Life In Another World Ch. 06

Story Info
Trouble with the 3rd prince.
2.3k words
4.57
3.4k
4
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to wait with my knees wide apart on the floor and my hands locked behind my back, right before the door, completely naked. When the door opened, I got terrified and trembled!

The fat and ugly 3rd prince came in and immediately slapped my face! I fell to the ground in pain.

"How dare a slave like you look at me directly? Know your place, you slut!" The 3rd prince said and kicked my stomach.

"I... I'm sorry, Prince..." I said and got up slowly.

My hair got pulled up and my pussy got teased by the 3rd prince's boots. "Ah! P-Prince... I... Ah!" I moaned.

"Looks like you're a horny slut like the commander said! Good! Very good! Hahaha!" The prince said and slapped my face again..

This time I didn't fell to the floor, I remained kneeling on the floor.

"Follow me, slave!" The prince ordered and pulled on my leash. I walked on my knees and tried my best to follow him.

Next, the Prince grabbed my boobs and pushed my head to his bed. My knees were still on the floor.

"So tell me, what are you?" The prince said.

"I... I am an F rank adventurer, p-prince.." I said.

"Looks like you're still not submitting to me!" The prince said as he went off to the side. "You need to understand your place."

Suddenly, something came onto my butt and I screamed out loud! "AHHH!!"

"N-No... Prince... just tell me what you want and I will do it, for you, my prince!" I begged for mercy but my butt got hit again! "AHHH!!"

"W-Wait!! I... I love you, my prince! I love you so much! Please have sex with me! Please!! I... AHHH!!!" I got hit on my butt again.

"What are you?" The prince asked.

"I..." I said and bit my lips. I knew I had to get it right this time... "I am a slave, my prince. Your slave!!"

My butt got whipped again and I screamed, "AHHH!!!"

"Good girl!" The prince said. "Looks like you finally understand your place. You're just a slave and you're worth nothing. I can have you killed anytime I wish!"

I started to cry and said "N-No my prince! Let me live and serve you! I will do my best! Let me serve you!!"

The prince grabbed and pulled my hair back! Saying, "Good girl! Now I'm interested! Now, turn around and tell me what you have to offer! If it's something boring like sex, I'll kill you!"

I turned around on my knees and didn't dare to look at prince. "Other than sex, I can offer you total submission!"

"Oh? Really! And what's so good about it?" The prince asked.

"Total submission is good because it means I'll obey all of your orders, my prince." I said.

"Is that all? You're already obeying all of my orders since I'm a prince, are you an idiot?" The prince said.

"N-No... I..." I bit my lips again.

"I can humiliate myself if you ordered me to, Prince..." I said.

"I see.." the prince said and slapped my face. "Where's my thank you?"

"T-Thank you, my prince." I replied with a smile.

I got slapped again and again and I had to thank him again and again.

Next, the prince pulled on my leash, released my locks behind my back and ordered me, "Crawl around, my dog!"

"Yes prince!" I said but before I crawled, My hair got pulled back and I got slapped again.

"How can a dog like you speak? Bark once for yes, and twice for no, got it?!" Prince said.

I barked once and I felt so humiliated!

Then, I got down and crawled on all fours around his room. Prince was sitting on his bed, and each time I crawled to him, my butt got spanked and I gave a bark.

My knees and hands were aching in pain as I tried my best to crawl fast and around his room. My pussy got wetter and wetter each time the prince laughed at me after he spanked my butt and I barked.

I was sweating, drooling and leaking a lot.

After crawling for 5 rounds in his room, the prince ordered me, "Stand up and spread your legs and pussy for me, Slut!"

I barked once and he laughed.

I quickly got up, stood with my legs apart, and spread open my pussy wide with both of my hands.

Prince slapped my pussy and I let out a moan, "Ah!"

"You like this?" The prince said.

"Yes my prince!" I replied.

"How about this? Do you like this too?" The prince said and inserted 2 fingers into my pussy.

"Ah! Y-Yes! my prince.. Oh God.." I moaned.

"Talk to me, baby! Tell me how do you feel!" The prince said as he continued to finger my pussy slowly.

"It... It feels good, prince... Mmm... so good! Ah!" I moaned shamelessly in front of him.

I started to twerk and grind my pussy according to his fingering. I thrusted my pussy forward, rotated my hips, bent forward and stick my butt out and away from him as I moaned.

"Ah! Make me come, Ah! My prince! Please!" I begged.

"Hahaha! Do you really want to come that badly?" The prince laughed at me.

"Y-Yes! My prince! Please! I beg you! I'll do anything for you if you make me come right now!" I begged desperately.

"Anything? Are you sure?" The prince asked and slowed down on his fingering.

"Yes! Oh my God! I'm sure! My prince! Please! I promise! I'll do anything! Anything at all!!" Tears, drool, sweat and my pussy juices flowed down and I was going crazy.

"Alright, since you're so adorable when you're desperate, here it is!" The prince said and immediately he fingered my pussy hard and fast and upwards! Right into my spot!

"Ah... AHH!! OH GOD! AHHH!!!" I screamed in happiness as my knees shook violently and I orgasmed and squirted all over the prince.

My knees felt so weak so once the prince removed his fingers from my pussy, I went straight down to the floor on my knees.

"Did I tell you to kneel?" The prince said.

I looked up to him and replied, "N-No my prince, I'm sorry. I..." before I could finished talking, I got slapped in the face.

"Stand up!" The prince ordered.

"Yes my prince." I replied and got up. My knees were still weak.

The prince grabbed my butt and pulled me towards him. Then, his face came closer to my pussy and he started to suck my pussy!

"Ah!" I let out a moan and tried not to get horny again but it was useless.

The prince sucked and licked my wet pussy until it was almost dry.

Next, the prince stood up, slapped my face hard, pulled my hair and dragged me to his bed. I was trembling as I laid down on his bed on my back but I wasn't scared... I was excited and happy because I'm finally having sex with this wonderful man!

The prince's dick teased my wet pussy a little and I wanted to beg him to hurry up and fuck me. But I held myself back.

When he finally inserted his dick into my pussy, I screamed "AHHH!!!" and arched my back with the help of my hands on top of my head.

I received a new skill but I quickly swiped it off because I wanted to look at this man as he fucked me.

The prince saw my new skill with his analyzing eye and smiled. I saw his expression, I knew that he knows but I haven't read my new skill yet.

"What a wonderful skill you got, my slut!" The prince said.

"T-Thank you, my prince. But I haven't read it yet." I replied as he fucked my pussy slowly.

"Don't worry about it for now, just enjoy this!" The prince said.

"Yes, my prince! Ah! Fuck yes!" I replied and moaned.

The prince started to thrust his dick in and out of my pussy harder and faster. "Ah! Yes! Fuck me, my prince! I love you! Ah!" I moaned.

I tried my best to hold my orgasm back as I got fucked hard and managed to succeed. But only just barely. The prince came inside me and I orgasmed~

"Give me your dick, my prince.... let me clean it for you.." I said with a smile.

Once I swallowed his cum, my stats grew by 10. I guessed that +5 for everyone while +10 for the powerful men.

Strength - 190

Dexterity - 190

Agility - 190

Intelligence - 245

Luck - 190

Wisdom - 185

"This is not over, Jasmine, my slut.." the prince said. "Now you have to do what you promised me earlier."

"Erm, Yes? My prince?" I said.

"I want you to dance for me." The prince said.

"Right now? But there's no music!" I replied.

"I see. Don't worry, I'll arrange it for you." The prince said and pulled my leash. "Follow me on all fours, baby."

"Yes, my prince." I said and crawled naked out of his room.

As I crawled naked in the hallway, a patrol saw me and the 3rd prince Henry called them over.

"Hey guys, check out this slut!" The prince said.

The 2 soldiers came closer and looked at my naked body on all fours. I couldn't look at their eyes as I was too embarrassed!

The soldiers asked, "Is this slut your new slave, Prince Henry?"

Prince Henry replied, "Nope. She is Jasmine, an adventurer. She lost to the knight commander Eric in a duel and agreed to stay the night! Do you want to fuck her?"

The soldiers smiled evilly and said "Well of course, Prince! We will love to fuck her! She's so beautiful and sexy!"

"In that case follow me! This slut is about to dance! More the merrier right?" The prince said.

"Hehe thank you, prince henry!" The soldiers said.

The soldiers followed my butt as Prince Henry held onto my leash and guided my naked body crawling on all fours to a door.

"What a nice and firm looking butt!" The soldiers said.

"Go ahead and spank that ass if you want!" Prince Henry replied.

The 2 soldiers happily took turns to spank my butt hard and I let out a moan after every spank. They laughed and continued spanking me all the way to the room.

"Go and ask for the music!" Prince Henry ordered the 2 soldiers.

I crawled naked into the door and it was a very bright place! Countless number of seats with a stage at the front.

I had to crawl down the steps of the huge room and up the steps until I'm on stage. Next, Prince Henry gave me blindfolds over my eyes and small pieces of wet cloth over my ears. Then, I felt my shoulders being pressed down and my pussy got thrusted into something that felt like a dildo. I continued to fuck myself on stage slowly and had no idea who was watching!

As i rode my dildo on my knees on stage, without sight or hearing, I groped my boobs and orgasmed hard.

Suddenly, someone pulled my hair and removed the cloths covering my ears and I could hear again.

"She's so beautiful!"

"What a sexy slut!"

"Look at those huge boobs!"

"Her pussy is wet!"

"Hahaha!!"

I heard men talking about me and I felt a little embarrassed.

Next, my blindfolds came off and I started to tremble in fear!

There were at least 50 men in the audience looking at me! All of them were smiling and staring at my naked body!

I felt so embarrassed and humiliated so I covered my boobs and pussy with my hands... I got an intense lightning shock from God and I orgasmed again.

Prince Henry came and removed my locks behind my back and told me, "Be careful what you wish for... you can't dance without music right? So I brought the whole music team along with some that will love to see you dance!"

From the audience, there were 5 men that came with their instruments. But they didn't come up on stage with me, instead they remained below and looked up at me.

The flute like started playing first and I just turned around, when the other 4 drums started, it sounded like Medieval era. It was fast paced and I put my arms above my head and started dancing. I made sure to shake my boobs and butt all the time.

To be honest, I didn't know what I was doing but I was smiling, my nipples were erected, pussy wet and leaking, sweating a lot and everyone seemed to love it.

At the end of the 4 minute plus music, everyone cheered and clapped for me.

Prince Henry came up and slapped my face, saying "That's not what we want to see! You love to humiliate yourself right? So fucking humiliate yourself now!"

I apologized and got down on all fours and started to crawl and bark like a dog on stage.

Everyone was laughing and I felt so humiliated!

The men's laughter was too much for me to handle and I ended up orgasming again, on all fours!! "Ah! No!! Ahh!! I... N-NO!!! AHHH!!!"

Everyone laughed and cheered for me as I humiliated myself by orgasming on stage.

Next, Prince Henry came up and pulled my arms. He fucked my pussy from behind as he pulled my arms. He came inside me again and I quickly got down to clean his dick.

"This slut loves to have sex with men and cleaning their dicks after! Have fun guys! Hahaha!" The prince said and left me all alone and naked and vulnerable in front of 50 men!

Everyone started to stand up and walk towards me. My pussy felt so wet and I shouted "FUCK ME, PLEASE!"

Everyone laughed and the gang bang began!