Life Decisions - Laura 4 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make yourself at home," Laura said pointing to the living room on their left. "The TV remote is on the arm rest I'm going to go upstairs and change into something more comfortable." She mused thoughtfully, "I will get the coffee, on my way back."

"Cool." Sean nodded before quietly taking in the room.

Laura slowly padded up the stairs smoking as she went. She got to the bathroom, pulled down her skirt, sat down, coughed, and then peed. She then balanced her ciggy on the basin and peeled off her top and unhooked and removed her rather sticky clammy bra.

She kicked the clothes across the room towards the shower, retrieved her cigarette, inhaled, and with a laboured deep breath, continued peeing.

Once finished she threw the cigarette in to the bowl between her legs, stagged up, as she wiped, flushed, and sprayed herself with body spray and went to her room.

Sean could hear most of this, as she had left the bathroom door open and subsequently could follow her movement through her heffalumping on floorboards above him. She is no Woozle he thought. He picked up a blue bra with the almost parachute sized cups that was balanced on the corner chair next to where was clearly her seat and moved the equally discarded grey jogging bottoms on the floor.

He determined this by the large full ashtray on the occasional table and the remote on the nearest armrest. He folded the large, cupped bra like a clamshell the best he could and put it on the floor beside the chair and double checking the seat was clear of anything else before he sat down and patiently waited.

Upstairs Laura went to her drawers and with frantic effort, throwing more clothes on the floor found a loose large white vest top and just about managed to get that on over her head and down over her still sweaty body. Then pulled up some very short but comfortable elasticated loose fitted pyjama shorts. It was 930 at night and still nearly 30 degrees hot. If she hadn't had company, like the night before she would have been completely naked! It was far too hot to be conservative.

As she slowly and carefully made her way back down the stairs she smiled at Sean. "Hey honey, thanks for that, feeling better out my work clothes." She nervously chuckled as got the doorway to the living room, she leaned against the door frame. "What do you want to drink?" She paused as she thought about the options, "Wine, beer, Coke or actually a coffee?" Being thankful she had remembered to buy milk.

"Umm," Sean looked across from the corner seat he was sitting on to see Laura. Leaning almost seductively against the door frame. Her white fitted top and her large chunky legs on show, "umm," he continued to think as he then looked at vest top which was just about containing her large obviously braless breasts, which one was squished against the frame almost popping out the top.

As he was umming he watches as Laura pushed herself off the doorframe and padded into the living room and ungracefully bending forward grabbed a pack of cigarettes out and then whilst still bending over picked up her lighter and lit it. Sean had the perfect angle to see her large unsupported breasts swing down.

His eyes followed her large hanging breasts pressing against the thin fabric of her top, "Umm, I will have what you are having?" Sean finally spoke whilst dodging the answer.

Laura slowly stood up straight and unsteadily staggered around a bit as se tugged her top down which had ridden up over her bulging muffin fat. "That's, simple, will be cold wine!" She stated once her top was back in place before tilting her head back in the process of dragging on her cigarette again. "Are you ok with that?" She paused as her lungs were full of smoke. "Driving and all?! She asked as she exhaled the smoke across the room.

"Umm, yes, I will walk home, it's not far from here."

Laura nodded approvingly. "That's good, I won't have let you drive!" She smiled, before bringing the filter back to her lip and momentarily closed her eyes for yet another cheek hollowing inhale.

"I won't, I promise..." Sean stared with his mouth wide open as he watched in admiration of another of Laura's large exhales of smoke billowed across the room. He had been watching the girls smoke like chimneys all evening.

"Goody," she flicked her cigarette over the ashtray and shuffled across the room to get her handbag.

Sean just had stare, it was difficult not to perv, as she bent over to get her bag, at her large bum and thighs. He could not help but notice a small tattoo on her upper thigh. Her buttocks practically consumed the short yellow shorts as she bent over to pick up her handbag. It was evident to him from across the room she clearly had nothing on under those shorts. "Wow" he quietly said to himself.

He could feel his cock twitching in his own shorts. He gulped, had certainly become thirsty.

Laura missed his stares as with her dangled cigarette the smoke as practically in her eyes as bent over tightening her shorts further against her large backside as attempted to pick up the contents of her bag. Annoyed with herself as the new pack that escaped had fallen on the floor. Not really thinking that she had an audience, Laura was desperately trying not fall as she was bent over further with a couple of uncoordinated grabs and groans, she had got them.

Sean just sat there and watched in awe.

Once she had retaken her balance, she took the bag to the kitchen to put the wine and milk in the fridge.

She took out the half empty bottle from the fridge door, as it had been a school night, she had been a good girl not to finish the bottle last evening and poured the remaining contents in to the two large glasses, continuing to dangle her cigarette. With her hands around the stems of the glasses she slowly returned to lounge carefully carrying the wine.

Sean jumped up from the chair to take a wine glass from Laura as to help her. She gave Sean the slightly emptier wine glass carefully sat down on the sofa and curled up into a ball, with a large inhale and subsequent exhale away from Sean's seat, extinguishing that cigarette once she got settled.

"Cheers," she said as she leaned across the occasional table with smoke still drifting out of her mouth, to Sean on the other chair dinking the glasses together.

"Cheers!" Sean replied too again his eyes flicking down, he was utter in awe of her rather obvious chest.

"Thanks for giving me a lift home, and also thanks for coming in for a coffee." She attempted to joke holding up the wine it's nice for the male company"

"It's a great coffee." Sean replied sipping his wine, "if a little chilled."

Laura snorted and coughed at that, "Ohh wine coffee, now that is an idea!" Joked Laura.

Sean nodded approvingly, "Yes, what a good idea coffee flavoured wine or wine flavoured coffee!"

"Sorry, Sean, I am too relaxed. I forgot to ask; can I offer you a cigarette?" Laura leaned forwards once again, offering her Marlboro lights pack covered in "Smoking Kills" with a very poorly lung picture to Sean.

"No, No thank you, I've managed to not try one for all these years, not going to change that now" he stated.

"You don't mind if I do?" She said as she put the pack to her mouth, bit on the cigarette pulled it out and then proceeded to light it.

"Erm, no!" He replied watching again as she exhaled another plume from between her lips. "Just out of interest, and not being rude and prying, how many do you smoke a day?"

Laura chuckled, "To be honest, I don't count, I think it would scare me." She stretched to flick her cigarette above the ashtray. "Think some would say too many, I smoke when I need one" she said thoughtfully. "I would probably say a good pack a day!" she said as a semi truthful answer.

"At 6th form I could only afford to smoke or drink." Sean said, "I chose drinking, as not drinking but smoking would have been silly" he said with a gulp of his wine.

"Yes, I can see that." Laura said as she did a couple of smoke rings up to the ceiling.

Sean just stared at her exhales. Laura had managed to notice that.

"You like those?" She asked with a large gulp of her wine.

"Erm..." Sean replied, "They...err... are just fascinating I guess; I don't normally see them being done." Sean flustered an answer. Whilst his cock stiffened within his boxers.

Laura carried on in silence with that cigarette doing smoke rings, followed by a couple of snap inhales. Laura could see that Sean had to repeatedly readjust his cock in his shorts.

"Can I check that there is no boyfriend, about to storm in on us is there?" Asked Sean as he finished his wine, he had drunk it far quicker than expected.

"No, silly," Laura laughed, and then brought her hand to her mouth as she coughed, "but I would have thought even there was, I think I could have a male colleague around for a drink?" She suggested, finishing her wine with a large gulp to wash her throat down.

"Very true," replied Sean. Looking at Laura thinking that there is not a lot of imagination required to see her naked with her dark areolas and her erect nipples almost pushing through the stretched white vest top.

"Do you want some more wine?" Laura asked, looking at the two empty glasses, "As you are now definitely walking?"

Sean looked at Laura slightly bemused, thinking that she was beyond rather tipsy and clearly did not really need any more wine, but his crotch was driving his answer, as he still replied, "Oh yes please to the wine and I will definitely walk home now, but first I need to use your bathroom."

"Help yourself the toilet is up the stairs and the door in front of you." Laura replied helpfully.

As Sean got up and hoped that his semi was not too obvious as he walked across the room. He smiled as Laura lit another cigarette and she slowly got up, prioritised dangling her cigarette. Then picked up the empty glasses, she slowly shuffled to the kitchen. Swaying side to side as she walked. The wine on top of the G+Ts and cider was certainly starting to hit her. Her coordination had completely gone. Sean followed her to the hallway with the stairs. He enjoyed seeing her shorts riding up between her huge jiggling buttocks. "It's up there," Laura pointed with the glass as she turned left gently bouncing off the door frame clinking the glasses together as she walked to the kitchen and the fridge.

Sean took a while go to the toilet, as he needed his erection to reduce a little bit, so took some time to look around the small bathroom, her pile of work clothes and bra crumpled on the floor by the shower was a surprizing site, it wasn't surprizing to notice the half empty cigarette pack balanced on the toilet cistern, he assumed left for emergencies along with the lighter. The bath and shower had all the normal girl hair sprays, shampoos, and conditioning products. Due to his erection, he sat down on the toilet to wait and as had forgotten his mobile, still sitting on the armrest downstairs, he read the back of the shampoo bottle. By the time he had done his business it meant that Laura was back on the sofa with a fresh cigarette sipping her wine.

They both stated "Cheers," and dinked the wine glasses and Sean coughed himself as her cigarette smoke went up his nose.

"So, what were you meant to be leaving the evening early for?" Asked Laura, "rather than staying on with the lads?"

"It was nothing really, other than drinking cokes and orange juices all night does mean you feel bloated if you stay out too long. I enjoy watching the football, and then it's time to come home."

"That's good, just wanted to check you did not have to get home to the wife and children or something?" Laura enquired. She glanced at Sean and then did one of her snap inhales.

"Oh no, I will be truthful, there is an ex-wife we divorced a few years ago," he replied "but there are no children as far as I am aware..." Sean badly joked.

"Thank you for the honesty, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't stopping you being somewhere more important." Laura forced her exhale followed by a smile and an arched eyebrow at the attempt of a joke.

Sean was impressed how much this girl could smoke and drink. He thought he probably now stank of cigarettes and was trying his best to withhold a cough, but he was enjoying her company. They chatted about work, life and searched for common histories for twenty odd minutes, before noticing that they had both finished their glasses of wine. "There is more wine in the fridge, but I could murder another G+T if you fancied it?" Laura asked.

"Erm, yeah," replied Sean looking down at his watch and trying to focus on it, the time was nearly 11, time had flown by. "Guess I could have another one..." he mused as he thought out loud.

"Great, but first I need a piss!" Exclaimed Laura as she shuffled forward on the chair.

Sean shrugged his shoulders, "Oh ok, see you in a minute." He looked across as Laura did not move any further.

She looked across at Sean with her drunken lopsided smile. "Ah, I couldn't be cheeky whilst you are here Sean, and ask a favour, could I?" Asked Laura focusing on sounding more sober than she was as she put her burning cigarette in the ashtray beside her.

"Of course!"

"Um, could you help me up!" She replied, "To be honest, I'm fucked, my legs are feeling like jelly after the wine!" She laughed, "I could probably get up by myself, but I think it would be a little un-lady like" she giggled. "I wouldn't want you to gossip in the office..." she giggled. "...As to how drunks I am!" She giggled again.

Sean laughed with her and shuffled off the sofa and got up off the corner chair and stood proudly in front of her with his arms outstretched. He grabbed both her warm sweaty hands and pulled her up towards him. He pulled with so much force that they ended up in a hug her head resting on Sean's chest with his arms stretched around her soft body with his hands on her equally sweaty lower back. He could smell the acrid cigarette smoke mixing with a hint of body spray, and quite liked it. His cock started bouncing again. He was rather tempted to squeeze her arse but thought better off it.

They took a step back looked at each other in the eyes "Thank you!" said Laura smiling.

"No problem," replied Sean, "the pleasure is literally mine, kiss me" said Sean trying to pull her closer again.

Laura shook her head and wobbled backwards. "Yes and no!" she said not trying to ruin the moment but still wobbling back a step "I do need to urgently go for a wee first."

"That's fine!"

"Good, I don't think you would want me to make a puddle here, I wills tell you know, I wouldn't really care if I did, but you might!" She replied with a wink.

"Well in that case..." Sean thought for a second, "It's probably better that you do go upstairs!"

She unsteadily bent down and paused as she wobbled slightly. With some coordination, she picked up her lit cigarette from the ashtray and staggered sideways slightly before correcting herself as she moved towards the living room door and the stairs. Sean got to watch the drunken arse with now both sides of her shorts squished up hidden inside the crack between her voluptuous jiggling buttocks. The fabric disappeared like a thong. Her delightfully large, uncovered buttocks wobbled and jostled with every uncoordinated thudded step. As she reached the stairs Laura clearly unconsciously noticed and pulled her shorts out her bum crack before taking on the stairs with a reluctant sigh and subsequent deep breath.

Laura got up the stairs with the help of the handrail and some effort. She had her pee. Dropped the cigarette in the toilet, flushed, she then washed her hands, and her teeth and rinsed with mouthwash in an attempt to taste better for Sean.

She straightened out he shorts she told herself not to grab and light that cigarette that she could do with and headed carefully back down the stairs.

Sean met her at the bottom of the stairs, as he had been wandering around the living room like a spare part since she had gone upstairs.

They then kissed with her standing on the bottom step. He then let her down the final step holding her small of her back and supported her as she walked into the living room.

"Law, can I suggest something?" He said licking his lips.

"Yes" the grinning and very happy Laura replied.

"Grab and light a cigarette!" Sean suggested.

This confused Laura.

"Why?" Thought Laura, this stopping wasn't helping her drunken very happy and rather horny feeling. "What have I done wrong?"

"Nothing Law, I want to kiss you, you as who you are!" replied Sean stroking the side of her face. "I want to kiss the real you." He said as he gently stroked her face before he kissed her currently minty lips.

***

Sean had helped her up the stairs after the last smoky gin powered passionate kissing session on the sofa. He had helped her to the bathroom and then retreated to the doorway and watched where she failed to drop her shorts in time before falling backwards and down on to the toilet seat and started peeing though them. With surprise he then left her to have some privacy and sat on the stairs whilst she did her business. He was very surprised the fat girl in the corner of the office was such an extrovert.

"I'm finished honey, if you are still there?" Laura shouted out from the bathroom before, lighting a conveniently found cigarette as he came back in to find her standing up mid inhale of a cigarette. Her wet yellow shorts had been discarded and were now on top of her pile of dumped work clothes in the corner. As she staggered around, her body juddering with every step, Sean lurched forward and wrapped his arm around her waist. He then helped the half-naked Laura to her bedroom.

She sat there on the bed smoking and giggling with her head resting against his head. Her hand on his thigh. Sean was hugging her with his arm around her soft bare waist. She eventually finished the cigarette. With the cigarette stubbed out. She kissed Sean once more then attempted to undress herself. Before giggling. Sean sort of helped pull of her vest top over her head, she fell into him squeezing her large breasts against is chest. He gave her a big hug and kissed her forehead and his hands migrated down her sweaty lower back and finally squeezed her large buttocks, she moaned and wriggled closer.

"If we set your alarm for 1045," he stated, being less romantic and more formal as he picked up the alarm clock from around the ashtray, "I can be here at 12 and pick you up and we could go for out for that coffee you asked me for earlier if you would like it?" He said as he kissed her smoky mouth again, and then picked up and straightened, and then turned on the still knocked over bedside lamp.

"Pick me up?" She asked, confused, patting the bed beside her, as she reached up and tried to undo his shirt buttons', but he gently patted her away.

Sean kissed her once again. "Yes, I am going to leave you now to get some sleep, I will be back in the morning to see you, if you would like?"

"I would!" She smiled hopefully.

"Great, as I will need to pick up the car," he added.

She nodded, as she lit yet another cigarette. Exhaled and then stroked his stubbly face give him a smoky kiss him back.

And with that he did what he thought was the right thing in leaving, he got up and went to the bedroom door, flicked off the big light, and looked back at her from the open bedroom door to observe Laura gently illuminated from the bedside light behind her. She was drunkenly smiling at him with the orange glow from the dangled cigarette in her mouth, her large breasts hanging down with very erect nipples, her chunky legs wide apart, her own long middle and index fingers were already working her hairy glistening moist vagina.

Yes, she was his colleague. It would be totally wrong. But at that moment it looked like a very inviting proposition, but with great determination, he forced himself to turn and, rearranged what seemed to be the continuous hard on of the evening under his shorts belt, and slowly went down the stairs leaving Laura on the bed alone, very drunk, and very horny. The front door closed gently locked on the latch as he left.

1...34567...13