Life Changing Moment

Story Info
"May I please suck your beautiful toes?"
819 words
4.52
4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One:

Why I did it? I still am not sure, was it something I always wanted to do, a hidden desire maybe. Arriving home late from a party on campus, a little intoxicated, to the dorm room I shared with Megan. Opening the door and flicking on the light to find her naked legs in the air moaning as she fingered herself.

Shutting the door quickly I starred at her gorgeous naked body, her eyes closed, she continued pleasuring herself. Both hands working on her bald pussy I felt as if I was in a trance. Moving closer to her, a magnificent site, I had seen her naked before but never like this.

Legs in the air cute little toes pointing up, did she know I came home? She didn't seem to care either way. Then it happened, I was sucking her sweet toes in my warm mouth. I hadn't made a decision to do it just did it and strangely I was really into serving her toes and feet.

The bigger surprise was she seemed to like it looking up I saw her beautiful blue eyes watching me. "That feels so good Cheri please don't stop," Megan pleaded. Encourage and turned on I knelt on the bed licking the souls and heels of her feet. Licking and sucking her toes, "That's it toe slut clean my feet!" Megan yelled. Wait, what, no time to think I was so turned on servicing her sweet little feet and pink painted toes while she fingered herself.

She lowered her left foot between my legs rubbing my wet pussy under my skirt. My wet panties giving away how much I loved this. "Ride my foot slut!" Megan ordered. Why was she ordering me around we are friends, but my sexual lust didn't care, I grinded on her foot as I sucked her toes I felt wonderful, perfect, like finding something I was looking for.

Wild abandon taking control sucking and rubbing we were both screaming in pleasure orgasms shaking us down to the core. Though It was amazing I was embarrassed and after recovering my senses I slink to my own bed hoping we would never have to talk about what just happened.

"You were really into that," Megan said more has a statement then a question.

"I've been drinking," I responded trying to make an excuse.

"It's okay if you like doing it, I like you doing it, that was a great orgasm, Cheri," Megan had a sweet way of getting to the point.

"I was so turned on walking in on you, then your words were strangely erotic and encouraging I went with it." I was rambling till Megan interrupted "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes," I responded meekly.

"Good we can do that again sometime," she said with a cute giggle.

Chapter Two:

I arrived at the dorm room after class to find Megan sitting in the desk chair naked. Her long blonde hair, ample breast, perfect nipples, flat stomach, a shaved pussy, and those gorgeous little feet and toes painted red this time.

"Strip Slut!" Megan ordered in a harsh tone.

"What?" I stammered.

"Play time," was all she said.

I followed orders, not sure why, I was sober but felt the same trance engulf me starring at those gorgeous feet. Standing naked before Megan, confused by her control over me, I waited for more orders.

"What do you want?" Megan asked her voice strangely erotic to my ears.

"I don't know," I stammered.

"SAY IT!" Megan yelled.

"May I please suck your beautiful toes?" Why I said that is not clear, why was this turning me on so much, how did she know and I didn't know my self.

"On your knees, Slut!" Megan ordered.

I followed her orders as she laughed, kissing her feet, licking them, working them as she moaned in pleasure. "Such a good Slut." Megan purred. has her fingers rubbed her clit. I was so frantic with desire servicing her gorgeous feet while she played with her sweet pussy. Her scent filling the dorm room as she raised her legs bending at the knee for better access.

I licked the souls and heels sucking the toes rubbing both feet with my hands. Megan's moans filled the room, I loved serving her gorgeous feet, hoping she would fuck me with her foot like before, but not this time. I was so horny watching her have an orgasm I tried putting her foot between my legs.

"Not yet Slut" Megan said with an evil laugh. I whimpered, "See I told you," who was Megan talking too? Looking up, there she was, Savana the redhead from across the hall. How long had she been there?

"Want to try it? She's amazing, a master of toe sucking." Megan asked Savana.

My head spinning has Savana sat before me offering her feet and toes to my waiting mouth.