Life Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac gave an impressive performance for the cameras, fucking Zach's ass for a good 60 minutes before pulling out and cumming onto Zach's back. I reached round Zach and rubbed my fingers into the cum, before feeding both Zach and me with the tasty goo.

We rested awhile, cuddling each other before they sucked me, kissing each other with my cock between them. I covered their faces with cum!

'Cut. It is getting late. I suggest you get something to eat. We will reset the cameras for the final shot. Come back in 30 minutes.'

When the Director suggested food my tummy rumbled. I hadn't eaten in hours and I was very hungry.

The three of us walked down to the kitchen and made ourselves some food, sitting naked but comfortable in each others company, chatting amiably between us.

We returned to the bedroom 30 minutes later. The Director was waiting for us.

'Right, this is the last scene. The three of you are asleep on the bed. I want to see the results of a gay orgy, three worn out bodies, semi erect cocks and dried cum on your bodies and leaking from your asses for which we will use this flour mixture. Then Zach is to get up, disentangle from the others, get up and go for a piss. Sit down to piss, ok? Dave is then to follow. I want to see some watersports action, make it up as you go along.'

I looked at Zach. We both responded with 'ok'.

We laid on the bed, our limbs on and around each other. We were flicked with flour mixture to look like cum, some applied to our assholes to look like leaking cum.

'Action.'

We laid there for few seconds then I felt Zach move off the bed, I heard him move to the bathroom and sit down. I stirred and followed him.

Zach was sitting on the toilet, the sound of him pissing being the only sound.

He looked at me. 'Hi, Dad.'

Without responding I stood in front of him and fed my cock into his mouth, he greedily sucked on it, whilst looking into my eyes. I stroked the back of his head gently.

His piss stream slowed and stopped but he continued to suck my cock with seemingly genuine love. I felt my piss start to flow. If he was shocked when it started to flow into his mouth he didn't show it. I tried to regulate the flow and he started to swallow. Needing to show the camera what was happening I pulled my cock out and aimed the flow at his face and then chest. He closed his eyes and rubbed the pee into his body. I slowed and stopped, my bladder empty. He stood, our feet in puddles of piss on the floor. We kissed passionately. I moved him round so he was holding the wash basin, his ass available to me. I rubbed some lube onto my cock and pushed inside him, starting to fuck him immediately. He pushed back on every thrust, seemingly enjoying the fucking.

As we fucked, Mac entered, sat on the toilet and emptied his bladder, whilst watching us. Afterwards he stood, applied some lube to his cock, stood behind me and as I stopped pushing for a few seconds, entered me.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the cameraman kneel and point the camera upwards, to show the train of assfucking. Being in the middle was amazing, my thrusts into Zach meaning Mac's cock almost slipped out, the reverse happening when I pulled back from Zach.

We fucked like this for a good ten minutes, giving the cameraman plenty of action shots.

I felt Mac stiffen then pull out before I felt his hot cum spray onto my back. A few seconds later I did the same onto Zach.

Wearily the three of us went back to bed and collapsed exhausted on the bed.

'Cut. And that's a wrap. Good job everyone.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I spent the next day on a few random shots as required by the Director and returned home that evening. Tracy was not due home for another hour or so, so I did the laundry, took a bath and then rubbed some cream into my aching asshole.

Tracy was interested in my weekend away and I gave her the lie that I had had fun, walking and fishing, which she swallowed easily.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For the next two weeks life returned to normal. I had no contact on my private phone so spent the time as a dutiful husband, cleaning and maintaining the house, shopping for groceries and doing the laundry.

It was a Tuesday morning when things changed. Tracy had left for work. I had just showered and dressed, when the doorbell rang.

Answering the door I was greeted by Turner.

'Hi Dave. I thought you might want to see this.' He waved a DVD case in front of me.

I knew it was the DVD of the film I'd acted in.

'Errrr...I guess so.' I reached out to take the film, looking around him furtively.

He pulled the case back. 'No. Let's watch it together.' He stepped forward and I let him past. After closing the door, I found him in the living room. He passed me the DVD.

'I think you will be impressed with the production,' he said.

I put the DVD into the machine and pressed play. We watched the film in silence. He was right, I was impressed with the production, the Director not focusing just on the sex but trying to weave a story throughout.

'You have a bright future in further films we produce,' he said with a smile. 'Father's friends have so far given nothing but compliments.'

'I was hoping that I had done enough and that I could be released from this nightmare,' I responded.

'Nonsense. You have only just started. And anyway, I am sure that secretly you are enjoying yourself.'

I didn't respond.

'And as you have had a couple of weeks off, I have your next test ready for you,' he continued.

CHAPTER 2

I looked at Turner with a heavy heart but I wasn't prepared for what he said.

'Father doesn't just have gay and bisexual friends but also straight and lesbians too. We are always on the look out for new women to become pleasure givers, any ages from 18 upwards, no upper age limit, indeed some of father's friends like mothers and even grandmothers to fuck.' He paused.

I had a dark, depressing feeling in the pit of my stomach.

'Your wife, Tracy isn't it? She is quite pretty and has a fine pair of tits, he continued.

'No, no, no. There is no way that Tracy would get involved in any of this,' I said before he went further.

'We must make sure that I don't leave this film around, must we? It would be terrible if Tracy found it,' he changed the subject.

I recognised the threat immediately.

'I am sorry Turner but there is no way she will agree. If I am honest, she is very shy when it comes to sex.'

'When is her next two day break from work?'

'Erm...she is off Thursday and Friday this week.'

'Ok, you will put this in her drink on Wednesday evening.' He passed me a bag of powder. 'At that time you will text me on your private phone. Do you understand?'

'Please Turner don't make me do this? Isn't there anyone else?' I was pleading now, beginning to get a bit upset.

'Shut up man. Do as you are told.' With that he stood, picked up the DVD and left.

I sat there holding the bag of the powder. What should I do? I could confess to Tracy and not put her through whatever Turner and Evan had planned for her but she would freak and probably leave me. Also, I had no doubt that the film would then get released to everyone in my contacts. I would be ostracised, cut off from everyone I knew.

But could I go through with it? Could I give her the drug?

I decided to hide the bag and think about my options over the next day, even though deep down I knew that I had only one option.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I woke Wednesday morning with a heavy heart. I knew that this evening that I would give Tracy the drug.

I hugged her as she left for work, knowing that our happy life together was going to change from that evening.

To keep my mind away from what I had to do, I spent the day cleaning the house thoroughly and preparing her favourite meal for when she got home.

Finally the clock ticked round to the time she was due home. I heard her car pull up and her opening the door.

'Hi honey, I'm home,' she called out.

'Hi, love. You go and shower and I will sort out dinner.'

She went upstairs.

I pulled the package from my pocket, poured a couple of glasses of chilled wine and emptied the contents of the package into one glass, putting it at her place. I dished up the dinner, sent a text message on the private phone and waited for Tracy, who appeared five minutes later, dressed in her pyjamas and dressing gown.

We ate in peace, whilst watching the news on tv, me watching her drinking her wine. After the meal I told her to go and sit in the living room and I would wash up.

When I returned to the living room she was fast asleep on the sofa.

I only had to wait for five minutes for the doorbell to ring. I found Turner and two burly guys on the doorstep. I let them in without a word.

'Oh, very nice Dave. Well done. Go and get her a dress, bra, panties and shoes, so she has something to wear to come home in,' Turner said.

I rushed off to our bedroom and returned a couple of minutes later with her clothes. When I was gone they had removed her dressing gown, leaving her just in her pyjamas. The burly guys easily picked her up and carried her out.

'She will be back Friday evening. I suggest you indicate that she was at a spa for the two days when she returns. She will believe you,' Turner continued. 'Oh, and to help you forget what you have done, I will leave you with a little present for the weekend.'

Mac walked in, a watery smile on his face. Turner left, closing the door behind him.

Mac walked over to me and held me in his arms.

'You need to forget Tracy for the next two days. This is about us,' Mac whispered in my ear as he stroked my back.

I was feeling rotten at what Tracy would face but Mac's touch was soothing. Indeed my cock twitched and started to harden. I knew that Mac would feel my arousal against his own cock.

'Good. Come on. Take me to bed.' He held my hand and I led him to our bedroom. Once there, he held me again and started to kiss me, tenderly and with love.

Mac dropped his hands to cradle my ass, pressing me closer to him, my cock hard against his. I moaned into his mouth as he ground his cock into mine.

With one hand still on my ass, his other went between us and stroked my cock through my trousers. I felt and heard my zip being dragged down, then my trousers became less tight around my middle as my belt and button was undone. He moved away a couple of inches to allow my trousers to fall to my ankles. His hand returned to my ass, pushing my cock into his hard cock.

My mind was racing. A few weeks ago I wouldn't have believed that now I would be kissing another man, my cock hard, rubbing against his hard cock covered only in a couple of pieces of fabric and I was enjoying it.

I felt his hands rubbing my ass, then easing his fingers under the elastic of my boxers and pulling them down. The front caught for a few seconds on the top of my hard cock but soon it was free and joined my trousers pooled around my feet.

With one hand on my ass, I felt his other undo his own trousers, releasing his own cock. Our cocks touched. I felt the heat from his cock on my own. He moved away again, then took our two cocks in his hand, forcing them together. He started to masturbate us both.

Our kissing became more passionate as he rubbed our cocks. Faster he rubbed, pushing us towards our climax. The cum boiled out of my cock and I moaned into his mouth as my cum spurted out onto our bellies and cocks. As my cock started to lose some of its hardness, he came too, his hot cum mixing with mine and covering us both.

He released our cocks, both of which dripped onto our pooled clothes on the floor. He broke the kiss and helped me sit on the bed. He removed my shirt and helped me out of my trousers and boxers, before removing my socks and easing me back onto the bed, pulling the sheet over me.

Standing by the bed he removed the rest of his clothes before laying next to me, placing my head in the crook of his his arm, holding me to his body.

I cuddled up to him, taking in the masculine aroma of his body, my eyes closed.

I broke the silence. 'Tell me about yourself Mac.'

'What do you want to know?'

'As much as you are prepared to tell me.'

'Ok,' he hesitated for a few seconds. 'I worked as a pilot for 25 years before getting early retirement. I was on long haul, so stayed away from home a lot. I was married for nearly 20 years but the time I spent away put a lot of strain on the marriage. That and the amount of sex I had with the air stewardesses and eventually, stewards didn't help either.'

He stopped speaking for a few seconds.

'Anyway, after I retired I needed something to do, so I got a job as chauffeur to Evan. Some of the things I saw as his chauffeur turned my hair white. I think he saw my concern and encouraged me to join in. That was the beginning of my downfall. Of course he filmed everything, so from then on I effectively became his property to do with as he liked. My wife found out about some of the things I had done and left me. We are now divorced. I was sad at first but my tastes are more for men nowadays so it isn't an issue any more. So my life is now a bit of chauffeuring and a lot of gay sex. I love it.'

As he spoke my fingers twisted his chest hair and stroked his nipples. I felt so comfortable in his company.

'So Dave, you are new to this life, are you happy about it?' he continued.

'I don't know Mac. At first I was horrified when I found out what Turner and I had done that first time. I guess I was comforted to know that it had been chemically enhanced as I didn't recognise myself when I was shown the film. I never had any sexual feelings towards a man before, you know?'

'Yeah I get it. What about now, a few weeks after your first time?'

'Well...i am enjoying it I guess.'

'Most guys have a latent gay side. Most never allow it to surface but guys like us are lucky. We have tasted it, love it and for me, prefer it to fucking women.'

I thought about what he said for a few seconds. Was I like that? Did I now prefer guys? A thought popped into my head...I certainly preferred Mac! Was I falling for him?

He was stroking my back as we talked. It felt good. Without another word he edged me to lay onto him, our cocks hard against each other. His hand, now released went lower, from my back to my ass cheeks, to my crack. Lower further until it touched my anus. Without thinking I let my legs slip either side of him, opening myself up to his touch.

His fingers slowly circled my anus, then his middle finger pushed in, slowly penetrating me. I closed my eyes and let my body succumb to him. When he couldn't push any further inside me he started to pull out. I squeezed his finger with my ass muscles, not wanting him to pull out entirely but he didn't, pushing his finger back deep inside me, fucking me with his finger.

His other hand reached round, his other middle finger pushing into me. I was now full with his two fingers inside me, slowly fucking me. I began to push back on him every time he pushed into me. I began to quicken the pace, our cocks sliding against each other as he fingered me. It felt amazing.

I moaned with lust. It seemed to push him over the edge. His cock erupted, sending his cum over my cock and our bellies. I ground down onto him, our cocks extra slippery with his cum. I was using his fingers to get myself close then I came too, adding to the cum pooling on our bellies and cocks.

He stopped fingering my ass and pulled out. I collapsed on top of him, totally spent.

We laid like this for a few minutes before he smiled at me and kissed me. It was at that moment in time that I think I fell in love with him.

Slowly to prevent the cum staining the sheets I moved off him, the air cooling the cum on my belly and cock. I led him to the shower and we rinsed off before climbing back in bed exhausted. Within minutes we were both asleep, completely satisfied.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It took me a few seconds to recollect what had happened the previous night when I woke up the next morning. Mac was asleep next to me and I smiled when I remembered what we had done. The smile evaporated when I thought about Tracy and wondered what she was doing.

I got up, peed, quickly showered and still naked went to the kitchen to make some tea and toast, returning with a couple of plates of toast and two mugs of steaming tea.

'Wake up sleepyhead,' I said as Mac started to stir as he smelt the toast.

'Morning Dave,' he replied.

'Morning Mac.' I placed the tray on the side table and leant over to kiss him.

What was I doing? I kissed Mac as if he was my wife and I had just made her breakfast in bed. Flustered I broke the kiss and reached over for the plates, handing one to Mac as I slipped in beside him in the bed.

We ate silently at first. I was a bit embarrassed at my thoughts as I chewed on the warm toast.

Mac reached over and took my hand. 'It is ok, Dave. I understand a lot has changed for you over the last few weeks and it probably feels odd that another man is in your bed whilst your wife is away, doing, errrr...well, you know. Don't fret. I am here for you.' He squeezed my hand.

I looked at him. For some reason I imagined him living with me, as my partner and I loved the thought. I stood, took the plates, placing them on the side, then took his hand and helped him stand. Leading him to the bathroom we got into the shower. I turned the water on and gasped as the initial cold water hit us.

I eased him to the side of the shower, knelt down and took his limp cock into my mouth, gently sucking on it. He started to harden and I sucked him. I felt his hands on the side of my head, taking control of my movements. I let him use me, after all I loved him didn't I? I was shocked at my thought as I sucked on his now hard cock. I loved him? Fuck, yes I did.

He held my head steady and he started to fuck my mouth, slowly at first. I was loving being used like this, my own cock also now hard. He picked up the pace, his cock nudging against the top of my throat with every thrust. I felt him get close then the first spurt of his cum slid into my throat, almost choking me. More spurts filled my mouth with his lovely cum, which I swallowed, sucking gently on the top of his cock for more. Eventually he started to soften and I reluctantly let his cock drop from my mouth.

With some difficulty I stood and let the blood flow into my aching knees. I kissed him.

'I love you,' I said. Where the fuck had that come from?

He held me tight. 'Oh my. I have been wanting you to say that ever since we met. I love you too Dave,' he replied.

We stood there holding each other as the hot water cascaded over us.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Two hours later and we had dressed and were sitting in the living room drinking coffee. We hadn't talked about our confession of love since the shower even though it had been playing on my mind ever since.

'Do you fancy going out for lunch?' I asked. 'There is a nice pub down by the river which serves excellent steaks.'

'The only thing I fancy Dave is you!' he responded, a smile on his lips.

I looked away, embarrassed. 'Yeah, well, it is reciprocated Mac.'

'So when you said you loved me, did you mean it, or was it merely from lust?'

I looked up and held his gaze. 'I meant it Mac.'

'So did I Dave. What are we going to do about it then?'

'I don't know. I mean, there is Tracy to think about.' At the mention of her name I wondered guiltily what was happening to her at that moment.

'Yes. Let's worry about that after lunch.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lunch at the pub was delicious and we returned home mid afternoon happy after a couple of tasty beers.

Closing the front door, Mac took me in his arms and kissed me. I melted into his embrace.