Life in a Whorehouse Pt. 03

Story Info
Mistress and Madame push Becca way beyond her limits.
2.8k words
4.06
10.9k
6

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how we left off in our last chapter:

She introduced herself in an almost military tone. "I am Mistress Nancy. Like Madame, I am a co-owner. Unlike Madame, I remain behind the scenes for the simple reason that I am also a medical doctor. I love the brothel, but I can not be publicly associated with it. As a rule, I do not see clients. But if the price is right, I will break that rule."

"Madame tells me you are a pain slut, is that true?"

I nodded nervously.

Mistress asked, "Will you consent to me testing you girl?"

I was scared, but nodded consent.

"Take off your clothes slut, let's see see what we have to work with."

My Aunt Patti had taught me a long time ago that a whore has no sense of modesty or shame and in many ways dignity. I never hesitated to get naked in front of two women I had just met. Once I was naked, Mistress noticed my "landing strip" above my clit?

Mistress asked, "You are a Domme girl?"

I explained that I was and I had been the dominant in my relationship with my mother, sister and most clients I have been with.

Mistress said, "I will let you keep that strip, because I only make slaves shave their cunts bare. However, if a client wants you to be submissive to them, can you do it?"

I looked at Madame and then Mistress and answered, "I am a prossie now Mistress, I will do whatever the client wants. The client will determine what I will be and I will make sure they enjoy themselves. My wants and needs are not important, only those of the client are."

For the first time I saw Mistress smile. I was so happy that I had pleased her and thought we were done.

I look back now and smile at how wrong I was as Mistress attached me to wrist restraints that hung from the ceiling. My first real test was about to begin.

Let's start the next chapter, this is Becca speaking. This chapter will be especially harsh. I am going to be used and abused very hard. However, please keep in mind, this is not just what I wanted, it is what I craved. Everything you are about to see was done with my full consent. Nothing was forced on me.

Mistress explained anytime she played with a new girl, "I like to use the traffic light system. I will ask 'GREEN light' and if you nod I will continue. If you say ORANGE, that means you need me to slow things up and give your body a chance to recover before continuing. If you say 'RED' that means we will stop."

Mistress went on, "I will always respect your limits dear, but until I hear RED or ORANGE I will press you to your limits and take you beyond them. Understand?"

I nodded nervously as she fastened my wrist to the cuffs from the ceiling. She went to her toy chest and took out a whip with long strands. Each strand had a leather knot tied at the end. The purpose of the knots was to inflict the greatest amount of pain, without tearing the skin.

She brought the whip handle to my face and said "Kiss it." I did as told and she stepped back behind me.

The sound of the whip passing through the air was terrifying and then the slash on my ass made my body buckle. Had I not been tied, I would have fallen to my knees. She continued this for about 5 minutes slashing at my ass, thighs and back.

Then she came in front of me and asked, GREEN? I nodded and she stepped in front of me and started to whip my tits. She laughed "I love cows like you with big tits, I love putting stripes on those udders."

Her words were harsh and humiliating, but it excited me to be compared to an animal. The whip lashed at my tits, thighs and then she stopped suddenly.

She changed the angle of the whip and started to whip my cunt. Instinctively I brought a leg up trying to protect my cunt, which angered Mistress as she slashed all over my body.

She walked in front of me and said "GREEN?" I nodded and she smiled. She grabbed at my cunt and laughed, "You filthy bitch, you are soaked. You are loving this aren't you?"

I was afraid not to answer honestly so I said, "Yes Mistress, I crave pain and humiliation. Truthfully, I have never used a safe word and will submit to anything."

She glared at me, "We will see." Then she took the whip handle and pushed it into my soaked cunt and started to fuck me."

She knew I could not last long and just before I came, she stopped fucking me leaving me helpless and frustrated. She stepped back and slowly stripped till she was naked. She realized her nakedness would inflame me even more. I noticed that she had the same strip above her cunt as I had.

She leaned in, spit on my face and then said, "Most bitches can take a whipping, now let's see if you really are the masochist you claim to be." She went to the toy box and came back with some vicious looking clamps. She attached one on each nipple.

As it bit into my tender nipple, I moaned. She smiled, "You really are a nasty bitch." Then she wiped my wet cunt and attached clamps to my swollen labia.

She stepped back and admired her work. "How does that feel bitch?"

All I could do was moan, as I slowly gyrated my hips, trying to make myself cum.

She smiled, "Are you frustrated; you pathetic whore?"

Again, all I could do was moan and nod. Then she smiled wickedly and came closer to me and held up large fishing weights.

My eyes must have grown wide because she said, "Look at that Annie, the bitch actually looks scared!"

Mistress ignored my fears and attached the weights to my nipples and then to my labia.

I was moaning loudly when Mistress reached up and released my wrist restraints. Do you want to cum now bitch?

I nodded and she signaled to Annie who went into the toy box and came back with a long jump rope. "Did you jump rope as a little girl Becca?"

I nodded and Mistress said, "I guess jumping rope is like riding a bike, you never really forget how to do it."

Mistress and Madame stretched out the rope and told me to stand in the middle. "Jump rope you filthy whore and each time we have to stop because you messed up, I will whip your ass and those cow udders. Understand?"

Once the rope started to move I was able to pick up the rhythm. As I jumped, the weights jiggled pulling painfully on my nipples and cunt lips. The faster I jumped, the more pain there was. In a while, the pain became pleasure as I drifted into sub space.

I started to scream as my orgasm hit me hard. I stopped jumping fell to my knees and started to play with myself. I knew I would pay a price for that, but I was way too far gone to care. Finally I screamed again and actually started to squirt. Once I was done, I laid there helpless. I was so deep in sub space I could not feel the weights any more. I pissed myself and never made an attempt to stop it from happening.

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I remembered was water waking me up. I opened my eyes to see that the water was actually piss. Mistress was pissing on me! I tried to sit up but she said, "Lay there bitch, you are my toilet"

When she finally finished she grabbed my hair and pulled my face to her cunt. "Lick me clean."

I did as she told me to, but as I licked her, I noticed some cum juices mixed with her piss. She was obviously as excited as I was. I continued to let my tongue slide along her labia, as I did I could feel them swelling. When I finally got to her clit, she grabbed my hair and pushed my face on it. In a moment she thrust her hips forward and wiped her cunt all over my face, soaking me in her juices.

She she settled down, she smiled wickedly, "Did I say you cum could bitch? Did I say you could piss yourself? Did I say you could make me cum?"

I realized she had set a trap for me and I walked right into it. Her words terrified me, "Now you must suffer girl." She reached for the clamps and started to take them off, as she did the blood rushed back into my nipples and labia causing me to collapse from the pain. I rolled around and wallowed in the piss. The pain and humiliation was indescribable.

Mistress knelt down and pulled my hair so we were face to face and said, "Green light."

It wasn't so much the pain as it was the fear of doing permanent damage to my body. I whispered, "Orange."

Mistress sat in the puddle of piss and took me in her arms and gently rocked me back and forth. She brought her tit to my mouth and had me suckle her like I were a baby. I remember being amazed at how one moment she was a vicious bitch of a Domme and then the next moment, tender and caring woman.

Madame watched and brought some ice for my nipples and cunt lips. After a while, I felt better and looked at Mistress and said, "Green light.

Mistress had me stand up and inspected my body and said. "I see no damage girl, but the next part will be much more intense, are you sure you want this?"

I said slowly, "Mistress, I have never used my safe word before, but you brought me to that point. Truthfully, I am embarrassed and disappointed in myself for having used it. Please Mistress, I need this for my self-esteem. Please continue."

Madame came forward and said, "All of our girls that claim they are pain sluts, must be tested in many different ways. Mistress Nancy has abused you beyond all limits and you have not said 'Red light.' I will test you in a different way dear. Stand up, legs spread wide apart, hands behind your head."

Madame continued, "Here is how this test works. I am going to kick you as hard as I can in your cunt. You are free to scream, piss, even shit yourself, but if your knees touch the ground you will be dismissed from our brothel. Do you accept these terms girl?"

I nodded and then got into a submissive position. Like Mistress and I, Madame was naked now. I could see that she had big tits and an ample ass. She did have a bit of a belly, but I actually found that to be sexy looking. Most importantly, she was bare foot.

She looked into my eyes and without warning, viciously kicked my cunt. She kicked me so hard, that I felt my feet leave the ground. When I landed, I doubled up and grabbed my cunt. Before I realized what was happening, I started to puke. I had puke all over my face, tits and belly, but I was finally able to stand up and assume the submissive position again.

Looking at them both, I was hoping the test had ended, but Mistress had one last test. First she asked, "Green light?"

I nodded and smile said, "Good girl."

She picked up the clamps again and removed the weights. I was relieved, until I saw here peel back the protective rubber coating at the tips, revealing nasty looking metal teeth underneath. We stood in front of me and applied the clamps to my nipples. I could feel the metal biting into my skin.

She repeated the process with my labia and had me stand up.

Next, she reattached weights. As they pulled on my tits and cunt lips it made them look distorted as they tug painfully low and swayed side to side.

She had me stand there as she went into her toy box and removed a vicious looking dildo. It had bumps and ridges all over it at both ends. Madame helped Mistress push the dildo into Mistress' cunt. Mistress was as wet as I was, I could here the slurping sound her cunt made as Madame pushed it inside her.

Madame then helped Mistress with the harness and soon Mistress stood there with 8 inches of dildo buried in her cunt and 8 inches sticking out. Mistress said to Madame, "Prepare her for me please Annie?"

Madame Annie led me to a bondage devise it was padded on top so when she bent me over, I could have my ankles and wrists tied on either side. In this position, my ass was up high and I was helpless. They positioned a mirror so I could watch what was happening behind me.

I then noticed that while my tits were being painfully pulled by the weights, my nipples were bleeding on to the floor. I should have been terrified, instead it excited me and added to my pleasure.

Mistress get behind me and started to push her fingers into my asshole, spreading lube as she did. I moaned at her expert touch and then the next thing I felt was the dildo gently resting between my ass cheeks.

Mistress grabbed a fistful of hair and brought my face back and spit on me. "You realize, you are just a hole for me to be used for my pleasure. Do you understand that girl?"

I gathered my strength and said, "That is what a prossie does Mistress. We offer our bodies and holes to our clients for their pleasure alone."

That pleased Mistress, but she still drove the dildo hard into my asshole. Soon both of us were sweating as she started to brutally fuck my nasty asshole. With each thrust she slapped my ass. That made my body jiggle and the blood flowed faster. My nipples continued to bleed, making a small puddle on the floor. I loved it!

I heard Mistress scream like a bitch in heat, and before I could look back, the dildo in my asshole started to vibrate. I looked in the mirror and saw that Madame had a remote control device and was using it for Mistress' cunt and my asshole. I watched as she adjusted the dials making it vibrate faster in both our holes.

First Mistress, and then myself, came hard. Our bodies were soaked in sweat as we came over and over again. Finally Madame, shut off the remote control and helped Mistress remove the plug from my asshole. It was covered in shit.

Madame helped Mistress move in front of me and they presented the nasty dildo to me. I never hesitated and took the dildo into my mouth, licking it clean. I am not ashamed to say, this was not the first, nor would it be the last time I would eat my own shit.

Then Madame helped Mistress from the harness and Madame pulled the dildo from Mistress' cunt. I was so pleased to see, that based on the juices on the dildo, Mistress' orgasms must have been intense. Mistress legs were shaky from the intensity of what we just did, and Madame helped her sit on the floor. I giggled to myself as I realize Mistress was sitting in the puddle we had both made when we pissed ourselves.

Madame brought the dildo to my face and I licked it clean, savoring the taste of Mistress' cum on it. Madame said in a loving voice, "Becca this will hurt so bad." Then she opened the clamps and slowly took them off my nipples and labia. As the blood rushed into both areas, I started to cry, the pain was that bad, that wonderful.

As I lay there crying Mistress cuddled with me, holding me like a mother would her daughter. Without being told to, I suckled her tits again and I smiled at her. As we cuddled like lovers, Madame stood over us both and peed all over us.

I was shocked that Mistress would allow this and Mistress smiled and whispered in my ear, "Annie knows when I need to be treated like a slut dear."

Soon we laid in the piss and cuddled and drifted off to sleep. Before I dozed off I remember thinking, "This is where I belong. I have never been so happy in my entire life!"