Life Happens

Story Info
Mother in law gives a hand.
1.1k words
4.32
29k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated.

Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

................................

Life happens. Due to an immediate medical necessity, I have been placed on medical leave from work for two months. During this period my wife and daughter had a pre-planned trip to go out of town.

It was arranged to have my mother-in-law, Susan stay with me during their absence since I had several limitations. I am fortunate and get along with my in laws. My mother-in-law is a very religious and positive woman. My wife, her daughter is the same way and very conservative.

Both women are very attractive with nice figures. Both are brunettes and the main difference I suppose is Susan, my mother-in-law's breasts are larger than Doris, my wife. I would guess Susan's breasts to be 38DD's while Doris is a perfect 36C.

I am an average guy but with a huge sexual appetite. My wife is the complete opposite. Whether it is due to her upbringing or her religious beliefs, she believes sex is only for procreation.

This leaves me frustrated most of the time which leads to me often fantasizing about her. One of my biggest fantasies is to watch my wife have sex with a black man or black woman. Basically, anything interracial.

One day I must have forgotten my mother-in-law was at the house. I was resting on the bed watching some interracial porn. Like always I was aroused, so I began to stroke my cock to the thought of my wife succumbing to black cock.

Suddenly in walks my mother-in-law. The first thing to catch her attention was my dick and then she looks towards the TV to see a pale brunette taking on three black men.

"Umm, you should not be doing that in your condition," Susan said, obviously embarrassed. She would try not to look at me or the TV but the woman's moan on the screen would cause Susan to look.

I continued to rub my cock. She then grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

"Jerry you really don't need to have that tension in your body," she stated.

I said, "I agree but I need the release."

Surprisingly she moved to my side of the bed and reached for my dick.

"Let's get this over with so you don't injury yourself more."

I was sat in disbelief. Here I was with my mother-in-law stroking my cock so I don't hurt myself further.

She held no facial expression. She was stoic in her actions. But man, it did feel nice! I closed my eyes and enjoyed the hand job.

I shocked myself by suddenly saying, "Suck it."

There was a slight pause before she bent down and I felt her warm mouth on the head of my cock. It was quickly apparent she was no stranger to giving head. As I felt my climax nearing, I gently grabbed my mother-in-law's head.

"Susan I am about to cum!" I announce.

Without missing a beat, I erupted in her mouth and she swallowed it all. Susan then proceeded to lick my slowly diminishing shaft clean and then stowed my dick back in my boxers and walked out.

I awoke from my nap and went to the living room. Susan was there working a crossword puzzle. Everything seemed normal. I thought to myself maybe I was dreaming.

That evening was uneventful. She made me dinner and after we ate, we watched TV. Nothing was mentioned of what had transpired earlier in the day.

The next morning, Susan said she was going to run a few errands. When she left, I lounged around for a few minutes before taking a shower. After my shower I dried off and went and sat in the recliner with just my towel.

Like always when I get bored, I began to fantasize about my wife. I put some interracial porn on the big screen, imagining that was my wife pleasing the black couple. I was fully hard and enjoying my alone time when the front door opens and in walks my mother-in-law again.

Just my luck I thought.

"What the hell?" Susan exclaims.

That was the first time I have ever heard my mother-in-law cuss.

"I wasn't expecting you back so soon," I replied, still handling my business.

"You need to stop watching that filth," she said. "Why do you even watch it?"

Boldly I said, "If you help give me relief, I will tell you."

Initially Susan refused, but after I told her that I could tell she enjoyed herself yesterday she complied.

Susan positioned herself in front of the recliner. Audaciously I said, "Get down here and suck my cock."

A slight grin appeared on her face before she slowly got to the floor. She grasped my dick and began sucking me. I could tell she was trying to make me cum as quickly as possible.

"Are you sure you want to know why I like watching that stuff?"

She never stopped bobbing up and down my dick.

"Look at me Susan," I said. She did.

"I want to see you lick the head."

Susan pulled my dick from her mouth and began to run the tip of her tongue around the head of my cock.

"I can tell you like sucking cock; you can go back to sucking if you want."

My mother-in-law resumed orally pleasing me while I watched the scene on TV.

"Mmm, that feels good. I see where Doris got her cock sucking skills from, like mother like daughter."

Once again, she pulled my cock from her mouth. This time she licked the sides, then underneath. She was no longer just sucking my cock, she was trying to please me, and I was enjoying every second.

Unexpectedly an idea popped in my head. I grabbed my cell and began to video my mother-in-law giving me head.

"You like having my cock in your mouth, don't you?"

She nodded her head.

"Look at the TV." I instructed.

I followed her gaze as she focused on the TV.

"That girl looks a bit like Doris, doesn't she?"

Susan nodded.

"You see I love to imagine Doris fucking blacks. I want her to cuckold me."

I was getting close to orgasm.

"Did you hear me Susan, did you hear me say I want your daughter to fuck black men and black women?"

Again, she nodded with my cock in her mouth.

"Are you ready for me to cum?"

She nodded yes.

"I can't hear you!"

Susan let out a moan, "Mmm, cum for me."

I held her head with one hand and thrust deep in her throat. She didn't gag as I unloaded.

Susan kept my cock in her mouth until I went limp. I don't think she ever noticed I had recorded part of it. She slowly got up and left the room, never turning towards the TV.

To be continued...