Life in an Apartment, Introduction

Story Info
A couple meet by accident, each seeking companionship.
1.2k words
4.07
4.7k
1
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LIFE IN AN APARTMENT

An Introduction

This is a story that is completely fictional. Any resemblance of the characters included is purely accidental. You have my assurance that there are no characters under the age of 18.

I have written it because I have become tired of reading some submissions where the characters go from barely meeting to fucking their brains out in the first page. This is a series of chapters about two couples of a mature age who meet by happenstance and develop a relationship that survives the death of one. I hope you enjoy.

Rob Hutchison was a man who had the enjoyment of a full life in most people's eyes. He had graduated from a well-recognized university with a degree in engineering and prior to graduation had three highly attractive job offers that allowed he and his high-school sweetheart to get married with a nice lifestyle. They had two adult offspring who in turn had each gained at least one post graduate degree that led to successful secure employment. Five years ago, Rob and Susan had sold a large home on a large lot and purchased a townhouse in the same city.

While it worked well for them currently, the three flights of stairs in the longer term would or at least could become an issue. A couple of years previously when Rob's sister was in the market for a new home Rob and Susan had gone to an open house at a three-bedroom apartment in another condo complex not too far from where they currently lived they felt that given time such a unit could be an ideal solution longer term. As such sell quickly we made an offer, and it was accepted. Once they had possession, advertised it for rent and in short order had a signed lease. The terms of the lease were for one year period that was renewable by mutual agreement. Included one clause that stipulated that should the owner need possession due to health-related matters a six-month termination period was included.

About four years after the purchase of this apartment Sue began to show signs of dementia and it progressed faster than the doctor's forecast. It became obvious that Rob could not adequately tend to all of Sue's needs, and it was recommended that residency in a long-term care facility was the answer. While Rob had a decent pension and investments the costs associated with such care was high. Rob made the decision to put the townhouse on the market in order to free up some cash. Even then he knew that he would have to continue his part time consulting business, he would need to give notice to the renters that in six months he would take possession of the apartment and put the town house on the market. Thank goodness there was no problem with the renters. They agreed to vacate the unit on or before the six-month termination date. Rob was able to arrange a sale to coincide and started to prepare for the move.

For the first time in their married life of over 50 years Rob had to arrange for the move from the townhouse to the apartment on his own without the input of Sue. Arranging the furniture seemed to be the largest challenge. However, after a couple of months he was settling in and adjusting.

One afternoon when Rob had been at the LTC facility seeing Sue he had returned to the apartment building and had just entered the elevator when a lovely female voice called out, "Hold that cab!" Rob, hit the door button pausing it. An extremely attractive woman mature in age stepped in. With a smile she said, "Thanks, sometimes if this elevator is going to the top it takes forever to return."

"No problem; you are correct. I am going to the 10th floor which button can I push for you?' said Rob.

The lady said, "Eight please. Are you new here? I am Sally Evans, and I am in 803".

Rob paused first to collect his thoughts and secondly to appraise this vision before him. Sally Evans was a woman of some stature. Indeed, she could be termed Rubanesque. While large she certainly was attractive. She carried the extra weight well and those breasts were something to behold or maybe just hold he thought. Finally, Rob said, "Yes I guess I qualify as 'new' as I moved in about going on three months ago. I am Rob Hutchinson, and I am in 1004."

"Oh, are you Sue Hutchinson's husband? I know her from the women's Probus Club. I have not seen her for a while and when you said that you had moved in with no mention of a wife it threw me"

"Yes, may I call you Sally?" And when Sally nodded Rob continued, "About a year ago Sue started showing signs of dementia and it progressed rather rapidly. About six months ago a decision was necessary. I could not give her the level of care by myself." It was at that point that the chime went, and the door opened at the eighth floor.

"Sorry, here is my floor." said Sally. "I hope to see you again soon." With that she departed, and the door closed and continued to the 10th where Rob got off and walked a few doors to his apartment. How interesting he thought. Sally Evans is an interesting woman. I guess she could be Stan Evans' widow. He was in my Probus club and while I did not know him well, he seemed like a nice guy.

He put the groceries away that he had purchased following his visit to the LTC facility where he visited his wife. Today she seemed to know him, but one was never quite sure. Sue was a small woman and while on the whole there 53 years of marriage had been good, sometimes he had wanted more in the way of sex, but one never gets everything one wants does one?

The following days were full of his consulting work and visiting Sue. Admittedly thoughts of Sally Evans went through his mind. That image as she boarded the elevator car, a woman of almost six foot in height and while he was not a good judge of women's weight something on the order of 90 kilo or pushing 200 pounds was a guess. And those boobs. What a guy could not do with those; oh, stop it you dirty old man. You are married even if your sex life sucks.

Sometimes early in the morning when he was just at that stage between sleep and needing to arise, that is when dreams often come along. About three days after his encounter with Sally Evans these dreams started to include an image of a large woman with mammoth breasts that longed to be sucked and he would awake with an equally large erection, one that also wanted to be sucked. "Oh, get over it" he said to himself. Let it go, you will never likely see her again." Oh, how wrong one can be. The evening two weeks after his elevator experience as he was enjoying his nightly cocktail the phone rang. "Good evening, Rob Hutchinson speaking."

Continued in Life in and Apartment, Chapter 1