Life Decisions - Laura 4 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
124 Followers

Saturday

Laura was annoyed that she was awake well before the alarm; she had woken up on top of the duvet practically in the same place Sean had left her. Yes, she had her weekend morning headache and yes, she felt rotten, yes, she had predictably had to cough her guts up, but there was certainly some positivity.

Laura was lying there in bed dangling her second morning cigarette playing with her nipples and crotch again. 'God I'm moist this morning,' she declared to herself sliding her index and middle finger further in, arching her back with a groan forcing herself slightly against her fingers. Laura was replaying flashbacks from last nights' horny enjoyable dream in her head. She had confirmed most it was real when she embarrassingly found her wet yellow shorts and pile of work clothes on the floor of the bathroom on her way for her morning pee.

She had been, she thought, disappointed and sad when Sean left last night, but as she couldn't remember falling asleep, she assumed she probably passed out soon after she made herself came. This morning she couldn't be cross with him. Could she?

She was still playing with herself when the alarm went. I guess he is coming back this morning Laura thought. 'I better get up and have a shower just in case' she said to no one. She extinguished the cigarette in the ashtray turning the alarm off and padded off to have her shower.

With her post shower cigarette smoked and Laura dressed in one of her low-cut white tops with white bra, and a short loose linen skirt. She again hadn't bothered with knickers; it was even now at eleven thirty it was noticeably far too hot and sweaty.

She had sat down and had some breakfast with her coffee and another cigarette in preparation for Sean turning up in a few minutes.

Was he going to turn up? Was he annoyed that she was so drunk and unresponsive that he had left. Oh, so many questions she had whilst she sat there pensively smoking.

She finished her breakfast and then the post breakfast cigarette, and in the 10 or so minutes before he might arrive Laura quickly tided up the living room. It scared her as she cleared the wine and gin glasses, emptied her living room ashtray. In a nod to the smell, she found and sprayed a little air freshener she even remembered to pick up the blue bra and jogging bottoms from last Sunday that was on the floor and put it straight in the washing machine. She had only checked out her window only three or four times to see Sean's black car was still parked outside her house, so he she thought he must be still coming to collect it.

She settled on the sofa to wait for him, turned the TV on to the news channel for background noise and lit another cigarette which Laura smoked with the nervous in anticipation of a teenager. She picked up her phone as a distraction and messaged Zoe and Karen to say she was busy this afternoon, was unlikely to come out this evening.

"Sean?" replied Zoe.

"Maybe?" she teased,

"Obvious!" was Zoe's reply.

Followed up a second later with- "Good luck and tell us the goss on Monday x"

"Will do! x"

The doorbell then went.

"Fuck" he has turned up Laura thought. Inhaling deeply on cigarette and exhaling a cone upwards to the ceiling, she coughed as she got up, putting the cigarette out in the clean ashtray beside her.

She quickly went to answer the door, she looked through the glass panel on the door it was Sean. She smiled to herself; she hadn't scared him off. She straightened her clothes and opened the door. Sean still had his stubble but was in a fresh short sleeved shirt and tailored shorts.

"Hey Sean, come in, it's good to see you again this morning." Laura said debating if she should go in for a kiss or not. Deciding not to, and took a step back and let him in.

"Morning Laura," he smiled, "Thanks for a really great evening last night!" He grinned as walked past her touching and kindly and affectionately squeezing her just above the hip and walked into the living room.

"Are you sure?" Laura asked, "I think I must apologise; I may have been little bit tipsy, naked, and potentially rather forward last night?" she asked hoping to clarify her memories.

He smiled, took both her hands one by one, and as she looked up at him, he pulled her closer. Then kissed her.

"Don't be silly!" he grinned once the kiss finished. "It was wonderful we had a good chat," as he kissed her again "I thought it better to leave you, was that, you know, ok?"

Laura smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Yes," she said quietly under her breath and slowly nodded, "I think I passed out and fell asleep soon after you left." They looked at each other, smiled and stepped forward and hugged again silently enjoying the moment. "Do you want the coffee you didn't have last night?" Laura asked after a few seconds of the warm embrace.

"Actually, I was thinking of taking you out now for lunch, maybe a short walk around the reservoir afterwards?" He asked "Also probably then on for some ice cream or something as it's going to be another bloody hot afternoon" he replied informatively.

"Great," she replied, "Thank you," she said smiling, unapologetically grabbing, and then lighting a cigarette. "We could skip the walk after lunch," she said then forced a cone exhale, "and go straight for the ice cream?" she smiled.

"I think you will enjoy it Laura, it's pretty up there"

"Okay," Laura smiled "as it's you," and lifted herself up a bit on her toes, put her arms around his waist making sure her cigarette did not touch and kissed him on the lips.

***

It was just after 5 and Laura dangling her cigarette padded over and opened the fridge looked at the wine but removed the milk and topped up her coffee.

She walked over to the sofa tucked her feet tucked up under skirt, had her cigarette in her left hand and a cup of coffee in her right. She chuckled to herself. Normally it's a wine glass.

Sean had dropped her off half an hour ago. They had gone via Tesco's for her to get some cigarettes, and also for Sean to buy this evening's food and wine. He had asked her if he could cook them both tonight. They had agreed that it was best that they eat at her place, as he had a rented flat, they had joked she would have spent the whole night on the front doorstep with her normal evening cigarette consumption.

He had gone home to drop the car off and get his toothbrush! He was going to be back by six to cook.

She had texted her mum to say she was absolutely fine, and her phone would be on silent if she tried calling.

Laura was tired after being out all day, her legs ached. But she was incredibly happy after a great afternoon. The café he took her to, looked over the reservoir where they both had Paninis and cokes. She had reluctantly let him take her for a walk around the reservoir. The first walk she had done that didn't involve shopping for a long time. At least there were no hills. But as they both had the urge to stop to kiss like teenagers every five minutes, they didn't go very far between kiss breaks and her cigarette breaks on the two mile or, so circuit. It did take them a ridiculously long time to get around.

His wondering hands hadn't taken too long to discover she wasn't wearing any underwear under her skirt, which meant that every opportunity they had, his fingers were modestly up at the higher end of her thigh or on at least on to top of one of her arse cheeks. If there hadn't of been so many people around, she would have pushed him into the bushes and jumped on him.

Once back at the café he had bought her an ice cream and then they had both paddled their feet in the reservoir to cool off.

For the first time in ages Laura felt relaxed and happy. It all seemed incredibly blissful.

Laura finished her coffee and lit another cigarette, did a double inhale, exhaled her large cloud to the ceiling, ashed and then dangled her cigarette as she went to the kitchen to try and make sure it was clean enough for her visiting chef for the night.

***

"Oh my god." A panting Laura screamed, digging her chewed and bitten nails into Sean's shirtless back. Laura was laying back naked, her legs spread eagled on the sofa with her bare feet over Sean's shoulders inhaling deeply on her dangled cigarette as Sean's head was down between her thighs. His tongue working deep between her very her moist lips whilst one hand was tweaking her right nipple. "That is fucccking amazing!" Laura shouted again panting between cigarette inhales as Sean muffled something and carried on working his magic.

As Sean finally came up for air, taking a large swig on the nearly empty red wine glass on the occasional table, smiled and slowly kissed his way up her over her large belly and to her voluptuous breasts, nibbling on the very erect nipple on the way up to her mouth.

"Today has been amazing!" Sean said to her between kisses. "Desert has just tasted wonderful." He smirked before licking his lips.

"Thank you it's been great for me too." Laura panted trying to get her breath back, "but that comment is far too cheesy!" She smiled.

Sean grinned back, removed her cigarette from her mouth, stubbing it out in the ashtray for her as he shuffled up on his knees and kissed her, locking focus on his eyes she nodded to Sean as a positive and he climbed up on top of her body and his hard cock entered her, she groaned and then throwing her head back and panting whilst looking at the ceiling, she smiled.

Sunday

Laura woke up, after a few of hours of sleep, opened one eye to see the sun light was creeping through the bedroom curtains. She opened both her eyes to find an asleep, gently snoring Sean rolled on his side away from her. Laura smiled, and as quietly as possible had her morning cough before she finally grabbed a cigarette and lit it.

As Sean was clearly staying asleep, Laura replayed yesterday's fun in her head, the walk, ice cream; his Spag-bol, which she had magically avoided spilling down her top, was all divine.

The after-dinner sex on the sofa had been amazing and so loving. It hadn't taken long after he entered her to for him to cum. He apologised, but she knew the twenty-four hours of anticipation had got to him. It had got to her too she mused to herself gently stroking her still sweaty sticky thatch and noticeably sticky thighs below the duvet, it had certainly got to her.

Both of them had effectively downed their wine afterwards and had refilled as the heat of the evening had made the sex thirsty work, and for Laura she had to rest get her unfit lungs some breath back, the first post coital cigarette in three years had certainly been enjoyable one. As had been sitting on the sofa side by side, naked equally sweating buckets with their legs tangled together.

They had both come upstairs this time taking in turns in the bathroom. Laura had positioned herself on the bed in the similar place as the previous night, with her legs wide open gently playing with herself whilst dangling a cigarette. This time Sean hadn't left when he saw it, he walked through the door and climbed on top and whilst kissing his hard cock entered her once again. It had lasted longer and been extremely sensual. Laura dragged on her cigarette as she was busily stroking herself again. They had both had certainly fallen quickly and contentedly asleep afterwards.

Sitting in the kitchen together grinning at each other holding a mug of coffee. Sean laughed. "You can certainly drink girl!"

"Guilty as charged officer!" Replied Laura with a cough, "I know it's not good for me, but I get carried away, it makes me happy, and I can just bumble along out of work and be free." said Laura

"To be serious Law, we might have to talk about the drinking." Sean said sternly.

"Oh?" replied Laura taking a deep inhale from her latest morning cigarette, "I know I drink a little too heavily." She replied factually. "With your help, maybe I can reduce a little?" She asked.

"I can try, but it will need your willing too Law?" he said firmly.

"Oh?" She said deeply inhaling on her cigarette "I guess so!" she said with the exhale.

"I might be able to cope with a beautiful 'smoke breathing dragon' being my girlfriend?" Sean said using his fingers for the quotation marks whilst watching her latest exhaled cone go up to the ceiling and disperse around the kitchen light fitting. "But I don't really want to have to steer a girlfriend to bed with me every night or have that girlfriend forget what we may or may not have done in bed that night?" he stated.

"Dragon?" she asked smiling.

"Ok, you are maybe not a dragon, unless you can't find your cigarettes?" He queried jokingly.

"But girlfriend?" asked Laura manicuring her cigarette in the ashtray, then taking a large gulp of her coffee,

"If you will be?" Asked Sean offering his hand across the table.

The End, or was it...

Alternative Ending 1

Back to Friday

"You are a star!" replied Laura, and as they pulled away from Tesco's. "Do you fancy coming into mine for a coffee?" thinking that he would say no, and then panicking if the house was presentable.

"I would love to, but sadly," he said glancing down at his watch, "I need a relatively early night, and got to be at the cricket ground for 10 to help set up."

"Oh, I see." Laura tried and failed to hide her disappointment. "You could just come in for a coffee?" she asked.

Sean smiled and glance at his rather tipsy, clearly sweaty colleague. "Not this time Laura, I would love to, but not tonight." He gently patted her leg, then closed his fist together as he instantly regretted touching her. It was not the right thing to do. "Please feel free to come up to the cricket club tomorrow, there is a bar, it's meant to be sunny, and it should be a good game!" Sean suggested desperately trying to sell cricket.

"Oh, I hadn't thought about that, don't know anything about cricket. Thanks for the lift anyway." Laura stated as she carefully got out of car, she lit her cigarette as soon as the car door was closed and with a large inhale and walked towards her house in a clouded exhale, she did stagger sideways slightly bounce her buttocks on the bonnet of the car on the way to her driveway. Sean stayed and watched as her dress was wedged between her buttocks whilst smoke billowed out of her nose as she slowly fiddled with her bag, and she eventually got the key in the lock. Sean tooted his horn and drove off.

Laura leaned her shoulder forward and opened the door, and whilst dangling her cigarette she took out the wine and milk and accidently dropped her bag on the floor. She stepped over it and walked to the fridge putting the wine and milk in. Laura got her wine glass and filled it up with the open one from last night, as she had been a good girl last night not to drink it all. She took two large gulps as of the wine as if it was orange squash and refilled the glass with the bottle.

Dangling her cigarette, she stumbled into the living room carrying both the bottle and the full wine glass; she balanced these on the occasional table and put the cigarette in the ashtray. It was 930 at night and was still hot so she dropped her skirt to the floor and lifted her top and bra over her head and threw them on to chair beside her, this knocking last week's blue bra on to the floor into the process.

Naked she flumped on to the sofa, picked up her cigarette, inhaled deeply, exhaled to the ceiling, took another large gulp of her wine, and cried.

"Fucking hell, you are useless drunk women!" Laura shouted and then cried at the TV in frustration of Sean not coming in for the coffee. "I am sure her would have come in and fucked you weren't so fucking drunk already..." she sniffed loudly after again shouting at the telly taking another sip of wine. "grrrrrrrrr" she put the cigarette out in the full ashtray, grabbing another one and lighting it straight away.

40 minutes later both wine bottle her cigarette pack were empty and bladder full. She slumped off the sofa on to the floor and slowly like the cow she was crawled and coughed her way across the living room to her handbag at the bottom of the stairs and retrieved the one of the new cigarette packs that had fallen out.

"Ahh good bag." She said to the bag patting it for having her cigarettes, and she fished out a lighter and lit the cigarette from the new pack whilst sitting cross legged naked in the hallway.

She sat there and finished the cigarette, she instantly chain lit a new cigarette and noted still needed to pee, so crawled into the kitchen and used the kitchen chairs to get up whilst dangling the cigarette. She staggered forwards and backwards adjusting her position before she opened the fridge to get the last bottle of wine. She twisted open the screw top and took it with her. Battling with the now locked back door whilst holding her wine bottle with her cigarette clamped between her teeth, she got it open with pee already tricking, down her legs.

She sat down on the backdoor step took a large gulp from the wine bottle swallowed and inhaled deeply on the dangled cigarette her orange ball rising in the semi darkness with the inhale, as the rest piss gushed out through and on the floor below.

With the stream between her legs subdued she sat there swigging from the bottle, trying to think what to do next. She had been so close to Sean; he had touched her leg. He had been affectionate. He had smelt divine until he said no, she cried again.

Saturday

Laura woke up with a predictable hacking cough; it was still dark so keeping her eyes closed she instinctively went to reach for the bedside table cigarettes, knocking the half full bottle of wine over with a clatter on the back-door step in the process. She opened both eyes with the clang and righted the wine bottle as soon as possible. She was sitting naked and very cold above a puddle of her fragrant of piss and split wine, coughing her lungs up.

Her eyes adjusting to her location, the cigarette pack and lighter were located to her left, had clearly fallen off the step but at least slightly out of reach of the piss puddle and were luckily still dry.

"That was clever of me." Laura said as she lit up, deeply inhaled, and gingerly got up from the back doorstep. She slipped a couple of times on the puddle inside the backdoor but grabbing on to the door frame she got herself back in to the house with a combination of dangling the cigarette and holding on dearly to the wine bottle and her cigarette pack.

Once in the kitchen she leaned against the sink and used a dishcloth to wipe and clean her bottom and legs and threw it at the washing machine. It bounced on to the front of the closed washing machine door and on the floor. So, she proceeded to use her feet on it wipe it around the piss puddle in the area by the back door, leaving the filthy damp cloth where it was.

"Close," she said inhaling deeply on the cigarette. Laura exhaled and then took a swig out of the wine bottle, and it didn't make her feel any better, so she opened the fridge door and put the bottle in for later.

She staggered slowly towards the hallway before she padded up the stairs smoking her cigarette, got to the bathroom, sat on the toilet, and peed again. She dropped the finished dropping the cigarette between her legs, it bounced filter side down on the outside of her thigh and on to the floor "oh" was her only response leaving the butt where it fell. Laura wiggled her bottom and then flushed. She gargled a bit of mouthwash and then waddled to her bedroom, fell into bed, and tried to get to sleep for a second time.

***

Lying in bed, with one eye open and focused, the alarm clock said 11:21. Laura had the third morning cigarette going trying to find the will to get up. She couldn't really find it.

Bazzle
Bazzle
124 Followers
1...45678...13