All Comments on 'Life in Bolares Ch. 01'

by BorderKalley

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pity the spanking was delivered over clothing. Looking forward where you'll take the setting next.

AchtungNightAchtungNight3 months ago

Not something I enjoy, so I’m not rating this. I personally would have walked out of that class after damaging the ball gag beyond repair. And as a teacher I would have found other ways to discipline my students. Congratulations on your first story, though, and good luck.

AG31AG313 months ago

Well, unlike @AchtungNight, this is something I enjoy. I could have done without so much back story before getting to the point.

Are you not a native English speaker? If so, you could put a short sentence as a forward. Just "I am not a native English speaker." I found the deviations from native-born English charming, myself.

I agree with anonymous that the clothing reduced the impact of the story.

Check out Pleasure and Pain. It has a similar theme, but is more bizarre.

In your bio, what does TLV for location?

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale3 months ago

Fun and entertaining. I hope you continue writing.

CalebZhassCalebZhass3 months ago

Interesting piece. For me, it is very, well, extremely mild in terms of sexuality, but I guess we each have our own levels of sensitivity. I guess I'm also not big on spanking personally, so I might have read the story differently than someone who is into this specifically.

One thing I couldn't quite figure out was why the teacher singled her out, when her roommate was consistently speaking a lot more than she did, and based on the story she felt louder as well :) I guess it had to be done this way for the sake of the story. Talking about the roommate, I loved the little touch of french accent in her speech.

It will be interesting to see where you take her. :) Congrats for your first story here and Thank you for sharing it with us.

BorderKalleyBorderKalley3 months agoAuthor

Damn... @AG31, was it that obvious I'm not a native speaker? I thought my English was better than that 😭

Lumiere_AmieLumiere_Amie3 months ago

An endearing little story, and a respectable first! Yes, it is apparent that you are not a native English speaker, as @AG31 noted. Some tools can help you. Both Grammarly and Quillbot have free plugins for common word-processing programs. I use Grammarly. I ran it on your story and it catches most of the errors, though it did not catch 'rusher', which is a position in American football. I think you wanted to say 'more rushed'. Keep it up, and welcome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous