Life Happens Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother in law helps again.
1.6k words
4.48
17.8k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My recovery was going well and was on the last day of my mother-in-law staying with me.

About 10:30 there was a knock at the door so I slowly got up to answer it. I was surprised to see Lori. Lori is one of my best and oldest friends. We grew up together and over the years, we've shared a lot.

She's a strawberry blonde with a knock dead smile, great figure and usually up for any adventure. Lori is about 5'5" tall with what I call a voluptuous figure. She's very curvy.

"Come in," I greeted her.

I gave her a hug and ushered her in. She was wearing jeans and a red plaid button down shirt.

"I just happened to be in Arkansas, so I wanted to check on you after your surgery," Lori said.

I sat in the recliner with Lori on the couch. We talked for twenty minutes or so before I remembered I had something for her. When the time felt right, I told her to hold tight and went to retrieve the item.

"I have been meaning to send this to you," I told her handing her the box.

I wasn't sure if she remembered what I had previously told her that I wanted to buy for her. Lori grinned as she opened the box to find the large realistic looking black dildo.

Lori is very much aware of my fantasy regarding my wife, Doris taking a black lover and making me her cuckold. We've discussed it many times in the past.

Even though it was still in its original package there was an area where you could feel what the toy felt like. "Mmm nice," Lori said as she examined it, "Thank you. I am sure I am going to enjoy this."

"I hope so." I replied.

She fiddled with packaging for a second or two before I got up to grab some scissors to cut the plastic. I gave her the scissors and sat next to her on the couch. Lori quickly freed the toy from the packaging. As she handled the artificial phallus I was getting turned on watching her white hands wrapped around the dark rubber cock. "I sure would like to watch you use it," I said to her.

"I bet you would. How big is this thing," she asked?

"Nine inches by two or two and a half."

At this point I was starting to get hard. I believe she noticed my arousal because she gave me a devilish grin. She began to simulate stoking it, then she brought it up to her mouth and kissed the head.

"I am not sure if I can fit this in my mouth," she said teasing. Slowly she slid it into her mouth.

"Damn it, quit teasing me!" I replied.

"Who said I was teasing, too bad you're out of commission."

I grabbed her hand and placed it on my hard cock, "You saw the video I sent you last week. I'm not out of commission. I just have to be a little careful."

Lori gave my cock a squeeze through my pants. "I did and it was hot. You should fuck her."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes," she said as she continued to play with my dick.

"Damn it Lori, I want you right now."

"Before or after this black cock?" Lori replied, still caressing the object of her immediate desire.

I took the hint and leaned in to kiss her. We made out like teenagers on the couch kissing and grouping each other. In my excitement I busted the buttons off her shirt gaining access to her breasts. Thankfully she laughed about it.

I almost exploded when I took a nipple in my mouth. Soon she was shimming out of her panties and jeans.

After enjoying her full breast, I kissed my way down to her womanhood.

I gingerly kissed my way around, lightly licking before I focused on her clit. A moan escaped her. While I orally pleased her, I looked up to see Lori sucking on the black dildo. The sight caused me to increase my efforts.

Even though it wasn't real, watching her suck the black cock was a huge turn on. I continued to lick and suck on her clit for a few more minutes before I stood up and removed my shorts. Lori ceased sucking on the dildo and began to rub the head of it across her pussy lips. She lay on the couch with her legs spread.

"You want to see it go inside me?

"Oh, hell yeah!" I quickly replied.

With one hand she spread her lips, the other she slowly pushed the large black cock inside. I wasn't sure if she was going slow to tease me or to allow her time to get accustomed to its size. Either way I was extremely excited.

With each push more would disappear, her white flesh consumed the toy. I moved closer to her head and offered her my rock-hard dick.

She took my dick in her mouth as she continued to use the black dildo on herself. I reached down to fondle her tits, occasionally rolling one of her nipples through my fingers or giving them a slight tug.

"Does that black cock feel good?"

She nodded her head yes.

I reached down taking over the manipulation of the dildo. I would pull it almost out the push it in deep all the while she sucked my cock. She rocked her hip as I fucked her with the rubber cock. With each motion Lori would moan.

I then pulled it out of her cunt and instructed her to clean her juices of the realistic black cock. I crawled between her legs and easily entered her. She was loose from the toy but damn, it felt good. As I thrust into her, she began to suck her own pussy juices off the black phallus. I leaned down kissing her neck, then her tits. I alternated from one breast to the other.

"We need to find a couple of black guys to fuck you," I whispered in her ear.

Lori moaned yes while sucking on the dildo. Her gesture aroused me more. "Think you can handle two black guys at once?" I eagerly asked.

"I don't know, but I'd love to try," Lori replied.

I continued my efforts fucking her. Spreading her legs further apart, withdrawing my dick to the head then all the way back in. After a few moments I rolled her onto her knees and proceed to fuck her from behind

It wasn't long before I unloaded inside her. I slumped over her for a few seconds. Then she rolled back on to her back and began to masturbate with the black toy.

It was an erotic sight watching her fuck herself with the fake cock, rubbing her clit and playing with her own tits. I was just imagining what Lori would look like between two black men when all of a sudden history would repeat itself.

I had totally forgotten I had a doctor's appointment that day and since I couldn't drive my mother-in-law was going to take me.

In comes my mother-in-law, Susan to find me with my shorts off and Lori laid back on the couch pleasing herself.

"Oh lord!" Susan gasped, "What is going on here?" she asked stunned, looking first at the naked woman on my couch, then at me.

Lori didn't miss a beat. She continued with what she was doing.

Susan was frozen until Lori asked her if she enjoyed sucking my cock. When Susan failed to reply Lori explained to her about the video I captured.

At this point Susan looked somewhat defeated. Lori was still pleasing herself with long purposeful thrusts of the dildo.

"Come over here Susan and help me cum!" Lori coached.

Like she was in a trance my mother-in-law did as requested. She slowly moved towards Lori, watching the large black rubber cock going in and out.

"Let's see if you if you eat pussy as well as you suck cock," Lori commented.

There was a slight pause before Susan slowly went to her knees. Lori adjusted herself giving my mother-in-law better access. Lori raised her hips and removed the toy. With her right hand she gently pushed Susan's head down.

At first, she was hesitant but soon my mother-in-law was making Lori moan. Watching the sight before me got me aroused and I began stroking my cock. When Lori saw this a grin came over her face and she mouthed something. It took me a second to comprehend what she was saying. She was telling me to fuck her, referring to my mother-in-law.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Here was my mother-in-law on her knees orally pleasing a female friend of mine and that friend was encouraging me to fuck my mother-in-law.

Before I realized it, I was on my knees behind Susan. There was no resistance when I pulled her slacks and panties down.

I was having trouble when suddenly I felt her hand guide me inside. She was extremely tight but very wet.

We all fell into a rhythm and it wasn't long before Lori announced she was about to climax. With that I fucked Susan harder. Lori grabbed Susan by the head thrusting her hips into Susan's face.

As Lori's orgasm subsided, I exploded inside Susan. We all remained motionless and spent. Slowly we pulled apart from each other. Gradually we dressed without saying a word.

It was safe to say I wasn't going to make it to my appointment. Susan busied herself in the kitchen while Lori gathered her things and we said our goodbyes