Life Changing Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suitcase stand was soaking wet with my sweat as I panted down from my tumultuous orgasm, his semen running in streams down my inner thighs carrying small clumps of red and black wax out of my cunt as it ran. Eden was in the bathroom, I could hear running water, he was filling the sink. When he returned to the bedroom he took a rubber bed sheet from his bag, he spread it on the floor behind me and managed to lift my feet enough to roll the rubber under my feet. He took what looked like a large bicycle pump out of his bag, it was a sink and bath unblocker, it had a soft rubber cup over the end. It worked by sucking up water into the body of the pump and then seating the rubber cup over the plug hole and pushing the plunger in hard and fast to blast the blockage out of the way.

I heard him sucking water into his pump and as he walked back into the room it was dripping water from the rubber cup. He pressed the cup hard against my vagina, forming a water tight seal over my labia before ramming the handle into the pump as hard and fast as he could. I felt pain in my stomach as the pressure in the pump forced water into my vagina and beyond, I actually felt liquid, water as well as his semen, being forced past the muscle and mucus plug closing my cervix, the liquid was forced inside my womb.

Eden held the rubber cup in place for five minutes so that the liquid he'd forced up into me could brew in my body before he pulled it away and a jet of liquid left my fanny and splashed down on the rubber sheet. There was a sudden medicated smell filling the room, I looked over my shoulder with a confused look on my face.

Page 22

"I've used a sachet of enema medication in the water so that it'll clean you out without risking any kind of infection behind from the impurities in the water."

I thought 'Thanks for being so considerate...now can you untie me please!' I pulled at the ties around my wrists to emphasise to Eden that I wanted him to set me free...I was surprised to feel the tie give as I pulled away from the suitcase stand. Eden had obviously formed the loops around my wrists the wrong way round so that there wasn't a ratchet for the blade to fit into and the loops just pulled away from my wrists with just a little effort. I'd been held down for over three hours by my mind rather than the bonds around my wrists...I'd believed myself tied fast and hadn't really pulled against the ties in case they tightened around my wrists.

Eden just sat and watched as I sat on the wet rubber sheet and unfastened the straps around my ankles. As soon as I was free Eden pulled me through to the bathroom, the sink was still full of water and there was a small rubber plug sitting on the side of the sink.

"What's that for?"

"That's for anal play, if your anal muscle had been less tight I'd have used that on your bum...just for a little post sex fun!"

"Is it an anal dildo?" I told myself that it couldn't be a dildo because it was too short, I picked it up, the wide end was threaded, it was hollow and at the rounded, narrow, end, there were six little holes through to the inner chamber.

"No, it replaces the plug cover on the pump so that I could have given you an enema...just for fun!"

I grinned at him, "So...because I'm an anal virgin you don't want to try that on me!"

"God no...because you're an anal virgin I'd like to do it even more but I find that women who haven't played with the dark zone...don't because they don't like it!"

"A girl needs to try things at least once to know if they like something or not!"

"Can I give you an enema now then, before you have a shower?"

I grinned, "If you want to!"

Eden rushed to get his pump; he unscrewed the wide rubber cup and sucked the medicated water out of the sink before screwing the narrow tube onto the end of the pump unit. It took him a few minutes to get the end of the tube inserted into my anus and then he started fucking my arse with the short tube for a few moments before he added the pump pressure. I felt the pressure build up in my arse as it filled with water, I actually orgasmed from the feeling of water flooding up my bum.

Eden pulled me over to the toilet, stood me with my bum pointing at the pan and pulled the pump out of my bum. The jet of brown water fired out of my arse and splashed down in the toilet bowl. Eden unscrewed the rubber tube from the end of the pump and dropped it into the medicated water to sterilise and clean the tube.

Page 23

The enema brought on a bowel movement and as soon as I'd finished with that Eden pulled me into the shower, he washed me from top to tail; the only part I didn't allow him to wash was my long golden hair as it would have taken too long to dry so that all went inside a shower cap.

I'd spent four hours with Eden Simons after my congratulatory lunch so I was surprised to find Gavin sitting in the bar after I'd finished drying myself and getting dressed. Gavin drove me home and we talked all the way home about work. Now that I was officially on Gavin's team I didn't have to stick to my agreed shift pattern, I'd have to work the hours that Gavin needed me to work and doing the jobs that Gavin wanted me to do.

Gavin stopped short of my house; he was disappointed to see a car on my driveway, "Is your husband home already?"

"Yes, he was on early shift this week."

"Pity!"

"Why?"

"I was hoping to carry on where we left off yesterday before the forensics guys turned up."

"Want to come in and meet my husband?"

"Not particularly."

"You're my boss now, it's expected that you'd want to meet my husband."

I opened the front door and had to almost push Gavin into the house. John wasn't in the living room so I called out to him.

John had been taking a shower in the downstairs bathroom and he hadn't bothered with a towel when he heard me calling out to him. he opened the bathroom door and wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me against his wet body, pulling me into a passionate kiss. I let him have twenty Mississippi's before I pushed him away from me.

"John darling, this is my new boss...Gavin. I've been promoted to CID under Gavin...Gavin, this is my husband...John."

I could see that John was torn between running back into the bathroom to grab a towel to cover his body and taking Gavin's proffered hand. John stood his ground and even though he was naked and dripping wet, he shook Gavin's hand.

"Hi Gavin, can I offer you anything?"

Page 24

Gavin laughed out loud and said, "Thirty minutes alone with your wife!" under his breath.

John laughed, "My Vicky would need a lot longer than thirty minutes and I'm not sure that she'd prefer to be alone...I think we're at the 'Plus one' stage now!"

Gavin's eyes opened wider and so did his grin, "Seriously?"

"I'm sure that Vicky would love a little threesome fun...especially with a handsome man like you!"

John didn't bother getting dressed; he just took my hand and pulled me towards the stairs and bedroom above...

Chapter 3

Once in the bedroom John asked Gavin if he'd like to undress me and John sat to one side while Gavin and I kissed and fooled around while undressing each other. I kept looking over at John expecting him to join in at any moment but he just sat there stroking his cock as he watched me and Gavin playing.

Gavin got me totally naked, I was on my back on the bed and Gavin looked over at John, "Do I need to wear a condom?"

"Up to you but it'll take a while before the hospital gives Vicky the all clear after that Nigger fucked her yesterday. He could have had anything, any kind of illness from crab lice to aids."

Gavin already had a little more information about Somali Joe, he'd spent three hours interviewing him while I was being fucked by the Chief Constable. Joe had given Gavin the details of his doctor so that Gavin could ascertain if Joe had any known illnesses or medical issues.

"He had a full check up just a month ago, he has age onset diabetes so has regular blood checks and as of last month, diabetes was his only problem."

"Well, in that case, you can go without a condom if you like, Vicky can't get pregnant."

As Gavin nailed me on the bed I looked over at John, I'd spent a month 'Performing' for him, dressing like a whore, walking sexily so that men would look at me, dressing in the skimpiest bikinis on the beach in Spain, even going topless but this was the furthest I'd gone with him watching me. I'd allowed a man to pick me up in the hotel disco on holiday and I'd gone with him to his room and let him fuck me while John stood outside the bedroom door. That man had worn a rubber so when I got through with him and returned to our own room and John fucked me I was dry inside...well, not dry exactly, I was wet with my own lubricant but not another man's semen.

Gavin stabbed me hard with his cock, he was performing to the gallery but I wasn't complaining, his cockhead had hit the spot on the roof of my vagina that was super sensitive and fired me into orbit like a Saturn rocket. I was looking at John's cock...I'd need to find a man with a much thinner cock to take my anal cherry...'Where did that come from?'...I'd never had anal thoughts before Eden pushed his drain unblocker up my bum and now I was wondering what it would feel like to have John's cock up my bum while Gavin was drilling for oil in my cunt.

Page 25

Gavin came close to an orgasm and stopped dead right on the edge, he pulled out, looked over at John, "You want a go now before I cum in her?"

John grinned and rolled forward onto his knees and shuffled between my thighs. John started up a long slow fucking motion in me and he told Gavin to fuck my mouth. It wasn't my first blow-job but it would be my first spit-roast. Gavin pulled my upper body around so that my shoulders were on the edge of the bed and my head hanging off over the edge. I was looking up at Gavin's scrotum as his lance advanced on my mouth. I took Gavin deeper than I'd ever taken a man in my mouth before...so deep that his cock transited from my mouth and into my throat.

Having two men fuck me at the same time was mind blowing, especially when they synchronised and both pushed in at the same time, forcing each other's cock deeper in the other hole. Both men seemed to be taking it as a competition, trying to fuck me harder than the other guy. I got the salty spurt as Gavin closed in on his second orgasm and I pushed him away...I was happy to suck a man's cock but I didn't want his juice spilled in my mouth. The two men changed places, John's cock in my mouth and Gavin in my cunt again. This time Gavin sailed quickly into his orgasm, he filled my cunt with his cream and apologised for having to run, John was still fucking my mouth as Gavin dressed and left.

Gavin was still on the stairs heading for the front door when John leaned forward, he pulled my legs up and doubled my body over. John licked around my labia, taking a little of Gavin's seed on his tongue before deciding that he liked the taste of another man's spunk and he started licking deeply into my cunt. I had another explosive orgasm just because it was so disgusting that John was licking Gavin's spunk out of my cunt.

"You want me to cook dinner or would you like to go out to a restaurant to eat?"

"Will you dress up for me?"

"Whatever you want!"

"Can we go to that red light district you were working yesterday?"

"I don't think you'd like the food establishments in that area."

"If you're dressed sexy, I'd enjoy the food anywhere!"

I dressed in yet another tart's outfit that John had bought me in Spain, I use the police whore kit...just because it already had knickers, tissues and condoms in it.

John drove me to the red light district, we drove through the high class area where the whores just had a red table lamp on in the window to show that they were open for business and available. We drove through what we called the fringe area, a street where just law abiding citizens lived and on to the derelict area that the lower class girls worked.

Page 26

I jumped out of the car and walked up and down with the other girls. I spotted three girls that we'd nicked the day before for prostitution as well as performing acts of gross indecency in a public place. I was approached by men and I passed them on to the other working girls, I did feel a little guilty for landing them with hefty fines the day before.

John got his jollies just from watching me parade up and down on the street and talking to the men that passed me by. In the end I walked over to his car and leaned in the window, flashing my arse to the world as it passed by, "I'm hungry, time for dinner, we can play again after dinner if you want to."

I walked with John to an Asian Restaurant, it was claiming to be Indian but the name over the door was a Muslim name so it would be a Pakistani restaurant most likely...in this area even the restaurants weren't what they pretended to be.

We ordered mild curries and all the time that we were eating the manager was hovering around us, he was trying to look down the front of my top or look up under the bottom hem of my skirt. John was amused by what the manager was doing to try and cop a look at my goodies.

"You had an African dude yesterday...would you consider an Asian dude today?"

"What, you mean the manager?"

John grinned and nodded his head, "I think I need a trip to the little boy's room!"

I watched John go through the door that led to the toilets but he stopped just the other side of the door and watched me sitting at our table through the little glass pane set in the door to stop people opening the door if someone was approaching from the other side.

The manager came to our table, we'd both bought just a glass of wine each to have with our dinner, the manager had his bottle of house wine in his hand and he offered me more wine for free. He cleared his throat and said, "How much for fun missy?"

I looked over at the door to the toilets; John was watching through the little window, all I could see was his face with a massive grin on it. I'd spent close to four hours listening to the low rent whores so I knew how they spoke to their prospective customers, I took one last look at the door and my husband looking through, "Twenty for a hand, forty for 'O', seventy-five for a standing ovation with protection and I don't do 'A' or no protection!"

"Do you have a room?"

"You need a room just double all the prices, you get thirty minutes in a bed for one-fifty or two hundred for an hour!"

"When can I see you?"

Page 27

"You can see me now if you've got the money."

He almost ran to the till and back, this time he had money in his hand instead of a bottle of wine, "How about standing ovation for fifty pounds and I take care of your bill for dinner?"

We'd had two glasses of wine, we'd shared a starter and we'd both had a curry, we owed him around twenty pounds for what we'd had so far...I weighed up the value of our meal, "Okay if we get a sweet after."

He grinned and nodded his head, I looked around to see if there were any stairs around leading to living accommodation but didn't see any, the kitchen was out too because it was open so that the customers could see them cooking our meals, "Where?"

He grinned and jerked his head towards the door through to the toilets and the spot my husband was watching us from. John had to be quick on his feet to get into the toilet before we reached the door he'd been hiding behind. The manager had to use keys to unlock the fire escape door, I could see that the door had been fitted with the more usual crash bar locking system at some point but that had been removed and replaced with a standard door lock. Outside the fire escape door was an alleyway, a brick wall opposite and at the street end of the alleyway there was a tall slatted steel gate with a padlock and chain holding it closed. I scanned around. We could be seen if anyone had been at the gate to our left looking in, to the right there was another ten feet to a solid brick wall, it crossed my mind that if I stood at that end with my back to the wall at least I'd be hidden from the road.

I heard a sound up and to the right, the windows from the toilets looked out over the alleyway, they had top hinges and a stay bar to hold them open. Johnny had to be standing on the toilet seat to get high enough to look out of the window but I could clearly see his face. If I moved to the right so no one would see me from the road it would mean that John wouldn't see me being fucked either. I held out my hand for the money, John would see the Asian man hand over cash to fuck me and I assumed that would be another turn on for a voyeur...to see his wife taking cash from a stranger for sex.

I closed the fire escape door behind me and leaned against it. I reached under my skirt and pulled my knickers off. He lifted my top and pulled the front of my bra down so that my breasts were exposed. I took a condom out of my bag and unzipped his trousers to get at his cock, he was dark brown but his cockhead was almost pink, I 'Fluffed' his cock to full strength, he would be disappointing, fully hard he was only four inches long and his cock was very skinny too, as I rolled the condom down the length of his cock I worried that it might not stay on his cock because he was so small.

I threw the condom wrapper on the floor and put my knickers in my shoulder bag...it suddenly dawned on me that if my team were out with the observation van in the area they'd pick up the transmissions from the pinhole camera in the shoulder strap buckle if I pressed the on switch.

Page 28

I was standing on the door step to gain enough height for him to fuck me and as he started fucking me, I looked up, John had a perfect vantage point, we smiled at each other, my customer was gnawing at my exposed tits as he was fucking me, John puckered his lips as if he wanted to kiss me but he was too far away, then it dawned on me, John didn't want to kiss me, he wanted to see me kissing the Asian.

I lifted the manager's chin, pulling his mouth away from my tits and bringing his mouth towards my own. He looked shocked, no whore kissed her customer, it was like an unwritten law and if her customer tried to kiss her on her mouth there would usually be a struggle to prevent it. We had a good old tonsil wrestling match for ten minutes until he climaxed, filling his condom. I slipped my hand between us and gripped the latex ring against his cock as he started to shrink away from me so that the condom came away still wrapped around his cock.

I used a tissue to dry my cunt but didn't bother putting my knickers on. John was sitting at our table by the time I got back into the restaurant, the manager was right behind me as we walked towards the table, "Where have you been darling?"

"I had a little business to take care of!"

"Oh, okay."

"What do you want for pudding...I've already paid for it with my arse!"

I looked at the manager, I wasn't sure if his brown face darkened slightly as he blushed at my comment.

"Did you make a mess in the toilet while you were watching me?"

John grinned, "The cleaner's going to wonder what the hell happened when she sees spunk five foot up the toilet wall...what are you doing?"

"I'm just sending a text from my police mobile phone to the fire department, this place is infringing the fire regulations, I'm going to get it closed down before someone gets killed in a fire trying to use that fire exit."

John grinned, "You really are a bitch, let a guy fuck you and then take his business away from him!"

"Isn't that why you love me?"

He grinned and nodded his head.

After we finished dinner and walked to our car John laughed, "You'll have to fuck the manager of every restaurant in town, we might never have to pay for dinner ever again!"

123456...8