All Comments on 'Life in the Fast Lane'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Haven't lost your touch!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding

Glad to see you back, excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great to see you back.

You and Greyeagle were my favorite authers on this site. You both could write a nice Romance that is fun and touching. Then you both dissappeared at about the same time. I am very glad to one of you has come back.

Thank you for the time and effort you have taken to craft some wonderous stories.

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I was about to write a diatribe about the triteness of American fiction and the leading players always being the rich, the famous or the high flyers...

Then my old romantic soul took over when you gave me a 'lump in the throat' moment. (Not to mention the lump in the trousers moments from the early sex scenes!)

Would it have made a difference to the overall plot if they were 'ordinary' people? Maybe, maybe not. In the end, I felt, what was important was who they were not what they were.

All very nicely brought together and ending with a big smile.

Thank you.

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Never give up hope Dinsmore would come back

You can write whatever you want. I'm your admirer. You can't do anything wrong.

You're a legend at literotica.

Juergen from Germany

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Great Story

That is very easy to believe and cry to. Isn't love wonderful even if they did not believe in it to begin with!

KirkelKirkelover 13 years ago
Great that you are back!

Good story though I remember a little more development of the finishing aspect.

I've hoped to see you start writing again, even sent a note. Sorry about life but isn't that what you write about?

Hope to see more from you as you are one of the best!

Rob

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Change my vote

I have enjoyed all your writing. I especially enjoy the banter back and forth between your characters. As usual, I didn't read the voting instructions and found that I couild not unselect my erroneous first click. This story is worth a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
May / December???

When you're 18 and 23 it's a BIG difference.... when it's 38 and 43, 'not so much'... yeah yeah.. it was only a 'decade' when they met again... but, irregardless... 'age is just a number'

Man, I wish I got that 'lucky' when I was 18! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Back From The Dogs - for awhile anyway

Hello Author - it is most pleasant to have you back - so thanks.

With Very High regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Welcome Back

Thank you for returning. Rescue dogs are a lot of work and thank you for caring enough to help them.

This story was somewhat different to your others but you are a master at the romantic novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

You continue to surprise and excite with you stories.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's been a long time.

Wonderful story. Loved the verbal interaction (also the physical). Hope this is a new beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So sweet, the romance

you make me believe all will be well.... I hope you'll find someone else to edit your stories. I am sure you will. All blessings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Listen to actual people talk, sometime.

Then go back and re-do the dialogues. It'll make the story so much better, please trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NOTHING WRONG WITH FANTASY

This fantasy is the perfect literary eroticism and the best story I've read on this site -- or any other, for that matter. Your characters are uniquely quirky, sexy and human. They are not just sex objects, they are the epitome of sexual desire and sexual fulfillment. While all fiction requires a suspension of disbelief, your stories -- yes, I've read a number of them -- always include an element that shouts TRUE. Most of them make me cry, and I'm a crusty old bastard. CONGRATULATIONS, again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love and laughter

glad you wrote and submitted this

know it's an old story

but still a great read

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
I bet they will improvise -

Another hit - the formula is the same - we all know that -

The pleasure of each story is in it's essence - the details of this one vs the others - thanks -

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
An age difference is only important when maturity is in question

ten years later it's a moot point.

Most important is the mutual love and respect.

Thank you for a well told love story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous