Life Changing Accident

Story Info
An incest story.
29.3k words
130.2k
97
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Code: M/F, MM/F, F/F, Drugs, Rape, Public Sex, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Interracial, Prostitution, Incest, Anal, Light bondage

After training with Northamptonshire's police force I was slotted into a very small village as the first female village bobby Northampton had ever employed. It wasn't like being a copper at all really; crime was so rare in my picturesque little village that I was almost being paid for doing nothing at all. I married John, a village man, and he moved into the police cottage with me and life went on quietly for the next twenty years, nothing rocked the boat until I had an accident while I was on holiday.

John had taken me on holiday for my fortieth birthday, we were walking the coastal path around the coast of Wales and I slipped and fell eighty feet from the path to the beach below. I was in hospital for three months and had to recuperate for another six months and while I was off work my village beat was swallowed up by the next beat bobby from the next village. The police bicycle was replaced by a van and I got the hard choice...my inspector called it a golden opportunity...I'd worked for twenty years so had another five years before I could collect a police pension but, because of the accident, my bosses were willing to offer me early retirement or, I could go back to work but I'd have to relocate to the City office and become a 'Real copper' for the first time in my life.

Fortunately I got light duties because of my recent illness so I wouldn't be running around the streets of Northampton. I discovered that I'd been assigned to custody, I'd spend all day fetching and carrying for prisoners in the cells but I had a friend in the city office and when I finally went back to work, the first time I'd worn a uniform in a year, I was called into the duty sergeant's office and told that I'd been assigned temporarily to CID so my uniform was off again just fifteen minutes after my shift started. I'd never worked with anyone else before and so it was a shock to find myself teamed up with a twenty-five year old 'Fast tracker', a university graduate who joined the police after university and spent only six months in uniform before being moved into CID and starting his rise through the ranks.

I shook Gavin's hand when we were introduced, he was already a Detective Sergeant and well on his way to becoming the youngest Detective Inspector in the force's history. He inspected me as if I was a soldier about to go on parade, obviously the clothes that I'd come to work in that morning didn't impress Gavin very much, "Never mind, you can be in the observation van...no one will see you in there."

I was directed out to a blue electrician's van in the side street behind central station, the logo on the side of the van was for 'Peel Electrics', with a Doncaster address and telephone number, the side door was already open and it looked like a jumble of tools and wire inside. Gavin lifted a latch and the mess slid towards the rear of the van exposing a bank of TV screens and recording equipment. The van had numerous cameras mounted around the outside as well as powerful directional microphones. I climbed into the van and took a seat at the desk. It was like an office chair but it was bolted to the floor and had a seatbelt fitted to it. the fake equipment tray was slid back into position, hiding me and the equipment desk if the sliding door was opened, and the sliding door closed.

Page 1

The van was driven to a side road in the centre of Northampton, there was a house undergoing renovation on the main road so people were well used to seeing contractor's vans tucked out of the way in the side street a few yards away from a group of young men dealing drugs. It was two o'clock in the afternoon when the van parked. Gavin opened the sliding side door and took a tool box out of the sliding disguise tray, he asked me if I was okay and I told him that I was. The sliding door was closed again and I was left alone. My radio burped, "The people we're interested in are already here on the corner, can you see them okay?"

"I can Gavin, I can see three men and I can hear them talking as well."

"Just do a capture now, save what you have already recorded and play it back, just to make sure everything is working properly."

"Will-co."

I started filming the comings and goings on the corner of the side street, I'd get registration numbers of cars that were driven up to buy drugs and record the transaction, then I'd report out to another of the team, giving them the registration number of the car and the direction it took. One of the team in an unmarked car followed the buyer and at a safe distance a marked car was brought in to stop the buyer's car on an imaginary road traffic infringement. The car would be searched, the drugs found and the buyer would be taken away for a blood test. Even if a joint had been smoked three days earlier there would still be enough of the drug in their system to get them a heavy fine and a ban for driving under the influence.

At six o'clock, after thirty drug buyers had been busted I came across a problem, I'd been in the back of the van for four hours and I was desperate for a pee so I put in a call to Gavin.

"Sarge, what do I do for a toilet break in the observation van?"

"We usually use the empty bottles by the back doors of the van."

"Not so easy for me boss!"

"I'll have to think of something, we can't move the van now...we'll never get a parking spot in that street at this time of day. I'll be bringing your lunch after I've processed the latest buyer, chicken, pizza or Chinese?"

"I could murder a special foo young. Are there any knives and forks in here?"

"I'll make sure that they put some cutlery in at the restaurant."

I watched Gavin walk past the three drug dealers carrying a cardboard box in his hands, he opened the side door of the van and pushed the box through a rubber flap at the bottom of the fake tool tray that blocked the surveillance equipment from the outside world whenever the doors were opened.

Page 2

I found a funnel in the box on top of a plastic bag full of food. Gavin had bought me a large foo young, a small fried rice and a bag of prawn crackers, there were packets of salt and pepper as well as a plastic knife and fork.

Gavin had closed the sliding door and locked it before walking back towards the three drug dealers, he stopped and looked back at the van, he pointed his keys at the van and the lights flashed and the alarm beeped, I heard Gavin say, "Forget my bloody head if it were loose...hey mate, is there a decent chippy around here?"

The guy I'd marked as the leader of the gang laughed, "The only one around here is three streets away but I'd never recommend it to anyone."

"Shit...just what I need, I've got at least another four hours work and the last time I ate was breakfast"

I saw the drug dealer pop his hand in his jacket pocket and he handed Gavin a card, "This is my cousin's place, Tell him Brian gave you his number and he'll deliver whatever you want and you won't end up on the toilet for twenty-four hours after eating it."

"Thanks mate, you're a life saver."

As Gavin disappeared around the corner I heard him giving out Brian's cousin's address to the clean-up team to go and have a sniff around with the sniffer dogs.

He also ordered a cod and chips over the phone to be delivered to the house where the builders were working...just to keep up the pretence of him being an electrician working late on the house renovation.

I butted in as soon as Gavin was out of site of the dealers, "Gavin, what was the funnel for?"

"It goes in the top of the empty bottle by the door!"

Dawn broke over my befuddled brain as I realised what he meant, the funnel was a female adaptation to the in-van toilet arrangements, so I said, "Oh!" and left it at that.

At ten o'clock I was out of hours but the stream of customers had increased at the drug dealers so after a conversation with Gavin and a phone call home to John, I started my first ever overtime session in twenty years. Gavin walked back around the corner with his toolbox and stopped to talk to Brian, "Thanks for the tip off about your cousin's chip shop mate...I don't suppose that you know anywhere around here where I could get a room for the night?"

"Didn't you finish today?"

Page 3

"Not quite, I fitted an immersion heater but the thermostat was broken so I'm going to have to do thirty minutes work tomorrow morning, I'll get a replacement stat from the supplier as soon as they open, I'm going to bed down here for the night just to save me another two hundred mile round trip tomorrow."

"Nowhere around here mate...not that I know of."

"What are the pigs like around here, will they move me on if they catch me sleeping in my van?"

"No...you're safe here, police avoid this street when they're patrolling!"

"That's good to know!"

Gavin climbed into the front of the van and settled himself down on the double passenger seat with his feet over the driver's seat, "Did you hear the comment about the local beat boys?"

"Yes, do you believe him?"

"Something you could check on, link into the national database, see if there are any arrests or comments about this beat."

"I know how to use the system but I haven't been given a password or username, I was cancelled off of the system last year when I had my accident."

Gavin sounded angry but he told me his details so that I could log into the system and between the job of radioing details of drug buyers through to the chase team and recording the transactions for potential court cases I was searching for reports.

"You still awake boss?"

"Of course I am...what have you found?"

"Ten reports in the last year, complaints from local residents, the general pattern seems to be a complaint is made late at night and the site visit is made the following morning, the local boys seem to be avoiding this area in the afternoons and evenings. I can almost plot their movements on a map from their timestamps and they never seem to dip into the streets on this side of the main road."

"I'll pass what we've found over to internal investigations, see if the local boys are on Brian's payroll"

At two o'clock in the morning there was a lull in the customers visiting the corner of the road to buy supplies, I took the opportunity to use the empty bottle and the funnel to empty my bladder and there was a scraping sound from the front of the van, there was a small sliding panel between the front and rear of the van and Gavin had just opened it as I was hovering over the funnel trying to get all of my pee stream into the bottle.

Page 4

"Sorry Vicky, I was just going to call an end to the operation."

Gavin had looked away when he realised that I was peeing, I had no idea how much he'd seen of my toilet routine but once in flow, there was no way I could stop or move, both of my hands were in use stopping me falling over as I peed.

I moved back into my seat and Gavin looked through the opening again, "I've had an idea, put a call in through the three nines, make an anonymous tip off that you've just seen three men selling drugs on the corner, let's see what happens."

I put the call in and although I was asked several times for my details I refused to say more than the fact that there were three men selling drugs right now on the corner of my street.

We had the radio links open and heard the message being flashed out to the two police officers that were working our beat. As soon as the officers responded to the call my computer screen flashed up a position for them provided by the integrated GPS signal that overlaid the reply from their car.

"Where are they?"

"My screen shows them at the truck stop on the 'A-five', probably getting a cup of tea."

"They're eight miles outside their patrol area."

The radio burbled again, "Can't respond to the last call at the moment, we're dealing with a drunk on Kettering Road, it'll take about thirty minutes before we can get there."

My outside microphone picked up a telephone ringtone, Brian answered his phone and as he was talking he looked around and said to the two men with him, "Has there been a woman walking past here recently?"

"No one walking for thirty minutes Bri."

"Some busy-body's just reported us to the police, she said that she could see us right now so she must live close by."

"I thought that we'd sorted out the locals, convinced them not to stick their noses into our business."

"Well, it shouldn't take us long to find a young English woman around here, they're mostly Asians or coffin dodgers."

I recorded the three men walking to their car, it was a fully loaded BMW X-Five with all of its windows tinted. There was a puff of smoke as the driver started the engine but before the car got a chance to roll, two large blocker vans rolled into place, one touching the front bumper of the X-Five and the other touching the rear!

Page 5

Gavin started our van's engine as the three drug dealers were pulled from their car by armed police officers, "You need me to drop you off at home?"

"I need a toilet, any toilet that's open at this time of night."

"You've just used the bottle, I saw you."

"What I need the toilet for won't go through a funnel into a bottle!"

Gavin drove the half mile to the nearest public toilet that was open twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. I ran into the ladies toilet and dived into the first open toilet stall. I was so desperate to use the toilet that I didn't even bother hovering, I just pulled my knickers and tights down and sat on the can.

I was about half way through my dump when I noticed movement just under the toilet roll hanging on the wall of the toilet, a rather large, rather long cock slid through a hole that had been hidden by the toilet paper hanging down. Even though I was busy I took my telephone from my handbag and snapped a picture of the cock coming through the wall and sent it to Gavin with a message, 'I need a little help in here boss!'

Gavin ran into the toilet and knocked on the door to the stall next to the one I was using, the man in there put on a fake voice, trying to imitate a woman's pitch and timbre, "Occupied love!"

I heard the crunching of Formica as Gavin pressed his weight into the door and sprang the lock. The man was caught standing against the wall between the two cubicles with his cock sticking through to my stall.

Gavin called in the two beat coppers that had warned the drug dealers and they turned up in three minutes flat, Gavin handed the pervert over to the beat boys to take into central and book him in for a night in our cells.

I was sitting in the front of the van as Gavin drove towards my little village, "What about my car?"

"It'll be okay in the car park at base and I'll be picking you up for work tomorrow, I'll need you to dress a little sexier, low cut top, short skirt, lacy bra, stockings...self support or with suspender belt."

"What the hell for?"

"I could say that it would make spending the day with you go a little sweeter but we're working the red light district tomorrow, I'll be in the van next time and you'll be walking around on the street."

Page 6

My mind was in a spin all the way home, I'd been a little turned on since the first time I pulled my knickers down in the back of the van to take a pee, that level of excitement jumped when Gavin looked in on me and now I had the picture of the guy with the massive cock in my head, he had to have been looking when I pulled my knickers down to use the toilet and then when he fed his massive cock through the wall I was really turned on, I had to fight the urge to grab his cock and do the right thing. I was suddenly grateful for a holiday I'd taken with John just a month earlier, my first ever foreign beach holiday, I'd discovered on that holiday that John got turned on by men looking at me on the beach. On the first day I'd worn my one piece swimming costume and discovered that John loved the way men looked at me, he talked me into buying a bikini and putting my hair in braids before our second visit to the beach, I looked like a teenager with elephantitus of the breasts and men buzzed around me all day. On the third day John talked me into buying a micro-mini skirt, sexy thong and bra set and a very revealing crop top so that men would buzz around me in the bars and restaurants after a day on the beach. If anyone had looked through my wardrobe a month ago it would have looked like I was a man or something, I didn't have a single sexy outfit but after two weeks in Southern Spain, I'd come home with three bikinis and five complete sexy outfits suitable for the disco scene in Alicante.

There was an almost electric buzz between my thighs when I closed my front door, John would have been sleeping for close to five hours, in fact he would have to wake up for work in two hours time, I was tempted to sleep in the spare bedroom so that I didn't disturb him...and of course, I had that little buzz between my thighs, in the spare room I could take care of that little issue myself.

I climbed the stairs and walked past my bedroom door, "Hey baby, is that you?"

I stopped in my tracks, "Sorry darling, I didn't mean to wake you...I was going to sleep in the spare room."

"No problem but now that I'm awake...you may as well sleep with me."

I stripped off and climbed into bed, I didn't bother with my nighty and as I snuggled up against John I rocked my hips so that my abdomen rubbed against his pyjama covered bottom. John rolled over to face me and he kissed me, as he slipped his tongue into my mouth he rubbed his hand between my legs. "Wow, you're turned on!"

"Just busted a flasher in a public toilet, he had a monster cock."

"I thought that you were on a drugs stake-out!"

"I needed a toilet after twelve hours in the back of a van and the only open toilet came with..." I had to stop at that point because John had rolled me onto my back and was on me, his cock wasn't the size of the pervert's but it was big enough to knock the wind out of my body, "...hot and cold running perverts!"

Page 7

I took as much pleasure from John as I could before he reached his point of no return and then I got an evil thought, I pressed down with my right arm on the mattress and heaved John over onto his back just as his swimmers were lining up on the blocks, eager for the starters pistol to go off.

I did a cow-girl move on John and managed to control his 'Expectations' enough to get three orgasms before he pushed me over onto my back again and fucked me like a stallion for fifteen minutes. When he finally climaxed it felt like a hosepipe had been pushed up my cunt and turned on full blast...for the first time in close to twenty years I actually felt his seed jetting deep in my body.

We fell asleep in each other's arms but it was only for thirty minutes before John's alarm clock sounded and woke us both up. I made us both bacon sandwiches for breakfast while John got ready for work and then I went back to bed and fell into the sleep of the dead.

I woke up to a pounding sound deep in my head, it felt like the way I'd wake up if I'd been out on the wine all night but then I realised that the pounding wasn't in my head, it was at the front door, I looked at the time and it was a quarter to twelve. I looked out of my bedroom window to see a plumber's van in the street and suddenly Gavin stepped into view looking up at my bedroom window.

I stepped back but not fast enough, so now he'd seen me pissing in the back of the van and he'd seen my tits through my bedroom window as well. I pulled a dressing gown on and went down to let Gavin in, I made him a coffee while I took a shower and got ready for my hooker assignment.

"Wow, you look great for a woman of your age."

123456...8