Life In Another World Ch. 08

Story Info
Visiting my village for the first time.
1.9k words
3.92
4.8k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost count on how many men from the adventurer guild had fucked me but it was everyone. Some had fucked me the second time even though my stats didn't grow.

Strength - 200

Dexterity - 200

Agility - 200

Intelligence - 665

Luck - 200

Wisdom - 595

The sun was already setting when everyone was done with me. I fell asleep on the floor with my body full of cum.

"Curse Fear!" Someone shouted and I woke up feeling so scared! I was trembling in fear and my pussy got wet again.

The man was Jason. He told me to get up and to follow him. I obeyed.

As I walked naked in public, i wouldn't stop trembling in fear! My legs were shaky!

At the same market that I've always walked past naked, my butt got spanked by Jason and I squirmed in fear!

"You scared?" Jason asked.

I nodded my head, saying "mmm..." through my gag.

"Good.. Naked Sluts like you should always be scared! Hahaha!" Jason said and laughed as I started to cry.

My butt got spanked again and Jason laughed when I jumped.

"You love being scared all the time right?" Jason asked.

I shook my head and got struck by lightning.

"Don't you dare lie to me, Slut! Your pussy is wet!" Jason said and slapped my wet pussy.

I nodded my head.

"Well... let me do you a favor then, I'll consider this as you owe me!" Jason said.

"Curse Fear Eternal!" Jason shouted.

From his words I understood that I'll always be in fear...

I continued to walk naked in public under the direction of Jason. A few men came and took advantaged of me as I walked. I was so scared! Tears kept on flowing down my face as I got molested.

My boobs got groped, butt spanked, wet pussy slapped and stroked, face slapped and licked, some even kissed me!

I loved being the center of erotic attention! But due to the magic, I was also very scared! I couldn't stop trembling in fear!

I got led to the gates and Jason told the guards to lay off first, that I would return the favor in the morning.

The guards agreed to it, since Jason's an B rank adventurer. Only one out of 20 in the country.

As I walked naked outside of the country, into the fields, hands locked behind my back and had a ball gag over my mouth, no armor, no weapons, just my naked and horny body, Jason talked about what we were doing outside.

"You're now a D rank adventurer, Jasmine.. That means you can accept up to C rank quests and below.. Well I've took a C rank quest for you and now we're going for it!" Jason said as he rubbed my butt.

"This C rank quest is special!" Jason explained. "The quest is simple. You get to go back to your village! Isn't that nice?" Jason licked my face and I felt disgusted by it. 'What does he mean? I can't go back like this!' I thought to myself.

"Finally they're here!" A man said, waving at us. When I came closer to the man holding a fire torch, I realized it's Joey.

Jason

Age 26

High tier mage

Nickname "Lightning Demon"

Known for destroying everything with his lightning magic.

Magic: Lightning, Chaos, Curse.

B rank adventurer

Average build.

Joey

Age 25

Sword, Spear, Bow, etc.

Nickname "Combat specialist"

B rank Adventurer

Athletic build.

Jasmine

Age 22

D rank all-elemental mage

Known as 'The adventurer Slut'.

Nicknames: Slut, Slave, Cow, Dog, Pig.

E cup boobs.

When I walked up to Joey, he hugged me and grabbed my butt. Next, Joey introduced me to the slave merchant, Andy.

Andy said, "What a nice body! Too bad you're already sold!"

"Oh don't worry!" Jason said, "You can play with her as much as you like on our journey! She has a passive skill that allows her to have Sex with everyone!"

Andy opened his mouth and drooled while looking at my body. "Wow! That's such a rare skill!"

"Yeah it is!" Joey replied. Everyone laughed. After having my boobs massaged by all 3 of them taking turns, I had to go up into a cage with Andy while Jason and Joey sat in front and the carriage got carried by 2 horses.

With my hands chained behind my back, I leaned on the steel bars as Andy came in and started to play with me. Andy started with massaging my boobs and licking my face as he had a knee up my thighs.

Next, he moved back and spread my legs open with this hands. Then, he got down and licked my pussy. I kept on squirming and moaning through my ball gag.

When I was about to hit my limits, Andy stopped licking. I moaned through my gag, "Mmm!! Mm, mm, mm!!" I wanted to say 'Please continue' but I couldn't. I opened my legs wide and looked at Andy as if I was begging him but all he did was slapped my face.

"I know you want to orgasm," Andy said. "But you need to understand your place as a slave. Your pleasure is not the priority here! Do you understand?"

I nodded my head.

"Good girl." Andy said and slapped my face again.

We arrived in my village, Selena village.

I had to remain in my hands chained behind my back, ball gag over mouth, slave collar with a steel leash attached, and nothing else.

Jason held on my leash as all of us walked to the entrance of the village. "We have come for the offerings, Selena village!" Jason shouted.

I saw a man walking forward with a few other men behind. As the fires shone on their faces and they came closer, I realized it's Father. I looked down in shame and couldn't look at him.

Jason said "Where is the village head?"

My father replied, "I am the current village head."

"I see." Jason said. "We have come for your offerings, show us the goods, would you?"

"You will be doing the pricing?" My father asked.

"Oh no... Of course not." Jason said. "We have a slave merchant here."

My father asked the rest of the village to bring the goods out while Jason and my Father talked. Through their talking I realized that our village was being protected by the King in Karina town. In return for receiving food, supplies and protection, our village had to give the unworthy away.

Eventually I understood what they meant when I saw a few naked women being brought out. 3 naked women, aged 18 to 19 were brought out by the men. They were in a same situation as me, hands chained behind back, ball gag over mouth, slave collar with a steel leash.

All 3 women were kicked at the back of their knees so that they would kneel down. Slave merchant Andy went forward to inspect the 'goods'.

"Are they all virgins?" Andy asked my father.

"No, only this one." Father pointed to one of them.

"10! 10! Wow this is good, 20 for you!" Andy said for the virgin.

Andy gave 40 gold coins to my father and sarcastically said "Thanks for the business! Hahaha!"

Jason shouted "Hold on!" He walked forward while dragging on my leash. "Since your daughter is here, do you want to have some fun with her?"

Jason went behind me and massaged my boobs in front of my village and father!

The men in my village looked angry and started to draw their swords. "Stop! Move back!" My father ordered.

I cried a little as I moaned and squirmed with Jason's touches.

"Come on now, this is not the way how things work!" Jason said. "Your entire village is our property! You work for us, provide for us, you are our slave!"

"Since your men drew their swords, means that they didn't understand their place, right?" Jason said. "We can't have that. All of you get on your knees, now. Or we will burn your village!"

Father went down and the rest followed.

Joey went ahead and took away all of their swords, staffs and dragged the 3 new slaves to their cage.

Jason walked forward and gave a hard slap to my father's face! "We can't have defiance here, do you understand, daddy?" Jason mockingly said.

"Yes... Sir..." my father replied.

"Good dog!" Jason said. "Now! I will give you 2 choices, either you present another slave for us for free right now, or we have to kill one of you!"

Everyone from my village looked angry and wanted to fight to the death. "Can I have another option?" My father asked.

"Sure daddy! Of course you can! Why do you think I brought your lovely daughter over here today?" Jason laughed and said. "Are you finally up for having fun with your daughter?"

"If that's what it takes..." my father replied, "Yes."

"Wonderful!" Jason said and pulled my hair up, making me walked towards my father.

"Go ahead, daddy!" Jason said and made me knelt down. "Show me how willing you are to make things right again!"

My father moved closer to me and said "I'm sorry for our reunion to be like this, Jasmine... I love you..."

My father gently massaged my boobs a little before saying "Alright I'm done!"

"Like hell it is!" Jason pulled my hair back and I moaned in pain. "Don't you know that your beloved daughter has the passive skill that allows her to have sex with anyone and everyone even while serving a master? How many men do you think she had Sex with so far? Hundreds!"

Joey said "Your daughter is such a horny slut that she have sex with any man she come across with! The whole Karina loves her! Hahaha!!"

"I want you to have sex with her, or I will kill every single man in your village except for you!" Jason said. "Do you understand?"

Jason dragged my hair and threw me to my father, he hugged me for a while before Jason pulled my hair again and I fell on my back.

When father took his dick out, Jason said "Now that things are finally happening, I'll allow you to hear your daughter's voice!" Jason removed my ball gag and I said "Daddy.... I'm sorry.."

"I'm sorry too, Jasmine." My father replied and started to thrust his dick into my pussy while everyone watched.

"Ah! Oh God! AHHH!!!" I screamed in pleasure.

As the thrusting got harder and faster, I moaned and screamed louder in pleasure! "Ah! Oh fuck! Yes! Daddy! I love you Daddy! Fuck me harder! Yes! AHHH!!!"

Before daddy came inside my pussy, he pulled out and came on my boobs. I got up and cleaned his dick with my mouth and my stats went up. I got a new skill too.

Skill name: Forever a horny slut with no limits.

Description: All fucks will earn you stats, even with the ones you had sex with before. The more shame and humiliation you feel during the sex, will earn you more stats.

Passive effect: Unable to orgasm without the presence of a man.

Jason grabbed my hair and dragged me backwards, my butt was on the floor and it hurt! "Kneel, slave!" He ordered me.

I slowly got up and knelt down.

Jason slapped my face and asked, "so how does it feel to have sex with your daddy?"

"It was... Great.. Sir!" I replied.

Jason patted my head and said "Good girl!"

"Alright it's time to go back and have fun with our 3 new slaves!" Jason shouted.

The village remained on their knees as I went into the cage with the other slaves. I saw my father crying but I hoped that he knew... that I'm happy with my life.