Life in a Whorehouse Pt. 02

Story Info
Becca gets hired at the brothel.
1.8k words
4.28
5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers -- this story has elements of BDSM and humiliation of women in it. That being said, you must remember that everything in this series was done with everyone's consent. I can speak from first hand experience, when I am involved in scenes like this that loved it. All of the things done in this scene were done for everyone's pleasure, including the pleasure of the prostitutes.

Also, if you are not familiar with my stories, I would suggest that you read the first chapter of this series so you get to know the people involved.

Now that you have met the women that worked in the brothel, let me tell you a bit about how I got involved. Like most 18 year old, I had wanted to go to college, but I did not have the money. I knew that many women that needed money did so by prostituting themselves. I needed money and loved sex, so why not?

I had heard of an area where girls like me went to make some money by walking up and down the streets looking for clients. Yikes, it was terrible! The clients were downright nasty and after having me do nasty things for them, as often as not, they never paid me and often just slapped me and told me things "Like shut the fuck up bitch. Get used to it!"

I had wanted to talk to some of the other women there, but that was a total waste of time. I guess that make sense, I was the "competition."

After a week of that I contacted my Aunt Patti. I knew she was a whore and I thought she could help me out. She spoke with her Domme, who agreed to let Aunt Patti help me by teaching me the ropes in the brothel.

Both Patti and the Domme agreed, I should not work there long term, but I could stay for a few months. Aunt Patti remembered the problems it caused in her family when she worked in a whorehouse for her Aunt Patricia. Once I knew enough about being a whore, I would be sent to another brothel.

After a few months, Aunt Patti sat me down and said, "Becca, I have made arrangements with a friend of mine for you to try out in her brothel. If you do well, she is willing to out you on permanently." The woman that ran the brothel was named Annie.

When I met Annie, she had me sit down in front of her. As I did she watched every move I made. She said, "Look girl, you are a cute young thing, but the world is filled with young girls like you. Patti tells me that she sees real potential in you, but you have to do something that will set you apart from the other girls. Are you willing to let me train you?"

I was thrilled to get a chance so I said, "Yes Ma'am, anything."

She then asked if I was bi. I answered that I was.

With that Annie spread her legs and I saw she was not wearing panties. The only other woman I had ever gone down on was my mother, and I enjoyed that so I get between her legs and started to do oral on her.

Madame (that is what most people called Annie back then) was a BBW, and when I got between her legs, I noticed a musty smell. Not unpleasant, but a nasty mix of sweat and possibly cunt juices. I never hesitated and slid my tongue along her thighs. I noticed as I did she spread a bit wider.

Rather then push my tongue into her cunt, I decided to play with her a bit. I had her raised her hips so I could cup her ample ass cheeks as I let my tongue slide around the outside of her swollen labia. As I got closer and closer to your labia, I slowly moved my fingers closer and closer to the crack of her ass. Just as I pushed my tongue into her cunt, I also pushed my finger into her asshole.

The results were instantaneous. She started to buck her hips and painted her cum all over my face. Once she had settled down, I slid my finger from her asshole and the wiped it along my tits.

She stared a the nasty brown streaks that my finger made and then smiled as I licked my tits clean.

She said, "Good girl. Patti trained you well. I will give you a chance, but first let's make sure you understand my rules." She used her fingers and counted them of:

"One, I do not hire whores, I hire prostitutes. A whore is just concerned about getting her "John" off and moving to the next one. A prostitute is a trained professional. She will do whatever it takes to get her client off as often as he or she wants dear. Do you understand the difference?"

I nodded, remembering stories about my Aunt Patricia that felt the same way. Annie continued, "When you come into my brothel, you will dress in a classy manner. I have a wardrobe you may use until you can afford to buy your own clothes."

"You will dress in an elegant manner, always wearing stockings, garters and heels. All our clients like that look. It is both sexy and classy. The length of the dress or skirt will not be super short, but short enough to show your thighs and the tops of your stockings and garters if you bend over"

She said, "Next, when you sit you will sit like a lady, but you will part your thighs ever so slightly. Cheap whores sit with their legs spread, Classy prossies will spread your legs just enough to catch a client's eye without being too obvious about it."

"The first letters of the word 'prostitute' are pro. You will dress and conduct yourself in a professional manner when in the lobby. However when in the bedroom with a client, I expect you to act like a bitch in heat. Can you follow these rules Becca?"

I nodded, "Yes Madame. But I do have a question. When I go into a room, what are the limits that I am expected to follow?'

Madame said, "Good question. After your first week we will have another chat. By then you should be exposed to all sorts of kinks. We will set both the limits and prices for your services. Only whores collect the money directly. They will pay me and at the end of the week we will settle up based upon whatever kinks you did.

Whatever tips you get are yours to keep. Many brothels make the girls give up part or all their tips."

Madame explained, "I will never do that, primarily because I think it is unfair, but also if the 'prossie' knows she will get to keep a tip, she works harder for the client. That gives you more money and increases the reputation of our brothel"

"There are a few more things you should be aware of. Each room is equipped with CCTV. That is for your protection, but we also broadcast it throughout the brothel. Aside from providing entertainment for the clients as they wait, it will also give you a chance to show off your skills and increase the demand for your services."

Madame finished up, "Finally, in this brothel we honor our police and military. Once a month, we allow them to come in and enjoy themselves for no charge. These men and women protect us and they are underpaid and underappreciated. This is our way of thanking them. Can you accept all I have explained girl?"

I stood up and curtsied politely, "Yes Madam, I think all the conditions are reasonable and acceptable."

I thought we were done, but then Madame added one last thing; "All of my girls will be subjected to constant check ups. It is up to you if you want your clients to use condoms or not. Men will pay a lot more to ride you bareback. However, I need to know all my girls are disease free and that is why the ongoing check ups. That is done for the clients protection."

"For your protection, all the clients, male and female must provide proof of being disease free. Before I let any of the clients use any of my girls, both Mistress Nancy and I will inspect their medical records as well as do a medical check of their genitals. Any client refusing this is turned away"

I looked up and said, "Who is Mistress Nancy?' With that a tall woman walked into the room and I could sense her authority. With no prompting I curtsied She towered over my 5'-7" height by at least 3 inches or more.

She introduced herself in an almost military tone. "I am Mistress Nancy. Like Madame, I am a co-owner. Unlike Madame, I remain behind the scenes for the simple reason that I am also a medical doctor. I love the brothel, but I can not be publicly associated with it. As a rule, I do not see clients. But if the price is right, I will break that rule."

"Madame tells me you are a pain slut, is that true?"

I nodded nervously.

Mistress asked, "Will you consent to me testing you girl?"

I was scared but nodded consent.

"Take off your clothes slut, let's see see what we have to work with."

My Aunt Patti had taught me a long time ago that a whore has no sense of modesty or shame and at times no dignity either. I never hesitated to get naked in front of two women I had just met. Once I was naked, Mistress noticed my "landing strip" above my clit?

Mistress asked, "You are a Domme girl?"

I explained that I was and I had been the dominant in my relationship with my mother, sister and most clients I have been with.

Mistress said, "I will let you keep that strip, because I only make slaves shave their cunts bare. However, if a client wants you to be submissive to them, can you do it?"

I looked at Madame and then Mistress and answered, "I am a prossie now Mistress, I will do whatever the client wants. The client will determine what I will be and I will make sure they enjoy themselves. My wants and needs are not important, those of the client are."

For the first time I saw Mistress smile. I was so happy that I had pleased her and thought we were done.

I look back and smile at how wrong I was as Mistress attached me to wrist restraints that hung from the ceiling. My first real test was about to begin.