Life Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke the kiss. 'Why don't you take a shower then get into bed. I have a quick phone call to make then I will join you. An afternoon and evening of fun seems a good way to round off a nice day.'

I showered, dried off and got into bed, waiting for Mac, who entered the room a few minutes later.

'Sorry Dave,' he said, removing his clothes as he spoke. 'The phone call went on too long but I had something to sort out.

He stepped out of his boxers, his cock flopping out in its semi aroused state.

'A quick shower. I'll be back,' he said with a smile. I watched his ass as he disappeared to the bathroom.

Ten minutes later he returned, he was carrying a tube of lube. He got on the bed and easing my legs apart he knelt between them. He looked me in the eyes as he opened the lube and squirted a generous amount over his hardening cock. He then took each of my legs and bent them at the knees, my thighs against my chest, exposing my ass to him. I held my legs in position with my hands.

He took more lube and slid it around my exposed hole, one of his slick fingers entering me and lubing my entrance.

Putting the lube down he leant over me, the top of his cock touching my ass. He kissed me for a few seconds then he broke the kiss, his lips still touching mine.

'Do you love me Dave?' he whispered into my mouth.

'Yes.'

'Tell me Dave.'

'I love you Mac.'

'Again.'

'I love you Mac.'

'Again.'

'I love you Mac.'

As I spoke he pushed his slick cock into me, my ass easily taking his full length. It felt so good to have him deep inside me again. He started to pull out then pushed back inside me, fucking me gently. It felt like I could feel every ridge of his cock pushing into and pulling out of me. I loved it.

He increased the pace. I could sense he was getting close. I squeezed my ass muscles around his cock. He moaned and I felt his hot cum spurting inside me. I loved the feel.

He leant down and kissed me. 'I love you Dave,' he mumbled into my mouth.

'I love you Mac.'

As we kissed, my feelings towards him got deeper and I knew that I wanted to be with him.

His cock slipped out of me and he slid down beside me. 'Your turn. How do you want me?' he said with a smile as he offered me the lube.

I smiled back at him and took the lube.

I fucked him for about an hour. Initially in the same position then when we started to get cramp, doggy style. I finally came in him from behind as he lay on his front, his legs open.

We fell asleep soon after.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I woke with a start. The sun was shining through the curtains so I know I had slept longer than normal. I looked at Mac who was snoring lightly beside me.

I stretched. The doorbell rang. I realised that was what had woke me up. I stood, put on a dressing gown and walked downstairs. The doorbell rang again just before I opened the door.

It was Turner.

'Took your time Dave. Were you fucking Mac?'

'No,' I answered a bit sullenly.

'Gonna invite me in?'

I stood aside and let him pass. He walked past me and walked into the living room, before sitting down. I followed a few steps behind him.

'Put the kettle on Dave. I'd kill for a coffee. Oh, and go and wake Mac up. He will want to see this.'

I went out to the kitchen before going to the bedroom and waking Mac, who pulled on his boxers and followed me back to the kitchen. We carried the three coffees into the living room.

'Sit down you two.'

Mac and I sat on the sofa, close but not touching.

'Dave, I have to say thanks for helping with Tracy. She has been a revelation. Do you know that under her facade of normality there was a total slut waiting to come out? Well, it sure has come out! Have a look at this.' He handed over a DVD.

With trembling hands I took the DVD and slid it into the player before pushing the play button.

The screen came to life. Tracy stood before us completely naked, her pussy which previously had a triangle of neat pubic hair covering it was now bald, her pussy lips visible between her thigh gap. Her hair was scraped back and tied at the back of her head. Her face had been made up, too much so, the bright red lipstick showing up her pale skin. Her eyes had a glassy look to them.

The camera panned around her revealing a furry tail hanging down behind her. I thought about how deep the dildo would go inside her and thought back to her strong resistance about anal sex in the past.

'For her age she has a good body, hasn't she?' Turner asked.

I nodded in reply.

'What do you think Mac? Would you fuck her?' Turner ramped the pressure up on us.

Mac didn't respond.

'The next part of the film hasn't been edited yet but I wanted you to see now, even though it's a bit rough,' Turner continued.

The screen changed to a large room, I recognised it as the room where I had competed in the milk race. There were a number of people, both male and female sitting around, all dressed in dressing gowns. I saw both Evan and Turner sitting amongst them.

The side door opened and Tracy was ushered into the room, totally naked and with the furry tail swishing about behind her. She was placed in the centre of the room on all fours.

'Ladies and gentlemen, this is Tracy Williams. She is 48, a nurse who currently works at the hospital in town. She is married, her husband Dave is as we speak getting his ass filled with another gay guys cum, so I don't know how much of a future the marriage has.' He smirked as he spoke, the crowd laughing. 'Tracy and Dave have a son, Zach who is married to Liz. Zach is 25. Perhaps I should introduce him. Ladies and gentlemen, Zach.'

The door opened and Zach entered. He was naked and sporting a hard, seemingly throbbing erection sticking out in front of him. His cock glistened in the light, obviously covered in lube.

I was shocked to see Zach and it clearly showed in my expression. I looked at Turner who was smiling at me.

'Pause the movie a moment Dave,' he said.

I did so. The screen froze as Zach stood behind his mother.

'Before I show you what happened next, perhaps a bit of context,' Turner continued. 'You won't be aware that Zach and Liz over extended their finances when they bought their house and had their expensive holidays. They have just about managed to make minimum payments on their debts with the hope that Zach's bonus would clear the most expensive debts.'

I listened to Turner with an increasingly sick feeling. How on earth did he know about this?

'Unfortunately Zach didn't get the bonus and with increasing pressure on their finances he went to see his boss hoping to get an increase in his salary. His boss asked the board and the request was denied. It seems that their situation became more stressful and Zach, shall we say, overstepped the mark. He tried to get a bribe from a client who grassed him up to the Chairman of the company. Do you know who the Chairman is?' He paused for effect. 'No suggestions? Well it is my father. To cut a long story short, Dad gave Zach an ultimatum. Do as he wanted or he would lose his job, even possibly get the authorities involved. Anyway, Zach chose wisely and both he and Liz were kept dangling awaiting instructions until now.'

I looked at him, knowing there was more but not knowing what to say.

'Before we continue with the movie, perhaps a bit of entertainment to help our enjoyment.' He picked up his phone and sent off a quick text.

Thirty seconds later a woman entered the room. It took me a few seconds to recognise Liz, Zach's wife. She was heavily made up and was wearing a rain mac and very high heels.

'She scrubs up well, doesn't she Dave? Now my dear, you don't need to wear that coat in here do you?'

Liz hesitated but then undid the coat and removed it. Underneath she was naked apart from the heels. She had clearly been given previous instructions and she knelt in front of me, her knees apart.

'May I suck your cock please Dave?' She asked, looking me in the eyes, seemingly pleading with me.

I was taken aback. She looked amazing and very sexy but I had no desire for her to demean herself further.

'No, it's ok. Err...thanks.'

'How about fucking me please Dave? You can fuck my pussy or ass.'

'No.' I looked at Turner hoping that he would intervene.

'It looks like you are not Dave's type,' Turner said to her. 'Leave.'

Liz struggled to stand on her heels but soon managed it. She picked up her coat and walked out, tears in her eyes.

'Back to the movie then. Before we do, Dave do you notice anything about Zach's cock?' Turner asked me.

'Errr...no.'

'No condom. Tracy makes you wear one when you fuck doesn't she? She can't use anything else can she? Anyway back to the movie.'

I pushed the play button.

Evan continued speaking. 'Now, Zach, it is time for you to perform. Make it good.'

Zach knelt behind Tracy. He lifted the furry tail up and rested it on her back. Then holding his cock he placed it on her pussy, rubbing his lubed cock head along her lips. Once she was wet, he pushed the top of his cock in and held it there for a few seconds before sliding the whole of his cock inside her.

I felt sick seeing my wife being fucked by our son, particularly knowing that she was unprotected.

He was fucking her slowly at first but increasing his speed. Tracy moaned, her head snapping back. Zach held her hair, forcing her head to stay bent back as he fucked her harder and faster.

Zach grunted as he came inside her, slowing his pace, then stopped. His cock still deep inside her. There was a smattering of applause before the screen went blank.

'Well Dave. Your wife is a slut who loves her son's cock in her. Didn't expect that did you?'

I looked at him without speaking.

'And this is where things get very interesting. Our guests included a married couple who just adore incestuous coupling. They asked Dad to let them have Tracy and Zach as their playthings and as the price was acceptable everything has been agreed. So you will not see Tracy or Zach again. That means you and Mac can continue fucking to your hearts desire. We will sort out your divorce from Tracy. You will get everything, as she will not need any assets, so you have come out of this very well, don't you think?'

I was numb hearing what Turner said. My life was being turned upside down and there was nothing I could do about it. I stared into my lap trying to get my thoughts together.

'Our lawyers will also sort out Zach and Liz's divorce and arrange the sale of their assets. Everything will be tied up nicely.'

For some reason my thoughts turned to Liz. 'What will happen to Liz?'

'I am sure we can find a role for her in our organisation. She will probably become a permanent pleasure giver unless we can find someone who wants to buy her off us that is.'

Anger started to rise in me. 'You can't ruin our lives like this. Fuck the consequences, I'm going to the...'

Turner raised a hand to stop me. 'So you are going to the authorities are you? What will you accuse us of?'

'Forcing us to do unspeakable things.'

'But we have evidence that you have all acted willingly. You are a family of deviants. The dad a closet gay, the wife a cheating slut and the son a horny mother fucker. We have no case to answer.'

I knew that he was right. We were fucked.

'I will ignore your outburst this time,' he continued. 'You will still be expected to turn up to our parties when required. That means both of you. But for now I will leave you two together. I have things to sort out.'

He stood and left us. I heard the front door slam shut as he left.

Mac came over, sat beside me and put his arm around my shoulder. I leant into him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Epilogue

It took a few days to get my head around the significant change in my life. Mac stayed and made the changes more palatable, even though the changes were so significant.

A couple of days after Turner had called at the house, I was summoned to Evan's house. Mac drove me and stayed with me for moral support.

I was given some papers to sign which instigated divorce proceedings, accusing Tracy of adultery, which I was assured Tracy had already accepted. After signing the papers and before I was allowed to go, the door opened and a naked woman entered. She was completely shaved, not a hair on her body or head. I soon realised that it was Liz and that she had dollops of cum on the top of her head.

'Would Sir like to cum on me?' she asked me.

I looked at her with pity. 'No thanks.'

She turned on her heels and walked out.

'If anyone refuses to cum on her head she has to pay a forfeit,' Turner said with a smile. Her next forfeit is to be fucked in the ass by 100 guys before she eats again. Her ass will be a mess afterwards.'

I was allowed to leave but warned that both Mac and I would be required at future parties.

Indeed, we did attend a few parties after that, both of us well used but we always came home together, our love between us growing stronger every day.

Turner was correct in that I heard nothing more from Tracy and Zach. Part of me was sad but I had Mac now and we were happy.

Oh by the way, Mac and I married as soon as the divorce became final.