Life In Another World Ch. 07

Story Info
Humiliated in public...
1.7k words
4.45
10.4k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost count on how much dicks I've cleaned with my mouth after they fucked my pussy, but I remembered fainting and waking up to Sex again and again.

Once all the men had their way with me, I fainted again. I woke up in Prince Henry's room with my hands locked above my head, naked with Prince Henry hugging me to sleep. I looked at my stats.

Strength - 200

Dexterity - 200

Agility - 200

Intelligence - 495

Luck - 200

Wisdom - 435

My stats froze at 200, it was the limit as a mage. But my intelligence and Wisdom continued to grow.

I kissed the prince and went back to sleep.

I woke up when I felt my boobs being massaged and my pussy being fingered.

I got a shock when I opened my eyes.. I was in public!! My legs were chained apart, hands chained straight above my head, neck locked behind.. I was on display in public!

"Oh she's awake! Now the fun can begin for real!" A man said and my legs shook when I saw lots of men in front of me. All of them smiling and the ones in front were touching me!

My boobs got massaged,

My nipples got pinched, pulled and twisted,

My pussy got violated by lots of fingers!

I kept on moaning non stop as I shook my body uncontrollably!

"N-No! Ah! No, no, no, AHHH!!!" I screamed and orgasmed hard as the men laughed and cheered for me.

Once the first 7 men had made me orgasm, the next 7 men stepped forward.

As I kept on orgasming non stop, my 'no' eventually became 'yes'. I begged the men to have sex with me but they just slapped my face and told me to know my place.

After a few hours of orgasming, all of the men walked away, leaving me all alone and naked in public and in bondage.

A few men came and used water magic on me. "So what do you guys think?" I looked up and saw Prince Henry talking to Timothy, Gaze and 2 other men.

"She's a horny slut." Timothy said.

"Jasmine is always ready for sex. A good girl!" Gaze said.

"This slut is so beautiful! Wow!" A man said.

"It will be fun to play with this horny slut!" Another man said.

Prince Henry came to me and slapped my face, "Hey slut! You awake?"

"Y-Yes my prince..." I replied.

"Good. We have Timothy the priest over here, he can heal your injuries." Prince said.

"What injuries?" I asked.

"This..." Prince shot a fireball directly to my pussy and I screamed! "AHHH!!!"

As I screamed in pain, my body struggled against my bondage, eyes wide opened and tears came down.

"Heal!" Timothy said as he healed my pussy.

I realized what's happening.. They were torturing me.. I didn't know what I did wrong but now I'm being punished!

"Fire Spear!" A man said.

"N-No! Wait! Please wait! I didn't do anything to upset you guys.. I'll be a good girl! I promise! Just tell me what you want me to do! Please Sir! I'll do anything for you!" I begged.

The man replied, "Right now I just want to torture you.." Everyone laughed and the fire spear went into my pussy!

"AHHH!!! NO!! STOP!! AHHH!!!" I screamed.

I felt like my body betrayed me as I orgasmed with the fire spear still inside my pussy and burning.

"Heal!" Timothy said.

Everyone was laughing and commenting how slutty I was, orgasming when I'm in so much pain meant that I love it.

"Alright. Now that the warm ups are over, let's start with the real fun!" Prince said.

"N-No... please! I..." before I begged, a man shouted "Earth Spike!" and it went straight into my pussy!

"AHHH!!!" I screamed in crying pain. There was blood everywhere.

"Heal!" Timothy said.

I didn't orgasm this time but my pussy was wet.

Prince Henry inserted 3 fingers into my pussy and just when I thought he was going to finger me, he shouted "Wind Cyclone!"

My fear of a second turned into intense pain as I screamed! I could feel my insides being messed up as I cried in my orgasm.

"Heal!" Timothy said.

"Alright, time to use my lightning magic!" A man said.

Next was a debate between all of them, since the man that I had never seen before wanted to use his lightning magic on me. I rested as they talked.

"Hold on!" Timothy said. "You want to use lightning on this slut?"

Jason said "Yeah why not?"

"What if she gets addicted to it and always say no and resist next time?" Gaze said. "She will be a naughty little brat."

"Even if she does do that, we will get to do whatever right?" Prince said. "Isn't it more fun that way?"

Aaron replied, "I see. That's a good point."

Gaze said "Prince, you're so insightful!I thank you for your wisdom!"

Prince Henry smiled.

Jason said "I see that you're also a man of culture, Prince!"

Everyone laughed and I trembled in fear as my pussy got wetter and wetter.

"Alright then.." Jason said and came to me. "Say no."

"Huh?" I said.

Jason slapped my face and said "Say No right now! Imagine the worst thing you can and scream no for me right now!"

I imagined having sex with the monsters of this world and screamed, "NOO!! Oh my God! NO! Please stop!!" The sky gave me a lightning shock.

Jason laughed evilly "Heh heh heh.." and shouted, "Lightning Spear!" He thrusted his spear of lightning into my pussy as I screamed in pain! The lightning shocked my pussy hard and spreads to the rest of my body quickly!

Jason messed up my pussy with his lightning spear and I orgasmed hard!

"AHHH!!!"

"Heal!" Timothy said.

The men allowed me to rest for a few minutes before Prince slapped my pussy and said, "You've been promoted to E rank, aren't you happy?"

"Y-Yes my prince. I'm happy..." I replied and forced out a weak smile.

"Now.." Prince said. "It's time for your D rank advancement quest!"

"So soon?" I asked and I got slapped.

"You got a problem with my judgement, Slut?" Prince asked.

"N-No... I will agree to anything you say..." I looked down and replied.

Prince Henry released me from my bondage and I knelt down on the floor, weak and exhausted.

We introduced ourselves to each other.

Jason

Age 26

High tier mage

Nickname "Lightning Demon"

Known for destroying everything with his lightning magic.

Magic: Lightning, Chaos, Curse.

B rank adventurer

Aaron

Age 28

Defensive high tier mage

Nickname "Shield of Aegis"

Known for not letting anything get through him.

Magic: Earth, Light, Water.

B rank adventurer

Prince Henry

Age 30

Very Rare, 5 elemental mage.

Basic tier.

Magic: Fire, Lightning, Wind, Ice, Earth, (short of Light and Water)

Timothy

Age 26

E rank promoted to D rank

Proficient in healing magic.

Adventurer.

Gaze

Age 28

D rank promoted to C rank

Known as 'The Guardian' for his strong shield ability.

Adventurer.

"Jasmine

Age 22

F rank promoted to E rank.

Known as 'The adventurer Slut'.

E cup boobs, willing to do anything for men. A good girl." I said.

Everyone laughed as I knelt on the floor and giggled with them. No wonder I was so scared earlier. Jason had the curse element. Other than putting curses on others, I can be put on fear too.

I already knew that these men wouldn't just let me die.. I'm still useful to them as a Sex toy. There's no way they would kill me so it was meaningless to be scared.

I had to crawl naked to Prince Henry's bedroom again as the other men spanked my butt and ordered me to crawl faster.

My D rank promotion quest was to have sex with all of them.

Prince Henry gave me an reward after as well. Other than being naked like the natural law intended, I had to put a ball gag over my mouth, hands locked behind my back, slave collar with leash, no armor or footwear allowed. Just my magic staff but it will be kept by the man in charge of me.

Strength - 200

Dexterity - 200

Agility - 200

Intelligence - 515

Luck - 200

Wisdom - 445

I wasn't allowed to go back to my inn's room, instead Jason, Aaron, Timothy and Gaze took me to the guild.

Everyone stared at me and I felt uncomfortable. Jason locked my hands and neck chains to the table in the middle of the guild and said "Do whatever you want with this slut, we have things to do!"

"Mm! Mmm!!" I wanted to beg my friends to stay but all I could do was moan through my gag.

I got left naked and alone in the guild as 20+ men stared at my naked body.

A few men came closer to me and I felt so horny and embarrassed! More than being naked in public!

"This is the slut right? The one that got promoted from having sex!" A man said.

Another man replied, "Yup, this is the one. Her D rank means nothing, she's just a horny slut! Even if she's S rank, she would still be a horny little slut!"

"Hey! Check out her pussy! It's fucking wet!" A man said and started to finger my pussy.

"Mmmm!!" I moaned through my gag.

A few men laughed at me, "You like this? You love being humiliated?"

I shook my head and a strong lightning came upon me! "MMMMM!!!!" I moaned and orgasmed and everyone laughed at me.

"She's a horny slut for sure!" The men said. "Do you want to have sex with us?"

I shook my head and I got struck by lightning again..

Everyone laughed and made fun of me.

"Haha! This slut wants to fuck all of us!"

"What a horny slut!"

"But can we fuck her?"

"Don't worry, I have my analyzing eye. This slut can have sex with anyone at any time!"

"Sweet! A good skill for a good girl huh?"

"Hahahahaha!!"

I saw the men taking out their dicks and I shook my head, crying. I got struck my lightning again and my pussy leaked out!

My hair got pulled and my face smashed to the table, bending over for them. My butt got spanked a few times before they took turns fucking me!

I really can't get enough of being humiliated.