Life Changing Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Page 15

Joe kissed his way down to the exposed flesh of my décolletage and he was pushing my breasts up from below, now that his face wasn't blocking my view I could look down, my head moved as if it were in treacle, Joe's hands were under my top, his palms lifting my breasts through the cups of my bra. Part of me was disappointed that I couldn't see his hands but I could see his black face as he kissed, nibbled and sucked the exposed flesh of my breasts. Then another thought, John would love to see this. I had no idea of my husband's voyeuristic tendencies until our holiday three weeks earlier. It had started out with me in my usual full cover swimming costume, because I looked so young I was getting attention from the Spanish men hanging around on the beach. John even went to the hotel bar to get us drinks instead of calling the waiter over to our loungers. I saw him watching from the bar as man after man walked ever closer to me, even stopping to pass the time of day with me. I saw my husband's grin widen with every man that stopped to talk to me.

After our first beach session John had walked me over to the hotel's boutique and guided me to the selection of bikinis, he chose the skimpiest black bikini he saw and asked me if I'd wear it on the beach the next day.

I was suddenly dragged back to the room above the bar, Joe had stopped kissing my breasts and he was now pulling the front of my top over my head but my arms were still in the sleeves so my scarlet top looked like a backpack. I saw black fingers at my shoulders, Amal was behind me and he was easing my top off of my shoulders as Joe blocked my view again with his face.

Joe forced my mouth open with his tongue, it felt like it was huge, broad as well as long, very long. Amal said something and Joe stepped back a little, I saw my bra in Joe's hands, Amal had unfastened my bra and Joe was pulling it away. I looked down, my skirt was slipping now, again, it was Amal who had unzipped my skirt behind me, Joe lifted my chin so that I was looking into his eyes as my skirt slithered past my thighs.

"You happy baby?"

Joe was smiling at me and nodding his head, I realised that I was mirroring him, I was smiling and nodding my head as well.

Joe looked over my shoulder, he was obviously communicating with Amal behind me, "You can rip them off, she had a spare pair in her bag."

Joe's mouth sought out my nipple and he sucked it into his mouth, it could have been the drug's effect, either on my eyes, my mind or my body but my nipples looked like they were really standing out with excitement. As Joe bit down, I could see him doing it and I could see from the way my nipple turned white that he was biting hard but in my drug befuddled brain I wasn't feeling any pain from his teeth.

My lower body started to shake, I refocused my eyes lower down just as Amal ripped the sides out of my knickers and pulled them away from my body, "Hey...what do you know...she's a natural blond...that's a first for round here boss!"

Page 16

I was now moving around the room, the table where a huge block of cannabis was being portioned up came into sight, then it got closer and I was suddenly face down in a pile of compressed cannabis cuttings and dust. I was breathing the dust in as Joe pushed his hips against my buttocks. I joggled on the table, sliding an inch back and forward as Joe started fucking me. There was a sudden kick, while my nipples had little feeling as Joe bit them, my cunt suddenly seemed to be the total focus of my brain. I seemed to be able to feel every ridge, every vein, evey blemish of his cock against the inner walls of my vagina. There was a sudden banging sound and someone shouting, "Vicky, you in there?"

Joe pulled his cock out of my cunt and he walked over to the TV monitor connected to the Pub's CCTV camera. I managed to snake my body around enough to see Joe, he was trouser-less, just his T-shirt on and his black poker standing out from his body. His cock was the same length as my husband's but of course Joe's was black and a little fatter.

The screen changed to a picture of one of the chase car drivers banging on the door at the bottom of the stairs, "Who's that?"

I looked at the screen, it was Fred Ross, a veteran in the police force of thirty years, five more than he needed to do to collect his pension so he obviously loved the job. I had an internal conversation with myself, I had a massive urge to tell Joe that Fred was a police officer but I managed to control myself enough to say, "That's Harry, it's his party here today, he's looking for me so he can try for his birthday fuck."

Joe laughed, "He's too fucking late...he won't want you after we've finished with you!"

I shook my head, I was trying to shake the cotton wool up enough to get control of my body again. Amal had put his Ingram MAC 10 machine pistol down on the money table while he helped his boss to undress me and now I was lumbering towards it. I wasn't a firearms officer and my range training had been twenty years earlier where I'd fired a police issue revolver, I'd scored a seventy-eight out of one hundred to pass my range qualifications. Although I'd never fired other makes of gun, I had been shown how to make most types of gun safe, how to unload them and work their safety catch so when I reached the MAC 10 and picked It up, I knew exactly how to slip the safety catch off and how to rack a nine millimetre cartridge into the chamber.

Amal had smiled at my stumbling towards his gun but that smile vanished when he saw me chamber a round and make the gun ready to fire. I gestured towards the door with the gun's barrel, "Okay boys, down you go, no sudden moves, in my condition, I could shoot your dicks off or hit you between the eyes."

The guy who had been cutting the cannabis looked like he was about to shit himself at the sight of a blond woman drugged to the eyeballs and wearing just stockings and suspender belt waving a machine gun at him.

I didn't let Joe put his trousers on, but then I didn't get dressed either, I just needed to get the three men down and into custody while I still had enough mental capacity to point the gun.

Page 17

Opening the door at the bottom of the stairs made a lot of noise and when my three prisoners emerged into the passageway to the bar they were pounced on by my eight man team. Gavin carefully took the MAK 10 out of my hands and flipped the safety catch on. He looked at my naked body and grinned, he could tell that I was a little out of my head and while the three drug dealers were led off in handcuffs Gavin took me back up to the room above the bar.

Gavin whistled when he saw the mountain of cannabis on one table and building blocks of cash on the other, my clothes spread out over the floor.

"You look disappointed Victoria!"

"Your fault, you distracted them before Somali Joe could get me off."

"What did he give you to get you in this state so quickly?"

I pointed to the bag of little pills, "Just one of these."

"And did just one of these pills make you desperate for sex in ten minutes?"

I nodded my head.

"You still desperate?"

I nodded my head again and Gavin picked up a condom from my box, "You want me to..."

I nodded my head and rested my arse against the drug table. Gavin didn't take his jeans down; he just unzipped, yanked his python through the hole in his boxers and rolled the condom down over his cockhead and down to his balls. Long and thin was the best description I could make of Gavin's cock, long and thin but he knew how to use it. We were alone in the drug room for forty minutes and for the whole of that time he was fucking me and giving me orgasm after orgasm.

When we heard the forensic experts arrive I had just the time it took them to sign in the scene of crimes log book to pull my skirt and top on. I didn't bother with my bra or the knickers that Gavin had provided in my hooker kit, just my top and skirt.

Somali Joe and his team weren't known in Northamptonshire but the picture I took of him with my shoulder bag camera had been transmitted on by Gavin when he reached the van as I was climbing the stairs. It took just five minutes for London's Metropolitan Police Force to respond with a warning that Somali Joe was known to them, he was also known to be heavily armed and Gavin was instructed to just observe and in no way to approach Joe until 'Sp19' arrived, the Metropolitan's armed response team. They arrived just after our forensic team. Gavin did allow them to take care of the MAC 10 that I'd used to arrest the three drug dealers as well as ten other weapons that Gavin had found stashed around the room.

Page 18

Our whore clean up detail was suspended for the rest of the day, Gavin had to go in to start questioning Joe and because I was out of it on the drugs, Fred Ross was detailed to drive me to the local hospital for a check up and then to take me home. The check up was perfunctory; especially when I was able to tell them the makeup of the tablet that I'd been given, the doctor took blood tests and intimate swabs from my vagina.

On the drive home I told Fred that I'd used him as the excuse for my having condoms, tissues and spare knickers in my shoulder bag.

"How did you weave that scenario together?"

"I told them that you were Harry and that it was your fiftieth birthday today, it was an excuse that Gavin had used to get two tables pushed together in the pub as well as the change back to the lunch time menu. I said that you were going to try and get me drunk enough to get into my knickers, that Joe guy was suspicious because I had a box of ten condoms but when I told him that you were planning on fucking me, I said that if I was that drunk I'd let all eight of you fuck me."

Fred smiled, "Pity it isn't my birthday, I'd love to play Harry!"

"When was your last birthday?"

"Four months ago."

"Close enough...pull into that gateway on the left."

Fred pulled into the gateway and we both slipped into the back seat of the car. Fred's cock was only four inches long but it was fatter than the average cock I'd seen and he knew how to edge himself, holding back his orgasm so long that I had to stop him and make him put a fresh condom on his cock before I let him start again and this time I asked him to finish off quicker.

John was surprised to see me home from work early, even more surprised when he saw how I was dressed for work and his surprise turned to worry when he saw how unsteady I was on my feet and wanted to know what had happened to me.

"I need to jump in the bath quickly, I'll tell you all about my day when I'm finished."

John looked disappointed at my statement so I offered him my hand, "Or you could come up with me and share my bath and I'll tell you all about it." he grinned and jumped to his feet, I took his hand and then I picked my shoulder bag up, I knew that John would get very turned on when I told him about my adventure and that I'd need to make him wear a condom until I got the results of the swabs that the doctor had taken in case Somali Joe had left more than traces of his pre-cum behind in my cunt when he fucked me earlier.

Page 19

John ran my bath and I checked the contents of my whore kit to see how many condoms were left in the bag and I spotted a little present from Gavin at the bottom of the bag, he'd slipped the bag of 'Extra XTC' pills, only one hundred pills but I was sure that I'd get a little fun out of them.

We climbed into the bath together and John washed my body while I went into intimate detail about my adventurous day. He was hard from the moment Gavin saw my tits at noon and he lost control when I told him about my time in Somali Joe's fortress, John actually fired off a jet of semen into the soapy bathwater without anything touching his cock just from my description of the way Joe pushed me down onto a pile of cannabis and taking me from behind. My description of sex with my boss while more than a dozen coppers were milling around the building got John hard again and my fuck with Fred Ross was too much, John rolled a condom onto his cock and he fucked me in the bath.

I was picked up by Fred Ross just before noon the following day and taken into head office to meet Eden Simons, our Chief Constable. I was dressed for hooker duty...not because I knew that I was going out to catch men looking to pay for sex but because I really liked the effect dressing that way had on men. I actually had lunch with Gavin and our Chief Constable and over lunch I was offered a permanent transfer into CID as Gavin's partner. Eden couldn't take his eyes off of me all through lunch, he flirted with me more than a little and when I accepted the offer of a transfer from uniform branch into CID he hinted that we should find some way to celebrate my promotion.

Gavin took a telephone call at the dinner table, "I'm sorry but Somali Joe's brief is making waves, I'm going to have to go and slap him down...if you don't mind Vicky I'll charge him with your rape so that I can keep him behind bars until we can get him in front of a magistrate, we can drop those charges once the drugs and weapons case can be formulated properly. I won't need you for the rest of the afternoon. I'll pick you up at your house tomorrow at twelve o'clock to go back to the red light district."

There was a momentary awkwardness as Gavin left me and Eden sitting at the table with half full glasses of wine in front of us, "Eden cleared his throat, "Well...Victoria, would you like something sweet...or...?"

I looked upwards, "I think a pudding would be a little too much for me at lunchtime sir."

"Can I offer you anything else sweet then if you don't want a pudding?"

I nodded my head and smiled at him. The restaurant we were eating in was attached to a mid range hotel, Eden paid for our lunch and he guided me through to the hotel's reception desk and booked us into a room...

Chapter 2

After being drugged and raped by a Somalian drug dealer I hadn't expected to work the following day, a day off was the least they could offer a girl for bringing in three men, a half a ton of assorted drugs, an arm full of weapons and over a million pounds in cash...not to mention the million pound sports car parked in the pub car park...single handed. I'd been called in to meet Eden Simons, our Chief Constable, so that he could congratulate me and give me some kind of reward. I got my reward, promotion out of uniform and into CID, it was only a small pay rise but it meant that I'd be in line for more promotions and more rapidly than in the uniformed branch.

I'd been given my reward and now I was about to give Eden a little reward too. The hotel bedroom was typical of low budget hotels; there was a frame to stand a suitcase on opposite the foot of the bed and a wardrobe that leaned against a wall for support, a single seat in front of a counter to sit a laptop on and a double bed.

Page 20

Eden had fetched an overnight bag from the boot of his car but he hadn't put that on the stand where cases were usually placed. Eden smiled at me and asked me to undress. I stripped totally naked while Eden watched, he liked what he saw, he liked my small frame with my massive breasts, he liked my long natural blond hair and wild blond pussy hair. He turned me around and put his hand on the back of my neck and pushed me forward. I had to reach out to the suitcase stand to steady myself; he dipped his hand into his bag and pulled out a bag of cable ties. Eden formed one tie into a loop and he slipped the loop around my wrist, a second tie was slipped through the tie around my wrist and slipped it through one slat on the suitcase frame.

I was left with both of my wrists attached to the low stand with my bum in the air. I watched as he took two aluminium poles from his bag, each pole had a leather strap on the end and one pole slipped inside the other, the wider tube had holes in it and the thinner pole had a spring loaded pin that would pop into one of the holes when the bar had been made long enough. The pole was closed up as short as the two combined poles could go and it was slipped behind the legs of the suitcase stand. Eden pulled my legs apart and slipped one ankle into each of the leather straps and once my ankles were firmly held in place he started to ratchet the poles apart, stretching my legs wide, my feet as far apart as possible.

I was left in my uncomfortable stance while Eden sat on the foot of the bed looking between my wide open legs. I was looking at him between my legs, my hair cascading over the suitcase stand. Eden slowly unfastened his tie and he started to flick my buttocks with the narrow end of the tie like a whip. It didn't hurt so much as slightly sting. He played with his tie for ten minutes before he started to unfasten the buttons down the front of his shirt.

I'd been bent over and tied to the suitcase stand for an hour by the time Eden was naked like me. I steadied myself for cock but he still didn't touch me, well, that wasn't strictly true, he slapped my arse in passing, again, not designed to hurt me, his hand was cupped to maximise the sound of the slap but minimise the pain, just a little sting.

He was back in his bag, he had a training golf ball, the kind made of hollow rigid plastic but with holes and slots all over its surface so that it could be struck hard with a club but it wouldn't fly very far. I was watching every move he made, he was hard, his cock was seven inches long and almost the same in circumference and I was really looking forward to feeling it in my cunt but he was still messing about, getting himself ready.

The narrow end of his tie was now being slipped through two adjacent slots on his training golf ball and he was bringing it close to my face so that I could see it. The ball was forced into my mouth and the tie used to turn it into a gag, tied behind my head. He was now standing behind me, his erection pointing at my cunt, he slapped my buttocks again and I noticed that the head of his cock was darkening, so much blood was being pumped into his cock because he was so excited that his cockhead was turning purple.

And still no fucking!

Page 21

I was so turned on now that I could feel my cunt juice trickling down between my inner thighs, I'd been tied up for two hours now, forced to stand in an uncomfortable position. I was unbalanced, if the suitcase stand hadn't been screwed to the wall, I'd have fallen on my arse. He was ferreting in his bag again now, a large candle made of red wax but with a black wax outer skin...very satanic in looks. Eden lit the candle and started to wave the flame close to my cunt, I could smell the fine blond hairs on my labia singing in the heat from the flame. I screamed into the ball gag but couldn't get any volume out. He allowed the hot wax to drip over my buttocks and down onto my cunt from above.

The next move was very swift, his cock was in my cunt and he was dripping hot wax along my spine as he fucked me. He dripped a trail of hot wax from the base of my spine to my neck as he pounded his meat into my cunt. I was at screaming pitch from the pain on my back as well as the pleasure from his cock in my cunt. There had been more than two hours of build up and now an hour long fucking session, all thoughts of my uncomfortable stance forgotten.

Eden slowed down now, he pulled his cock out until just his head was engaged and he leaned back, aiming the stream of red hot wax to fall on his own cock as well as my pussy lips, he just stood there trailing hot wax back and forth between my cunt and his cock and then he blew the candle out and rammed his cock and the lumps of wax stuck to his cock deep into my cunt, I could feel the ridges of wax against my sensitive inner sheath, driving my pleasure to even greater heights. His body jerked uncontrollably as he climaxed into my cunt.

123456...8