Life in a Whorehouse Pt. 04

Story Info
Becca helps a client fulfill his "mommy" fantasy.
3k words
4.27
8.3k
8

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the first things I learned as a whore was that clients come into the brothel for many different reason. One of the most popular reasons was to live out a fantasy. One of my favorite clients was a man that was in his 50's, he wanted me to help him play out the fantasy her had about he and his mother on his 18th birthday. Both he and I loved doing that fantasy and often did variations of it.

In his fantasy, he is in bed, late morning of the day he turned 18. One of the reasons why he liked playing this with me is because I was a BBW with big tits, like his mother was. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. It is written from the mother's perspective.

This is Becca, I am just getting home from the brothel. I stink! I am covered in dried cum, sweat, piss and even bits of shit. I have dried spittle on my face from where a bunch of guys got together and spit all over me before fucking me. In spite of all that, I enjoy my work and the money is good.

As I start to go into the bathroom, I look into my son's room. I am confused, Nate, my son, is still in bed. He is always at school at this time. As I peek into his room, he is covered by a sheet. I am curious so I sneak in and lift his sheet to find out he is naked.

I smile to myself, his cock is semi hard and is still impressive. It is quite long and thick as well. I would love to have that cock inside me. I also notice that he has some cum dripping from the tip.

I am thinking to myself, he came home to jerk off and then fell asleep? That makes no sense at all. I drop the sheet and then reach over to wake him up.

I say gently, "Nate, Nate, wake up dear."

I watch as he starts to wake up and when he sees me, he seems to be uneasy. "Hi Mom, I didn't hear you come in."

I lean over and his his cheek and as I do, I see his nose wrinkle. "Mom, are you okay? I don't mean to be rude, but you smell. Are you feeling okay?"

Think to myself, "Oh shit, I should have showered first!" I always made it a point to go right into the shower when I come home from clients before I get close to anyone.

I try to cover, "I am sorry Nate, I had just gone for a walk and I guess I got all sweaty. I am sorry dear."

Nate just smiled and said, "That's okay Mom, I kinda like the smell."

I asked, "What are you doing home dear? Aren't you supposed to be at school?"

I could see his eyes dart around, knowing he is about to tell me a lie. Before he can, I decide to confront his straight out, "Look Nate, I know you are naked underneath the sheets and your cock is dripping. If you came home to watch porn and jerk off, I am going to be real angry at you!"

He knew he was caught and tried to turn the tables, "Mom, I am 18 years old and entitled to my privacy. You should respect that!"

I responded, "You may be 18, but you are still living in my house and I am your Mom. That means I will say and do anything if I am worried about your welfare. Now get over it and tell me what happened."

Defeated he said, "I was getting ready for school when Mrs. Henderson came over to wish me a Happy Birthday. She was acting kind of funny and said, now that I was 18, she wanted to help me celebrate. She unbuttoned her blouse and before I knew what was happening, we were in bed and we were, um you know...."

I finished the sentence for him, "You were fucking!"

I never use foul language in front of Nate, so that shocked him. "Mom! Don't talk like that. Besides, she confused me. I mean she never acted like that before and insisted I call her 'Molly' as we fucked. Then after we were done, she kissed me and said, 'I can't wait till Becca finds out."

I could see that he was confused and decided, now was the time for me to tell him the truth. "I am Becca dear and Mrs. Henderson work together and she uses the name Molly at work."

I could see he was confused, so I smiled, "I had planned to tell you everything when you got home from school today Nate, but it looks like I am going to tell you now. I had this all planned dear. I was going to fuck you for your birthday. I wanted to be your first."

I loved the look in his eyes, she was both shocked and excited. I put my hand lovingly on his face and asked, "Do you trust me dear?"

"Of course I do Mom."

"Then I am going to ask you to do something strange. I want you to reach up and put your hands by your headboard. I am going to tie you down dear and then I will explain it all to you."

I could see both confusion and excitement in his eyes but he did as I asked him to and I reached into my pocketbook to take out the leather cuffs I brought home for just this occasion. I kissed his lips and then tied him to the headboard.

I wondered if he realized I had seen his browser history and knew he had fantasies about bondage play.

I smiled as I pulled the sheets off him and saw he was hard again. I smiled, "I see you have your father's cock dear. He was big as well."

Before he could react, I started to take my clothes off. As I did, he could see I was a mess; lots of dried cum on my body and bite marks all over me. When I turned to put my pocketbook away, he saw the stripes on my ample ass.

He said, "Mom, what happened your backside is all marked and there is cum all around your butt."

I smiled at him and stood bare assed naked in front of him except for my stockings, garters and heels. I looked at his cock and then said, "I will explain everything to you dear, after Mommy sucks your cock."

With that I leaned over the bed, as I did my big tits hung low and swayed as I took his cock in my mouth. Normally I will make a make moan with pleasure for at least 15 minutes before I get him off, but I knew he could not last that long now, so I used lots of tongue and got him off very quickly.

After he came, I did not swallow, instead I got next to him and opened my mouth so he could see how much cum he released. I almost laughed when I saw his shocked face and the quickly swallowed. I said, "Your cum tastes so good dear. I hope you will let Mommy drink lots of it again."

My poor son looked like his head was about to explode so I sat down on the bed and gently stroked his cock as I explained, "Nate, I work as a whore in a brothel dear. I use the name 'Becca' there. Mrs. Henderson works there as well and she uses the name 'Molly.' Both Molly and I are whores dear."

I continued to stroke his cock as I explained, "I was almost 19 when I gave birth to you, your father left me the minute he found out I was preggers and my parents disowned me. Somehow I had to provide for us both."

I continued, "I went to live with a friend, Sue, that knew of my situation. I applied for jobs and all of them were minimum wage. I could never support us on that. That is when Sue suggested that I come with her to meet a friend. We went to this big reconverted mansion on the south shore."

"When Sue's friend got there, I noticed Sue's tone changed and she actually curtsied to the woman in front of her. Not knowing what to do, I curtsied as well. That seemed to please her. The woman's name was Annie and she asked me if I knew why Sue brought me here?"

I answered that I was here hoping for a job.

Annie glared at Sue and said, "You did not tell her what we do here girl?"

After Sue lowered her eyes, Annie explained, "This is a whore house Becca. I am the Madame of the brothel. You may call me Ms. Annie or Madame. Sue brought you here because she thought you might like to work here. You are obviously not a virgin and Sue tells me you like to go down on her, is that true?"

I must have blushed, because Madame said sweetly, "No worries dear, most of the women here, myself included, are bi." Then she looked at Sue and said, "Take off your clothes girl."

I was shocked to see Sue get naked, and then Madame said to me, "Get naked too girl."

Once Sue was naked I saw here stand with her thighs wide and her hands behind her neck. Sue had nice tits, maybe 38C and a shaved cunt. Not knowing what to do, I moved into a similar position. I felt strange doing this, but I was afraid to disobey Madame.

Madame walked around me and studied me as if I were a prized cow to buy at an auction. I was embarrassed at how thick the hair on my cunt was. Sue's cunt was nice and smooth. She rubbed my ass, played with my tits and even pushed her finger into my asshole.

When she pulled it out, it had some shit on the tip of the finger. She brought it to my mouth and had me lick it. Without thinking, II did as told and licked my own shit for the first time.

Then Madame got behind me and started to smack my ass. Nothing gentle, real hard slaps. I must have moaned because she reached reached between my legs and rubbed my cunt and then brought her cum soaked finger to my mouth. Without thinking I licked it. I remember giggling to myself, "This was not the first time I ever tasted my own cunt juices."

I continued to stroke Nate's cock as I finished the story.

Madame explained as a whore I could earn big money. I would have to start slowly, but if I was willing to do nasty things, I could easily take care of you and all the bills associated with raising a child as a single mom.

She looked at my cunt and said, "All of the women that work for me are slaves dear. If you take the job, I would expect you to shave your cunt."

I nodded and Mistress told me to lay down on my back. She looked to Sue and Sue left the room for a moment. When Sue got back, she put a pillow under my ass and then told me to bring my knees to my tits. In this position, I was fully exposed.

Madame took the shaving materials Sue handed her and soon I was fully shaven. Madame said, "Don't move." She got between my legs and used her tongue to get me off. She had the most talented tongue I had ever felt before. As I started to moan, I noticed that Sue was fingering herself.

When I came, I came so hard that I squirted all over Madame's face (another first, I had never squirted before). Madame got out from my spread legs and Sue came over and licked my cunt juices from her face.

Finally both Madame and Sue stood up and squatted over me and pissed all over my body. I started to finger myself and as they pissed on me like the filthy bitch I was becoming, I had another orgasm.

Madame smiled, "The slut was not ashamed to be pissed on and she can orgasm time and time again. She told Sue, clean her up and bring her to my office. She is hired."

I did not realize, that as I told the story, I had been playing with myself. Poor Nate was watching me do that as I told him the story.

I looked at him and smiled, "Now you know dear, your mama is a whore. Are you ashamed of me?"

Nate smiled at me and said, "Really? You sacrificed your body and pride to take care of me? Are you crazy Mom, I have never been prouder of you. Thank you for all you did!"

That made me feel so much better and I smiled at Nate. "That bitch Molly took your virginity and I am going to whip her ass for that. But I can still be your first dear."

"I have been in a woman's pussy Mom, you can't unring a bell. How can you still be my first?"

I smiled, "I can be the first woman that you ever put your cock in her asshole dear. I am going to take your anal virginity."

Nate's eyes went wide, "Really Mom, in your asshole? You mean that???"

I giggled and said "Watch." I went to my room and came back with lube and then I bent over with my ass inches from his face. I pushed my bum close enough so he could like my ass. As he licked my ass, I pushed lots of lube into my asshole and lewdly rubbed it deep as he watched.

I knew he was frustrated at still being tied, but I needed to control the scene. I asked, "How big is your dick dear?"

He tried to say he had never measured and I laughed, "I worked in a whore house dear. Every single man that ever fucked me knew how big his dick was. You have a nice one, don't lie to me dear. How big?"

He blushed, "Almost 8 inches Mom."

I smiled, "Good for you dear. With a cock as nice as yours, you will be beating the women back with a stick."

I got on the bed with him and held his cock upright. Once it started to slide into my anus, I let go and started at his face as I took my son's cock in my asshole, inch by inch. When he was balls deep inside me I smiled. "How does that feel dear?"

"Oh Mom, it feels great, I mean it is so warm and something feels mushy around my cock Mom."

I blushed and said, "I was so shocked when I saw you like this, I forgot to use the bathroom dear. The mush is shit Nate. I hope that does not disgust you sweetie."

Nate said, "Mom, this is great! Your asshole is way better than Molly's pussy."

I leaned in so Nate could suckle my tits. "Go ahead dear, the last time you sucked my tits, you were a baby. Now you get to suck Mama's tits again. Go ahead dear."

As he suckled my tits, I started to rock back and forth on his cock. I could feel his cock slipping in and out, in spite of having me sucked him recently, I knew he would not last long. I still wanted him to know how much I loved him.

I leaned over and kissed his mouth hard. I am sure he could taste the cum and piss I had recently swallowed, but it did not seem to matter. He kissed me hard.

As we kissed, I could feel just the top of his cock in my asshole. I leaned in and nibbled at his ear and said, "Mommy is going to do something nasty dear, I hope you like it. I have had cocks inside my nasty asshole all night long Nate. I have so much air inside my bowels from that."

Without any warning, I released a long hard stream of warm air on his cock. I giggled, "Like that sweetie?"

He must have loved it because he begged me to do it again. I did it a few more times. I know men love the nastiness of it as well as the sensual sensation of the warm air streaming on their cocks just before they cum.

Once I knew he was about to cum, I buried my asshole on to his cock and started to gyrate my hips. He came like a man that had not been allowed to cum for weeks. Spurt after spurt till is was dripping out of my asshole on to his balls and pubic hair.

After he was done cumming, I could feel his cock soften and he looked at me. I knew what he wanted and I nodded. In a flash he was pissing inside my asshole. I stroked his hair and said, "That is a good boy Nate, drench Mommy's nasty old asshole."

Once he was done, I crawled off his cock and replaced it with my mouth. His cock was covered in a nasty mix of cum, piss and shit. I made loud slurping noises that I knew he would love as I finished cleaning him. Then I leaned over and kissed his mouth, pushing my tongue in as I did.

By now I knew my client was spent and satisfied. I reached over and released his wrist restraints and then leaned over so he could suckle my tits. As expected, he was sound asleep in a few minutes. As he slept, I would lightly stroke his cock and after an hour or so, I took it in my mouth and suckled him deeply. He looked at me and smiled. "Thank you Becca, you always make my fantasy exactly what I need."