Life Decisions - Laura 4 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
123 Followers

"So darling, we have stocked the fridge and cupboards again, done some washing at least you've now got some clean knickers for work tomorrow!" stated Trisha "Oh I've also taken some clothes you had dumped in the living room, I will soak them and try and remove the food stains for you!"

Laura smiled happily. "Oh, thanks mum, you are a star," smiled Laura, "the takeaway slipped in my hand when I was eating..." explained Laura.

"Think you should survive for another couple of weeks now?" Trisha asked looking over her glasses.

Laura rolled her eyes, "Yes mum, but I promise I will text you regularly!"

Trisha left at five-thirty feeling weary and tired, but ultimately happy that she had straightened her daughter and the house out. Again. She knew she would probably have to repeat the process in a few weeks' time, but hell that is what mothers are for. It was good for a catch up.

Laura waved her mum off from the living room window and smiled as she drove away. It was good to have the company and reconnect to the mothership.

Laura turned walked back to the sofa, kicked off her shoes, unhooked her blue bra and untangled the straps from her arms and lifted the wired cups over her breasts and pulled it through her white t-shirt arm hole and threw the bra across the room, it landed on the back of the single sofa chair in the corner. She wiggled her hips as she pulled down her jogging bottoms kicking them into the corner too. Laura standing there naked proceeded to light and have a mighty cheek caving inhale for her first 'fuck its Sunday night I need my Marlboro light' of the night. She exhaled to the ceiling, gently coughed, and put the cigarette in the corner of her mouth, padded across the house to the kitchen and to fridge, she itched her bare bruised thigh before getting her wine out and opened the bottle. Pouring the contents into large glass and had a good gulp, coughed again, and returned to the sofa in her cloud of smoke for relaxing 'school' night evening.

She would try and cook some of the bought food later. If she felt like it. Her first priority was her wine and cigarettes.

The Following Friday

It was 6pm the office had mostly all decamped to the Royal Oak which was a large old pub on the outskirts of town. For the office it was a strategic pub. It was the first pub on the way into town. As the football was on, they had put a large TV up in the beer garden. Laura had been given a lift that morning into work by Sean, as he lived nearby and was willing to be the DES. Laura knew she didn't have the will to achieve that task.

Sean had been volunteered by his colleagues in a round robin email on Thursday as he lived the closest to Laura.

Laura had been very good and with a lot of self-determination had purposedly only had one large glass of wine, and managed to set two alarms and made sure that she was up, showered and ready, as she was getting a lift in the morning. A couple of chain-smoked cigarettes sitting on her sofa knowing that as she had the whole commute without, followed by some chewing gum and overly enthusiastic spraying of some body spray she surprised herself and was ready at eight thirty on the dot to be picked up.

Work had been ok for a Friday. The customers had behaved themselves. But for the evening Laura had no interest in the football, but the sun was still high in the sky, and it was hot and the drinks cold. As she had declined to go out last Friday thought it wise at least to show willing this evening.

Laura was wearing a full-length linen light pink gypsy style skirt with a white blouse and her pretty lace white bra, her hair was up in a ponytail, however as the week had got hot, she was sweating everywhere. It had been a very hot sweaty this week for Laura. As per normal in these situations she had gone commando, technically dangerous for work, but in such a long skirt vaguely safe, and with the heat. So much cooler around her particularly sweaty chunky thighs.

Karen and Zoe were sitting opposite Laura on one of the many wooden bench tables in the beer garden. Laura had made light work of the first pint and was now sitting with half empty pint of cider and her trusted Marlboro Light between her fingers. The girls were sitting under their own cloud of smoke being produced by the three smoking amongst others in the group. She had offered and bought the round of drinks as she walked in for herself, Karen, Zoe and of course a pint of coke for Sean. The girls went to one table and Sean and the guys to another.

Zoe leaned in and attempted a whisper "Law, Sean keeps looking at you?"

Laura unsubtly turned her head and looked across to the other table "It's because he is giving me a lift, he is probably worried about having a rather tipsy Laura in the car." Laura replied taking a gulp of her cider. "I'm trying to be good this evening, but it's just soooo hot!" Laura exclaimed fanning herself with her pack of cigarettes chuckling before bringing the filter back to her lips and inhaling deeply on her current cigarette.

The three of them then spent the rest of the evening in the beer garden drinking cider, and after a giggly burping session moved on to the double by gin and tonics and of course smoking.

'Glad I went commando,' she giggled to herself. Laura had just let the others go to get her next drink, while she sat there having a smoke saving the table and looking after the bags.

With the other girls had gone, she had the table to herself and with the noise of the football commentary so no one she hoped was any wiser of her actions. She pulled hard on her cigarette as the pee trickled, then gushed between her legs tickling her thighs on the way to the grass floor of the beer garden. She could have gone to the loo with the others, but she had just lit her cigarette and thought it unwise to waste it. So, she flipped the back of her long skirt from under her bum, so it hung off the back of the bench and down to the grass below, shuffled forwards slightly and let go.

There was a downside of her actions, firstly she thought she had a splinter from the bench in her naked bottom and secondly, she now had wet sandals. It was hot, she was tipsy, and at that moment in time did not care, she hoped they would soon dry off.

She got out her phone and checked for her social media, to concentrate on something than other what was going on between her thighs and to kill time whilst she waited for the girls and her next drink. It was all football related so she yawned and put her phone back in the bag. Had a cheek hollowing inhale with a large, coned exhale, and as she turned her head slightly, out of the corner of her eye she caught a glance of Sean, were the girls right and Sean kept staring at her? She briefly stopped pissing just in case. Laura smiled and sipped the melted gin flavoured ice dregs of the G+T and inhaled her cigarette, turned her head towards the direction of Sean and exhaled. "Bugger" she said to herself, he wasn't looking at her that time, he was watching the football, as someone had tried to score or something.

Sean was about 6ft slim build with short black hair. He was the manager of engineering department and had previously mentioned he did some of sport, cricket, or something. Laura was not particularly interested at the time and now could not remember. She had tried her best to be enthusiastic when her talked about it at the time. He was now looking rather good wearing a short sleeved checked shirt and blue tailored shorts.

She was pondering what to do next when the sound of giggling and shrieking meant the return of the girls with the drinks on a tray and a wooden spoon with a number on it. They had bought a double round as the scrum at the bar was so big. Somebody had been clever to order several bowls of chips, which was a fabulous idea as no one had eaten anything since lunchtime.

***

As the sun began to lower in the sky at 815, Laura was slurping her third double G+T and was just about to open her second pack of ciggies of the day when Sean sauntered over. "Hey Law, the game is 15 mins in to the second half, are you ok for me to take you home at full time?" He smiled, the in a way of trying to explain what is going on. "That will be in about half an hour" he clarified.

Laura turned to girls said, "Is that ok if I bugger off with Sean?" She slurred then lit her new cigarette and inhaled. "It will be bloody expensive in a taxi if I don't" stated Laura in a plume of exhaled smoke.

"Law, you've got a personal taxi so go for it! Plus, he is se..." She corrected herself "A kind guy to offer to drive you home!" Karen said winking at Zoe.

Sean blushed.

Zoe added "We will be absolutely fine, I only live around the corner from here, go and get home safe with Sean, he is lovely!" she winked again.

Laura inhaled her cigarette. "Sean, I will finish this drink," she said swirling it the ice against the glass as she exhaled her smoke, "then go to the toilet and I will be ready to go by full time! Thank you ever sooo much." She tipsy grinned.

"Great," he replied, "I will see if there any lads who want a lift too."

Laura's shoulders dropped slightly after thinking she might have had the car with him alone.

With the next two cigarettes smoked and her drink finished. Laura suddenly realised she hadn't stood up for two rounds. She really noticed the world felt a little light on its now rather well-oiled axis.

She stubbed the cigarette out and gingerly got up; the biggest issue was retrieving her fat drunk legs from what now seemed a far too small gap under the table bench without flashing the whole pub her bare arse. She slowly did it, holding on for dear life on to the table whilst repetitively checking her skirt. With this almost achieved to perfection, she put her pack of cigarettes and phone back in her bag. She checked where she had been sitting and it had sort of dried up, there was a hint of a wet thigh shaped pattern on the wooden frame. Ignoring it she then aimed indoors and the stairs for the ladies with fifteen minutes till full time. Laura did say to the group "I'll be back" in a drunken Schwarzenegger style and giggled as she staggered away through the throngs of people.

Laura was wobbling slightly in the toilets waiting for the next free cubical, she leaned her stomach against sink for some support and concentrated whilst dug out and then re-applied her make up in the mirror. Then sprayed some body spray on herself- she was going to be in close proximately to Sean, a real male, a sexy hot-blooded male in just a few minutes time, and it was hot out there, she had been sweating. 'The weather is too hot for a large unit like me' she moaned to herself. She had thought about taking her bra off to cool down, she would have done at home, but seeing as she was getting a lift home, that may have been a little forward.

There was a welcomed sound of a flush and the occupied staggered out of the cubical adjusting her skirt. Laura stumbled around the women and bumped into the side of cubicle, all flustered she eventually closed and locked the door. Once safe she lifted up her skirt and with it up around her hips grabbed a large wadge of toilet roll and with drunken methodology started wiping the remaining dribbles from her pubis and chunky inner thighs. Hoping no one would notice or really worry about the large puddle on the floor by the sink. She really could not have waited any longer.

She stood again in the puddle and corrected her appearance the best she could, and then carefully came back downstairs and briefly pausing in the hum of the pub contemplating queuing for another quick gin but thought better of it. She carefully swayed and meandered her way back into the beer garden taking every step as if she meant it. She looked up at the big screen, it was 85 minutes gone, she wasn't interested in the score but importantly assumed she had 5 minutes for a cigarette, so went back over to say goodbye to the girls, lighting up as soon as she was outside.

"Think the game is nearly over?" Asked Zoe handing her another double gin and tonic.

"Ooh thanks, I think 80 odd minutes gone?" Replied Laura gulping the drink and sighing afterwards "But the game hasn't finished yet, so my taxi isn't leaving yet."

"Ah so another quick drink?" replied Zoe looking at her half empty glass.

Laure overly exaggerated her shake of the head. "Don't think I've got time for that Zo, the queue at the bar is too long, and I still have this one?" She swirled the drink and the ice cubes clanged against the glass.

Zoe shrugged her shoulders, "So, do you know what's the score?"

Laura chuckled and again shook her head. "No idea, but its apparently the guys were saying it was an unusual game," replied Laura. She tilted her head slightly away from Zoe and pulled at her cigarette, then exhaling through her nose. "All I know is it is too darn hot for this time of night." Laura stated lifting up at her blouse flashing her large belly to Zoe, sending smoke twirling around between then as she was attempting to get air flow in and around her body.

"Tell me about it," said Zoe, "any more of this and I will melt into the ground, I was seriously contemplated coming to work in my bikini this morning." She grinned.

"None of the guys would get any work done if you did that, they would be queuing up at your desk to do your photocopying, retrieve your printing and making you endless cups of tea!" replied Laura, thinking if she did that everyone would be hiding away from her or laughing.

"Now that is an idea Law," Zoe smiled thoughtfully before hauling smoke from her cigarette.

At that both girls giggled.

"Shall we see you tomorrow night?" Asked Zoe

"Can I let you know tomorrow? Don't know if I can cope with two nights out in a row!" replied Laura knowing full well she could but she did like time alone on the sofa with a glass of wine and her cigarettes.

With that the roar from the near the television grew as the final whistle had clearly gone as all the guys got up to head to the loos or to the bar.

"I think my lift will be waiting for me now." Suggested Laura looking across the beer garden.

Zoe also gently stood up as she had equally had a few to drink and gave Laura a hug and a knowing smile as Laura stubbed her cigarette out on the ashtray on the table and carefully walked over to see Sean.

She put her arm on Sean's shoulder, primarily for support and secondly get it is attention- or was it the other way around?

He spun around smiling.

"Hiya Law, are you ready to go?" He asked

"Yup already," she replied with her very drunken smile.

"Great the others are staying on, so it's just us two going back" replied Sean.

"That's cool" said Laura, thinking that is a positive

With various jokey wolf whistles from their colleagues Laura slowly followed Sean out of the beer garden and through the throngs of people at the bar and to Sean's black Clio.

As Laura got the car she stopped and leaned against the car for support "Can I light and smoke this before we go?" she slurred holding up a cigarette "I need to smoke, and I don't want to get your car smelling of my smoke." She grinned at Sean full well knowing he was a non-smoker.

"Yeah of course," he replied, and Laura lit up and had two quick inhale and exhales to try and smoke the cigarette as quickly as possible.

"Thanks," she said with her second exhale.

Sean paused for a second and looked at Laura. "I will open the car and get the windows open; the car is probably boiling."

"Thanks, honey," replied Laura and questioned if she had just called Sean honey as she smoked her cigarette shuffling her posterior and her cigarette smoke away from the now open passenger side door window.

Thirty seconds passed as Laura heaved smoke into lungs before exhaling.

"Sod it Law, get in, we can keep windows are open" replied Sean from within the car looking through the now open passenger side window from the driver's side seat.

"Are you sure?" asked Laura, as she exhaled peering in.

"Yup get in!" Sean enthusiastically nodded.

Laura carefully got herself in the car, trying to keep her modesty again. With her cigarette dangled between her lips and with a drunken coordination she struggled to put the seat belt on. With a chuckle Sean leaned across and helped her. Laura could not but noticed Sean looking at her chest, fully aware how much the seat belt accentuated her large breasts and showed off her bra. Once clicked in she put her cigarette in her left hand and stuck it out the window.

"Thanks for the lift; the busses just don't work from here for me, I think I would have to have to change three times!"

"No problem," Sean smiled, "that is the very same reason I decided to drive." Sean kept one eye on the road with as much as one eye on Laura as he could.

Laura sat with her legs wider than normal apart; Sean had the air con set to feet blower as well in the face, which meant a ticklish nice cooling breeze was flowing straight up her skirt, drying her still damp thighs a little. This did mean that every time Sean got to a traffic light, he knocked her knee with the back of his hand moving the gearstick from 1st to 2nd.

Laura was actually enjoying both sensations; it was probably due to the couple of pints of cider and three double G+Ts and this heat she thought. She finished her cigarette and flicked it out the window. She was being good as she didn't think Sean would approve of messy butts in his clean car and lifted the button for her window to go up. Her dad had always complained to her about driving along with both the window open and air-con on- something to do with trying to cool the outside down at the same time.

Once the window was closed Sean started to enjoy the wafts of her perfume and potent cigarette aroma as cars blower moved the air around, he was a lifelong, anti-smoker, but for some strange reason didn't mind that smell from her.

As they got closer to Laura's house, Laura asked, "Could I be cheeky and ask you go via little Tesco's at the end of my road?" She asked, "As I have almost run out ciggies," she frowned as she explained looking in her handbag for effect, "I won't be too long!" She grinned.

"Yeah of course Law, it's on the way."

Sean carefully pulled up on to the curb by Tesco's whilst Laura moved as quickly as she could for her rather worse for wear state into Tesco. Sean enjoyed the brief sight of her skirt firmly wedged between her buttocks as she got out of the car. Laura did detour via the chiller for a bottle of white and some milk and then went to tobacco counter for a couple of packs of 20. She put the milk, wine and one of the ciggy packs in her large bag straight way after paying, carrying the remaining pack in her hand.

"Thanks for waiting for me honey," she said as she got to into the car, "Its good, I don't have to walk back down here in the morning with a hangover!" She said holding the pack for effect.

"No problem one doesn't want to get in between a girl and her ciggies!" replied Sean, as he turned and helped her with her seat belt again.

"You are a star," replied Laura, as he engaged the gears, checked the coast was clear and drove off. "Do you fancy coming into mine for a coffee?" thinking that he would say no, and then panicking if the house was presentable.

Sean grinned, "Oh, I could do", he said looking at his watch, "not got any plans other than needing a relatively early night."

Laura's drunk eyes widened in panic. "Cool, great..." she said as urgently and now nervously retrieved a cigarette and her lighter from the bag on her lap and held on to both for safety. As was her natural reaction as soon as she got out of the car, she lit the cigarette had a cheek hollowing inhale and walked around, her thighs slightly bouncing off the bonnet of the car as she then staggered down the path to open her front door. Sean followed waving his hands about her in the cloud of her exhaled smoke.

Bazzle
Bazzle
123 Followers