently.

His eyes opened and focused on my face.

'Sorry to wake you but the guy in the toilet is in some distress. Can you release him please?'

Turner sat up, stretched and farted.

'He lost the milk race, so he has to pay a forfeit. Now go back to your job of giving pleasure to my father's friends.'

'Please Turner. Take a look at him.'

Turner looked at me, sighed and stood up, leading the way to the toilet.

Once inside he smiled at me. 'Looks like he will try harder not to lose the next milk race. Be careful, this may be you next time.'

Instead of releasing the guy he strolled over, put his cock into the mans open mouth and emptied his bladder, wiping the last few drops across the man's face. He washed his hands, looking at himself in the mirror before returning to stand in front of me.

'Your only job here is to give pleasure to my father's friends. All you pleasure givers are worthless and have to earn our respect with your actions. You have questioned our methods and shown me disrespect. For that you will be punished and punished severely. Now fuck off and do your job.'

I looked at him, turned round and left the toilet.

Returning to the place I had slept I tried to get back to sleep but every time I closed my eyes I had flashbacks to events from the night before. I recalled being fucked by a number of guys, each one cumming in me before being replaced by another guy. I then had to clean the guys cocks with my mouth. I remembered the taste and almost vomited.

I remembered being taken into the swimming pool and being made to go under the water to suck a guy, until I was desperate to breathe and had to resurface. He kept pushing me under until I made him cum.

I don't know how many cocks I sucked or how many asses I rimmed but it was a lot.

As my memory came back I felt the guy behind me grab my hand and pull it to his cock. Shaking my head to clear it I knew what I had to do. I moved round and held his hard cock, starting to stroke it. He smiled and seemed to enjoy my touch.

'Sit on it,' he said.

I moved and squatted over him, my ass over his cock. I held him at my entrance and slowly pushed my weight down. My ass felt looser and I had no pain when he entered. I pushed down until he was fully inside me. Squeezing my ass muscles I started to fuck on him, slowly at first but building the pace.

I felt his orgasm getting close and I fucked him harder, feeling his cum shooting inside me. I slowed my pace and let him fall from my ass. I rolled off him and laid beside him.

'Nice fuck, baby,' he said. 'What's your name?'

'David, Sir. Or Dave.'

'No, your full name.'

'Oh, it's Dave Williams.'

'Let me guess Dave. You are married, didn't think you were gay and were somehow persuaded to join in with this debauchery.'

'Yeah.'

He smiled. 'Don't worry, you will get used to it after a while. Hell, you might even enjoy it. Now fuck off as I have other asses to fuck.'