All Comments on 'Life in the Green Mountain State'

by NorthernNewEnglandGuy

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great!

Made me wish I was young enough to still do Bicycle rides like that. Felt I was watching a travelogue. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A nice and pleasant romance.

Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 1 year ago

Once again, another great story. I hope you'll continue with the storyline.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Great beginning! It's been about 30 years since I was last in Vermont so I enjoyed the guided tour. A follow up would be appreciated.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well paced, enjoyable story. A perfect way to show how a great relationship can start. K

imagemfimagemfover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the pacing of the story and the building of the relationship between Jake and Molly. I hope you Wright additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinda confused by the let's take it slow talk, grabbing his dick, and then the next weekend "fuck it let's fuck" attitude with 0 explanation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. My one comment is that you could have gone a little lighter on the travelog style directions. Please keep writing. 5*

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

Although much of the story read like a travelogue it was enjoyable and I appreciated the descriptions of the outdoors in VT. I spent many years in the NH mountains and enjoyed the aura of outdoors enjoyment you created. The sex seemed to fit where you put it rather than be a contrived plug-in. I won't stay up waiting for additional chapters to the tale of Molly and Jake,, but I wouldn't mind another trip or two with them. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would definitely love for this story to continue!

LitCritLitCritover 1 year ago

Good start - well written and nicely paced. I could follow this relationship for another chapter or four. Those who don't like travelogues can move on to their "Wham, Bam, Thank you, Ma'am" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Memories

Spent three summers working on dairy farm in pleasant valley in 1960s, grandmother was Dean of women at Johnson state teachers college in 1950s. House was on upper valley road and looked up at mansfield.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the travelogue only because it was realistic. A relationship isn't just sex. Please continue with a couple of additional episodes. Maybe you could substitute family members or friends instead of some of the scenery.

clackormanclackormanover 1 year ago

Great story! I feel as though I was reading literature put out by the state tourism board. Except for the extremely well written sex sections. I’ve always had a slight desire to visit the state in the fall. Now I’m flat out ready to pack everything up and leave the West Coast and permanently relocate! I looked up Burlington, and the fact that your largest city is 43,000 people sounds like heaven.

By all means, add to the story! I’d love to read more…

Mike9947Mike9947over 1 year ago

Your work is excellent!

In this story you capture the hurt up/slow down that is part of a new relationship - and I love it that Molly is an active participant in that realistic dance to explore boundaries!

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerover 1 year ago

a bit too much of a chamber of commerce add for me, let your words paint a picture rather than a lego castle.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Good story, but I just didn’t empathise with either character, I was more interested in what they ate than whether they made it into bed. Cheers Ppfzz.

NorthernNewEnglandGuyNorthernNewEnglandGuyover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey Anon. Memories who worked on 1960's farm: I'm familiar with P.V. area. Contact me. I'd be interested in which farm. No active dairy farms on P.V. Rd. today, but 5 still in the area.

Thanks, Guy

Davester37Davester37over 1 year ago

This one is another nice story. These two characters are nicely developing, interesting and likable. I worry about Molly’s sudden switch from “let’s go slow” to “full speed ahead,” so I hope she doesn’t turn out to be crazy. We’ll see! I also am enjoying the detailed settings. I’m familiar with some of these locations, but I like to read your descriptions.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

I liked the story and would love a part two. It’s been many years since I got to that part of the country and need to get back someday. I am enjoying all your stories. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice pace, mostly good dialogue with only a couple feeling stilted, and an awesome tour with “local”colour for a bonus. Yes, please, another chapter or two.

Turning502019Turning502019over 1 year ago

Loved it hope the story continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Love the descriptions and dialog. Look forward to more chapters!

Wish more entries on Lit had a plot and story. Too many are mostly unrealistic detailed porn scenes.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

BASTARD! We have to beg for part 2? You done good, kid. Now get to posting the next episode. LOL! 5*

Bayfront18Bayfront18over 1 year ago

More please! Great read

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

A fine beginning to what should be a continuation. Great reminder to a wonderful vacation we had in Vermont some years back. Beautiful country and the nicest people! Carry on!

ilalsilalsabout 1 year ago

This was pretty good. If I were to offer any critique, it would be that the dialog is a bit over the top. Whenever Jake was explaining an attraction or location to Molly it sounded as if he was reading it from a brochure. Tone it down a bit and make the dialog sound more human. I encourage part 2

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Vermont is a beautiful place, loved visiting there when I lived in Montreal, some familiar places, loved the hiking. Great backdrop for your story. Hope there is a part 2 as it was an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mount Mansfield to chin 3 miles 2600 feet rise , that’s a ratio of 1 in 6 that’s a steep scramble could you really endur 3 miles of that I couldn’t and I’m ex marine

NorthernNewEnglandGuyNorthernNewEnglandGuy11 months agoAuthor

Guy here, to the previous commenter:

The Sunset Ridge Trail starts in Underhill State Park and ends at The Chin. It is indeed a challenging hike and should not be attempted by an inexperienced hiker as a first hike. For an experienced hiker in decent shape, in my opinion, it is the premier hike in Vermont. Over several years, I've probably hiked it a dozen times or so, the last time when I was about 70. For inexperienced hikers, start with less challenging hikes like Mt. Philo or Elmore and work up to it. Since the last mile or so is total exposed, monitor the weather and hike with a companion.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. We have kayaked at both Green River and Somerset. We would stay at Abbot's Glen in Halifax. To bad they are no longer a nudist inn.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As a native RedNEK I love to read stories set at home featuring places I know well. Thanks

bunkie696bunkie69626 days ago

what happens next can't wait you are very good writer and i would like to visit those places you described them very nicely thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

More please. I really like the characters and the locales. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthernNewEnglandGuy@NorthernNewEnglandGuy
Just an old romantic at heart. Most of my stories are romances that develop over time. Since they are romances, it’s a given that the two main characters are likely to end up in a relationship and, since this is Literotica, there’s likely to be sex. I try to create interesti...