Life Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shocked by his words I stood and walked away.

The guests were soon taken to another room to clean up and eat. Us pleasure givers were also given breakfast and told to wait in the swimming pool area for our name to be called.

We stood around without talking. I was the fourth name to be called. Still naked I followed a guy to Evan's study, who knocked and told to go in. Evan was behind the desk, Turner in a chair in the corner.

'Well David you have survived your first party. I would ask if you enjoyed it but I don't care, ' Evan began. 'I had some favourable feedback from my friends about your performance. Ordinarily a good start. However there are two things that concern me. Firstly, you questioned our methods. You woke Turner trying to get him to help the loser of the milk race. He lost. He accepted the forfeit. So should you. Secondly you talked to one of my friends about your predicament and gave him personal details. If you are asked for your name it is "pleasure giver". You are not to share personal information. It is lucky that I asked him to test you pleasure givers.'

'Sorry Mr Fisher.'

'I shall see the rest of the pleasure givers individually whilst I consider your punishment. Go to the locker room and wait for me to call you back.'

'Yes Mr Fisher.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I sat naked in the locker room. My erection was at last beginning to subside which was a relief. I fretted about the punishment I had earned.

It must have been over an hour until I was called back.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I stood in front of the desk as Evan had his head down and writing. He made me wait a couple of minutes before speaking.

'Turner and I have decided on your punishment. You will return here on the evening of Friday the 8th. You will stay here until Sunday evening. I will not tell you yet what you will do but it will be interesting. I don't care what excuse you give your wife but for your sake make it believable. Now fuck off.'

I returned to the locker room, dressed and picked up my bag. It was then that I realised I had no transport. Walking out of the locker room I bumped into Turner..

'Sorry Turner, may I use the phone to call for a taxi please?'

He stopped and looked me with some amusement.

'No you may not. I suggest you walk. It will help you to get fitter. You need to look good for what we have planned for you.'

It took me two hours to walk home.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When I got home I showered, rubbed some soothing cream into my aching anus, then dressed and made some lunch. Tracy would be home soon, so I composed myself and waited.

I heard her car pull up on the drive and the engine turned off. She entered the house and called out.

'Hiya, I'm in here,' I replied.

Tracy entered the room. 'Hiya. Did you have a good time?' she asked, leaning against the door jamb.

'Yeah it was great.' For some reason in my mind I pictured being fucked this morning.

'Good, you can tell me all about it but first I need a shower.'

An hour later and we were sitting in the living room. I had told her the lie about where we had gone and she didn't ask any more questions.

'Oh I forgot. Turner has asked me to join him next weekend. He has booked a cottage in the country and plans to do some fishing and walking. Do you mind if I join him?'

'Is this what I can expect from your retirement? You going away a lot, having fun with your mates.'

'Not really but it will be good to get away. You are working so it will be fun.'

'I'm only joking. Of course you can. When I retire perhaps I will join you on your jaunts.'

'That will be good.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For the next few days I was the perfect husband, cooking, cleaning and looking after Tracy while she went to work.

It was soon Friday. I waved Tracy off to work mid afternoon as she was on a late shift, then prepared myself before driving to Evan's house. I was let through the electronic gates and told to enter via the back door (the irony that my back door would soon be entered no doubt was not lost on me). I was soon parked at the back of the mansion.

I locked the car and made my way to the house. The door was unlocked and I went in. I was in a lobby area. A burly guy met me and took me into the changing rooms, telling me to put my bag in the locker, to strip naked and wait for further instructions.

I waited, sitting naked by my locker. A few minutes later I was collected by the same burly guy and taken to the study. As we entered the study I noticed a few other guys plus Evan and Turner.

'Oh good, welcome back David,' Evan began. 'Ready for a fun weekend?'

'Yes Mr Fisher.'

'Good. Well we have lined up something special for you. You are to star in your own movie which will be filmed this weekend. This is the Director, you will refer to him as Sir.' Evan pointed to a guy of about my age who didn't say anything, just looked at me. 'These are your two co-stars.' One was Mac and the other was a younger guy, aged about 30.

I didn't say anything but knew what type of movie it was going to be.

'I will hand you over to your director who will outline the gist of the movie,' Evan continued.

'Ok, there isn't a script as such, you will make it up as we go along with suggestions from me. The plot is that you are the father, and these two are your son and your father. It is a growing love story between the three of you. You will play Dave, a married man aged 53, just retired from his job. He will be John, your father, aged in his 70's.' He pointed to Mac. 'And this is your son, Zach, aged 25. Understood?' He pointed at the younger guy.

He looked at me to gauge my reaction to the devastating news that he was using the names of my real family, my dead dad was John and my son is Zach.

'We thought a touch of realism would be fun for you,' Evan said with a huge grin on his face.

'The first scene is a get to know the characters for the audience. You will be taking a shower as Zach is watching tv and John is in the garden. Your wife is at work. We have already taken some initial shots of Zach and John. Now we just need to film you taking a shower.'

'Off you go then. I can't wait to see the results,' Evan said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was dressed in shorts and vest and made up to look like I'd just been exercising hard.

I was taken to a bathroom and waited for the director to set up the cameras. He gave me instructions as to what was expected, then sat behind a camera and shouted 'action'.

It wasn't easy to act in front of three other guys, the director, the cameraman and the sound guy. My first take reflected that.

'Cut! For fucks sake, you have to hit your marks. You walk there, you strip and get into the shower. How fucking difficult is it?' the Director shouted.

'Sorry. I'm new to this.'

'Go again and...action.'

This time I was better. I walked to my mark, trying to look tired, stripped off the vest and shorts (no underwear) and making sure the camera got a good shot of my ass I got into the shower.

'Cut. We need to move the camera. Wait there.'

I waited in the shower for the camera to be moved.

'Right. You will turn the shower on, lather your whole body then rinse off with the shower hose. I want to see plenty of lather on your cock, use your hands on it. And for fucks sake get some wood into your cock.'

I held my cock and rubbed it a bit, trying to get it a bit harder.

'Turn on the shower.'

I turned it on and jumped back as the cold water hit me.

'For fucks sake! Get the water hot then switch it off, but don't get any water on you. The water will then be hot when you turn it on on camera,' the Director said.

'Yes Sir.' I did as I was told.

'Ok. And...action.'

I switched on the shower, put my hand under and moved under the spray, letting it run over my head and down my body. I picked up the shower gel and liberally applied it over my body, lathering up my chest, belly and genitals. I let my hands creep around my cock, which started to harden. I closed my eyes as I rubbed my hardness, seemingly enjoying the feel. I feigned masturbating for a couple of minutes.

'Cut,' the Director said. 'You will stop wanking, turn the shower off and dry yourself.'

I did as instructed before the Director moved us to the next scene. He had me dress in jogging shorts and a t-shirt.

'Next scene is Dave and John having a beer in the garden. They have been getting closer since John became a widower and moved in with Dave and Zach. I want the conversation to be more than father and son, close to sexual, touch but no more. Understood?'

Both Mac and I responded positively.

'Ok, John is in the garden, Dave is to take two beers out...action.'

I gave it a few seconds before strolling out into the garden, two beers in hand.

'Hey Dad, want a beer?'

'God, yes. I'm gagging here.'

He sat down next to me on a garden chair.

'Garden is looking great Dad. You've done an amazing job.'

'Thanks son.' He placed his hand on my thigh as we both swigged from our bottles.

I looked at him without speaking, he looked back at me, there was an unspoken strength of feeling between us.

I smiled nervously.

'Tell me son, why haven't you dated since Tracy left,' he asked.

'Oh I don't know. Not found the right person I suppose dad. You're in the same boat though. You haven't dated since mum died.'

'No son. Not been looking. I'm happy here with you and Zach.'

I smiled hesitantly at his comment. There is clearly something between us. I placed my hand on his which was still on my thigh. I look at him again, this time without a smile.

He coughed to break the tension. 'I need to pee.' He got up and left.

'And cut. Next scene is later that evening, Dave is asleep, John enters his bedroom. The dam breaks and they have a night of passion.'

'Have a rest for ten minutes or so as we set up the bedroom. We will call you. Dave and John must take the blue pills now. We want you able to perform.'

Mac and I went to the locker room and to our individual lockers. I swallowed a pill and sat down collecting my thoughts.

A few minutes later we were collected and led to a bedroom. The lights were turned down low.

'Ok Dave, you sleep naked. Don't wake up until John is in your bed, kissing you.'

I stripped off and got into the bed. It was a king size and I laid in the middle, covering myself in a sheet. I got comfortable and set my face as if in repose.

'Action.'

Despite my look of restfulness, my senses were heightened, listening hard for sounds of my pretend father approaching.

I heard the door open and a few seconds later felt the sheet lift as he got in the bed behind me. I felt his hand go round my body and stroke my chest, as he settled close to me, close to spooning me. His hand pulled the sheet down off me, exposing my nakedness, then it returned to my chest. Slowly the hand went down my body, past my belly, to my cock, which was beginning to harden. Lightly the fingers traced along the top of my cock then along the shaft.

I felt him getting closer behind me, his hard cock settling along the crack of my ass, he started to kiss my shoulder.

I stirred, sighing at his touch, his fingers still stroking my hard cock. I pushed my ass back into his cock and a gentle moan escaped my lips. I moved my hand on top of his, folding the fingers fully around my shaft, encouraging him to wank it.

I turned round, bent my head to his and kissed him passionately on the lips, our tongues dancing in each others mouths. I moved my hand to his now exposed cock and replicated his stroking on my cock.

We got more passionate as we kissed. I moved over him, straddling his cock, my hardness against his. I started to grind my cock onto his, his moans driving me on.

Our kissing was filled with passion. I broke the kiss and eased myself down his body, giving butterfly kisses over his chest and belly. His hard cock was inches from my face. I leant in and took the first inch into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the top. Then I swallowed more of his cock. I must admit that he had a great cock, it tasted great as I bobbed on it. I felt his breathing change and his balls contract. I just about had time to remove my mouth from him before he ejaculated, so that the camera could capture him cumming.

His cum pooled on his belly and I bent forward and licked every drop, trying to show on my face how much I was enjoying it.

He reached down and pulling me up so I was laying over him, we kissed. He opened his legs, so I slipped between them. He then raised his knees around me, my cock touching his ass. I got the message, spat on my hand and rubbed the spit into my cock and his anus. I lined my cock up with his wet anus and pushed, slipping inside him.

'Oh god, yes son,' he moaned as I pushed further inside him. 'Fuck me.'

I started to fuck him. I felt his ass muscles contract around my cock as I fucked him. It didn't take long for my orgasm to build and I soon felt my cock flooding his bowels. I started to slow, even though my cock remained hard.

'Cut. For fucks sake there is no point cumming inside him, is there? The camera can't see your cum,' the Director fumed.

In all the excitement I had forgotten to pull out before cumming.

'Reset the camera and do it again,' he continued.

This time I took longer to climax but I finally ejaculated again, this time over Mac's cock and balls.

'Cut. Much better. Plenty of work for editing to do but enough footage for them. Ok. It is getting late. You two stay in bed, get some sleep and we will be back again early tomorrow morning. Don't get up until we get here. I want to record your genuine reactions as if you've just woken up. See you in the morning.' With that they left.

Mac got up and visited the toilet. Afterwards I heard him take a shower, returning naked to bed a few minutes later.

I then did the same but fifteen minutes later I was back in bed. Mac gave me a kiss and we went to sleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I woke up as the film crew returned. I looked at the clock. It was 5.45am.

'Just ignore us. We will reset the cameras and let you know when we are ready to film the next scene,' the Director said.

I turned over, closed my eyes and tried to sleep again. It wasn't easy with my cock still hard and I finally moved to get up. My bladder told me that I needed to pee.

'Where are you going?' the Director asked.

'Need to piss,' I responded.

'Good but wait until the cameras are rolling. I want to capture it.'

I laid back down and tried to ignore the pressure to pee.

It took another ten minutes before the director spoke again. By now Mac had woken and was waiting like me for instructions.

'Ok, the next scene is you waking up after a father and son first sex session. Dave gets up, goes to the toilet to pee, which will be captured on this handheld camera. Then when you return to bed, John sucks him off. Understood?'

'Yes.'

Good. Then...action.'

We both lay there as if in sleep. I stirred, moved the covers off me and crept slowly to the bathroom, my hard cock bouncing as I moved. It wasn't easy peeing as I was being filmed and with a hard on but I eventually managed it.

Walking back to bed, I got back in and settled down as if trying to get back to sleep.

Mac moved and eased the covers off us both.

'Morning,' he said as he moved his head down to my cock, taking it in his mouth and sucking on it.

He was an amazing cocksucker, even with the inevitable couple of drops of pee still on it, he sucked enthusiastically as if he was really in love with me and my cock.

I relaxed and let him perform. He cupped my balls as he sucked me deeper into his mouth, slipping his fingers to my ass, not pushing in, just circling, driving me closer to climax.

As I got close I moaned, giving Mac the warning so he could show me cumming to the camera.

A few seconds after I'd cum the Director shouted 'cut.'

Mac smiled at me and moved to lay beside me. 'Are you ok?' he asked.

'Yeah, i'm ok, I gave him a watery smile.

'Right. The next scene is Dave and John in the kitchen, they are having a quick kiss and grope, and Zach sees them. It turns into a family fuckfest. You two just put on a pair of shorts. Come down in a few minutes so we can set up the cameras.'

We put on elasticated shorts, drank some water and walked to the kitchen.

'Ah good, you are here. We shall start with Dave getting a drink. John comes in, they kiss and have a bit of a grope. Zach is watching and stroking his cock. John sees Zach and invites him to join in. Dave is a bit reluctant but enjoys it anyway.'

We all nodded. We waited for the kitchen to clear then the Director shouted 'action'.

I strolled into shot, opened the fridge door and bent over to pull out the milk, ensuring the camera got a good look at my ass. Standing, I poured myself a glass and started to drink it. Mac came in, took the glass and drank some before handing it back to me with a smile. I put the glass down and put my arms around him, kissing him. My arms slipped down to his firm ass and started stroking. A few seconds of this and I slipped my hand under the elastic and kneaded his ass cheeks.

Mac was rubbing my cock through my shorts. From my increasingly passionate kissing it was obvious that I was getting excited. He pulled my shorts down, my hard cock bounced out. He took it in his fingers and started to rub it. I pulled his shorts away and circled his anus with my fingers.

We were both obviously getting into this, when I saw his attention drawn to the doorway. He made it obvious for the camera that he was watching something. I had my back to the door so couldn't see, even though I knew it was Zach.

He beckoned Zach over, one of his hands still on my cock, the other now stroking Zach's cock. I felt hands on my back, broke the kiss and turned round, the shock clear on my face but Mac's face indicated that it was ok.

Zach ran his hands over my ass, his arms around my torso. I felt Mac move and bent me over at the waist, my arms resting on the work surface, my ass pointing at Zach. Mac bent and licked Zach's cock getting him wet then guided Zach's hard, wet cock at my hole. I relaxed as much as I could and felt Zach pushing into me. He was clearly over excited as after only a few thrusts he came, flooding my ass with his seed. We both moaned. He pulled his cock out, it glistened as it was covered in cum, as was my asshole which started to drip cum onto the floor. I stood and put Mac in the same position I was in and pushed my cock into him, whilst holding Zach's slimy, slippery, soft cock. I fucked Mac hard as I stroked Zach back to hardness.

I felt my orgasm getting close and pulled out, cumming over Mac's back.

'Cut. Start to move to the bedroom, and...action.'

Zach leaned in and sucked up my cum from Mac's back. I took their hands. 'Let's go upstairs.' We walked out of the room.

'Cut. Ok, back please I want some close-ups from the kitchen, so just repeat what you've just done. No need to cum again. I just want some action shots.'

We redid the action one more time before moving to the bedroom. We waited for the cameras to be reset, before waiting outside the bedroom awaiting the Director's instructions.

'Action.'

I led them into the bedroom and I got onto the bed, kissing Zach passionately and stroking his cock as I did so. I saw Mac stroking Zach's asshole, eliciting gasps from Zach. I pulled Zach onto me, I was on my back, him on all fours over me. Mac stood over him and pushed his cock into his ass, as I stroked his hard cock. Zach was leaking loads of precum, the stimulation from being assfucked really getting him going. Suddenly he stiffened and his cock sprayed his cum over my belly and chest. Mac continued to pound his ass as Zach laid on me.