All Comments on 'Life Changing Your Plans Ch. 01'

by 1965Squash

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Do continue

Keep on going, this is a great start. You've built in enough story lines already to carry another bunch of chapters.

Your characters are developing depth, and establishing themselves as people. The vignette about the pool and how people helped him with it are a strong indicator that he is one of the good guys. Raising a daughter who was abandoned by her mother and doing so successfully further shows his character.

Jennifer is going to be a storm cloud for him. Given the tiny bit you've presented of her, she could be a great liability, or a great help.

Trey and Gabby will be another trial to him, I think.

Great start!

MaximguyMaximguyover 8 years ago
A lot to like here.

This is free of writing errors and I like the characters. The only flaw is the dialogue seems a bit over the top and sugary sweet. Still, the characters are interesting enough and I'm looking forward to where this is going.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Interesting Read****

Looking forward to next Chapter. Thanks for sharing.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Hey!!!

Think you might finish this one soon I see you are going to part 3 on another of your posts!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous