Life Changing Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to get our car towed in, can't drive it like that!"

I'd been at the back of the Land Rover so hadn't seen the side of our car, the pillar between the front and rear drivers side doors was half way across the seat I'd been sitting in minutes earlier.

Our garage brought out a fresh car for us on the back of the recovery truck, it was a very old Astra diesel estate, it had been cleaned out ready for sale but it was going to have to do one last police duty cycle before it went off to the auctions.

I had taken both men's wallets before they were hauled away, in fact I had all the contents of their pockets. "Gavin, we should run over to their house, see if there's anything incriminating before anyone hears that they were nicked!"

We drove out to their house, the living room had detailed plans for the robbery as well as information about two other raids that the two men had made. The house wasn't empty; the two men's wives were in the house sleeping in the same bed. Because we had the front door keys we'd entered the house without waking the women. I woke them and took them into the living room to see the plans of the robbery. I read them their rights and cautioned them before saying, "What can you tell me about this girls?"

"It's a game our husbands were playing."

"Just your husbands?"

The driver's wife butted in, "Well, if I see a shop with valuables in the windows I plot it on the big road map so that my Barry can work out a route and timings so you could say that we all help out in the game."

I stopped my shoulder bag sending recordings to the van out in the street, "What do you say boss, innocent spouses or conspiracy to rob?"

The driver's wife butted in again just as I started recording again, "There isn't a real robbery, it's just a game that my husband is writing to be made into a video game."

"Do you have any idea where your husbands are now?"

"It's Thursday, it's darts night, they're playing away tonight!"

Page 37

"Really, what kind of car does your husband drive?"

"It's a Volvo XC-Ninety."

"Is it his own car or a company car?"

"His own...why?"

"Just interested, registration number?"

She gave me a proud beam, it's 'J3RRY', cost him a packet to buy that number it did!"

My ear piece crackled, Fred Ross was out in the observation van, "Boss, the number plates from the Land Rover were stolen a week ago but we've only had one report of a stolen Land Rover in the county, over on the Rempstone Road...oh, and the van is here to take the wives into central and the forensics guys are out here, they're suiting up for the search."

I stopped Gavin responding, "I think we should run down to Rempstone Road, see if there's a Volvo XC-Ninety with a personalised plate anywhere in the area."

Gavin grinned at me, "Okay, Fred, we're standing the observation down for the night, you hang around here and keep the crime scene log and grab a few warrant calls and share them out among the lads to go and roust people out of bed,"

It took an hour to find the car that our jewellery store robber had left behind when they stole the Land Rover, I had the keys to it in my bag amongst the keys I'd taken off of the criminals before we sent them off to await their solicitors.

I drove to a field road and climbed in the back of the car with Gavin to finish the shift off the way we'd started it...

Chapter 4

I had to go into Wootton Hall on Friday morning, I had to collect my new credentials, my warrant card stating that I was now a Detective Sergeant. I went in by the public counter and was greeted by a tall man who was reporting in to the custody desk as part of his bail conditions. "I'm sorry that I upset you on Monday evening Miss."

"I'm not Miss...Monday, did you upset me on Monday?"

"In the toilet."

I had to smile, I hadn't seen his face on Monday evening, he'd looked at me through a hole in the toilet wall, so he'd seen my face...although I doubt that he was actually looking at my face once I'd pulled my knickers down to use the toilet. No, I hadn't even seen his face, Gavin had come in and arrested him, I was still using the toilet when he was being picked up and carted off but I could have picked out his cock and balls out of an identity parade of a million men's cocks and balls. I'd never seen such a massive cock in my life as he hoisted it through the hole in the toilet wall.

Page 38

The custody officer buzzed the lock through to the back office so that I could go through to the administration office. I had my photograph taken against a red back cloth, as a constable I'd stood in front of a royal blue cloth. It was an easy way to differentiate between detectives and uniformed officers. The shield pinned inside my leather credentials wallet was also changed from silver to gold...not real gold, but real gold plated.

It was just a quick visit, it took ten minutes to print up my new ID card and laminate it and swap over my leather credentials wallet. I was officially a Detective Sergeant, I hadn't even had time to have my Detective Constable credentials printed from Wednesday. Gavin was a fast track officer but my promotions had happened far faster than his. Mind you, I had languished as a uniformed constable for twenty years first. As a village bobby there wasn't much opportunity for promotion but just a few days in CID and I'd had more than my share of excitement and two promotions in less than a week.

I left the secure area and walked out into the public office, it was empty and I suddenly felt disappointed, my own personal flasher had already left the building. I walked over to the custody desk, "Hey, when I arrived...you were booking some guy in...what do we know about him?"

The desk officer typed in a few details into his computer and turned the screen towards me.

Dan Macgregor, he was married and lived five miles away, an unemployed steel worker. Gavin was listed as the arresting officer; Dan had been bailed to a magistrate's court, fitted with a tracking tag, and a daily report to the station.

I found my car in the car park, it had been four days since I'd parked it, it was slow to turn over but fired up eventually. I hadn't used my car much in the past year following my accident so it needed a really good run to put a little life back into the battery.

I drove out of the car park and headed towards home. I spotted Dan Macgregor walking out of town. The size of his cock flashed in my head, after Gavin dragged him out of the toilet I had felt really disappointed that I hadn't had a feel.

I stopped my car twenty yards past Dan and climbed out, I was leaning on the passenger side of the car as Dan caught me up. He smiled at me, "Hello again Misses."

"I'm not Misses either."

"You mean you're not married."

"No, I'm married but I'm not Misses."

"Lady then...or...or Baroness?"

Page 39

"Nope, just Detective Sergeant!"

Dan burst out laughing, "Wow, I certainly picked the wrong woman to flash then didn't I?"

I nodded my head, "So, you're walking home?"

"Well, I do have a car but after Monday night...well, Tuesday morning, my wife took my car and went to stay with her mother while she considered what to do about her...our future."

"You want a lift home?"

"Thanks, that would be great, this bloody tracking tag chafes my ankle if I have to walk too far."

I opened the door for Dan to climb into the car, I ran around the front and realised that I was bouncing rather a lot and Dan was watching every wobble. I got in and started to drive; Dan looked over at me and smiled before he looked down into his own lap, "And there he is...my real problem raises his head again!"

I looked over and his trousers were tenting up...not just tenting but it looked like his dick could punch a hole in the front of his trousers.

"I can't really blame my wife for leaving, I have this problem..." he pressed his forearm down on his cock to stop it tenting his trousers out, "...well, you've seen it, can you imagine it...every night...it won't go away, even after I cum it won't go down...Gail...my wife...she loved it in the early days but after four years, every day, many times a day it...well, it got too much for her and she stopped wanting sex at all. I started doing crazy shit like Monday night in the toilet. She didn't really leave me just because I got caught; we hadn't been 'Communicating' properly for a year."

We made small talk all the way to his front door, he thanked me for the lift, he leaned in to kiss my cheek and stopped himself, "Would it be inappropriate if I gave you a goodbye kiss?"

I nodded my head, "I'm afraid so."

"What about a thanks for the lift home kiss?"

"That too."

Dan laughed, "Well, I suppose that a shag is out of the question too then!"

"Definitely."

He looked down at my legs and then up at my tits stretching the front of my top out of shape.

"What are you doing?"

Page 40

"Trying to fix you in my memory so that when I get in home I can jerk off remembering what you look like...it's an improvement on my past performance, at least I'm going into my house to jerk off and not doing it out here in your car."

He rolled in the seat and swung his legs out of my car but then stopped short of actually leaving, "If I can't kiss you or shag you, how about I make you a coffee?"

"Now that's an acceptable offer!"

He grinned at me again and jerked his head towards his front door, "Come on then."

I followed Dan into his house, followed him into his kitchen, there was a topless picture of a woman pinned to the front of a larder unit, I smiled at the picture but more at the very clean spot on the floor right in front of the picture. "Nice kitchen Dan."

"When I worked at the steel works I made good money, Gail picked out the units for the kitchen, that's Gail in the picture by the way."

"Gail has good taste, is she okay with you pinning her topless picture on the front of the cabinet though?"

"No, she'd kill me if she even knew that I'd printed it out, I took it on holiday last year, she let me take the picture in the understanding that I'd let her delete it off the camera as soon as we got home. I used the undelete feature on my PC to get the picture back after she deleted it."

I made a theatrical gesture of looking at the clean spot on the floor, "Looks like you 'REALLY' like looking at it."

Dan rubbed his cock through his trousers, "I've jerked off to that picture a hundred times since Tuesday."

"It's only been three days since Tuesday."

"Yes, I've been trying to hold myself back!"

I laughed and he said, "Well, if I can't fuck you, can I at least masturbate myself while I look at you?"

"I guess that if you don't touch me it'd be okay!"

Dan pulled his T-shirt off, he kicked his shoes off and dropped his trousers, I smiled as his cock sprang into view, he almost fell on his face as he tried to kick his trousers off he was in so much of a hurry. He didn't bother taking his socks off and I have to say that there is no sight so comical as a man, totally naked apart from white ankle socks...no, scratch that, there is one thing more comical, a naked man wearing white ankle socks while he's whacking his cock.

Page 41

"Can you lift your top so I can see your tits in your bra while I cum?"

I shook my head.

"How about lifting the front of your skirt so I can see your knickers?"

I shook my head again.

"Well, how about flashing your arse for me...you have a beautiful arse, I saw it really close up on Monday night."

I was about to shake my head again but then I thought, 'Why the hell not, he had seen my arse naked before anyway.'

I turned my back and lifted my skirt, I was wearing a white thong, the back was like dental floss strung between my arse cheeks.

"Lean over the countertop!"

I turned slightly so that I could lean forwards over the counter top, "Remember, it would be very inappropriate for you to touch me!"

Dan was still rubbing his cock furiously as he stepped in closer, I heard him groan and suddenly my buttocks felt very warm and very wet, he'd climaxed and splashed his spunk all over my arse.

I stood upright again; the back of my skirt fell down over the wet patch on my arse. I raised my eyebrows because he was so close to me, he stepped back, his cock was still like a rod of iron even after he'd climaxed, he was still hard and still rubbing.

"Can I kiss you now?"

"I think that would still be inappropriate but I guess a quick peck couldn't hurt."

He stepped back in, pushing my back against his counter, as his mouth covered mine his cock pressed into my belly, it slipped upwards as he closed the gap between us, the head of his cock was pressing up against the underside of my bra. I went to push him away but as my hand brushed against his cock I changed my mind. I took his cock in one hand and started to rub him, I had to add my other hand as well because his cock was so fat. We continued kissing until he fired off his second load all over my bra.

He stepped away, "Sorry about that DS Clark."

Dan was still hard after two orgasms in quick succession; it crossed my mind to invite Dan over to my house so that John could watch him fuck me.

Page 42

Dan made the coffee and opened his fridge, "Damned, I'm out of milk...do you like your coffee black?"

I shook my head.

"I could get dressed and run round to the shop, it's only across the back of the house..."

I was still fully dressed...if a little soggy around the back and front, "I could go."

"There's an alleyway two doors up that runs through to the back street."

I ran from Dan's house to the alleyway, I could feel Dan's spunk running down my stomach from the load Dan had dumped against my bra and I could feel it trickling down over my arse from the dump he'd left on my buttocks. I was so fucking turned on as I walked along with two twin streams of semen running down under my clothes as I headed for the shop.

We took our coffee through to the living room, Dan sat on the sofa his cock still rock hard and he was rubbing it gently as he looked across at me standing in front of one of his comfortable chairs.

"You can sit down."

"My arse is covered with your spunk!"

"I could wipe it off for you if you'd let me touch your body!"

"Okay!"

Dan left his coffee at the side of his sofa and he ran into the kitchen again. he returned with a hand towel, he came up behind me and pulled at the waistband of my skirt, I felt it slacken off, he'd flipped the clasp and pulled the zipper at the back of my skirt in one action, my skirt sank to my ankles.

He rubbed the spunk away from my arse and then he reached around me, he lifted the front of my T-shirt and dabbed at the spunk covering my ribs and stomach but as he rubbed he was bending his knees, he slipped his hips against my buttocks and slotted his cock between my thighs. He fucked the soft flesh between my thighs as he wiped my stomach down. He stood up into me, his massive cock pushing the thin gusset of my thong up into my cunt. He backed away an inch and dropped the spunk covered towel on to the floor, I was stroking the front of my knickers as he started to slid his cock back up towards my cunt again.

At the crucial moment I pulled my knickers to one side and opened the way for his cock to slide up into my cunt. I gasped with the agony and the ecstasy of such a massive cock burrowing up into my cunt. In ten seconds my knees felt weak, in twenty I started to fall forward and crashed, face down, onto his sofa, all the way through the fall Dan was still fucking me and for forty minutes after I finished falling. I had so many orgasms that I was like a soggy dishrag that needed wringing out when Dan finally fired his third salvo of spunk up into my cunt.

Page 43

After our fuck things turned very civilised, I sat on the chair in my knickers and top while Dan sat totally naked...apart from his white ankle socks of course.

We drank our coffee and made small talk...

"When you hide in the ladies toilet to flash at women using the loo, do you care who you flash at...I mean, do you go for younger women, older...who?"

"I don't care, any woman, any age, any colour, I get excited and flash at them, if I'm really lucky, they'll jerk me off, some even suck my cock but not many women will do that as my cock is so big."

"So...you'll fuck any woman of any age?"

"Yes!"

I took out my mobile phone and snapped a photograph of Dan, I dialled a number.

"Mum, are you still frustrated?"

I listened to my mother's response...

"I'm going to send you a picture, see what you think."

I sent the picture through to my mother, "He's here and he's hard, he needs a woman who won't say stop!"

I told her Dan's address and hung up.

"You've really just invited your mother over to have sex with me while you watch?"

I shook my head, "Not watch, I've got to get off to work but I thought that fucking my mother...who hasn't had sex for a year...would keep you out of trouble for a few more hours."

I passed my mother out on the main road as I was heading into Kettering to meet up with Gavin, she was driving like a drunk driver she was so desperate to get fucked...

Chapter 5

I had to go home for a shower after playing with Dan, John was home, he'd been to see Joan, she knew that Paul wasn't her biological father, her mother had confessed to having sex with another man to conceive but hadn't told her who.

"Sue and Joan are coming over on Sunday, I'm going to screw Sue, try and make her pregnant, it'll make a change to fuck a woman who looks and acts so much like a man.

We had dinner together, well dinner for John but Lunch for me, and then I went off to work, observations on a drug dealer who stood on the corner of Abby Street and Melbourne Road. We weren't really interested in William Baker though, he was the small fry on the end of a long supply chain, we wanted to find the man who supplied William and follow him to his supplier and on up the chain. I was in the camera van on Melbourne Road and Gavin was in an empty house on Abbey Street, I was listening to Gavin ranting and raving about William Baker being a lazy little bastard in my earpiece because we'd been in position for an hour and William still hadn't turned up for work selling drugs. His customers were all there, eight men just wandering about aimlessly desperate to get their fix for the weekend.

William finally turned up to sell drugs to his customers and we spent the rest of the night recording the comings and goings out on the street, William may have been late turning up for work but he did put in a full shift, he stood there from midnight until six o'clock in the morning. We were just about to pack up when a new player turned up, an unknown face took over from William so we were stuck there monitoring the new drug dealer selling a few batches of drugs to customers.

My police issue mobile telephone rang at mid day. I knew it couldn't be Gavin as he was still ranting in my left ear. I was surprised; Gavin was the only person who had ever rung me on my official phone since I was issued with it. I looked at the screen, the caller name on the screen was 'COBRA'. I was either being called by a snake or The Cabinet Office Briefing Room so I prepared myself to talk to a slithering reptile in either case.

I pressed the green button and held the phone to my left ear so that what I heard would be transmitted on to Gavin too.

"Don't say a word, your mobile's GPS shows you are near the Northampton Saints Rugby ground, Walk to the Abbey Street Recreation Park and wait to be picked up, tell no one what you are doing!"

I hadn't gone against my instructions, I hadn't told Gavin what I was doing but he knew because he'd listened in on the telephone call at the same time as me. I left the observation van, walked along Melbourne Road, turned right into Abbey Street and walked to the gate at the end of the road. There was a wide strip of bare earth that sometimes doubled as a car park for people using the Abbey recreation ground. I walked towards Ross Road, when I got close to Tower Square a black Lynx helicopter drifted over the rooftops of the houses and swooped down onto the wide expanse of grass that held all kinds of impromptu sporting activities.

1...345678