All Comments on 'Life in a Small New Hampshire Town Pt. 02'

by NorthernNewEnglandGuy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the continued story line and the development of the characters. I know this was fairly long, but the conclusion seemed a bit rushed. Maybe the growing attraction between Shiloh and Eric could have been placed in another part to the story. Not to say that I didn't like the two romances developing here, but maybe a bit slower. Her recovery seemed to occur to fast, but that could be fixed with some explanation of how long she had been seeing the therapist?

Davester37Davester37over 1 year ago

I’m also really enjoying this. I know a bit about small-town New Hampshire life, and your treatment of it rings true. You’ve developed your characters well, and I find them interesting and likable. Your device of inserting the characters’ thoughts into dialogue takes a bit of adjustment, but I’m willing do that.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

des911des911over 1 year ago

I'm enjoying it, too. It's a romance so we all kind of know how it's going to go. But, you have managed to keep the dramatic tension going with some nice twists; the characters are fairly well drawn (are they all too nice?) and the story is moving along nicely.

The technique of cutting between the characters works, but some of the shorter interludes can make it confusing. Also, some dialogue is spaced out and it can become unclear who is actually talking.

Small points, though. Nice story, well done. And, thank you

Turning502019Turning502019over 1 year ago

Looking forward to part 3. Gave 4 stars because of some repetitive nuances in conversations

ArdieffArdieffover 1 year ago

Sweet, interesting. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable. Interesting storyline and well written. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reads like a good novel. The author takes time to set the atmosphere and develop the characters. Best of all the main characters are likeable and I feel invested in them. Looking forward tp part three and many more.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Wonderful characters!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Possibly the best comparison of fucking, sex and making love I have ever read. A masterful tale and I look forward to reading many more chapters.

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanover 1 year ago
one of the

this is one of the best LOVE stories iv'e read in a long time

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

sI not only like the way you described the sex between two people which care for each other and how you had Sheloh, Chris, Tom and Erik interact. A very rich and exciting Love story as well as well written. Please keep it going I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lesson on true love's effect on sex!

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Excellent story. Your character development is fantastic. I am truly enjoying your story and look forward to the next chapter. 5stars

Jimloves2watchJimloves2watchover 1 year ago

You have a refreshing style. Waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a great writer, I'd love it if you kept on with this story. The characters are not your typical shallow "lets bang", they are complex and appealing. I hope read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a wonderful story that I'm thoroughly enjoying. Great work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am enjoying it very much thank you for writing it I look forward to more

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33about 1 year ago

Very good and very true to life I like how you explain the thought that goes through a person head.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2IC8 months ago

You have nothing to apologize for. This is your Work, as in these are your words, that you put together to form a story. If anything you write upsets the reader, they can move along and read another story. By the way, your story is terrific! Great character development and storyline. I like the way you put comments to help the reader understand a concept, definition, etc. Thank you for the time and effort you have given to write this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthernNewEnglandGuy@NorthernNewEnglandGuy
Just an old romantic at heart. Most of my stories are romances that develop over time. Since they are romances, it’s a given that the two main characters are likely to end up in a relationship and, since this is Literotica, there’s likely to be sex. I try to create interesti...